~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]

Por HayleyMikaelson

She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orlea... Mais

~Little Mikaelson~
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Changing Tides
Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die
Chapter 3 ~ Fearful Hearts
Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems
Chapter 5 ~ The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time
Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to the World
Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!
Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1
Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2
Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3
Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4
The Devil's Wife (review)
Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!
Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.
Chapter 15 ~ Adriana
Chapter 16 ~ Night Time
Chapter 17 ~ Long Time No Kill
Chapter 18 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family
Chapter 20 ~ Home Sweet Home?
To The Haters & my non-haters!!
Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs
Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution
Chapter 23 ~ Let go
Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past
Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.
Chapter 26 ~ Recoiled (Part 2/2)
Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave
Little Mikaelson Q&A!! - CLOSED
Audition a Character!
Chapter 28 ~ Live, Laugh, and Kill
Chapter 29 Part .1 ~ When You Love A Friend
Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)
Chapter 31 ~ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole
Chapter 33 -- Northern Rose
Chapter 34 PROMO
Chapter 34 ~ Murder House Ball (part 1/2)
Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36 ~ The World Has Turned Upside Down
Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor
Chapter 39 ~ Oh Baby I
30K READS!!!
Updating Info
Chapter 40 ~ This Black Heart of Mine is Breaking
New Cover // Update Info!
Chapter 41 ~ Butterfly Kisses and Snake Bites
Chapter 42 ~ Feathers of an Angel
Chapter 43 ~ Darkness on the Horizon
Chapter 44 ~ Always Isn't Forever
Epilouge
Ending Note
Questions & Answers With The Author!
~Dark Mikaelson~

Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes

765 32 3
Por HayleyMikaelson

A/N: Heyo! Soo, I found the perfect song that represents Kadriana (finally!). It's Wings by Sofi De La Torre (it's on the side) and it also represents this chapter very well :D What do you think of it? Do you think there's a song that fits them better? Put it in the comment box below! :) Love you all!

-----------------

Flashback, 1922

A man and a woman are sitting untop of two thrones, and then girl is wearing a flowy long dress while the man is wearing a suit and tie. "Ah, don't you just love the royal life? It's splendid!" The woman exclaims, and rests her hands on the sides of the throne.

The young man grins back at her, and they look over at the open doors to what they called 'The Throne Area'. "Indeed sister, it is amazing isn't it?" Staring out that the busy streets that are filled with cars he smirks happily. He then glances over at the two tall built vampire body guards, and he couldn't help but grin widely at them.

A loud piercing scream breaks them away from the happy simplicity of there life, to stare with wide eyes at a vampire gruesomely feeding off a human. When it looks up, blood is covering his face and the human is dead. Thus breaking one of there sworn rules that no-one was to kill any humans. It is punishable by death.

"Foul creature! State your name so we may end you in a proper manner!" The man roars at the vampire, who just laughs wickedly.

The vampire dashes raises his arms up, and the necks of the vampire guards get snapped by two other vampires. "The name, my kind fellows is the King of New Orleans. Show me some respect! My friends over here will now kindly escort you outside, where you will be lead to your deaths. Or exiled depending on the level of your bad bureaucracy."

Now angered the female rises from her throne. "You are not the King! and you will not escort us outside without a fight!" She shouts, and throws the vampires into a wall. But they spring up easily.

Hissing, everyone charges at each other...

End Flashback. Start Adriana's POV

Listening to Marcel's story the other day (four days ago to be exact), was really interesting. He's a great story teller, and everything was very chilling. Better yet, we finally understood more about Astra and Samuel and how they think - which would give us the upper hand.

Sending a confident smile into the mirror, I place the finishing touches on my make-up before running a hand through my now straightened hair. Fidgeting with my outfit, I smirk before picking up my beige purse and walking out of my room. My black heels clinking slightly on the wood, and I walk downstairs sending a wink at mom who is talking to dad on the phone.

"Yes Klaus, she's fine. She's upstairs watching Barney and texting with Davina." She rolls her eyes, and gestures for me to run. "Yes, yes, she's fine. No, you don't have to worry no one will hurt her while your gone promise... KLAUS MIKAELSON SHE'S MY DAUGHTER TO! CAN HANDLE THIS!" She screams into the phone, before hanging up and shaking her head slightly.

Trying not to laugh is extremely hard. "Barney? Really mom?" I ask cracking up in between the questions.

She smirks and tosses me a sealed package, which I catch with ease. "Yes, Barney.Your father seems to think that just because he's out of town that I'm not going to be able to handle things here. Now remember, no telling your father where your going! He will murder me and then well the guys Whose Name We Don't Mention." She winks at me, and grinning widely i give her a tight hug.

"Be safe honey. Call me if anything goes wrong, I can be there in a heartbeat. Oh honey, please promise me that you'll be okay." She murmurs into my hair, and leaning back I smile at her.

"Always and Forever mom. That's why I have you on speed dial Number Two. Since One is occupied with voice mail, and I'll be fine mom! If you need anything call me, or Aunt Rebekah. Remember, it's only us gals here!" I send her a big smile over my shoulder as I head out of the house, and jog down the steps to the road.

--------------

I'm finding it extremely hard to try not to skip, since this is like the happiest day ever! Dad and Uncle Elijah has decided that needed to get some assistance on the current matters here, and left for a few towns. With there heads held high, pockets full, and promises of returning safely. After all, it had been two weeks and no one has heard anything from Astra and Samuel.

But, that still didn't stop them from wanting to kill them. Make that two-three of us, I so want to be the one to snap that no-neck bitches neck. Even the thought of her is enough to put a dot on my happy mood, which I refuse to let break. Today is the day, it's finally the day! I get to go on a date with Kyle! It would be our third date; first was the disaster party, then the Halloween failure, and now this... I'm hoping there isn't a pattern here.

Nervously tucking my hair behind my ear, the wind - of course - has to kick in and blow it every different direction. While it was tempting to use magic to calm the wind, I want today to be a magic free day. So taking a deep breath and trying - failing to get my under control, I take a seat on the bench under a big oak tree to wait.

5 minutes... 10 minutes... 15 minutes... 25 minutes...

Glancing at my watch every five minutes, I count down the minutes that he's late. So far I'm at 25-26 minutes, 39 minutes and 41, 42, 43, 44 seconds. If this is his way of expressing how much he cares by standing me up then, he can forget it. Wait, I'm not going to leave yet. Marcel probably got him all tied up, he would have called if he wanted to cancel right? Oh, yeah of course!

And cue the awkward debating thoughts. Downing the rest of my fourth cup of coffee, I aim and toss it perfectly into the trash can. So that they could join there dates in the trash can. Biting my lip nervously, I run my hand through my hair before letting it fall back down where ever it wants to go. At the 30 minute mark, I take a deep breath and collect my things.

The littch chipmunks scurry off, but one stay back and stares at me expectantly. "Sorry Chippy, maybe another time. You wouldn't stand me up would you?" He squeaks at me, before scurrying off to join the rest of his friends in the trees.

Must be nice, having friends I mean. Swallowing hard, I turn around and ram right into someone! "Oh my god!" I exclaim, looking down to inspect the damage. Nothing, just a few... Flower petals? Looking up, my dampened mood vanishes into thin air like it was never there. My silly little heart picks up rate, and a smile plasters on my face.

"Hi! That's um, we have to stop running into each other - literally not figuratively." I say flustered, and then my eyes fall on the bright red, yellow, and purple bouquet of flowers. "Oh my gosh there beautiful!" And it's true, there bright and cheerful, fresh, and healthy - like me.

Kyle grins down at me, and nods slightly. "Yeah... Hey, I'm so sorry I'm late Marcel's diffidently onto us. He kept making me run from one end of the city to the other, and I can't say no... You know how it is, people telling you to do something and if you don't do it then you get punished." He says, and his eyes flicker to the flowers. "So, I thought that I'd get these for you for as a peace offering."

Grinning, he hands me the flowers and smelling them they smell so good! I return the grin and nod slightly. "Oh yeah, I totally get it. My dad's that way, my mom is a little bit with the house chores but dad he's...

"He's a great person, but super overprotective - hence the reason were going out while he's gone and can't come and kill you," Smiling at the flowers my eyes move back up to his face, "Well then Mr. Montgomery you thought correctly." He sends me a triumphant smile, before extending his hand out to me.

"Miss. Mikaelson, will you do me the honor of occupying me around this glorious park? And then for lunch afterwards of course!" He extends his hand, and smiling in a sweet manner I can't help but chuckle at him.

He's so cute, and so nice and funny... "Of course I will sir, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Placing one hand into his, he pulls me close to his side before we take off walking!

----------------

About an hour into the date, I'm ready to keel over and just laugh and laugh! But grinning as well, and taking down Kyle with me! We've covered pretty much all the happy basics, and now were just joking around while eating goldfish and drinking soda. Smiling a happy close lipped smile, I have to bite my tongue to keep from laughing - since I'm eating that would be really embarrassing. And totally unattractive as well.

After my muffled laughter and his laughter dies down, we make our hundredth lap around the park. My little chipmunk friend darts out in front of us. He looks expectantly at my goldfish, and smiling I bend down and he takes it instantly from my hand. "How do you know he won't bite you?" Kyle asks, looking and me and Chippy in shock.

Shrugging, I give him another before straightening up. "I don't, but they've never bitten me before. When I was younger, my mom would take me to this special place in the woods. There was this big play house, and even bigger tree house. The chipmunks wouldn't leave it alone, and of course dad wanted to kill them and teach me how to hunt with them, but they were-are to cute to kill! So instead, mom, Aunt Bex and I sat out there for hours on end feeding them.

"It was our place, sort of a 'girls only' policy in place there. I think my Aunt made it just to have something to share with me and mom. I loved it there, when dad and Uncle Elijah were dealing with business we would sit out there with this giant fire, and roast hot dogs over the fire... It was so, human I didn't get why we always did it but I do now.

"To keep me tied to my humanity, so that later on in life I wouldn't be able to turn it off as easily." Smiling at the memory, I can't help but feel a bit sad that we don't do it anymore. Now would be the perfect time, since dad and Uncle Elijah are gone for the day.

He looks at my puzzled. "The place sounds wonderful, and really magical. Wait, what do you mean, so you wouldn't be able to turn it off as easily?" He asks arching one eyebrow, and smiling we start to head into the woods.

"Well, it's like this: If you have a happy and secure childhood, filled with great memories and not traumatic ones it sets a good base. But, later on in life if a tragedy happens, you would have those memories to lean back on.

"Your mind takes control of the good things and holds on while it still can, thus making it harder to turn it all off." I can tell he really is interested in this, so I smile up at him for the millionth time tonight. "Hey, did you ever have yours off? I mean, your humanity. If you don't want to tell me that's fine."

But he shrugs non-chalantly, and we hop over a log still holding hands. "Nope, I've always kept my humanity on. What about you, darling?" He says, and at the word darling my whole body gets warm and fuzzy.

"Nope, I've died though. But never 'flipped the siwtch' or anything like that... Hey, maybe we should talk about something else. This is depressing as hell." My sentence ends in a chuckle, and he joins me in the chuckle.

"I don't mind at all. Okay, here we are. What do you think?" He asks gently leading me to the edge of the cliff.

Wrinkling my brow, I look from him across the beautiful terrain that takes my breath away. Gorgeous rolling hills falling into the perfectly imperfect shapes, and all holding different colored leaves that are clinging onto the tree for dear life. Large bubbling rivers, and the sky is breathtakingly blue and perfect against the green and autumn colors.

My eyes glaze over in awe, for I've never seen such a beautiful view before. "It's... It's..." No words seem perfect enough to describe this scenery, and in the distance you can just barely hear the sounds of wolves howling.

Two large arms wrap around me, holding me close to him. Smiling, he rests his chin on the top of my head as we stare out at the view. "I know, I know. But there's something even more breathtaking then that, and she doesn't even know it." The huskiness in his voice makes me go warm and fuzzy again, those familiar butterflies kicking up a mad storm in my stomach.

"I think she does now." My voice is soft and light, and turning around in his arms I put my own arms around his neck. My heart picks up speed as his arms tighten around my body, and he hesitantly bends down. Everything in my body goes directly to there highest settings, but something tells me not to move. Not to waste this perfect moment, so I obey it's command.

Soon our faces are inches apart, and closing my eyes our lips gently touch in a soft, but loving kiss. At the touch nothing but happiness washes over me, drowning me in it's waves. It ends all too soon, and when my eyes re-open the find themselves staring directly into the best guy in the world. My limbs feel like jello, while my heart is still pounding so loud I'm sure he could hear it by now.

Now we've reached that sort of odd stage where no one is sure what to say, or what to do for that matter. I mean, what do you do that's right for after your first kiss? Instantly, a funny thing pops into my head that would probably ruin the moment but be perfect at the same time. "How does it feel to kiss royalty?" I ask softly, sending him a big smile.

He laughs, and kisses my forehead. "Amazing. Absolutely amazing." A smirk crosses his face, "How does it feel to kiss us normal people?" He asks with another smirk.

Laughing, one of hands finds his cheek. "Perfect. Absolutely, perfect." Grinning we exchange a knowing glance, and before long our lips find each other again.

This one isn't like the first one, its gently but more knowing now. But my body still erupts into a bath of warm fuzziness, and running my hands over the sides of his face we eventually separate. Our hands fall from each other, and tangle together. Setting or foreheads together, I can think of nothing better than this moment...

-------------

Walking up to the front of door from his car, I can still fell his lips on mine, his gentle hands holding me close to his body... Everything that night was perfect, and opening the front door I close it behind me leaning against it putting my head down and staring chuckling. My mom and Uncle Elijah and Auntie Bex hear the chuckles, and walk over to my worriedly. It must sound like I'm crying, I don't know, maybe I am.

"Adri, honey, what's wrong? Did Kyle do something to you?" My mom asks softly, but in a demanding tone.

"If he hurt you I will kill him. He did, didn't he? Pardon me Adriana I have a 200 year old teenager to kill." Mom says plainly, and I shake my head looking up at her with tears in my eyes and a huge smile on my face.

Shaking my head, I grin widely. "No, no he didn't hurt me. These are tears of happiness, everything is turning out wonderfully. I just really want to get out of this outfit. Thank you." I smile widely as I move past them, and head upstairs.

After getting changed, I sit at my vanity staring into the mirror, running a comb absentmindedly through my long hair. I didn't even hear the door open I was so deep into my thoughts, that I wasn't until a voice removed me from them.

"Hey baby girl... So, how was your date?" Smiling into the mirror at my mom's reflection, I look over my shoulder at her beaming wildly.

"It was... Perfect, absolutely perfect; from the clothes, to the walk, to him, to the mountain, to the view..." My voice trails off as I start thinking about the kiss. My first kiss and how magical it was.

"To the kiss." We both look up at Uncle Elijah, who is leaning against the door frame, and I stand up from my seat crossing my arms over my chest... "That was what you were going to say was it not? Because I have a sneaky suspicion that it wasn't.

"Considering the recent allegations made against him, I would hope that your judgment would be much better than that. Or, correct me if I'm wrong please, I have another theory." He pauses to take a breath and mom's eyes dart from me to him, to back again.

"Oh please, do state it; I would love to hear it." I say with a mixture of dignity and annoyance, gesturing with hand towards him. What allegations? I don't remember hearing anything about that.

"Well, my theory is that you were going to keep it to yourself until all this... This mess blew over, and then, only then, would you think to tell us. Or maybe, maybe you wouldn't. Maybe you would keep it a secret until you chose to state otherwise.

"But for your sake I'm hoping you don't wait; mainly because not only would you be lying to yourself, but to your family as well." He says sternly walking forwards as he talks pointing firmly at me when he says 'yourself' and at the ground when he says 'family'.

Sighing I shake my head slightly. "You don't know me at all. I would never lie to my own family, or to myself unlike you have been." I say flatly, staring him dead in the eyes. "Yes, I kissed Kyle and I liked it.

"No, I wasn't going to share it with you or dad because it's none of your business! What my love life is doing right now, is none of your concern. So do you and me a favor, and stop acting like my damn father." My tone is equal and level, never wavering as I speak with dignity and pride.

Walking over to the door, I hold it open staring up at him. "I'm sorry; I'm going to have to ask you to leave." My voice is stern, and he clenches his jaw before opening his mouth to speak. "Save it. I don't want to hear to hear more theories or more ideas, or anymore of your nonsense," Straightening up I hold my head high.

"Now please. Go." My voice breaks slightly at 'go', and he sighs before walking out of the door. Once he was clear of it, he turns to speak but I close the door firmly in his face before turning to face my shocked mother.

"Adriana... Did you just curse at your Uncle? He was just trying to talk to you, to reason with you. You were going to tell me, right?" She says gently, in her motherly tone.

Snorting slightly, I shake my head. "I can't believe it; my own mother thinks I'm going to lie to her! Of course I was going to tell you, when I was good and ready. Sorry if that's not good enough for you." I grab my jacket, and turn going to the door.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going young lady, get back here! We are not done talking!" She says sternly.

"Yes we are, and I just need some fresh air. Ok?" I open my bedroom door, and jog downstairs and towards the front door. Aunt Bex jumps up, and walks over to me just as I pull open the door.

"Hey, uh, your growing up and starting to get ready to rule the city. Elijah just hasn't quite figured that part out yet, so cut him some slack love." She says, and I look over my shoulder at her.

Forcing a smile, I nod. "Okay. Oh, and don't wait up for me." Closing the door I jog out and down the road.

------------

Enjoying the freedom and coolness the night is bringing me. Like a secret gift hidden in a compartment somewhere, that I am finally discovering.

"Adriana? What are you doing out here?" A voice calls from behind me, and glancing up I groan and silently pray for her to disappear. Nothing happens. "You should go home; it's getting pretty dangerous out here lately." Briar says, and walks up to me.

I keep walking, and she falls into step with me. "Thanks for your concern but, I can take care of myself. Don't you have a garden to watch or something?" I snap back, and she chuckles.

"Actually, that was Barer Rabbit and no I don't. I know you can, but still... Your family still hasn't defeated whatever darkness is after you this time. Don't you think you should cut the attitude and play it safe for a while?" She retorts her tone gentle and soothing which only makes it worse.

Sending her a glare, I see only kindness and warmth in her eyes. Blinking away my 'attitude' and trying to be nice. "My family will get rid of them, eventually. But that's not about to stop me from doing what I want to do, from living my life and having fun. Speaking of fun, I need a drink. Where's the cheapest place to get a drink, that won't ask for an ID?"

She laughs in response, and points to Rousseau's. "Rousseau's is your best bet. Mind if I join you?" Briar asks, and I shrug not in the mood to be cold. She leads that way down the street to the bar, and I try to think of something to say.

"Wait a minute, how did you get out of the garden? I thought you were locked in there." My voice is suspicious and she must have sensed that.

"Rebekah and your mom got me out while your were... Occupied. Now, how about that drink?" She asks, I can tell she's still worn down from being trapped in the garden.

"I don't care, do what you want." I walk in, and sit at the bar scanning the variety of drinks I finally choose one. "I'll take a shot of whiskey and a beer please." The waitress raises one eyebrow, and is about to ask for an ID.

"Oh and you don't need to see an ID. Everything is on the house tonight, for me and my friend. Okay?" I compel her, and she repeats it before going and getting us our drinks.

She returns with a margarita for Briar, and my shot of whiskey and beer. Shooting down the whiskey straight, I cough slightly and Briar chuckles. A few shots, and beers later were both tipsy - being vampires does have its perks after all. "Okay, first of all I'm not really going to remember this so don't you dare throw it back at me later, got it?

"My dad totally digs you, he thinks you're hot and everything the whole works. So, call off the hell hounds and get to know him. He's not that big of an ass when you get to know him. Like I said, I'm not going to remember this." I finish off another shot, and she smile widely blushing deeply.

"Alright, I'll give him a shot. But only if you listen to Kyle's side of the story on what's going on before you judge him, or dump him. Okay?" She says, and wrinkling my brows I look at her curiously.

"That's the second time someone said something like that, what story? What's going on?" I demand, and she bites her lip nervously.

"I'm so sorry that you have find out this way... There's a word going around the Quarter that he could be working for Astra. That's why your Uncle came home early, and didn't stay out longer. He wanted to make sure you were safe. When I went down to check him out - not in a romantic way, he seems really... Cold. Adriana, I'm pretty sure he turned his emotions off." She says it slowly and gently, which only makes it worse.

"Wh-what? No, he wouldn't do that! Your just trying to ruin my love life, so that you can pretend to care and make my dad think your the best. But you know what, your are the best - the best bitch in this town." Grabbing my jacket I hop off the stool, my alochoal tolerance is like an 100 so I'm not drunk at the moment.

Turning to go, she grabs my arm stopping me. "Look, I know you don't like me and you have every right to. But that doesn't mean that I'm making this up! So stop being such a brat!" She exclaims angrily.

Growling at her, my eyes turn gold. "Let. Me. Go." I growl at her, and she releases my arm. A fearful expression on her face. "Don't you dare call me a brat you backstabbing good for nothing bitch!" I scream at her, and every fiber in my body is so angry right now.

"Stop it! Stop calling me names, I never did anything to you to deserve this! I just showed up, and if you were any type of a good person you would listen before you act. Guess it runs int he family." She says coldly.

Tears of rage blur my vision. "You didn't do anything?! Are you blind or stupid? Ever since you've showed up, everything in my life has been turned upside down. Starting with the fact that when my own father should have been looking for a way to bring me back, he was too busy flirting with you to even care! He was blinded by you, and ever since you've showed up Astra has been even more bent on killing me. Suddenly she knows everything.

"Now, adding to that very long list, your a liar! You have no right to come barging into my life and into my family and wreck havoc. Name one good thing that you've done since you've arrived, because I can't find anything good." By now the tears are flowing freely, but there tears of anger and frustration.

When she doesn't answer, I nod slightly. "See? I'm right. I always am, so stay away from me! And my family!" I demand, before turning and darting out of the bar. Heading to see what is really going on with Kyle.

------------------

Running down the street, the tears on my cheeks are gone and I am focused solely on getting to Kyle's place and finding out what's going on. I pause at the front of the building to catch my breath, before heading inside and taking the elevator up. It's not a normal elevator, it's one of those cage door elevators that's shaped like a box. As I reach the top floor - his favorite floor - I pull open the cage door, and head into the room.

I spot Kyle using the punching bag, practicing his punches and kicks with full power. "Hey! Hey, sorry to interrupt um, there's something I need to ask you." I say, jogging up to him.

He glances over at me, and continues to punch the bag. "Can't it wait? I'm busy." His tone is icy and emotionless, but maybe a sense of annoyance behind it?

Raising one eyebrow, I brush it off as lack of blood. "Yeah um, not really. It's kind of important, I need to talk to you now." I say, using a more urgent tone.

Somehow, the message seems to get through and she turns to face me. Only then did I realize he was shirtless, and how fit he is. And he's really, really hot... "What do you want? I know it's hard to resist, but please do try." He says, and crosses his arms over his fit chest.

This time, he cold tone is like a dagger to the heart. "Look, did I do something to piss you off or something? Because your kind of acting really rude and mean." I state back, and gestures to him as I speak.

He snorts, and rolls his eyes. "Always about you isn't it? As soon as the little girl doesn't get her way, it's instantly all about her. I have much better things to do with my time then waste it on the French Quarters biggest brat." He says firmly, and his lip curls up in disgust.

His words instantly spark tears to my eyes, and a sharp shooting pain through my chest and stomach. "Wh-what? No, this - this it-it isn't you! You'd never say that to me, why are you saying to me?" I choke out, trying to fight the tears in my eyes.

Kyle takes a step forwards, and looks right into my eyes. Staring back, I search for a sign of emotion but I don't see any. It's true. He;s gone. I think softly to myself. "Then maybe you don't know me at all, because this is me. Get over it. And get the message, I'm clearly not into little girls who act like selfish brats." He sets his jaw, and I try hard not to cry by rapidly blinking the tears away.

"Kyle... Please. I know you've turned off your humanity, just, turn it back on. This isn't you, this is a side of you that isn't supposed to come through. Please, turn it back on." I say, sniffling a little as tears spring down my cheeks and a few leak over.

"No way. This is who I am now, so just. Go. I don't even want to look at you, you disgust me." He says giving me the kind of look that you give a dog who has peed on your foot.

Trying hard to still breathe, I take a few deep breaths closing my eyes and letting the tears fall. When I re-open them, he's resetting his bag not paying a bit of attention to me. "Kyle. I know that Astra did this to you, it's the only reason why you would ever do this. And I promise you, that no matter what I'm going to be fighting for you.

"I'm not going to let you disappear, not from this quarter, not from me, and most of all; not from yourself. So you can fight it, but I will win this battle and you have my word that she will no live to see the end of this. I love you Kyle, just remember that okay?" I say, and he ignores me. But by the way he hesitates, I can tell he's heard me. Turning I walk towards the elevator.

"That's it, run away little girl! Run away!" He shouts after me, and I can hear him walking behind me. Glancing over my shoulder, the look in his eyes makes me run the rest of the way to the elevator and pound on that down arrow. "You can't just leave, it's not time yet!" He shouts, and turning around I stare at him for we are face-to-face.

Grabbing the nearest plank of wood, I slam it through his stomach making him groan and stagger backwards. "I'm so sorry!" I exclaim, and yank open the door to the elevator and climb in before slamming the door shut and pressing the ground floor button.

Tears in my eyes, and I try really hard not to cry in front of him. But as soon as I'm out of his sight, I let out a soft wail and clutch onto my stomach. The overwhelming amount of pain shooting through my body isn't explainable, and tears flow so quickly and hard that I can't even get my bearings. My body shaking violently, I fall to the floor pulling knees to my chest and sobbing into them.

Swallowing every now and then is like trying to swallow a fistful of nails, and I cry out again as my cries are muffled by my legs. The door is suddenly yanked open, and a gently hand lays on my shoulder. "He's gone!" I cry out, but since I'm upset it sounds more like, "h-hahz go-ywn!" Instead. And my bloodshot eyes, and drenched face land directly on Uncle Elijah.

"He-he t-tur-turn-turned it of-off! How could he do that? How could he say tho-those things!" I cry out, and sob more. My body going into a deep wave of panic and sadness, and before I know it I'm being carried out of the building. As much as I wanted to scream, "Put me down, I don't want to look weak for that bastard!" I can't muster up enough energy to do anything like that.

I don't know when, but at some point I must have blacked out because after that everything went black.

-----------------

End Adriana's POV, start Astra's POV

"Hahahaha! Are you watching this Samuel, it's hilarious!" I exclaim, clapping my hands in joy as I watch the 'fatal disaster' of Adriana and Kyle in replay. Laughing every-time at the wonderfulness in all of it. "Haha! My, my this is only going to get a lot more funny." Grinning a twisted grin up at my darling brother, I move over to my bowl filled with a potion.

Smirking, I drop more herbs and things into it. "Oh my darling, if only you had any idea of what I'm planning! Oh, it's going to be so much fuunn!" I exclaim, flicking on the music and dancing along to my plan. "Kill, death, and betrayal it's going to be so much fuuunnn!!" I sing out doing jazz hands and all of it.

Samuel looks at me incredulously. "My, my sister someone's in a happy mood today." He states, and I grin grabbing his hands and forcing him to dance with me.

"What a stupid thing to say, of course I'm in a happy mood! My plan is working perfectly! They have no clue what is about to hit them. Ooh, ooh, this is going to be so much fuuunnn!" I sing out again, and Samuel twirls me around. "Ooh, yeah! Nothing like making everyone hate you! Whoo-hoo!" I grin widely, and toss a clove into the potion whilst dancing.

"Now, I do not mean to spoil your mood but Elijah has returned home early. This might not work with him here..." His voice trails off, but even his annoying little pessimistic self is about to ruin my mood!

"Now, now you have to think in the long run! This will work perfectly, if not better with him back so soon. Think about it, he's the only father figure in town at the moment. She confides in him, and maybe even wants revenge... My darling brother this will work out just fi-" Suddenly a sharp pain shoots through my stomach, and blood starts to form and spread out.

Looking down at my stomach, I pull up my shirt to reveal a knife wound. Looking up, sheering pain rushes through my body. I stagger to the table, and Samuel instantly is by my side. "Sister! What is going on?" He demands.

Using one hand to put pressure on the wound, while the other one searches for what I'm looking for is turning out pretty good. All things considered. "That... Witch! She's got a doll. She's tor-ow!" I cry out as another wound hits my leg, and then my shoulder. "Get me... The.. Bl... Bla..." But everything is going blurry, and I can't control anything anymore.

My eyes are getting heavy, and swaying back and forth I fall straight down...

----------------

A/N: Oooh, cliff hanger!! What do you think is going on? What witch are we talking about here? Let me know what you think in the comments below. I was in tears writing that super sad part with Adri/Kyle, because honestly, this was there chapter :p What did you think of that change? Were you expecting that, or no?

And remember, before you click away to hit that start button! :) Love ya's so much! XOXO HM

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

80.6K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
249K 5K 47
~COMPLETED~ The Mikaelsons, they are the oldest and most feared family of vampires the world has ever known. They are also the most broken family who...
153K 2.7K 21
Elizabeth Marshall is someone who has suffered a lot since she was kicked out of her house. Her sister Hayley Marshall was also kicked out too. She a...
110K 3.2K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...