DxD Gamer Book 2

By DrexhunterCross

A continuation of the previous book. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Notification
Chapter 5
We're going on a trip [Skyrim Part 1]
Civil War [Skyrim Part 2]
Allies [Skyrim part 3]
Plans and challenges [Skyrim Part 4]
I'm done playing around [Skyrim]
It's Over! [Skyrim]
Vampires and the wolf (Skyrim)
We're Home
You want me to do what?
Hero Faction
DC (Part 1)
Becoming a superhero (Part 2)
Surroundings (Part 3)
Super Folks (Part 4)
We all have a choice (Part 5)
Being Altruistic (Part 6)
Heroes Work is Never Done (Part 7)
Diana (Part 8)
Home... (Part 9)
A request (Chapter 10)
My history (Part 11)

Chapter 2

8.4K 198 231
By DrexhunterCross

I stood in the garden outside of the manor, to the untrained eye. I was walking through the garden, admiring the flowers and decorations that have been repaired, thanks to the tireless work of my ground staff.

However, I was talking to Leo and this little spell he mentioned before.

Leo: "So what do you think?"

I shrugged my shoulders, a bit perplexed by what Leo just told me.

Y/N: 'How have I only learned of this spell now!? I mean it's so-'

Leo: "Amazing? Powerful? I've heard that more than once when I explained it was possible."

Y/N: 'Still, how does no one know of this spell?'

Leo: "Simple... Because it does not exist. This spell is of an ultimate kind. Or as your people say. A hack... I think?"

I simply chuckled and nodded along, even to this day and age. I'm still the student with Leo.

Y/N: "Correct. So how does the spell work per se?'

Leo: "Let me show you."

At that second I'm summoned into Leo's plane of existence. It wasn't hard to find Leo, he was still resting on the mountainside like before, overlooking his kingdom.

Leo: "Lets us begin with the most important part of this spell, there is a reason this spell is not made for combat or general use."

Leo holds out his right claw and I watch him pour out a small sum of magic into his hand. Creating something of an afterimage. Then it finally lands in front of me. I could finally notice the features and scales of the figure. This was a replica of Leo

Leo: "As you can see, the clone has been made with little to no effort."

The clone turns to me and nods. But had shrunk down to my size, standing on his hind legs. Appearing taller than me and crossing his arms, as he stares at me.

Clone: "But there is a problem."

Then I noticed it, those features have become something of a blur. Then his magical energy seemed to vanish out of sight. Disappearing into the distance.

Leo: "The problem with magic or making this clone in general. Is, although you may have an image in the mind of your body and such. Magic itself must still go back into the earth. After all, magic is in everything. No matter how small or big it is. It must return to the earth, in simple terms, you've made the husk of the clone, not the spirit... This was the question, I asked myself and how could I incorporate this spell. So it may become stronger?"

Before I can ask. Leo slams his hand into the mountainside. He brings his hand close to my face and I find a small amount of blood, dripping from his talon. He repeats the spell a second time.

I know the clone doesn't have a long before it disappears again. It was an exact copy. But I could still feel the energy it held radiating and staying strong. Even past the 15-second mark where the previous one failed.

Y/N: "What is going on... Why are you radiating this strength when your other lacked this- Wait a minute? The blood is the soul."

The clone nods and slowly starts walking around me, taking on the state of a teacher teaching the ignorant.

Clone: "With the body and a small sacrifice of blood, I am maintained. My form, for however long it may last. The sacrifice was enough and dependent on the sacrifice of blood it can and will be maintained for longer."

Leo: "This is the simplest sacrifice... However, no one knows of this part. Because I made sure this magic was broken from the start. Anyone who hopped to study this or wished to claim great power. Would face great madness, that would befall anyone. Claiming the clone will overpower them and kill them."

I scratch my head for a moment after hearing that little bit of madness.

Y/N: "Could he?"

Clone: "I am merely a servant. I cannot be forced to do certain things. However, if I see the value in the action given to me... I will compile."

Leo: "This power has its benefits... Imagine a sacred gear wielder. Like Albion or Ddraig, with not one. But ten of them or twenty. Nearly a hundred of them. True they may not have the same strength as the original. But they could overpower weak individuals."

Y/N: "The world would be in a constant state of war."

Leo nods and turns to his clone.

Clone: "As I've stated... A price must be paid and even more so if you wish to bring more to this world as well. However, it must be your sacrifice. No one else's... To follow this action will lead to [Necromancer] magic and that does make me one... Because the very foundation of Necromancy is to bring the dead back to life. While I was born already part of you."

I shook my head, this was an eye-opener and something unbelievable. Yet, Leo simply chuckled at my antics and sighed.

Leo: "There is also another way... And you've been doing it for a while now."

Y/N: "What do you mean? I've never used this spell and I haven't been scarifying anything?"

The clone taps my shoulder and shakes his head.

Clone: "No, but you've been doing it quite constantly in the other world. You have been using... Soul gems to create weapons. Creating magical armor and devices, have you not."

I pull out a small soul purple soul gem a lesser soul gem. I studied the magnificent purple hue of the gem.

Leo: "You already know the function of a soul gem. It is used to capture an enemy's soul or preferred animals. Which you could then use as an enchantment item for a weapon or clothing. However, when the soul gem breaks, as it must. The soul will carry on to the other side. But we will be using it differently."

Leo coughs and tells me to put both hands together on the soul gem. Making me cover the gem. As he gives me instructions on the matter at hand.

Leo: "Now... Pour some of your magical essences into the stone... Use a basic Conjuration spell."

I was hesitant, it seemed or I believed it would be forcing a part of my soul into this rock.

Y/N: "Um, wouldn't this... Kill someone, or take part of their soul?"

Leo: "No... But if you were as weak as an Apprentice level, possibly. But even then, the gem is far too small for the human's soul, the gem would simply break. But, that would lead to more problems since your soul was forced out of its body. But do not worry about this, simply use a Conjuration spell and watch. You will see what happens."

Hesitantly I looked at the stone once more and nodded closing my eyes and poured a small amount of magical energy into the stone. I was worried the stone would take too much magic. But I was surprised. Even the small amount of power I gave it, the stone had been filled to the top. With some of the magic simply leaking out, like an overflowing glass of water.

Leo: "Good, you've handled this part exactly how I imagined you would. Now, give the stone an image and place it on the floor."

I imagined myself once more my teenage self, then place the stone on the floor and step back.

The soul gem starts to change from its normal purple shade to dark green, then a bright blue and red. Then black and white, then finally back into its normal state. Then the stone starts to levitate off the ground and starts to create this hollow image... But this image was shorter than me, it could be a child. Maybe even a young teenager.

Clone Lv.1 (0%) [Novice]
Description: This ability allows you to summon a clone copy of yourself
Cost Rate: Dependent on the user for the clone and the item he used to make the clone.

The child walks up to me and stares into my eyes. I don't want to be that guy... Impressed by every small detail. But I can't help myself. I'm simply impressed. Even if it's my first time the spell acted as it should.

Y/N: "This is me?"

Y/N's Clone: "I am you... Of course. I'm your imperfect you, I am not what you envisioned. Meaning you'll have to perfect the skill to make me like yourself now."

I walked around the child studying him from head to toe.

Y/N: "Was this how I looked like a child... Odd?" You turned to Leo "But is he capable?"

Leo: "Do not rush this spell, in time you'll perfect it. Like the others. However, if you wish to train this action, I suggest you use blood clones instead of soul gems. They're easier to manipulate, and less taxing on the body."

Y/N's Clone: "What do I offer as a clone... What can I do?"

I turned to my clone, he spoke freely and if I'm not mistaken. I also had the same idea or reason behind this. What did he offer that was so important? However, Leo's Clone spoke up walking closer to mine.

Leo's Clone: "You are part of your master, anything you do. Your masters gain experience when you disappear. This spell can make a weak warrior into one of the most dangerous men given the number of clones he can summon and use to train."

Y/N: 'Hmm, reminds me of the shadow clones in Naruto...'

Your clone looks to you.

Y/N's Clone: "He's right... It is broken."

I kneel down staring at my clone and nod.

Y/N: "We must not let you near Rias or anyone else in her peerage."

Y/N's Clone: "Why?"

I looked the other way knowing these poor girls will be asking later on... 

Leo: "If i may carry on. That's is one of the few reason as to why this spell was never taught... Use this to your benefit, he may be younger than you. But he harbors some of your strengths and weakness."

Your clone walks up to you and shows you his stats.

Soul Gem Clone
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Race: Demi-God/Dragon Kind
Level: 80
HP: 12 000/ 12 000
Mana: 15 000/ 15 000
STR: 65
END: 65
AGI: 65
INT: 65
WIS: 65
LUK: 65
XXX

Leo: "He seems very powerful, much stronger than someone would think given his age."

Y/N: "It's not even his age... He's simply strong, and could easily take Rias and her peerage given the circumstances. But we'll have to test him."

Clone: "How would we do that?"

At that moment we're summoned back into the real world and we're standing in my study. I chuckle as I hear the door being knocked and by the scent it was Lydia.

My clone turned to me and nodded, approving of the idea as well.

Lydia: "May I enter?"

Y/N: "Please do Lydia"

[Time Skip]

It's been close to an hour since I've discovered the clone spell and was currently reading one of the many books that Serafall had given me. She has yet to come back and I decided to watch it.

Lydia: "HA!!!"

Clone: "To slow!"

The spectacle taking place. For the past ten or so minutes I had just finished reading my book, gaining knowledge on Diplomat skill. One that I had only read a few moments ago.

However, I soon focused on the fight. That's right I'm having my clone fighting Lydia. Well sparing technically and he's doing rather well. Especially when I take into account Lydia's [Stats]

Name: Lydia
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Race: Human/Devil
Title: [None]
Fame: [None]
Sacred Gear: [None]
Piece: Pawn
Level: 38
Exp: 99%
HP: 15 000/ 13 990
Mana: 3 500/3 500 [Regen 250 mana every 30 sec]
STR: 43
END: 56
AGI: 32
INT: 29
WIS: 42
LUK: 37

However, I'm soon knocked out of my state, as I watch the two deliver blow after blow, as they try to claim the victor title.

But, a small blue dragon lands on my lap. Quickly circling my lap then lays her head on my chest. As she softly drifts off to sleep.

Y/N: "Hello Aqua? What are you doing here?"

Tiamat: "She missed you."

I turn and see Tiamat walking over in her human form and takes a seat beside me, she takes a sip of my drink and smiles. Noting it's a whiskey being cooled by a few blocks of ice.

Y/N: "Well isn't this a surprise? You are usually in a Familiar forest. What brings you here?"

Tiamat pours herself another drink and studies my clone fighting Lydia. Poor Lydia was on the floor; my clone had placed his foot on her throat as his blade hovered above her eye.

Tiamat: "Your little toy over there is getting boy handled. So by the looks of it, Leo taught you the spell?"

I turned to her and nodded, as she smiled studying me for a moment and smiled this devilish grin.

Tiamat: "Just how powerful are you... I can't sense any of your power. You've learned a new trick."

I chuckled as I recalled a spell or rather a skill in the other world called. Masked energy meaning I can show as much power as I want. I've been only showing as much as my previous level. But it seems she was one of the few that could tell.

Y/N: "Oh, how I wish it could remain a secret."

Tiamat's tail wrapped around my leg, her teeth seemed to sharpen showing that infamous shark-like teeth and the glint of a hunter on the prowl.

Tiamat: "Sweetie... If you listen closely." She says taking a step closer whispering into my ear. "You can hear me not... giving a fuck!"

[Third Pov]

Lydia was wheezing on the defeated and was peering up at the victory, she was shocked and enraged to be defeated like this. A simple copy of her master and he was still this strong.

But she was broken out of her state as she watches the clone peer to the side and when she turns, she only catches a glimpse of what happened as she sees Tiamat's tail flings something across the garden.

She watches in shock as the clone grabs her and moves her out of the way as a trench is leading into the familiar forest. Smoke emanating off the floor destroyed the floor, the trees split in half or destroyed.

Lydia turned back to the seat Y/N had been reading in and realized what had happened. Rage was slowly building up inside of Lydia her anger taking over she charges for Lydia. But the clone held her back and spoke up.

Clone: "Watch."

The clone points to the destroyed section of the forest and in that instant Y/N appeared, he appeared unfazed by that attack. He opens his arms to shows the baby dragon studying him for a minute then flies off landing in the young boy's arms beside me.

The dragon growls scared. While the clone strokes her neck as Y/N slowly walks towards Tiamat, cracking his neck and hands.

Y/N: "Alright then, you want to test my strength."

Y/N disappears in front of the group, then reappears beside Tiamat his elbow slammed into her stomach. She gasped for air as she peered down to see Y/N's right arm clenched into a fist and thrust into her stomach.

Y/N: "Very well."

Tiamat couldn't stop his next attack as Y/N throws an uppercut aimed for Tiamat's jaw. She's sent flying and Y/N chuckles watching Tiamat stop in place and stares down her former companion.

Y/N: "This will be fun."

Tiamat: "I couldn't agree more."

In a manner of seconds, all anyone can see are shadows or after images of Tiamat and Y/N as they start attacking one another. However, Tiamat has still not thrown an attack, she throws a punch. Y/N intercepts and throws her over his shoulder and into the ground.

Tiamat was on the ropes, no matter what her speed and strength were, they weren't enough. Y/N was hovering above Tiamat, his arms crossed over his chest as the infamous Queen of dragons growls under her breath.

Y/N: "Is that all?"

Tiamat growls taking on her monstrous Hydra forum, her heads circling Y/N. Each one of them started Y/N down, while he merely smiles pleased he's finally got a proper fight on his hands.

Tiamat: "Bring it on little boy!!!"

As the battle continues outside, the servants inside the mansion peer outside to watch the spectacle taking place, their hearts miss a beat. As their master standstill taking the full force of all the Hydra attacks head-on.

An eruption of light, dark, fire, water, air converges on the spot. The power sent Lydia and the clone flying back, as windows erupt on impact from the mere force of the attack. Even some of the walls of the castle start to shake. The tiling and roofing of the establishment start to crack and break in place or start to fly.

Inside servants run around grabbing anything that might fall or break. Worried what might happen if their master saw what had happened. Meanwhile, the clone holds Lydia down as they both cower behind an old oak.

Lydia: "This is insane!!!"

Clone: "Sad part is... He's still playing around!"

When the attack finally stops, a cloud of smoke is the only thing the watchers could see, even Tiamat couldn't peer into the dust cloud. But they never had to wait as Y/N parts the clouds with his wings.

Unveiling unarmed figure.

His entire clothing set was destroyed. Burnt or destroyed so nothing remained. Except for him. Y/N's body, although appearing burnt, scratched or punctured from the attack. Y/N stood strong and... Was smiling.

Tiamat: "What!?"

Y/N: "Impressive... That didn't hurt as much as I thought? Hmm, don't know how I should feel about that?"

Tiamat: "Alright stop holding back!"

Y/N raised his hand and felt this incredible power arise as he aimed his attack at Tiamat. He stopped himself and instead of using the strongest spell he had he instead use an Adept Level spell.

Y/N: "Chain lighting."

The attack strikes Tiamat making her shake in pain, to everyone else the spell appeared incredibly strong and overpowering. But to Y/N... He knew the spell was a mid-level and should look nothing like this. This... Storm of electricity, what was going on?

But it didn't look like this magnificent whirling of power before. Maybe it's due to his power-up. But even the mid-range spell that held a good deal of strength. Now appeared to be that of a master spell.

Tiamat finally stops shaking, her wings giving way as she reverts into her human form once more. As she's about to fall Y/N appears beside her, carrying her bridal style as they slowly descend and touch the ground.

Lydia: "Just how strong is he?"

The clone simply shrugged his shoulders and shakes his head. After all, he's merely the copy. But it's terrifying to view his older stronger self in this light. However, as the clone questions this himself.

Y/N spoke to him, telepathically.

Y/N: [Are you two alright?]

Clone: [When could we?]

Y/N: [Talk telepathically... Always? Leo states it's a common feature when I summoned you.]

Clone: [Neat... Creepy. But neat.]

Y/N nodded as he placed Tiamat on the floor, he studied Tiamat for a moment. She appeared hurt and from the move [Observe]. He noticed her health dipping into the 10% margin and quickly start to heal her.

Tiamat
Hp: 50 000/ 2 752

Y/N: 'How strong am I? When I was in the God of War game. I was... Well god-like and had to fight other gods.'

Y/N flexed his left hand remembering the first time he plunged a dagger through his open hand. The blade had gone straight through his hand... It left a mark and although it didn't appear anymore. He started to wonder... Is he technically invincible now?

After all the blade was of Olympian metal and could cut gods.

What does that mean for him now? Does he still retain that level of defense? No normal sword or weapon could hurt him. Does that still imply now?

Tiamat: "Wow~

Y/N peered down to see Tiamat making this sultry grin as she slowly movers her arms and legs, wrapping then around Y/N in a manner of seconds as her tail starts to wag like a dog.

Tiamat: "You've passed~"

Y/N: "I what-"

Before he can even ask, she's planted her lips onto Y/N's lips and wrapped her legs around his waist as she slowly starts to grind up and down his crotch.

Tiamat: "I want you to breed with me~"

Y/N stared down at the

Y/N: "WHAT!!!"

[Time Skip]

[Y/N Pov]

It's been two weeks since the holidays started and I had finished all of the books that Sona gave me, Serefall states she impressed by what I've done.

But I thank half of that to my clone, we don't often need to sleep and we finished most of the work in a matter of hours, only things left to do was the dancing and a few other skills.

However, today was one of the few days when I didn't need to study until the sunset. No... today, I was going to have lunch at the Gremory household.

Which is why I was surprised to see Sebas, running around the manor. As he tries to get me a nice suit and tie to wear. Personally, it was curious to see the rigid man jump when I mentioned I'd meet the family in my casual clothing.

Y/N: "Well isn't this a surprise."

I stared at the suit, that I currently wore. It was a black suit and fit in all the right places, we had most of the maids in the room, recommending changes or giving their own opinions. However, when Sebas ever spoke...

Everyone was silent.

Sebas: "You appear appropriate for the evening sir."

I nodded thanking Sebas, but grabbed a small portion of the clothing and shook my head.

Y/N: 'I feel like a monkey wearing this suit.'

Leo: "Let us be thankful your not wearing the Spartan uniform anymore."

Y/N: 'Hey I liked that.'

Leo: "I'm sure you did... Well, I guess I'll tell the girls to buy you a kilt while we're at it. You know to enjoy the breeze."

Y/N: 'FUCK YOU!'

Leo starts to chuckle and internally groan, as I can already tell I've walked into his little trap.

Leo: "Speaking of fucking someone... How's Tiamat been?"

Y/N: 'Fuck me in the alps...'

Leo: "Oh, I'm sure she's tried."

Leo bellows out a laugh and I turn my head to the side, surprised by that comment.

Y/N: "Your surprisingly quirky today... What's up with that!?"

Leo: "Can't I be... I mean, these past two weeks have been boring and let me be honest, watching you run away from Tiamat is as fun as watching... What is that cartoon's name?"

Y/N: 'Tom and Jerry?'

Leo: "That's the one... Except in the circumstance in my head, she's more like the cat and you're the mouse, as she slowly wraps her hands around your necks, then slowly starts to make you squirm out of fear and lust."

I blinked a few times after hearing that, then scratched my scalp for a moment.

Y/N: 'You have a very... Interesting concept of intercourse.'

I turned to the maids and Sebas as they take their leave. I click my fingers and teleport in front of the Gremory household.

Leo: "Have to be... The kinky shit is the funniest stuff to bring up and when you flinch its the best moment to my morning."

I turned to the large door leading to the Gremory household and could tell this is going to be a long evening.

Y/N: "Can't we skip this..."

Leo: "We miss this evening... and you'll probably have to fuck Tiamat to not get into trouble."

I groaned as I mess up my hair at that comment.

Y/N: 'Why are you always right!!!'

At that moment, the door swings open and I find Grayfia, Zeoticus and Venelana Gremory all standing at the door waiting for me to enter, all doing a small bow. Along with their small entourage of servants waiting behind them.

Venelana: "It's so good to see you again Y/N."

I nod and do something of a bow and stand up straight.

Y/N: "Thank you very much... Ma'am."

Venelana: "Oh no need for pleasantries Y/N. You are more than welcome to call me by my name."

Leo: "I'm sure you have a few other ideas for names too..."

Y/N: 'SHUT UP!!!'

I coughed into my hand and smile. Trying to put the best foot forward.

Y/N: "Thank you very much Venelana, and this must be Millicas Gremory."

I knelt watching the young son of the lord Sirzech, he jumped behind his grandmother and I chuckled.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you Millicas, I'm Y/N L/N."

He appears around his grandmother and walks out, performing a quick bow.

Millicas: "A... Pleasure to meet you."

I do the same, placing a hand on my chest and bow as he did.

Y/N: "Same to you Millicas."

The boy smiles and I chuckle, then turn to the group. As I'm lead through the manor of the Gremorys. As we walked Zeoticus spoke up.

Zeoticus: "It's been far too long, how have you been in your new home?"

Y/N: "Unbelievable, I'm still shocked by my place myself. Let alone this home of yours. I never once thought in my life I would see places like this."

Zeoticus and Venelana both chuckle at my comment, while I keep my eyes focused on the hallways. I never once understood the reason for having or decorating things to the grandest of status.

But in this home... Well, it was apparent, how rich and wealthy the Gremory family truly was.

Y/N: 'How does one live in a place like this.'

Venelana: "Oh honey would you look at this, he's speechless."

Zeoticus chuckles and I shake my head, knowing that I appear shocked and I am, but it's mostly due to change. My manor seemed adequate and expensive, even luxurious.

But the Gremory household is different and strangely hypnotic to the eyes. All the glitz and glamour it held. How could you not look away?

Y/N: "I'm afraid, I am. But this place is so... Unique."

Zeoticus: "There's no need for flattery. But thank you none the less."

I nod and we're slowly led into the dining room, noting the large table appearing to take up the whole room.

Soon enough the conversation starts to change, personally the most interesting on their minds. Was how was Serafall's training and how has it been going.

Yet, soon enough.

Rias and the rest of the gang arrived and take a seat at the table. Merely glancing at their levels, I was personally surprised. Granted these past few weeks must've been torture to them. Since they barely train as is... But I'm personally impressed.

Rias Level 62

Kiba Level 46

Koneko Level 44

Akeno 58

Xenovia 43

Gasper 45

Asia 34

Isa 32

Granted it's not a large amount. But still... To level up as they have. It's not an easy feat and given the time they had. Well, in some weird way. I'm proud.

I stared at Rias and Akeno, the two of them had not said a word since they came in. I guess I had said something or done something wrong for the past two weeks. Serafall had been driving me like a dog with the books.

But it didn't even seem like that now, they both seemed to be... Acting.

Leo: "Are you worried about them?"

Y/N: 'More of questioning them, than anything.'

Leo: "I'll keep an eye out on them. Besides, I'd like you to meet someone."

Y/N: 'This will be good.'

Zeoticus: "So tell me Y/N have you found a betrothed yet?"

The girls stopped in place and I did the same.

Venelana: "Honey..."

Rias's mother giggles and shakes her head, as she speaks up.

Venelana: "What my husband is talking about is, have you had any admirers send you anything? We had heard that there had been a few gifts sent to your home and such."

Rias: "Mother! Father!"

Both parents seemed to giggle at Rias's remark and I was close to doing the same. After all, I did get some very... Interesting letters from some of the devil households, pictures too.

Rias: "Y/N you don't have to tell them anything."

I shrugged my shoulders.

Y/N: "It's fine, the Gremory household is my ally and my first friends, so I see no harm. But on that note, I have had a few requests from certain houses too..."

Zeoticus: "Ah you sly dog... But I see."

Venelana: "Have you met any of these young women in question?"

Rias's peerage all look to me, giving me a pouty face and I shrugged my shoulders once more.

Y/N: "Afraid not... Some wanted to visit, unannounced. But with Serafall as she is, she mentioned how... Rude it was. So I often watched them walk off of the property before I could even say hello."

All the girls seemed to sigh at that comment and I nodded, remembering to Serafall later on for that. Of course, this made both Velenana and Zeoticus let out a laugh. I even laughed myself. But soon enough we had finished lunch and I was being led by Rias and her peerage as we all make our way outside.

Rias: "Honestly the nerve of those two!"

Rias was fuming if she was anymore angry. Smoke would be erupting from her ears.

Y/N: "It's not that bad to ask a question like that."

Rias doesn't answer as she continues to stride onwards opening the door allowing us all to get some fresh air.

Rias: "There are something things that you simply can't ask. And that question was simply one of them!"

I scratched the back of my neck, as I look the other way.

Y/N: "OK... OK... Now let's all calm down and talk. I mean it's been nearly two weeks since we last saw each other. No reason to let this one little incident ruin the evening."

Rias holds her arms and looks the other way, I shook my head. But soon enough I'm hugged from behind and could tell it was Akeno.

Akeno: "Sweetie~"

She whispered into my ear as she stepped closer to me, wrapping her arms around my sides rested her head on my right shoulder.

Akeno: "Did you miss me~"

I nodded taking one of her hands and kissed it.

Y/N: "Of course I did~"

Akeno giggled and before I knew it, I hear a cry and turn to see it's Asia, Xenovia and Koneko all glaring at Akeno.

Xenovia: "Back of Akeno!"

Asia: "That's right you promised, you'd stop... Acting out."

Asia was twiddling her fingers and looked to the floor, as her cheeks started to blush on site. I found it adorable and wanted to speak up, but feel someone tackled my chest and look down to see it's Gasper and Koneko.

Koneko: "Where's the love for me!?"

Gasper: "Big brother... I was so scared. Protect me!"

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around the two younger girls, then saw the two girls turn to the rest of the peerage sticking out their tongues. Making the rest of the girls practically scream at one another.

I sighed disappearing and reappearing beside Isa, who had remained silent through all of this.

Y/N: "So how have you been Isa... Isa?"

I studied Isa for a moment and watched her rubbing her right arm, she seemed distraught and I leaned down to try to look her in the eyes.

Y/N: "Are you... Worried."

Isa turns and looks up at me.

Isa: "Y/n... Am I a failure?"

[Time Skip]

It's been an hour or so since the party and after the little comment, Isa had given me. I was kind of worried so instead of going on as I promised. The rest of the girls I followed Isa to the mountains where she trained and soon enough found the guest Leo wanted me to meet.

Y/N: "So you wanted me to meet... Him?"

I turned and stared up at the hulking dragon purple, as he stood on two feet and was staring me down.

Tannin: "Is that any way to treat a guest!"

I chuckled as Isa, took a seat on the rock floor. She has been calling her bed for the past two weeks.

Y/N: "Sorry about that... Just kind of thought you'd be more angry to meet me is all. Given I'm Dragon born and such."

Tannin: "Why is that?"

Leo: "Don't mind him Tannin, I told him about your story about eating one of the dragon born and how much you detest them."

Tannin chuckles and I shake my head. not wanting it to sound weird. I guess I was too late on that one.

Tannin: "Oh you poor fool, you believed Leo. Didn't you."

I rolled my eyes and knew something was off about that story, guess I know why now. However, since I'm here... I did want to ask something.

Y/N: "Hey Tannin."

The dragon turns and looks at me for a moment.

Y/N: "What's wrong with Isa over here... She's been moping ever since I arrived today. How long has she been like that?"

Tannin: "About a day or so..."

Leo: "Why?"

Tannin: "Beats me, the girl doesn't have a talent for fighting and she's been pushing herself. But when I mentioned you and how fun it would be to spar with you. She seemed to... Become, this mopping excuse."

I looked to Isa and sighed, knowing she's probably regretting the whole training scenario. Especially if she's compared to me.

Y/N: "Hey Isa... You want to talk?"

I sat down beside her, but she kept doing the same thing she had been doing since she arrived. Constantly staring at the floor, not even moving an inch.

Y/N: "Hello..."

Isa: "Why... Why can't I become as strong as you? I train every day and work myself to the bone. But I'm still considered the weakest boosted gear wielder."

Y/N: "Isa..."

Isa: "I'm sick of it... Everyone looking to you and only give me a sideways glance... Not even willing to believe in me, I want to become strong too. I want to protect people just as much. But, why am I'm always considered the joke."

Y/N: "Isa... Your no-"

Isa stood up and screamed at me.

Isa: "STOP LYING!!!"

Isa held her hand out pointing at me.

Isa: "Stop... Lying. Not from you. Please... Don't lie to me too. I can't... I just can't."

I grabbed the bridge of my nose and turned back to Isa.

Y/N: "Alright... Alright, I get it you feel weak and you can't take it anymore. But please, don't do anything drastic."

Isa: "What do I do?"

I scratched my chin in thought, as I try to come up with a solution and before I can ask. I watch a magic circle appear in front of us both when the magic dies down. My clone along with Lydia.

Lydia: "My lord, is everything alright?"

I stood up and look to my clone, as he vanishes out of sight before Isa could even notice him.

Isa: "So... What's the plan?"

Y/N: "Well, I was thinking that maybe Lydia and you could spar for a bit. Or-"

Isa steps back shaking her head.

Isa: "No! I've tried... I have tried, Tannin has tried. Ddraig has tried... I just need to get stronger-"

Before I could even try to get through to her. Someone else was more willing to talk to Isa than i.

Leo: "If you are quite done with your little rant, I'd like to help with your problem."

I turned to Leo and chuckled, forgetting to even ask him. Of all things, how could I be such a fool?

Y/N: "Alright Leo. We're all ears."

I held my hand out and Leo started to speak so everyone could hear.

Leo: "As you may or may not know. The wielder of Ddraig is failing miserably."

Isa: "I AM TRYING!!!"

I rolled my eyes and turned to Leo.

Leo: "Which is why I'm suggesting a compromise, we have an ability to train you, it will make these three weeks look like a joke and it'll be useful for you and Lydia."

I spoke up.

Y/N: "We can't take them to Skyrim? We've tried, it won't be enough, only three weeks at most. Won't be much of change in the long run."

Isa: "That place? No thanks, I want hot water and electricity. Plus I nearly got killed by one of those giants. So it's a no go for me."

Leo: "Indeed, which is why I suggest the Instant dungeon?"

I slapped my forehead with my free hand, then groaned out loud for all to hear.

Y/N: "I'm an idiot."

Leo: "It is the best course of action. Is it not... The ability is broken and although it's not your common go-to ability, it might be more useful now than ever."

Lydia and Isa stare at us. With Ddraig being the only one willing to speak up.

Ddraig: "What is this Instant Dungeon?"

Y/N: "Its... Well thinking of it like training grounds where you have to kill enemies and with every enemy you kill. You gain experience."

Isa: "Like... A video game?"

Leo: "Basically."

Isa jump into the air showing off a toothy grin.

Isa: "Alright!!! If this is just like a video game. I'll level up in no time."

Y/N: "Kind of works out that way, but it may... Take a while."

Lydia turned to me still rather perplexed by this new information. But I sigh and will explain it to her later on. As for now, I simply asked the girls to hold onto me and then raised my right hand. The screen shows up once more and I click enter.

The world changes and the once dark red sky of the underworld changes into a shade of royal purple, I turned to the girls and can already notice the zombies walking up to us, I threw Lydia a shield and sword.

Just as Isa turns, she finds one of the zombies coming out of it's hiding spots. Slowly reaching out for her.

Isa: "Oh, that's creepy..."

Lydia stands in front of me lifting her shield ready to attack.

Lydia: "What is our goal, my lord."

I crossed my arm and stared at the two girls.

Y/N: "Your goal, is to make it to the next floor. How you get there, is by killing all these creatures you see before you."

Isa chuckles and before she can even attack, Lydia had decapitated the zombie doing a move, something like a [Flash step]. Then turns swinging her blade allowing the dark black blood to jump right off her blade.

Lydia: "As you wish, my lord."

She disappears and Isa runs in the other direction wanting to kill her group of the monsters. I turn to see one of the zombies going for my arm, but I raise my finger and flick his forehead.

His body erupts into a cloud of dark black smoke. I turn to watch the weak level creatures get destroyed by the two as they attack, taking out small hordes of the creatures.

Leo: "This shouldn't take longer than a few minutes."

[Time Skip]

Isa: "Are we done?"

I turned to the girls and shrugged my shoulders. I never really went past level 6, since Skyrim was better than most if not anything these dungeons could offer. Even the location for this fight was terrible since it was mostly on a mountain.

So there wasn't much place to hide or fight on equal grounds.

This level alone was pretty much a joke, having monsters like Minotaur, Owlbears and Lamia fought the girls. While I watched from a distance.

But when the battle was finally over, with the dungeon stating it's a boss battle. I leaped down to the girls giving them a round of applause.

Y/N: "Well done."

Lydia: "It was a child's play."

I turned to Isa who was panting for air fatigued from the past hour or two of training.

Isa: "Right... What she said. Can we stop? Please?"

I nodded remembering after this boss battle, I'd often need a few moments to catch my breath. Just one time the creatures shadow flies overhead and the girls see it the Roc dropping to Minotaur's in front of us.

Isa: "It's a giant eagle?"

Y/N: "It's a Roc a mythical bird from the Middle East, that use to eat elephants and destroy armies, by simply flapping its wings. This is your final boss."

Lydia: "What do you suggest my lord?"

I turn to the creature as he disappears out of sight.

Y/N: "You need to fight it on your terms, fighting it in the sky is useless."

Isa: "Then we'll fight it on the ground."

I nod and turn to them, raising my hand showing them a small bottle in hand.

Y/N: "I'll be watching, only acting when things get out of hand."

I swallow the invisibility potion and disappear. I watched at the peak of the mountain. Watching the creature Roc dip and dive ever so often making Lydia fire her arrow at the last minute.

But when the creature finally dives down, Lydia finally fires her arrow and struck the creature's belly. But it keeps diving for the girls, Isa raises her hand and fires off a small ball of magic, that when it connects with the bird explodes on impact.

Yet it didn't stop the Roc, as it reaches out with its talons aiming for Isa. Lydia had leaped in front of her, using her shield. Blocking the attack and forces the Roc back into the air.

Minutes go by and I watch the girls slowly start getting to work on a plan, as the Roc dives down again wanting to attack Lydia, she blocks the attack and Isa jumps onto the back of the creatures back, as swings Lydia's sword down hacking at the Roc's right-wing, the creature topples under the pressure and crashes into the mountainside.

With the Roc down he starts screaming and shouting, as he uses his magical abilities of fire and wind. Sending both of them flying down the mountain. The battle got fierce. But in the end, Lydia killed the beast thanks to a well-placed arrow through the eye.

It falls and I make my way to the girls, both of them were defeated and tired. Lydia's armor was bent and her shield was so bent it seemed more like a mixing bowl than a shield and that's not even mentioning the blades less sword she had thrown to the floor.

Isa now laying on her back, after using her balance breaker form speaks up.

Isa: "Can we please go... I don't remember video games being this difficult."

Isa
Level 42

Lydia
Level 45

Y/N: "You've earned it."

XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

Thanks for reading this chapter guys.

If you guys have any ideas and or liked this chapter please leave a comment.

Have a great day and i'll see you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 67 93
So basically it's a continuation of the last story. Same characters
362K 5.5K 37
Ahhh yes Dabideku shall live on **THIS IS A DISCONTINUED BOOK** IT WILL STILL BE UP BUT ITS DONE BEING CHANGED AND ADDED TO! STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT U...
2.9K 39 15
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...
123 5 5
This is a what if story that I the story teller is reborn into the world of High School DxD, will I the story teller walk the same road as the perver...