Foster Kidz(Completed)

By Rockydawriter

When Jahturi Mulann moves to a new state, she's met with a new foster home. She takes an interest in someon... More

Chapter 1: Bye Bye Saunter Springs
Chapter 2:First glimpse
Chapter 3: First day🏫
Chapter 4 : First time
Chapter 5: Birthday Girl
Chapter 6: Home sweet home
Chapter 7: Christmas Party
Chapter 8: Colors
Chapter 9: HIM
Chapter 11: Hard Goodbyes

Chapter 10: It's over

4K 110 49
By Rockydawriter

***Jahturi in media***

The whole senior class met in front of the school. There were three long yellow buses waiting to be filled up and moving. Everyone was putting their luggage under the buses, in the bag carriers,  but Tez, Ray and I decided against it. I motioned for Tez to sit by me but she chose to sit in the back,  alone. I frowned and sunk low into my seat. I felt lonely, Ray was shackin' with her new boo, an Tez wouldn't even look my way. How sick is the universe? Why are punishing me?

"Alrightttttt, let's go over a few simple rules, no getting up while the bus is moving! No feet or arms, or any other body parts in the aisle, and do NOT touch the emergency handles. " Mr urwinkle yapped.

He sat in a seat upfront, chatting with the white haired driver. I got up moving to sit with Tez as the bus pulled off.

"Ms. Mulann " Urwinkle groaned.

"Sorrryyyy!"

Teziyah watched everything as it passed, staring down speedy trees and slow bodies, walking in the cool day. I watched the wheels in her eyes turn,  She was definitely thinking. I lay my head on her shoulder absentmindedly, and she leaked her head against the top of mine. I slip an earphone in her ear as we watch everything pass us, and the city fades behind us.

"Don't you need me, like you said?"

The song 'Hold onto me by Kyle Dion, blasted into our ears as we drove to the deserted camp ground. The ride was going yo take an hour and a half so I decide to give into the sleepiness and nap on Tezzy's shoulder. Teziyah's snores were soft and innocent, they vibrated off of my low sitting head.

The tires screeched below us and a very excited Teziyah taps me and tells me to get up. I slouch against her too tired to even comprehend what she was saying, until she butter necked me and I whined holding my necking.

"How many times a nigga gotta say get up?" she asked laughing.

I fix my lips into a pout and get up with an attitude, and lines stamped into my skin from her jacket. I smell like her, it's so.. Lovely. I grab my suitcase and carry it off of the bus. When my feet hit the ground,  I sit the suitcase down and pull the handle free to roll it. The rest of the senior class files off of their buses and stare at the camp grounds buried behind trees. There were various buildings such as a pavilion, a canoe dock, port a potties and more. I've actually never been camping before,  and I'm determined to make the best of it.

"Wooo!" Ray exclaims with her arm around my neck.

I laugh at how dumb she is and we all roll our suitcases to the information center. We get to pick out our own rooms,  girls with girls, boys with boys. Do they not know how gay our senior class is? I talk Tez into rooming with me,  she totally think it's a bad idea. I don't.

"Jahturi are you sure?" she questions,  unsure.

"I'm sure Teziyah.. Please?" I beg. "You're one of the only people I feel safe with.  So if I see a rat,  you gotta kill it. "

She chuckles. "Aight,  Aight. But make sho you kill the spiders then. "

We shake on it, and she checks out a cabin number, 23 star. I followed her up the dirt trail,and a huge star illuminated the wooden planks;it was sort of like a disco ball. We passed many cabins along the pathway before we finally made it to ours. She pushed the wooden door open and it groaned as it opened. Sunshine from outside poured into the cabin. There were a bunk bed and a bathroom. It was cleaner than I imagined, and well kept.

I step in and drop my bag. "Dibs on top bunk!"I shout running to the beds.

Tez rolls her eyes and sits on the bottom bunk. She lays back rubbing her temples, and I watch her fingers move slowly in a circular motion. I wish I was her temples right about now. I bite my lip and she catches me, my face flushes red and I turn away.

Our door opens and a lady with a girl scouts outfit walks in.

"Afternoon ladies.  I am trooper Que, and I will be the TA for the star trooper housing. Please wash up before lunch at 4 and..  wear gym shoes. "

With that she left, shutting our door back. I grab my suitcase and reach for an outfit, my washcloth and soap, then head to the bathroom. The bathroom was old and dusty, one thing I knew so could never permanently live with. I clean the shower before stepping in it,  but I still was hella paranoid. I quickly cleansed my body and dressed. I open the door and Tez is waiting impatiently on the other side.

"All yours. " I comment.

"aLl YoUrs. Headass. You took too long. " she teased.

I smiled and put on some thigh high socks to match my shorts and my favorite Nike gym shoes. Tez took 15 minutes in the shower,  and the door finally creaked open revealing a soaked,  glistening body. She had a towel wrapped around her waist,  and  an under armor sports bra on. My legs shook slightly as I undressed her from head to toe with my eyes.

"Nigga stop staring. " she demanded.

" I wasn't. " I lie and she cracks up grabbing her clothes.

She goes back into the bathroom,  leaving me wondering how it looks. When she finished we headed out past the info center, to the cafe. The star troop,  us,  were the first to show up. We waited for Ray and her girl to show up, and they did three minutes later. They sat with us. When everyone arrived, we were served spaghetti and lemonade; and the dessert was brownies. You could tell that a black person made these because they were just right. We had a brownie eating contest, and I of course ate the most.

"Follow me everybody" the Forrest trooper, Janine, announced.

We all followed her up another dirt trail until we neared the sight of an above ground obstacle course. There was zip lining,  rock wall climbing and more. My jaw dropped as I seen it; it looked absolutely fun. We all walk to the station labeled with our troop name and we grab gear to get on the course. I had to tighten my harness and attach the clips onto them myself since Tez was stuck figuring out what to do herself. I help her after she gives up with a smile and she watches how I buckle it onto her.

"Thanks. "

I flash another small smile and we walk up to Janine with the others. She's explaining rules and how the course works. When she finally finishes we all clip onto the a rope and let the teachers pull on the other rope to lift us up. I reached the top and my heart began racing, we were so high up and it frightened the shit out of me.

"Come on nigga,  you holding up da line witcho scary ass!" Ray shouted.

My heart rate dropped and I walked around on the tiny rope to the zip line section. I feel her warmth behind me as I panic internally. It was almost as if she knew what I was thinking. She slid her hand against the small of my back and whispered close into my ear.

"don't be afraid Jahturi, you're safe"

Tez's voice pushed me to the edge and before I knew it,  I was zipping to the other side of the course.  We jumped from course to course and I absolutely loved rock climbing. I was the only one to make it all the way up the wall.  I sit on the top and the sun stares back at me. The sky around it a burnt orange,  with light purple poking out. It's oddly comfortable here so I criss-cross applesauce on the edge of it. I can feel the eyes on me, but instead of going down, I bathe in the sunlight, soaking it up like a sponge in a running sink. By the time I came down, everyone had taken off their gear. Tez returns the favor and helps me lift mine off. 

"I hadn't realized how much of a spider monkey yo ass truly is" Tez jokes.

With a giggle I hit her in her shoulder playfully. The sunset had been about ten minutes ago, and everyone is off to their cabins. The sky darkens as Tez and I make our way to our cabin. Somehow our fingers are laced together and our pace is slow, we look around basking in our surroundings. Tez is smiling to herself and I hope she misses me like I miss her. She pushes the wooden door of our cabin open and walks in. There isn't electricity, so we use our flashlights. Before I knew it I was pressed against the wall of our cabin. Her lips smash against mine and my mind goes blank. I push her, coming up for air and I can feel the smile on her face. I pull her back kissing her just as rough and her thumbs hook into the loops of my jean shorts. My head spins at the loss of breath and we both pull away panting.

I push her onto the bottom bunker and straddle her with my head low. I kiss her neck, careful not to leave marks, she rewards me with a moan and I smile against her skin. Her wandering hands cup my ass and force me to grind against her. I'm not a pillow princess, I can't be. I slide my hand into her nike joggers and briefs. As my hand nears her clit she stops me and pushes me off of her. I forget the top bunk is only two inches away, and I bump my head on the bottom of it. She doubles over with laughter and a wave of embarrassment engulfs me. I decide to just take a shower and get to bed, so I do. I slowly feel my eyelids become heavy and close on their own.

______________________________________

"Riseeeeeee and Shineeeeee Ladies!"Que belches. 

I can hear the birds singing outside, and it irritates the fuck out of me. I sit up and watch as she pours water over Tez. Tez shoots up out of bed and slips on the water. We burst into a fit of laughter and Tez shoots me a bird. I roll my eyes.

"Breakfast in 10" Que states then exits.

"You really let that bozo throw water on me? You foullllllll"

"No.No.No I wasn't even fully awake until you fell, so stop that." I demand.

She pouts and goes into the bathroom to clean herself up. I dress myself in a loose but comfortable outfit, and pair it with gym shoes. When Tez vacates the bathroom, I slip inside to brush my teeth and wash my face. I wait for Tez to get dressed so that we can walk to the cafe, and when she does we start on the trail to the big wooden building. The walk is quiet  and I feel a breath of relief when I spot Ray in the crowd. I push past everyone in line for breakfast, to get to her. She picks me up in a tight embrace.

"Morning Friendddd." She greets.

"Morning. " I respond, laughing at her excitement.

We walk through the line and take some French toast,  fruit, eggs, bacon and our choice of a drink.  I choose Apple juice and Ray and Tez got orange juice. We all sit at a table together and chat about not wanting to leave so soon. We race to see who can eat the fastest,  and of course I WONNN. I will forever be THAT bitch. Janine comes into the room and like yesterday she issues us to follow her.  As she rounds us all up, I lather my body up with sunscreen. We hike to a park with canoes at the dock and Janine yells out to us.

"So today we're going to be canoeing! Let me lay out rules. No roughhousing on our canoes, wear a life jacket at all times and have fun. "

Everyone, including me,  ran to slip on a life jacket and get into a canoe on the lake. The breeze is cooler on water and I feel goosebumps rising on my skin. I lay my head on Tez's shoulder and she warms my hands up by rubbing hers on top of mine. It feels nice to me. Que is paddling us around the lake and for a moment it feels like only Tez and I. I want her so bad, I need her. I look up at her, catching her looking down at me. We don't exchange words, but as soon as we shut the door to our cabin after our outing her lips are pressed against mine.

I feel a sense of urgency, needing to feel her against me. She lifts me up and my legs subconsciously wrap around her waist. This girl must've planned this because I feel the strap bulging out of her joggers and into my  hips. Her teeth drag along my neck, grazing my burning skin.

"touch me already" I whisper impatiently.  "hurt me"

I wanted her to hurt me, to love me. I trust her more than she can ever know.  She forces my chest against the cabin wall. Ripping off my shirt she in clips my bra in a small sweeping motion, exposing my breast. She grabs my hips pulling my ass back against the strap poking through her bottoms.  I moan at the blow and grind on it feeling my juices slip from me. She grabs a nipple between her thumb and pointer finger squeezing it. I moan louder feeling my sensitive areola harden. She does the same to the other and licks my neck and earlobe.

Helping her to unbutton my jeans jamming them down and flinging them across the room.  She rips my purple panties off and I slip the thumb into her joggers, pulling her strap out. Her lips crush against the back of my ear, then she pulls my head back by my hair and crushes my mouth with a roughness that drives me crazy. She rubs my sex from behind and laughs at how wet I am causing me to whine.

She circle the strap around my slit and slams inside of me causing me to gasp. Her strokes are fast and hard, not allowing room to breathe. Not to mention,  her lips never once part with mine and I open my mouth for her tongue to slide in. I don't ask for air because she was all I need in this moment.  Swallowing my moans, she speeds up and holds my hips to keep me still. My eyes tear up as I choke on a scream. I start seeing colors as she fucks me, she hits my g-spot repeatedly causing my legs to go weak. When I finally come up for air my mind swirls with haziness.

"I'm gonna.. Fuckk.. Don't stop daddy.. I'm almost. Ouuu" I breathe out.

She slows down and deep strokes my g-spot, wrapping her hand around my waist to massage my throbbing clit. She groans in my ear, clearly turned on and we moan in unison with each stroke.  She turns me around and lays me on the bunk bed,  stroking me carefully. Tears stream down my face and I squirt every single drop of cum I have out onto her. She holds me tight and my high takes over me.

"I love you.. " she whispers before sleep overtake us.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We all stand around the buses with our belongings as the teachers do a headcount. Our senior trip went actually very well, and a lot of us didn't want to go home. I didn't.

"They're all here, load up. " Ms.Wentwelkoms announces.

Although my legs are sore and my body is still numb,  I manage to stalk onto the bus and sit alone. I put my suitcase next to me so Tez wouldn't be able to take the seat. She smirks and moves my suitcase to the seat next to us and laughs at me, sitting down.

"You mad at me?" she asks.

I ignore her and suppress the urge to blush.  She really made me black out like a lil bitch and now I wanna fight her.

"hUrT mE dAdDy. " she mocks me.

I laugh and she wraps her arm around me puckering her lips up for a kiss. I lean into her and entangle my fingers into her brown river of hair. Closing my eyes,  I kiss her passionately. She pulls away sometime after and pants slightly.

"I love you too.. " I say and her grin widens as she holds me close the ride home.

The bus arrives at the school and Angela and Jerry are searching for us in the crowd. We walk over to them and they hug us both tightly.  Jerry loads our bags in the trunk and Hannah runs over to us squealing.

"Yayyyyyy they're back! Now I not have to sleep in chu room no more. I missded u guys. " she cheers.

I melt when she says this, just think in a couple of weeks Tez and I will have to leave her behind. Of course I'm going to visit but I'll miss her all the time. I'll miss Tez too since she isn't coming to Oakalee University with me. It was both of our dream,  but she told me she didn't want me to be uncomfortable if we bumped into one another. This truly saddens me and I hope she'll reconsider.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...