Be My Princess

By iluvsexyvoltageguys

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365) Warnings: 18+ Smut Summary: Join me in romancing these sexy princes and r... More

Prince Joshua's Return
Raining Lust
Keith's Kink
Punishment Fit For A Princess
Come Undone
The Limo Ride
First Night Of The Rest Of Your Life
Skin Trade - Part 1
Behind Closed Doors
"I said I was tipsy not drunk"

Skin Trade - Part 2

760 8 0
By iluvsexyvoltageguys

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365)

Pairing: Prince Keith x Reader

Summary: Your prince continues his punishment

"I want you on your knees." Keith says with no pre-amble and takes his coat off. You smile to yourself and follow his command, glad that there was a nice rug in the entryway so your knees wouldn't get too scratched.

"Tonight was supposed to be a family-friendly event but you couldn't help yourself, could you?" Keith says, hanging up his coat and taking off his shoes and socks with care, drawing out your wait as he walks towards you, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

He stops before you and palms himself at the sight of you naked for him. "You could have been a good girl and waited until we got home but you had to play with me didn't you?"

You nod slowly and start to reach for his belt but he brushes your hands away. "That greedy are you? Just want me to fill your mouth baby? I don't know if you've earned it," he hums to himself as he undoes his trousers, and steps out of them slowly. It leaves him in just his boxers and he palms himself through them, enjoying visually teasing you.

You follow his movements and your mouth starts to water as a small wet patch forms on the light grey material. You lean forward toward him, glancing up to see if he'll stop you from pressing a few kisses against his length through his boxers. Keith smirks down at you and finally hooks his fingers in the waistband of his boxers, pushing them down and hissing slightly at the new temperature as his length slaps up against his stomach.

You lean forward to lick a stripe up his cock and internally rejoice when he doesn't push you away. You reach up and wrap a hand around him, guiding him into your mouth. Once you have your mouth around him he wraps his hand around your wrist and motions for you to offer him the other one. You do so as you bob your head slightly and he catches the two of them to tie them together with his belt. You pull back when he drops your hands and bring them to rest in your lap.

Keith hums his approval and strokes your cheek to offer his cock back to you. You smile and take him into your mouth, happy that he's letting you take him like this instead of edging you again like you assumed he would.

"That's my girl, always so eager to please." Keith mumbles and thrusts his hips forward slightly, testing you. "Are you going to be a good girl for me? Are you going to let me fuck your face princess?" He slides his thumb across your cheek soothingly as you bob your head slowly, getting used to having him like this. He carefully bucks into you slightly, testing you and when he finds you ready he grips your hair up in a small ponytail.

He picks up his pace in earnest as you opened your throat more and try to breathe through your nose. Keith groans and throws his head back at the sight of your lipstick smearing as drool starts to pool at the sides of your mouth. He groans and pulls you slightly away, letting you catch your breath and just swirl your tongue around his tip. He repeats this pattern, seeming to edge himself as you notice him pulling away from you just as you can feel him start to twitch against your throat.

Keith shudders and releases your hair, stepping back to look at you. He nearly cums at the vision of the string of spit from his cock to your mouth as you lean towards him to catch his cock again, whining at the loss and pouting up at him. He chuckles at the sight and pulls you up into a kiss, growling when you grind against him.

Keith starts to walk the two of you back towards the bed but stops and looks towards the closet, seeming to consider something.

"What is it?" you question, trying to pull his attention back to you.

"Go lie on the bed ok? Give me two minutes." Keith says, undoing your bound wrists and stepping back to watch you walk to the bed. You follow his instructions but first take the time to fold the blankets piled on the bed and place them on a chair in the corner of the bedroom. You stretch yourself out and pull a pillow under your head to get comfy, knowing you're going to be here a while.

Keith finds you that way, rubbing your legs together and moaning slightly at the feeling (but not touching yourself, you've already gotten yourself in enough trouble tonight). He wraps a hand around your ankle and drags you down to the edge of the bed so that he can drape your legs over his shoulders as he sinks to his knees.

Keith presses kisses up the inside of your thighs and ghosts his fingers over your legs. He uses his shoulders to pry your legs open more and blows sightly on your clit. He leans in and drags his teeth against the inside of your right thigh causing you to shudder and whine.

"Hands above your head," he demands, watching you carefully. You link your hands above your head and Keith finally presses a kiss against your clit. The moan leaving your body reminds Keith of the present he got for you, so he decides to give it to you a bit early. He slips one finger into you and then stands up a bit to lean over your body. "I got you a present princess, do you want to see it?"

You nodded quickly and sat up to catch Keith in a quick kiss. He removes his fingers to hand you the box he had dropped on the floor near him earlier. You open the box to reveal a blindfold. You gasp in glee, grinning up at Keith as you thought back to a conversation you had a week or two ago about the things the two of you wanted to try in the bedroom. You had said you wanted to be blindfolded and Keith had answered your wishes.

"Put it on me?" you whispered to Keith, grinning again as he nodded eagerly. The last thing you saw was Keith smiling down at you, most of his earlier anger hidden for just a moment at the sight of your happiness.

Keith gently pushed you back on the bed and dropped to his knees again, giving you no time to settle as he dove between your legs. Your hands return to their previous position above your head as you search the blackness before you for a way to calm down as Keith curves his fingers up to rub against your g-spot. He brings you slowly to the brink of your orgasm before letting it subside for the 3rd time that night.

"Just because I gave you a present doesn't mean I've forgotten how bad you were." Keith said, smirking at how pouty you were even though he couldn't see your eyes.
"Get on your hands and knees for me," Keith demands, standing back to appreciate the sight of your flushed body, your ass wiggling slightly, and the glint of juice dripping down your thighs.

"Look at you, begging for it, aren't you dirty girl?" Keith mumbles as he rubs a palm over your ass, smiling at the red handprint that lingers from earlier. "I think you deserve a few more spankings for how you acted. You going to count them for me?"

You respond with a head nod, the fact that you can't see anything at all turning you on even more. A hand came down, surprising you since you had no warning in the darkness. You choked out a small "one" as Keith paused and cleared his throat a bit, giving you a chance to right your wrong. Without you knowing, he smiled at how good you were being now before remembering how bad you had been earlier. He quickly set himself back on track for a punishment as you wiggled back against him, silently demanding more from him.

"Do you like it when I punish you?" He lands 3 more slaps quickly and then presses a row of kisses down your spine.
"My pretty pretty girl, what am I going to do with you?" Keith taunts, moving a hand to tease your clit. "How are you ever going to learn your lesson?" Keith keeps a hand slowly circling your clit as he spanks you twice more quickly. The cry of "five" and "six" remarkably more high pitched.

"I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures aren't I?" Keith says, considering how hard you're breathing. Keith loves how tightly your hands have grabbed at the pillow as he rubs his fingers against your clit before slipping them into you and heading for your sweet spot. Knowing your body like the back of his hands he can tell the minute you're about to come so he pulls away and presses kisses on your shoulders and back instead.

However, he knows you're going to get tired from the edging soon and he's starting to consider being lenient towards you so he helps you move to stand so that you are leaning over the bed. Keith drops to his knees and wastes no time. He slides his teeth gently along your clit and circles his hands around your thighs to hold you where he wants you as you buck away from him at the sudden contact. As Keith gives your pussy all he's got, he loves the way your legs begin to shake around his face.

Pulling away slightly, he mutters, "You have no idea what you do to me," and sighs slightly, dropping a hand to his length and squeezing the base. He continues to speak, uttering permission against the inside of your leg. "Come for me princess, you've earned it" escapes him as he bites down on the inside of your thigh and twists his fingers in a way that has you screaming.

You slump down on the bed as you come down but are quickly pulled back up by Keith as he stands up and thrusts into you, finally giving you what you really want.
The scream off your lips at the sudden stretch pushes him harder and he starts to ram into you. Your walls are still spasming from the long-awaited orgasm but Keith's been hard for hours now so you know he won't last long.

You can feel goosebumps spring up your body as the thrusts from Keith have you hanging in the balance of overstimulated and the perfect amount of sensation. Keith groans and pulls out quickly, pushing you up the bed onto your back. He rips off the blindfold and pushes your arms against the headboard, forcing your hands to wrap around the bars and holding eye-contact as he pushes back inside you.

"You are going to be good for the first time tonight and not come yet, aren't you?" Keith asks in a voice that leaves no room for negotiation as he slowly circles his hips and presses a thumb to your clit. seeing you nod quickly in agreement, he swings one of your legs over his shoulder and goes up on his knees, jamming a pillow under your hips to get the perfect angle. you turn your head to bite at the inside of your arm to muffle your cries but Keith sees and lands another slap on your ass.

"No biting, I want to hear you, ______." Keith says and, as if on cue, hits just the right spot inside you to have you seeing stars and screaming his name. Your body begins to shake as Keith continues at that angle.

"Come for me again...want to see you come again, you look so pretty when you come for me" Keith says, pushing you over with his voice hushed and barely above a whisper, all his energy concentrated on not coming the second you being to spasm around him again.

Eventually, Keith can't hold out any longer and pulls you up to sit in his lap and kisses you deeply as he comes, shooting hot ropes of cum inside you, coating your walls. You wrap your arms around him as you both come down, pressing kisses along his jaw and smiling against his skin at how loose your mind feel. The two of you pull apart to drop back to the bed, still mostly intertwined.

"Well, that was more than I was expecting tonight," you say, running your fingers through Keith's hair as his face rests against your breasts. He moves up to hover over you and places a few kisses on your pulse point before rolling off you to allow you some breathing room.

"You are never what i expect." Keith counters, pulling you into him for a kiss before allowing you to get comfortable in your normal position of laying half across him. You hum in agreement and mirth, contented to lay there for a few minutes before a plan for round two in the shower starts forming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
260K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...