Reincarnated In Naruto

Da GarrixAlastor

Two best friends were caught up in an accident and were transported to the world of Naruto. Both were born on... Altro

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Just Sharin'
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
SORRY GUYS 😓
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
A/N

CHAPTER 6

4K 147 83
Da GarrixAlastor

(Satoshi's P.O.V.)

*Ugh.... I just had to make things worst....' I thought as I eyed both Obito and Minato. 'And how exactly did I round up in Obito's clutches again?' I mentally thought and began to dive into my own mind as Obito and Minato fought each other while engaging themselves in some conversation. 'Oh right.... I just had to do that...' If I was in my old body I would either slap myself or punch myself to the moon...

'I. AM. AN. IDIOT.'

(Few minutes earlier before all this happened)

I continued to look for it and weirdly enough, I felt myself drift off and began to feel dizzy as well. But it was worth it. After few more tries I finally found. It was Kurama's chakra. I was sure of it because it was huge and so full of hatred, then I also felt a chakra signature that definitely doesn't fit and I'm sure it was not Kurama's at all. I was 100% sure that it was Obito's.

​​​​​​'Hm. I wonder if I could try and detach it from Kurama's. It would definitely be impossible for me, a five month old baby, to be able to diffuse Obito's connection on Kurama. I know that Minato will take care of it by releasing the seal that Obito has placed on himself, but I just want to see of I could—'

Click

I feel Obito's chakra disappear from Kurama's and I would've given myself a little pat in the back and all, but..... Kurama's chakra is now becoming very heavy and well, in short he's now aware. Something that should've only happened the moment Minato diffuses the seal on Obito.

"RRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kurama growls and begins to shake his head violently. I immediately clung to his fur for dear life and internally began to curse the me from few seconds ago, 'Satoshi you idiot! You should've seen this coming! The hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!' I'm not sure how it happened but I was able to forcefully push my baby body down while keeping my head down and eyes squinted so I wouldn't loose sight of whatever I'm looking at. I'm a dumb baby and I have on idea how the hell is this even possible.

"ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHO DARED TO MESS WITH ME! WHO TRIED TO FORCE ANOTHER CHAKRA SOURCE INTO MINE?!?!?!?!?!" Kurama bellowed and I tried to make myself invisible. Of course, why would I even begin to think that would work when the universe hates me?

"OI, CHIBI! IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?!" Kurama bellowed and reached his huge paws out........ His claws aiming for me. " I'LL KILL YOU, STUPID HUMAN!"

My eyes widened and I immediately slid down to Kurama's back before he could even reach for me.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"

'I, Haruno Satoshi, am an idiot of all idiots.... When I grow up— if I make it out of his alive— I will never speak of this. No. If I ever meet Kurama again, I'll prepare a list of my will before he comes at me.' I thought as I shivered uncontrollably but still trying to make myself invisible. Good thing Kurama was distracted for now. I mean, with all the shinobis and kunoichis launching deadly attacks at him, thankfully they seemed aware now that I'm up here.... But that still doesn't stop the curses in my head that I am throwing at myself. 'Fuck. I made him wake up way too early than what was supposed to happen. What's worse is that Obito could have noticed already and maybe Mina—'

"Oh...? What do we have here?" Someone says from behind me. My eyes widened even more. 'Oh god..... D-Don't tell me that's...... Oh come on universe! What the hell did I ever do to make you hate me?!' I feel myself get picked up and I'm turned to the person holding me.... It was Obito. And he does not look happy at all.

"You couldn't have been the one who got rid of my control over the fox, could you?" He asks in a menacing tone, his right hand gripping tightly on a very sharp edged kunai.

I just stared at him in fear and tears trickling down my cheeks. I can't reply. I mean, now that I thought about it I've never tried to speak before this day. The fact that I'm mentally a 15 yr. old and that I might be able to start speaking than earlier than the age or month that a new born baby would start never really crossed my mind. Must have been because I was too focused on searching for my chakra, sensing and memorizing the chakra signatures around me and that I was thinking on what to do with the future deaths and stuff. But now that the fact was presented to me.... Well fuck. A silent baby is never a good thing when you're facing someone like Obito, and there's no way that I am going to try and speak.... Unless.... Maybe if I do try and speak Obito will go easy on me! It's risky, but I'll never now until I try!..... Kind of funny that I'm actually gonna go with that, what was it called? A phrase or a statement? Well whatever it is, this is definitely a first.

"Fuuu!!!" I say as I began to act like what I believe a baby would do.

Obito just continued to stare at me, his visible sharingan flaring through the hole of his mask. Not sure if that's a good thing or quite the opposite.... "......"

"Fuuuuu!!!!! Fuuuuuu!!!!!!!" I squealed and began to clap while laughing.

.......... Wait a minute....... Was there ever a baby who squeals and laughs in the presence of a criminal who's like, emitting a lot of killing intent??? '............ I'm an idiot...'

"Hm....... You don't seem like a normal baby..... Unlike the Fourth's child who immediately cried the moment he felt my killing intent, you seem to be taking it very well..... Either that, or..... You're faking it."

'......... Fuck......'

Obito pointed the kunai he was holding at me, and when he spoke it sounded like he promised on showering me with torture and death. I feel myself shrink back and stated at him with wide and fearful eyes. "I wonder... If I take out on of your eyes or peel your skin, will you show your true self? Or perhaps you would prefer it if I stabbed you or slowly cut out a limb or finger? Because I doubt that you're even a normal baby." He tilts his head and let's out a hum. "I know. I'll start with taking out one of your eyeballs then slowly cut off a singer or two." He says and begins to bring the kunai closer to my left eye. My eyes widened and I began to tremble in fear. I want to close them and cry but I can't, I can't feel my body, it's as if I'm paralyzed. Yes. That's probably it. I can't feel myself because I'm paralyzed in fear. Petrified. Something wet trickles down my cheeks. Tears? Blood? I can't tell and it scares me. The sharp edge of the kunai is now 3 inches away from my left eye.

'S-Someone..... H-H-Help.....' I thought weakly, I could practically hear my own voice trembling in my head. I'm well aware that if I could feel my body again, I'm shaking in fear and I definitely feel like crying right now.

"Now.... If you don't want me to take out n eye, I suggest you show who you really are. Unless you really are a baby, then I can just dispose of you. A useless and weak infant."

Zwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggggg'

"Wha—?!" Obito exclaimed and quickly pulled his kunai back— thankfully without leaving a scratch on me— and quickly turned around, smoothly dodging a punch that was being directed to his face. He jumped a few feet away from where he stood and glanced at the person who was glaring at him. My eyes widened and I felt relieved at the moment because of the person standing before us, but I have to admit though.... The man's glare looks like it's not even at its final form of anger making me believe that the final one is way worse. One that I would not like to be part of. Behind me, Obito makes a sound of recognition and sounded pretty amused when he spoke. "Well, well, well... If it isn't the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato."

Minato's glare hardens and his grip on his special kunai becomes tight.

"Let that child go." He says sternly, allowing calm yet terrifying cold tone to come out of his lips, and weirdly enough brought shivers down my spine (not in the gay kind of way XD ).

"Oh..? And why would I do that? I do not really appreciate pests mingling with my work."

"That is a child. There's no way that a month-year old baby would do such a thing. He's normal."

Obito let's out a hum, then he suddenly brings me closer to his chest. "Normal you say...?"

'Uhm..... W-What are you—'

A kunai was suddenly next to my left eye.

My breath hitched.

Minato's eyes widened, "What are you doing?!"

"Hm? Demonstrating."

"What? Demonstrating?"

"Yes. I'm demonstrating to you that this baby is not normal. See, how many times have you seen a month-year old reacting like this? Like they're very aware that they're in danger and they also know that something sharp deadly is next to them and instead of wailing, like all baby's do, this kid's breath hitches. Now there's no such thing as a month-year old baby who would react like this kid just did, am I right? When they face something terrifying their instincts tells them to cry in which we all find very normal. Isn't really that concerning unless your the child's parent or some idiot who felt a useless feeling called 'sympathy' over a weak and dumb infant. I want to ask you something, Yondaime. Why exactly do you even bother to trouble yourself with this baby? He's not your son? He's not related to you or your wife. So why exactly are you very keen on protecting and keeping this brat safe? Wouldn't it be better to just leave him and let him die instead?" He says it like its the most obvious and easy choice to do, when its completely the opposite.

Minato spares me a quick glance before speaking, "That maybe be true." Say what now?! "He's not my child or even related to me or my wife, Kushina. You're also right when you said that I could just leave him and tend to more important matters that the village is in, like the Kyuubi."

'W-What...? M-Minato...? Y-You're not really going to leave me are you? You're not going to let me get killed are you....?' I thought and eyed the Fourth Hokage in disbelief and fear..... I didn't want to believe that I am going to be abandoned by one of my favorite characters. No. T-That's impossible.....

"But there's no way I am going to abandon the child of someone. He might not be mine but he's the son of someone else. As a father, I would understand how this kid's Dad would feel if his son is in trouble. Also...." Minato's glare darkens and his tone became more lower and deadly, "It is my duty as the Fourth Hokage of Konohagakure to protect its people. Both Konoha shinobis and kunoichis are working hard to protect everyone. And in perfect sense, that child is a citizen of this village. He belongs to Konohagakure!" His voice raises and he sprints forward, both his fist and kunai are ready to take both a hit and a kill.

My eyes widened and I felt both relief and ashamed. I can't believe I even doubted him for a second.... But I can dwell on that later, right now I need to focus on praying that I don't receive any of their attacks.

(Present Time)

'Yeah... Really shouldn't have done that... Now look where I got myself in.' I thought and can't wait to smack myself in the face for being a huge dumbass.

Minato and Obito continue to clash at each other, but.... The Fourth Hokage was obviously holding back.

"What's wrong, Yondaime? You seem to be holding back." Obito taunted and once again, landed another hit on the Yellow Flash. Said man lets out a small grunt but continued fighting, "Is it because of this baby here?"

Minato doesn't say anything and continues to give his deadliest glare and silence. You know I've been wondering for a while now... How exactly are these fighting in such ease when we're on top of Kurama? Wouldn't we be dead by now? I immediately looked down to avoid a really sharp and deadly shuriken that came at me out of nowhere. Thankfully, the two adults didn't noticed, seeing that they were too focused on each other's move and me, well in Minato's case....

Minato suddenly speeds up, attacking more aggressively and moving around quickly, but at the same time he was also careful not get me hurt. Obito was obviously having a hard time, and was getting pissed as well. He clicks his tongue and his grip on me tightens.

'SWOOSH'

Wha—?! Ehhhh????!!!!!!!

Obito had just tossed me in the air at an alarming height that no baby should ever be in.

"RRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kurama roars again and throws his paw, claws out and all, upward, and it was heading towards my direction. My eyes widened. I wanted to close my eyes and just wait for impact, but my body doesn't comply and I just stared with wide and frightened eyes. Somewhere around the village I can hear screams of horror, a lot shinobis could probably see me. The paw was getting closer but before it could even touch me a bright flash of yellow appeared, then the next thing I know was that I was in someone's arm and not in the air anymore. I blinked in surprise and glance at the person who save me.

Minato looked down at me and gave me a calm and gentle smile. His warm and bright chakra began to calm my stiff and anxious nerves, "Don't worry little one. You're safe now."

"I wouldn't be so sure, Yondaime."

Minato brought his kunai up to block Obito's weapon and swiftly turned around, quickly fixed his grip on his weapon and threw it forward, aiming for a kill. As expected, the kunai passed through him. A sound that I honestly find hard to describe filled the air and I glanced at the side to see Minato's rasengan activate. Minato immediately flashed above Obito at the last second, right before he could touch him. With all the strength that he could muster, he trusted the rasengan forward, aiming a sweet and perfect hit on the enemy's back. Obito let out both a grunt of pain and surprise.

'Well.... At least this part is still happening. This part is one of the important scenes in this event..... Well, for me that is.' I thought pressing myself on the hokage's chest. Of course, since we were still on top of Kurama the big fox felt the impact as well. Kurama let out a loud and ferocious roar and began to sway around in anger, his nine tails flailing around and destroying other houses, while his arms tried to grab hold of us. Minato immediately flashed on top of a random house before giving me a spare glance, a sweet and fatherly, calm smile appeared on his face.

"Don't worry, little guy. I would take you to your parents but," He frowned. "I'm afraid that I don't have enough time to do that. I'll just hand you over to someone I trust for now. We'll go look for your parents when this is done. Okay, kid?" Minato says as he caressed my cheeks before giving me his famous sweet eye smile. I just blinked at him and dived my head back at his chest and began to make gurgling sounds as my way of saying "Okay" We flashed again and Kurama's unsettling chakra was now miles away, indicating that we have just flashed somewhere safe.

"Yondaime-sama!"

"Minato-sensei!"

I hear random voices scream out in surprise and relief. But the ones that yelled "Minato-sensei" made me wondered where we transported us.

"Sensei! Are you alright? How's Kushina-san and your baby?!" Said a familiar voice, sounding really panicked and all.

"I'm fine, Kakashi. Kushina and our baby is safe. Don't worry about it."

Eh? Wait. Kakashi?! I pushed my face away from Minato's chest and glanced behind me to see if I wasn't hearing things, and I wasn't... Before us stood teen Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, Asuma and few others. Wow.... I'm getting way too involve with the main characters of the series and I don't even want to get involved with them..... I'm immediately handed to the young silvernette. "Eh? Minato-sensei! Why are you—"

Minato cut in, "I'm sorry, Kakashi. But I need you to watch over him for now. His parents are surely in one of the evacuation centers and I don't have enough time to go and look for them. When I'm done taking out the threat I'll come back and look for them, okay?"

" I'll help you, sensei! I know that I can't really help you right now but I'll help you to look for them." Kakashi says as he adjusted me in his arms. Minato smiles at him and ruffles his hair, "Thank you, Kakashi. I promise, once we hand this kid to his parents, you're going to help me in taking care of Kushina and our baby. Alright, Kakashi?"

"Yes, sir!"

"I'll hold you on that promise then." Minato says, gives Kakashi one last ruffle and fatherly smile before flashing away..... Not knowing that what he says will never happen......

I feel my own tears beginning to form around my eyelids and did my best to hold them in. Of course, I was only able to hold in the strong sob that was threatening to come out, but I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Kakashi looks down at me and began to panic, asking why I'm crying while patting and rubbing my back. Doing his best to calm me down. I know that I should quiet down so that he (and maybe everyone else) won't panic and wonder why in all of the universe's answer am I crying. Of course, some of them— like Kurenai— suggested that maybe I'm scared and want my parents so badly while others think that I'm probably hungry. Of course they tried to give me milk— and I'm not sure where they even got it— but then they believed that I'm just scared and want my Mommy and Daddy because of how I ignored the bottle of milk and buried my face unto Kakashi's chest. In truth, I'm crying because of what Minato said.

"We'll go look for your parents when this is done. Okay, kid?"

"When I'm done taking out the threat I'll come back and look for them, okay?"

"I promise, once we hand this kid to his parents, you're going to help me in taking care of Kushina and our baby. Alright, Kakashi?"

And " I'll hold you on that promise then."

'Promise my ass.... You can't go and tell someone to hold their promise when.... When.....' More tears fell from my eyes as I finally let out a loud and nerve wrecking sob, my tiny fingers clutching unto Kakashi's shirt rather tightly. The patting and rubbing stops, and so does the soothing words that few of the ninjas throw at me. Sadness fills both the air and their chakra as they watch me become a huge wreck. No one can do anything to comfort me. No. More like nothing can comfort me. The only way for me to feel better is if Minato and Kushina are alive with Naruto, and Minato comes back like he promised both me and Kakashi. But no. That thing I yearn for will never happen. Instead we'll receive the news that both Minato and Kushina died in protecting the village. Died because of Kurama. Then Naruto will be condemned as a monster and will end up getting hated.

So it stayed like that. Kakashi patting and rubbing my back while bouncing me up and down, and few of the ninjas trying their best to help in calming me down as well. Of course it doesn't work. I continued to be a sobbing wreck and buried my face deeper on Kakashi's shirt. This continued until we were give news that the nine tails is finally gone and.... So was the Fourth Hokage and his wife. I knew that knowing that fact would hurt, but I didn't realize it would hurt this bad. Looking at Kakashi, his visible eye widened and you could clearly see the disbelief and pain swimming around his onyx orb, and when he spoke to the jounin that informed us his voice was shaky and sounded like it could break any moment.

"I........ I see...... T-Thank you for telling me......."

The jounin just nods his head as he gazes at him with pity, he gives him a small pat on the shoulder before heading somewhere else. Kakashi's grip on me tightens as he gazes down at the grown. I hear footsteps approach and I know that they're Gai's Asuma and Kurenai.

"Kakashi—" Gai began but wasn't able to say anything else since Kakashi immediately jumped away, ignoring everyone's call for him.

(TIMESKIP)

Few hours of jumping on random buildings, Kakashi and I finally found my parents. They were looking around, asking both shinobis and kunoichi if they've seen me. All shook their heads at them and went on their merry way while my parents desperately kept looking for me. Kakashi watches them for a while before jumping down from the building he was standing on.

"Satoshi!!!!!!" My parents exclaimed as they saw me on the anbu's arms. Mom immediately came up to us and snatched me from his arms, then began to cradle me rather tightly and showered me with too much love. Dad on the other hand was too busy on shaking Kakashi's hand while thinking him over and over and over, Sakura was in Dad's arms and was looking at the silvernette with curiosity. Kakashi obviously looks like he would rather be somewhere else than here, like he wants to be alone and mourn on another lost teammate and two people who he never admitted were like loving parents to him, ever since his own patents passed away. He knows its official now. Team Minato is long gone, even if he's still alive it doesn't mean the team is as well. Once Dad finished he immediately went over to me and did the same thing that Mom did while Mom went over to Kakashi and began to show her gratitude by shaking his hand and bowing as well, then she threw her arms over him and gave him a tight squeeze, tears were still trickling down her cheeks as she kept thanking him and nuzzled her head on his shoulder. Kakashi's visible eye widens and if you look closer you could see how his body immediately went stiff.

Mom finally let go of him and my parents once again thanked him, knowing that y was the Fourth that saved me. Kakashi wasn't stiff anymore. He just nodded his head, bowed and was about to leave. I knew he was hurting, probably one of the few who knew how much pain was he holding in until he could get somewhere secluded and let it out. But I wanted to give him reassurance. To let him know that everything is gonna be alright. It might not fully heal his wound but at least I tried and I hope that it would at least give him a bit of warmth.

Before he could jump on top of a random building and head off somewhere, I stretched my chubby little arms to him and screamed. "Gaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!!!" Good thing my parents caught on because they yelled at Kakashi to stop.

Kakashi stopped in a slight crouched position and looked over his shoulder with a confused and questioning look. Mom walked over to him and made him carry me, "Looks like my son wants to tell you something." She says as she smiles at him warmly.

Dad let's out a hum, "That's weird. He doesn't even speak... Of course, he could —" Mom smacked his head before he could come up with a lame Dad joke.

I finally decided to ignore them and focused on Kakashi. He looked at me with his visible, dull and pained eye. I reached my hands up and slightly slapped the side of his cheeks, he looks confused now.

"Nnn......... Nnnnnn......."

I hear Mom gasps, "Oh my! Looks like he's trying to say something!!!"

"Nnnnn...... Da! D....a! Da!"

"D-Dada?! He just called him Dada when he's not even the Dad! Now I'm wounded......" I hear Dad say and I could imagine he's sulking and Sakura is looking at him, confused and all. Kakashi looks nervous now as he glances over my head then back at me. But despite all that I still ignored them and continued with what I'm doing. "D-Da...! Da....! Daaaiiiii!!!!!! Da—i!"

"Dai? Looks like he wasn't going to call Shinobi-kun Dada after all, honey."

"Thank goodness. But what is he trying to say?"

"Daaaiiiiii!!!!!!" I clenched my little fists and shut my eyes and mouth tightly. "Mmmm!!!!!!!" Once I opened my eyes and mouth, I screamed as I placed my hands back on Kakashi's cheeks. "DAIJOUBU DESU!"

SILENCE

"W-What...? Did.... Did he say what I think he just said....?" Dad stutters.

"No! He just said Daijoubu desu! His first word!!!" Mom squeals in the background and began to fangirl of how much of a good boy I am, reassuring the shinobi who's carrying me and all.

Kakashi's eye widens in surprise, "Daijoubu desu! Daijoubu desu!" I squeal as I lightly pat his cheeks and giving him a toothy smile. He stares at me for a while before letting out a sigh, his visible eye now gazing at me warmly. He pulls me in a slightly tight hug before saying under his breath, his voice once again shaky.

"Thank you..."

He hands me back to my Mom before thanking my parents for whatever reason and finally jumped on a random building, disappearing somewhere in this horrid night. Mom let's out another squeal and pulls me into a rather tight hug that was enough to make me scream in pain. She immediately pulled back and apologized, but she wouldn't stop gushing over the fact that I said my first word. Dad did the same as well and I'm honestly surprised they're ignoring the devastation that happened few hours ago. They were then trying to get me to say either "Papa", "Dada" or "Mama", but I went back to making baby sounds while lightly patting Sakura's head. Both parents sulked and called me a cheeky brat.... Don't care. What matters to me right now was Kakashi's emotional and mental state right now and Naruto's future.

Few days later, a funeral was held, in honor of some civilians who died in a way they weren't supposed to and those shinobis and kunoichis who did their best to fight of the Kyuubi..... Including the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato, and his wife, Uzumaki Kushina. The whole village came to attend the funeral, all were wearing the color black. Even the babies and children who knew nothing had to wear the color. Not a single speck of bright color or any other color were worn in this sad occasion. Mom and Dad were looking at the pictures of Konoha's fallen citizens and soldiers, Sakura was being carried by Mom while I was with Dad. Both of us were wearing the color black as well. Since Sakura is a normal baby, she didn't know what was going on, so she just looked at everyone then at our own parents, trying to understand what is happening at the moment. I on the other hand was looking for a specific person in the crowd. Once I saw him I immediately patted Dad's cheek to get his attention before reaching my hand out to the person that's few steps ahead of us. Dad gave me a confused look and began to search for whatever it is that I wanted, then he finally spotted him and gave me a warm smile.

"Hey, Mebuki. Satoshi wants to comfort someone." Dad whispers to Mom, earning at first an annoyed look from her before raising a brow in confusion.

"Who?"

Dad gestures to where I was still stretching my arms out to and she smiled and nodded her head. Dad gently made his way to the person and tapped the man's shoulder. The guy turned around and he looked confused for a while, then his visible eye widened.

"You're the father of that pink haired kid....." He mutters. Dad nodded and gestured towards me, "My son wanted to go to you." Dad says and handed me to the young silvernette, then he went back to stand next to Mom. Kakashi and I looked at each other and he slightly tilt his head, as if wondering why I wanted to be with him. I gave him a warm smile before throwing my little arms around him, making it obvious that I'm hugging him.

"Daijoubu desu!" I squeal and nuzzled my head on his chest, giving baby giggles once in a while.

Kakashi doesn't do anything for a while but then he slowly began to stroke my head, then he slowly hugged me and pressed his face to my hair.

"Daijoubu desu...." I say, now gentle as I nuzzled my cheek to his. "Daijoubu desu.... Daijoubu desu......" I can now feel people looking at us, and I think I caught some of them smiling at us from the corner of my eye. Kakashi's grip on me tightens and he stays like that for a while, hugging me a bit tightly and his face buried on my hair. Few minutes later he pulls back and gave me an eye smile, tears were trickling down his cheek (well from the visible part of his skin that I can see) "Thanks..."

I blinked at him and placed my small hand on his cheek and wiped away his tears, then I lifted his headband and did the same with his other cheek. I continued to wipe away the tears until his cheeks seemed dry, and while doing that I kept muttering "Daijoubu desu" to him. Kakashi let's out a small chuckle then hugged me again, muttering his thanks before he pulled back and pulled back down his headband over his left eye.

I stayed with him during the whole funeral, hugging him and nuzzling my head on his chest and cheek, making baby giggles from time to time. Once it was over Kakashi spoke with his peers for a bit before looking around the crowd for my parents, when he found them he walked up to them and had a little chat before handing me over. Mom kept gushing over me, saying how sweet I am to comfort someone when I'm still a baby.

I just blinked at her then looked at Kakashi. He gave me his famous eye smile, "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Thank you for comforting me, kiddo." He says and ruffles my hair before bowing to my parents and disappearing into the crowd. Mom and Dad smiled at me then began to gush over Sakura and the sakura petal that somehow and amazingly landed in her cute button nose. She stared at for a while and tried to move it with her nose but seeing as it wouldn't move, she began to get teary.

I looked over Dad's shoulder and spotted the Yamanaka family. Inoichi was speaking to his wife and little Ino was on her Dad's arms, too busy playing with his hair.......

Huh? Wait a minute...........

Who's that baby with them that looks like..... A carbon copy of Ino...? I don't remember seeing him in the show....

I do not own Naruto at all. He belongs to Kishimoto-sama. The only one's I own are the 2 main characters and some unknown peasants that will soon be appearing in this fic.

Sometimes I wonder if the people I've met really think of me as someone strong or I'm just plain weak in their eyes...

- Haruno Satoshi

Just cause I'm smiling and acting like a complete idiot, doesn't mean I won't be able to see the pain and sadness in your eyes.

- Yamanaka Inori

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

96.3K 2K 37
Yume and Sasuke were together for as long as they could remember and had a wonderful life with their family. Yume had deep feelings of adoration towa...
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
57.8K 1.9K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...
43.5K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...