Time Capsule

بواسطة SkyWrites102

"...If anyone finds this, please find me. I would love to be your friend if I am still alive by then." Glaiza... المزيد

Rhian R. Howell
Glaiza C. Galura: Landscape Architect
Rhian Howell: Back in the Philippines
New House and Lot
Paths Crossing
Search for Rhian
Project Felicity Garden
Sleepless night
Reunited with her past
How to unlove Rhian
Tame your wild heart
Favorites
Endless Time
Glaiza comes out
Rhian's dilemma
Glaiza's Secret Crush
Rhian's Sleepless Night
Confrontation of Feelings
Cool Off
Rhian's Legal Battles
Glaiza's Pride
Lunch with her parents
Monday
Rhian Testifies in Court
Glaiza's surprise
Rhian and her issues
Glaiza's pride
Reconciliation
Smooth sailing
Rhian's Day is Today
Glaiza and Rhian's Promise
Officially Us Two
Way to love
Race Day
Lunch with the gang
Between Coffee and Love
Second Monthsary
May I?
Tonight and Tomorrow
Breaking Me
Rhian is kidnapped!
Escape ≠ Drama
Tatlong linggo
Glaiza's Surprise!

Begin Again

778 40 26
بواسطة SkyWrites102

Rhian's POV:

It's hard not to tell Glaiza that our feelings are mutual. That I feel the same for her. Normally kase easy lang naman dapat na mag-sabi ng totoo sa isang tao na mahal mo. I never had that trouble out of all of the relationships I have been in except for Glaiza. Pakiramdam ko kasi, she deserves a better woman to love her at hindi ako yun sa ngayon. Hindi ako ang kailangan ni Glaiza, lalo na't nanganganib ang buhay ko dahil kay David. I have promised to myself to fix our annulment and then begin again.

That was why I came home to the Philippines to begin with. Glaiza was an unexpected turn of event. I never expected she would come into my life. In a brief span of a month amidst the project she had with me, I have fallen deeply in love with her patience and dedication to getting to know me. Bakit ba mapag-biro ang tadhana? Bakit ngayon ko pa nakilala si Glaiza? It's a question that I have no answer to.

I watched as she carefully drove my car home, I looked out the window and was thinking of these things when Glaiza spoke and broke the silence that was engulfing us both.

"Rhian, salamat ha? Pinaunlakan mo nanaman akong maka-sama. Sana balang araw maipakilala na kita kela Nanay." She said to me gratefully.

"Walang ano man yun, Glaiza." I said to her.

Muli itong nanahimik, malapit na kami sa bahay. Kahit napagod ako today, masaya naman ako at napuntahan ko ang bayan na kinalakihan ni Glaiza. I got to eat delicious dishes from her hometown of Concepcion, Tarlac. A smile is plastered on my lips as I look back at the day Glaiza and I had.

Pagdating namin sa bahay, may itim na sasakyan ang ngayon ay naka-parada sa tapat ng bahay, blocking the driveway. Mukhang kay David ang sasakyan na ito, pero para maka-siguro ako, ako na ang bumaba buhat sa kotse ko na ngayon ay si Glaiza ang nagmamaneho. I sighed before knocking at the door of the BMW 7 Series Sedan parked in front of my driveway. The window opened and I was indeed right, it was David.

"Can you get your car off my driveway?" I said to him.

"Baby, wala man lang bang, hello my dear husband?" David smiled at me.

His puppy cute eyes squinting at me.

"David, hindi mo na ako makukuha sa mga paganyan mo, now please move your car so I can get into my house." I said to him in contempt.

Biglang bumukas ang pinto ng sedan and David alighted from his car. His toned muscles threatening to spill out of his suit he was wearing. He looks dashing and handsome in his suit, but I stood my ground and raised an eye brow at him.

"Can I get my hug?" He asked me.

"No, you can't! Please David! Ayaw ko na, you got the divorce and annulment papers already. I don't ever want to go back to you." I said to him.

Hinawakan nya ang wrists ko, nagpumiglas ako but his grip was tight on my wrist.

"Jeremy, sinabi na ni Rhian na bitawan mo siya." Glaiza said as she took my left arm and held it, lightly tugging me behind her back.

"Sino naman to baby? The nerve of this girl calling me Jeremy." David's grip losened on my wrist, I grabbed the opportunity to pull my wrist away and got to the safety of Glaiza's back.

I grabbed my phone in my pocket and dialled my lawyer's number.

"Attorney Hilao, please call the police for me, nang-gugulo si David dito sa bahay ko sa Batangas."

"Okay, Rhian. Chill ka lang, the security people I hired is moving now." My lawyer said.

Then out of nowhere the armed security people emerged out of nowhere, kababa lang ng phone ni Attorney Hilao. They approached David and the commander of the team said.

"Sir, kindly move your car. You're blocking the driveway." The commanding officer said.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me to move? Stay out of this will you?" David said.

The commander smiled threateningly at David. Tsaka nito binunot ang chapa nya na may ID ng police.

"I am Colonel Hernandez from the Batangas Police District, Task force Echo. Currently in charge of the security team for Miss Howell. We have a warrant for your arrest for violating the Philippine Law RA 9262."

Said Colonel Hernandez who handed him a piece of paper which I believe the warrant of his arrest. His men moved quickly and placed David on handcuffs. He was pulled away by the cops. Colonel Hernandez turned to us and said.

"Ayos lang ho ba kayo ma'am?" He asked me.

"Ayos lang po Sir Hernandez." I said to him.

"If you don't mind po ma'am, kailangan nyo hong mag-appear sa presinto, para magpablotter po, sa lunes na ho makakapagpiyansa si Mr. Limjoco, kung papayagan siya ng Judge. Miss Hilao have forwarded a case against him, kumpleto na ho pati ebidensya laban sa dati ninyong asawa." Colonel Hernandez said.

"Sige ho, Sir Hernandez." I said to him.

"Naku wag na ho Sir Hernandez ang itawag nyo sa akin. Nick na lang ho. Nick Hernandez." He said habang iniaabot ang kamay nya sa akin.

I shook his hand and said.

"Salamat Nick. This is my friend Glaiza nga pala." I said to him.

"Nice to meet you ho ma'am Glaiza." Nick said as Glaiza took his hand and shook it briefly.

"Salamat ulit Nick." Glaiza said to him.

"Sige ho ma'am, sundan nyo na lang ang convoy namin." Nick said as he walked towards his car.

Glaiza and I got into my car and drove following Nick's convoy. I felt relieved that David was now captured by the police but at the same time, mad at Glaiza for interfering kanina. I don't want her to get involved between me and David.

"I didn't like what you did kanina. Nasisiraan ka na ba ng bait? That was between me and David. Stay out of it next time." I said to her in a disappointed tone.

"Sorry, Rhian. I just had the need to do that." She said to me meekly.

"You didn't have to do that!" Naiinis kong buwelta sa kanya.

"I said I'm sorry." She said.

"Sorry will not always be enough. That was between me and David, hindi ka na dapat naki-sali. Paano kung may dala siyang patalim o baril?" I said to her.

"Rhian, kaya ko naman ipagtanggol ang sarili ko, hindi naman nya ako sasaktan siguro." She said habang nagpahid na ito ng kanyang luha.

"Can you please stop crying? Hindi talaga ako natutuwa sa ginawa mo, I don't appreciate you meddling between David and I." I said to her.

"Eh anong gusto mo gawin ko? Tumahimik na lang ako at hayaan siyang saktan ka?" Buwelta ni Glaiza sa akin.

"He doesn't know you Glaiza, that was my point here. Kaya hindi mo dapat siya inawat." I said to her a still annoyed at what she did.

Tahimik lang si Glaiza hanggang makarating na kami sa presinto, I alighted my car and went ahead inside the precinct. I was ushered by Nick in the Women and Children's Protection Desk.

There, Sergeant Dianna Umali as well as Colone Nick Hernandez helped me fill out forms and to file a complaint against David. Glaiza was just sitting beside me, she was flustered about being in the precinct, her eyes was full of confusion. I couldn't help but hold her hand and squeezed it lightly to let her know I am alright. To ease her from thinking about what had happened earlier.

She smiled weakly at the gesture and looked at our hands, which were now intertwined. I have never felt so much guilt for how I spoke to Glaiza earlier. Kung ako lang ang masusunod, I would love to hug her and make her stop from crying kanina, pero dahil nga may asawa pa ako, hanggat hindi pa natatapos ang mga kasong ipafile namin ni Attorney Hilao, I am still married to David at kailangang kong umiwas sa kahit na anong pagmumulan ng issue sa mga mata ni David. I let out a sigh as I finished filing a case against David. Matapos namin sa Presinto, Glaiza brought me home.

A/N:

To Vi_AndreA, eto na po ang next chapter ng story. Sana ay maibigan mo. Sana din ay tigilan mo na pangungulit mo, kasi ang cute mo girl. Sarap mong i-kiss para manahimik ka. 🤣🤣🤣 Hahaha! Eewwww!

Sorry guys, kailangang mag-appear ni David. 🤣😂 Kailangan nyang mambwisit sa story na to, kasi sinusunod ko lang ang draft ni author Wayfarer_11, baka makonyatan na ako ni author kundi ko sundin ang mga huling habilin nya. Slight pasaway pa din si Author Sky, kasi medyo minadali ko na ito. Napressure na ako kay Andrea Bella eh. 🤣✌️

Sa lahat ng patuloy na nag-babasa sa mga stories ko, maraming salamat mga beshies, salamat at naibigan ninyo ang bawat kwentong inilimbag ko rito sa wattpad. I want to know if you'd be interested in another playlist for this story, comment kayo if you want me to include an accompanying playlist for this story. Sa akin kasi, I love to listen to music as I write these stories, hundreds of hours had been spent listening to music and writing, parang mas feel ko yung may music habang nagbabasa ako o sumusulat. 😊 Happy weekend sa inyo guys! Enjoy the weekend! Chill lang tayo!

Spread light and love!

- Sky

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.6K 476 17
"...and then she met her past along with her present." Book 2 of MikaSa fanfiction titled 17
57.1K 2.6K 27
A RASTRO STORY... Glaiza Castro Galura the evil little girl, when her mom died at her young age she is so dumbfounded and felt that she is all alon...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
4.8K 88 10
Starring : Kim Taeyeon Stephan Hwang (Male tiffany (a love story) This is not mine from http://www.asianfanfic.com. ~hehehehehe please read this sto...