๐™ˆ๐™–๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

the_silentlover รกltal

~~ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™Š๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž ~~ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ... Tรถbb

"๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ"
Chapter 1- Fab Five
๐Ÿ˜ŠDracula and Lilliput ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy
What was That???
NO
Love๐Ÿ’
6 Days are Left
Mukti say Sorry..
Angel
I Have Nothing To Lose...
Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...
Nandini What Happen??
Believe Me......I Trust You..
You are the Donor
La La Love๐Ÿ’•
Yess.....Nooo..
Done talking with Aiyappa..
Engagement Outfits
Seriously Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
I Am Always With You๐Ÿค—
New Characters + Promo
Stay Away From Her Otherwise...
Where is........???
Just Don't Complete those words
Sunshine ๐Ÿ’
Thudddddddddd๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Your Bad Time Starts NOW..
Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..
I Love You Nandini ๐Ÿ’
All The Best
She Means A lot To Me
Manik Malhotra....
KISS.....?????
Arghhhh Lilliputtt....
PLEASE LEAVE
You Will Never Understand
MaNan ๐Ÿ˜
Outfits For Puja and Sangeet
Ignorance
I Believe in Us โค
SIR???
Outfits for Haldi and Mehendi
Am Here..
I Love You ๐Ÿ’—
Wedding Outfits
Bath?? Without Water
I Promise
She Is My Love
Hello

Kiss ke Baad???..

13.6K 1.1K 134
the_silentlover รกltal

Heyaa guys...

Ssup??

Surprised or not?
Double Update yeeee...🤗🤗

This is for all your love you have given to My story till now a bigggg Thank You to all of you guys... And Love You all..😘😘 Just keep this love intact....

And also do give it a try to my another story which I have just started based on MaNan's Arrange Marriage "Our Forever". Will be seriously waiting for the response their too...

Now let's move ahead...

•••••••••••

I want You,,
And the thought of anyone else having you,,

Is a knife twisting in my dark soul..

💓

•••••••••••

Manik entered in the Malhotra Mansion and straight went to his room busy in his thoughts. He opened the door of his room to saw His two Friends cum enemies now-a-days sitting their on the couch chilling while playing video games in their mobile... He rolled his eyes at them and grabbing his laptop sat on his bed coz according to him Now Only Work can distract him from whatever happened back their or whatever was about to happen.. So sighing he opened his laptop but how can he think that when His two bff's are sitting here he can distract himself...

Naah..

Nope...

Never...

Impossible... 😀😀

Seeing him trying to work Cabir and Abhi looked at each other mischievously and smirked before Cabir spoke...

Cabir:(loudly) Ahhhh Abhiii Sorry yaar...

Abhi:(fake confused face) Sorry why yaar???

Cabir: Arrre wo For the Kiss Miss......

And Manik spit out the water he was drinking while listening their talks to which they smiled inwardly and then Abhi spoke as if ignoring his presence...

Abhi(nodding) Haaa yaar.... You know you shouldn't have done this... Tujhe call nahi karna chaiye tha yaar.......

And listening it Manik stood up and spoke loudly. .

Manik: What The....??? Listen... Theirs nothing like that ok.... Nothing of this sort happened... I wasn't about to kiss Lilliput......

Cabir:(innocent face) But when did we said that you were Bout to KISSSS YOUR Lilliput????

Abhi:(along innocence) Yes Manik.. he was talking about me actually sometime back I was bout to kiss Muku and then he called me and I missed my kiss..... Yeah...

Cabir: Exactly...

And hearing this Manik looked at them as if he was a kid whose mother caught him stealing his favourite candy...

Abhi:(faking confusion) But Manik why did you said that "it's nthg like that" and all...

Cabir: Exactly... Why did you said that you weren't about to kiss Your Lilliput???

Manik:(shuttering) Ahhh woo... Wo nthg... I ..I thought that.... You guys were talking... 'bout me... So...

Abhi: But why will we say anything like this bout u Manik????

Cabir: Haa and when you know that nthg this sort of had happened b/w you and Your Lilliput then why you gave explanation... Bolo bolo????

Manik: Ahhh I...

Abhi:(cutting) Ha Manik bol Naa... Orrrrrrr really smthg happened like.... You were really about to kiss her ...

Cabir: Ohhhh that's why you were sounding so pissed when we called you???

Abhi: Kya yaar Manik you should have msgd us that don't call you...

Cabir: Haaa phir your kiss would haven't miss....

Manik:(angirly) Just Shut up Duffers... I said na nthg like that happened...

Abhi: Acha toh why you said that sentence...???

Manik: Woo...wo I thought since m your favourite target these days so you were teasing me...

Cabir: Arrre Manik we will tease you but for that thing which happens not for those thing which never happened??? Now see that kiss happened?? No na it doesn't happened so why will we tease you for that which haven't happened?? Haa if kiss would have happened na then toh it would have happened so we would have teased you.... Huh.. samjha...

He looked forward to saw Both Manik and Abhi were shooting daggers at him and he raised his eyebrows and asked again...

Cabir: Samjha????

Manik:(nodding) No... Nahi samjha...

Cabir: Kya???

Manik: Yahi ki Why You Happened In This World???

Cabir:(nodding) Well that's a question too... And that too a KBC 7 Crore Question... (Chuckled) Imagine Amitabh Bachchan saying.... "Hayimnnn Another question for 7 Crore is Why Cabir Dhawan Happened In This World?? And the options are.. A. For Manik B. For Food C. For Charity and D. For Creating a New Impact on the world.... " hehe though I found every answer correct but the D one one appropriate Naa.. *Lol*

Abhi chuckled at his Drama while Manik smiled sarcastically and spoke...

Manik: Cabir you know what??? Yesterday I read a quote....

Cabir:(curious) Aacha kya tha???

Manik: That read that a funny person can be killed easily.... You know why???

Cabir: Ohhh.. Why??

Manik: Because when they are killer Naa then too people think they are just fooling around...

Cabir glared him at this and Abhi laughed at his expense and Cabir punched him on his stomach...

Manik: Now will you both plz do the honour of leaving my room I want to do some work and........

His sentence left incomplete when Navya, Mukti, Dhruv and Alia bargs inside his room and Mukti spoke...

Mukti: No Bhai.... Now work and all....

Manik: Arre but Muku....

Mukti: Don't Muku me bhai.... You forgot or what that Dhruv and Alia are going to get married and it's only one week left for the D-Day..

Cabir: Arrre Haa yaar we should start the preparations before they become so eager and gave us the Good News... Hehe...

Ali: Cabirrr shutup...

Cabir:(muttered) Everyone wants to shut me up...huh...

Navya: Then be shut up na Cabir...

Abhi: By the way all the functions are to be held in Malhotra's palace ryt and my team is working on all the events so no need to worry guys...

Mukti: Yeah but we need to go for shopping right...

Cabir: Yaarrrr I just hate shoppings...

Navya: Now don't crib like a baby Cabir shopping is must...

Dhruv: Wo sab theek h but, where is Nandu???

Listening her name Manik snapped his head in his direction and their moment flashed in his mind forming a smile on his lips which didn't went unnoticed by the two ewil twins who smirked at each other and then Cabir spoke...

Cabir: Ahhh wo Nandini.... Umm maine use nahi dekha uske Baad....

Abhi:(innocently) Kiss ke Baad Cabir...??.

Cabir: Umm kiss ke Baad...

Navya: What????

Manik glared both of them who were smirking inwardly..

Cabir: Arre Navu m remembering kis ke Baad Ni dekha.... Ha yaad Aya wo room me gayi thi....

Navya made an ohh face and then she saw Nandini and called her..
Nandini who was passing by came to Manik's room hearing Navya's voice... And when her gaze fell on Manik both kept looking at each other but Cabir and Abhi and Cabir coughed to bring them back and both looked here and there... And Abhi and Cabir chuckled...

Navya: Nandu tomorrow we are going for shopping and you are CMG...

Nandini: But Navya.....

Mukti: Oh C'mon Nandini now you don't start with your deny mode atleast we are going means we are going and that's final....

Nandini smiles and nods her head while someone else was also their seeing them bonding nicely...

The End...

How was it???

Rate it guys ??

Tell me how was Cabir and Abhi 😀😀

Now Dhrulya's wedding tym....

And soon The Unplanned confession too as Majority wanted this...

Excited???

Will be waiting for the reviews..

Thanks..

Love Diya 💗

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

131K 10.6K 98
๐Ÿ’™ "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read...
36.6K 2.6K 21
โค It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
216K 5.8K 47
Mature content ๐Ÿ”ฅ โš  18 plus Read at your own risk It's chapter 2 of only mine, as you guys know my old account was deleted by wattapd so I lost my...
58.5K 3.7K 54
Dear KYY fans, We have all thoroughly enjoyed a very beautiful journey through the best youth show of India- Kaise Yeh Yaariaan. We have experienced...