Band of Brothers Imagines

Por cherrie_stewart

Imagines for Band of Brothers. I do: -Bill Guarnere -Joe Liegott -Carwood Lipton -George Luz -Lewis Nixon -Fr... Mais

Doc Roe
George Luz
Ronald Speirs
Ronald Speirs
Ronald Speirs
Floyd Talbert
Requests
Floyd Talbert
Ronald Speirs
Bill Guarnere
Babe Heffron
Soulmate Prompts
Dick Winters
George Luz
Bill Guarnere
Ronald Speirs
Shifty Powers
Lewis Nixon
Floyd Talbert
Ships...
Webgott/Liebster
Chuck Grant
LuzToye
Joe Liebgott
Eugene Roe
Joe Liebgott
Chuck Grant
Dick Winters
Chuck Grant x Floyd Talbert
Floyd Talbert
Joe Liebgott
Dick Winters
Shifty Powers

Baberoe

978 11 2
Por cherrie_stewart

Heffron and Roe

1. Who's the cuddler?
Babe. Just get him a soft blanket and his lover and he's all for a nice nap.

2. Who makes the bed?
Gene. Babe never really thought much of it and kind of always just left it alone

3. Who wakes up first?
Gene. This man never seems to sleep. Always getting nightmares of the war. Which he knew would be normal but now he seems to get only ten minutes before another one comes along. Safe to say he doesn't sleep much.

4. Who has the weird taste in music?
Babe. Really into very heavy metal. Which Gene finds a little unusual for such a soft little man child.

5. Who's more protective?
Babe. Gene is really quiet and soft spoken. He never seems to want to stand up for himself. Babe, growing up in philly and being the youngest, knows exactly how to stand up to bullies.

6. Who sings in the shower?
Babe. Loud as an elephant. Screaming Cole Porter songs, sometimes at 2 or 3 in the morning.

7. Who cries during movies?
Yet again Babe. Gene is, as usual, stone faced.

8. Who spends the most money when shopping?
They spend about equal amounts both having grown up with large, poor, families and strict parents, they've learned to really save their money and spend it only on things they really need. (Although Babe does like to splurge from time to time)

9. Who kisses rougher?
Gene. He keeps all these emotions bottled up all the time and always seems to have a certain fiery passion.

10. Who's more dominate? (Opt. Just say no 10 if you don't want to include it)
Gene. Again very passionate. Plus he's used to being in charge and being on top. Babe doesn't have the heart to tell him no.

11. My rating of the ship 1-10?/ what I think of the ship?/ do I ship it?
12/10. I love this ship. It's beautiful. They're so compatible and I absolutely, 100%, ship it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.1K 195 21
Disclaimer: Just for fun and not at all a way to discredit what the men of Easy Company fought for. The concept of these stories are fictional. Ongoi...
24.6K 221 24
If you have any ideas let me know! Enjoy!
607 9 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...