The Outlander Siblings ﴾TLG﴿

By FireKilledMe

Kion was just Five Weeks old when Zira and some followers of her's attack Pride Rock while Simba was out with... More

⌠Inspiration | Where we Start⌡
The Lost Cub / The New Family
I Protect the Outlands / A Visitor from the Pridelands (pt.1)
A Visitor from the Pridelands (pt.2) / The Pridelander Friends
Jasiri's Clan / Through the Outlands (pt.1)
Through the Outlands (pt.2) / Can I trust you?
Out from the Outlands / This is Goodbye...?
Till we all meet again
My Brother... / To the Volcano
The Schemes / Our Fight
A Race against Time / Did we win...?
A Future / A Vision / The Aftermath
Morning / Invitation
{Bonus} Question for Tau!
Under the Night Sky / Ushari's Scheme
"Kion"
Who am I? / I am Tau
Tau's Struggle with Hatred -Pt. I-
The two who seeks Death -Pt. II-
Bonus_ Tau and Jasiri sneaks out at Night
Bonus_ Dark Tau
The Royals Visit the Outlands -Pt. III-
Our Fate's set-in sand -Pt. IV-
All that Came, and All to Come
Kama's on the Move (Pt. 1)
Kama's on the Move (Pt.2)
What had change?
Another Visit (Pt.1)
Two Lions or more?
Girl Talk -Pt.1-
Watching from further beyond
Girl Talk -Pt. 2-
Reunite
Kama's on the Move (Pt.3)
{10K View_Answer your Questions}
Tau's Death (Pt. 1)
Tau's Death (Pt. 2)
'This isn't over!' / A What-If
Kama's Message / Kama's Breaking Point
Tau's Resolve / Confession (Pt. 1)
Returned / Confession (Pt. 2)
Reminiscing of the Past
Kulua (Pt. 1)
Kulua (Pt. 2)
15K View Special - Three Friends with an End
The Night that stains with Blood
Follow the Path of Betrayal
Here comes the Night Pride
Back at the Den
Into the Pridelands (Pt. 1)
Into the Pridelands (Pt. 2)
Conflicts
-Pt. 1 & 2- The Search for Kama
-Dare Accepted- Janja on the Run
Ha~Tari
-Pt. 3- The Search for Kama
-Pt. 4- The Search for Kama
[Tagged]
[A/N] Back but more ...
-Pt. 5- The Search for Kama
-Pt. 6- The Search for Kama
The Outland's Secrets
A coming of something...something...something...
Further Into the Unknowns (Pt. 1)
Further Into the Unknowns (Pt. 2)
[AN] Not dead, yet...
[Announcement] Grand Return
Returning???

Kumbuka / Help Us, Please!

1.9K 57 16
By FireKilledMe

A/N: Just ignore that Kion is in the Music Video...

It had been weeks since Fuli or the gang met Tau in the Outlands after what had happened. Now they are back to living their normal daily lives in the Pridelands, while from times Fuli would stare off into the Outlands wondering about the lion who lives out there.

They would question why he was living in the Outlands, but with no answers for their questions they had started to forget or ignore the questions they have. The Pridelands are now preparing for the Kumbuka Celebration, the day when King Simba reclaim the throne from his uncle Scar. "Hey Fuli, you coming?!" A voice calls out the cheetah; looking over to see her friends Beshte, Bunga, and Ono.

"Coming!" Fuli calls out to them chasing after to where they were stationed.

************

Deep within the Outlands where the Volcano resides, a snake is slithering its way passed pillars of stone that litters the place coming to a hole in the ground, "It is time, Sumu!" he spoke to the hole to which a swarm of red eyes opened to the call.

Crawling out of the hole is a black scorpion whose voice sounds with a deep echo from within as if there was nothing inside, "About time." He spoke enraged to having to be patient. "Make sure to not be discovered by that nuisance of a lion, Tau!" the snake warned the scorpion who smirk and raced off out of the volcano.

************

The Pridelanders are all gathered at Pride Rock ready for the celebration, with Rafiki and his apprentice Makini and the royal family King Simba, Queen Nala, and their daughter Kiara standing on top of Pride Rock.

Rafiki:

Today is the day we celebrate
The most wondrous victory
Let everyone participate
From Pride Rock to the tallest tree
Before pray we for freedom
He return to make thing right
So every time that you see him
You can shout with delight

Chorus:

Good King Simba

Rafiki:

Takes care of everything

Chorus:

Good King Simba

Rafiki:

The true and rightful king

Chorus:

Good King Simba
Hail, hail, hail to the king

♫♪

As Rafiki passed the attention over to Simba, he falls onto the ground as everyone gasps in shock at the sudden collapse from their king, "Your Majesty!", "Simba!", "Dad!", "Our Baby Boy!" the close family and friend of Simba's called out racing over to him. Rafiki examining the king as to what may have happened rummaging his hands across his body till, he made his way to the tail where a small blemish is.

Rafiki gasps, "King Simba was stung, by a scorpion!" he spoke in shock. With them taking the king in to the den where Rafiki would start trying to save their beloved king. But they were without a remedy to save him as Nala and Kiara grows worried that they may lose him. "Is there anything we can do Rafiki?" Nala asked, a moment pause as Rafiki tries to think of a solution to this dilemma.

An idea came to him as he came to a solution, "That's it! If I only have some volcanic ashes it would pull the venom right out!" but with hope came the realization that the only nearest place where they could get volcanic ash was in the Outlands, "How are we to get it Rafiki? The only place to find it is in the Outlands." Nala asked him worried to which even Rafiki did not have an answer to. Hope was fading when a voice spoke out, "We can get the ash for you your majesty!" Looking over to see Bunga, Fuli, Ono, and Beshte standing at the entrance way.

Fuli glances over at Bunga, "What are you saying Bunga?!" she whispers to Bunga gritting her teeth in a smile. Bunga headed over up to Rafiki, "Thanks Bunga, but none of you know your way through the Outlands, and not to mention it's not safe out there." Nala said giving a comforting smile to the offer, "I may not know how to get there, but Tau would!" He said which confused them all but Fuli, Ono, and Beshte.

"Who's Tau?" Nala now asking confused, never hearing that name before. Fuli rushed over next to Bunga giving a harsh whispering tone, "Bunga, I think you should stop." But Bunga only continued, "Tau is this lion in the Outland." To which the royal family spoke up in shock, "A Lion in the Outlands?!" the only lion they could think that came to mind was 'her' and her pride.

Rafiki getting in a panic, "It could be Zira and her Pride!" he said which caught the four surprised, "Who's Zira?" Beshte asked but knowing they are short on time he gives a quick mention, "Zira is a lioness who follows Scar, she and her pride were banished into the Outlands when Simba reclaimed the Pridelands." This was something that got them wondering as to what Tau said, I think I'm the only lion in the Outlands. So, did that mean that Tau lied or was he not aware of this either?

Bunga further explaining, "Then there's no way he could be with Zira, he hates Scar." Which reminded Fuli of the times he hated to be compared to Scar. Bunga continuing, "Besides, he seems like a nice guy. Sure, he's a little hot headed but he's fun." Leaving them to ponder of this possible new lion.

Nala looks over at them, "And may I ask how you came to meet this Tau?" to which they grunted nervously to being exposed to having crossed the border.

Rafiki came to the realization this may be the only chance to saving Simba, "Very well, if he can help to retrieving the ashes." He said grabbing a gourd to hand to Bunga, "Use this to hold the ash." He finished which Bunga spun the gourd, "No sweat Rafiki! The ashes are in good hands with me!" Bunga boast to which it falls down and shatters. "Oops" was the response from Bunga's mistake.

Rafiki then looks over to Makini, "Makini! You will go with them to help retrieve the ash." He said handing her another gourd. She gracefully accepts with a cheerful smile, "Thank you Rafiki! I won't let you down, promise!" she spoke with glee and excitement to be playing a part.

Nala felt nervous leaving this task to them but thinks that maybe Rafiki is right, "We may have until sundown to get the ash, so you had better hurry." Rafiki explains and the group goes charging towards the border of the Outlands along with them an added member of Makini.

Makini looks over at the group, "What is Tau like?" she asks which Fuli grunted, "Did I say something wrong?" Makini further asks to which Beshte answers, "Just that she and Tau don't seem to be on the best of terms with each other."

Rushing next to her is Bunga who explains Tau, "He's really great, though you may want to not mention his eye." Confusing Makini what he meant by that. "Why? Does he have a scary look?" she asks to which Beshte answer, "Not scary, well maybe when he's mad. But he has a sc-" being interrupted by Fuli, "We're nearing the border."

The group crossed the border and into the Outlands, luckily to have found Tau moving along the path they had constantly met him in, if he wasn't there, they would have a hard time finding him. "What are you Pridelanders doing back in the Outlands?!" Tau spoke angerly at this.

Placing a bone, he had down next to him, Tau looks over at the group noticing one extra face he is not familiar of, "And you brought another Pridelander? How fantastic!" sarcastically. "What is it this time? Tripped?" he continued, Fuli looks at him, "We need your help!" she said taking deep breath to which surprised the lion.

Tau looks over and notices a nervous expression on all of them, "What happened?" he asks which they explained of their king being stung by a scorpion and needs volcanic ashes to save him, "Volcanic Ashes?! But the only place to get that is..." Tau said worriedly looking over to where the Volcano is.

"That's why we need your help! You know your way through the Outlands, please. We need to get there." Fuli pleaded making Tau torn on a decision, "A scorpion did that?" gritting his teeth looking away nervously, "I don't know...if...we..." letting out a sigh to return to what he was saying, "Getting to the Volcano will not be easy."

Tau started to think as to what to do, going to the volcano where 'she' lives was the last thing he had wanted to do but if the King of the Pridelands were to pass on right now it could leave the Pridelands vulnerable. If that were to happen then it could mean trouble for the Outlands.

Could they be behind this? I was told that they were making a move but to think they had managed to sneak pass me, but if they did then I had better fix this problem.

Looking over at the group he thought for a moment longer till he felt corner giving his answer with a deep sigh, "Fine then, I'll help you get the ash." He said leading them along the path, "Alright! To the Volcano!" Bunga shouted with cheer to which Tau interjected, "We can't go there yet. We're going to need help before we can go there." Which the others were confused.

"Help? But why?" Bunga asked which Tau looks over, "We are going to need it for the possible fight that will happen." They were wondering what he meant, was there something more at the volcano than just the ashes? "Where are we going to get the help then?" Fuli asked to which Tau gave the answer to her question, "That's easy, my brother and his clan!" as they started heading off.

Tau leads them as a question swims through his mind, "Are you behind this, Safia!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 281 17
Kion and Kiara had a terrible accident. After seeing Rafiki for both healing and therapy, Kion still gets nightmares about the day of the accident an...
5.5K 110 22
Kion has been distancing himself from everyone in the Pride Lands due to an accident. He lost control of his rage and roared so powerfully, he split...
65.7K 981 33
A story about the lion guard, after season 3. This story is written with the intentions that the reader has seen the third season of the show. If you...
5.1K 38 22
Main Characters: Kion, Rani, The Lion Guard\The Day Pride, The Night Pride, Queen Janna and Ullu. Other Characters: The Royal Family of the Pridela...