KHR : The Rainbow Seal

Door chinfernluvzzz

Some said that it was just a legend. Some said that that blood has died. Yet, they are still some that seek t... Meer

Chapter 1: Rainbow seal's direction
chapter 2: Suspicion
chapter 3: peaceful? not yet
chapter 4: More killed
chapter 5: Deal made
chapter 6 : First day of school
chapter 7 : PE lesson
chapter 8 : Shitoro... gone...
Chapter 10: Mission impossible
chapter 11: That old man
chapter 12: Here Dino comes!
chapter 13: Small discovery of things
chapter 14: Mafia background
chapter 15: One by one. Down
chapter 16: Guardians gathering. Fight intended.
Chapter 17: Visitation
chapter 18: Back to square one
chapter 19: Fireworks
chapter 20: Knowing identity
chapter 21: Development of Coco
chapter 22: Testing out
chapter 23: Reconnection
chapter 24: Family gained
chapter 25 : Bye, Hibari san
chapter 26: Goodbye Japan
chapter 27: museum
Chapter 28: Jake Gordon
chapter 29: Confusion
chapter 30: Seeing things again
Chapter 31: Back strong
chapter 32: training, training
chapter 33: sun and thunder
chapter 34: Snatch away
Chapter 35: the misty rain( part 1)
chapter 36: the misty rain (part 2)
chapter 37: machine's energy
chapter 38: Sky battle
Chapter 39: Changed
chapter 40: Outbreak
chapter 41: Interlinked
chapter 42: All gathered to save
Chapter 43: Black and colourful
Chapter 44: The beginning
Chapter 45: Back to back
Chapter 46: Instantly vanished
Chapter 47: Lodging
Chapter 48: House rule
Chapter 49: Arrival of first sign
Chapter 50: The Flame
Chapter 51: Funfair error
Chapter 52: Preparation
Chapter 53: what a performance
Chapter 54: Hibari's realisation
Chapter 55: Last trial
Chapter 56: 7th of July(part 1)
Chapter 57: 7th of July (part 2)
Chapter 58: Mihasa's diary
Chapter 59: Tell Hibari
Chapter 60: Claim back
Author's note

chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way

2.5K 96 9
Door chinfernluvzzz

Hello! I am still very new in this so I will try my very best to update as fast as I can. And please comment if you have anything to say, and please SHARE and VOTE this story if you think it's worth it!! So meanwhile enjoy!

* Time travel to 2 days later*

Reborn POV

The deal is coming to an end soon. Today is the end of the week. The time that she will go. So far, she is alright. Though 1 week isn't long enough to observe her, I think she is able to benefit Vongola greatly if she joins. I think I will convince her to join Vongola as I share the I information about Tomaru. Plus she is friends with the family already. Shouldn't be too hard, I hope.

Yukiko POV

We are having history lesson. As usual, Gokudrea san is being scolded by sensei that he is playing truant. Therefore, the lesson stops halfway here. I am bored and started staring into spaces when I suddenly feel the rainbow seal is heating. Using my hand to grab it, my whole surrounding suddenly change. I still in my school uniform but the vision is very blur. I saw Sawada and his friends entered into an abandoned building and inside this building, there is a strong aura. Strong aura of...I think it is mist. I cant be sure since I havent enter the place.

As I call out for Yamamoto san, he didn't hear me. As I call again, none respond. I run and stand in front of them to realise that they cant see me at all. So this is not real? The rainbow seal glow and shine. While it is shinning, there are words forming into a sentence.

" Guardians gathering. Fight intended."

what is that?!? Seeing that Yamamoto san is fighting with another guy, I realized it. Guardians gathering...it means that Sawada san will meet one of his guardian here..the mist guardian? Fight intended...means that they have to fight first?

Quickly I run inside of the building and witness Gokudrea and Blanchi san is fighting along with this tall, handsome guy. Oh well, he is handsome and strong. A very strong mist aura he has. I look around the room to see Sawada standing one side shaking in fear. Flame is raising.

He is growing. Sawada san is growing his flame and this flame is evolving today. At the same time, I can feel the raising of the cloud aura somewhere. I leave the room to find this aura and realise that the aura come from a locked room. I entered in since I am invisible. Then I saw an injured Hibari Kyoya.

Hibari san!! He is here as well.. He is injured. That means the mist guy is stronger than him. And he look so fragile..I feel like touching him..NO!!! YUKIKO YOU CANT DO THAT!! Before I could react, I hear someone calling me " Yukiro!!" it sounds like Yamamoto san. Isnt he outside? This time I feel someone shaking me.

" Yukiro!!Yukiro!! Are you okay! Can you hear me?!" that is when my vision black out. When I opened my eyes again, I saw many eyes staring at me. I blink a few time clearing my vision and realise that I am still in school. These pairs of eyes staring at me belong to Yamamoto san, Sasagawa san, Sawada san and not really he is staring but Gokudrea san. They are showing me concern. They should stop. Or else, I cant guarantee their safety.

" Fine."

I reply to assure them. They are still making a big fuss about it when during lunch break.

As usual, I have my lunch prepared by Sawada's okka san, Nana san, and eat together with Sawada san and friends. Listening to their conversation is really interesting and the most funny is that to see Yamamoto and Gokudrea san bickering and the poor Sawada San trying to stop.

Like a routine, after eating with them, the rest of the lunch break I will spend with the animals hiding around this school. At the same spot where I always meet them, I always find Hibari san and we will fight till the end of lunch break. He has asked me if I ever wanted to be the second vice of Disciplinary Committee. But I rejected knowing that I wont be staying long.

The strange thing is that he seen to be upset by it and commanded that he wins against me, I will have to be. And we continue fighting till now. No result yet. He is an interesting guy and he has a face and fighting that I like. His character so far never fall to amaze me.

How can a guy like this to be in junior high? I heard that he is supposed to be in high school but he choose to stay here. Interesting isnt he?! As now we are fighting already, I got reminded by the vision or dream or whatever you call it.

" Focus! Or you will die" Hibari san said. We fought till the end of break and before I leave, I want to pass him something.

" Take."

holding a small bottle of healing cream that I made from herbs ( thanks to that old man in chapter 8) this healing cream is really useful. He stared at it and give me a look.

" You need it later."

with that said, I left. At least, that's my way to say goodbye and good luck.

When I see Yamamoto san and Gokudrea san on the back home with Sawada san. Befoee we leave to our separate ways, I look into their eyes and said, " Yamamoto san and Gokudrea san, train harder." with that said, my farewell to them are done. They seem to shock by what I said, but I just walk away. Hearing what Gokudrea san replys makes me chuckle.

" I know you always support me to be Judaime's right hand man!"

Seriously, Gokudrea san is always thinking about that.

~ Evening come~

Yukiko POV

Today's dinner is awesome! Nana okka san cooked almost every food that I like! Did she know that I am going to leave? Did Reborn san tell her? After the dinner, she approach me and smiling,

" Dont be shy Yukiro san! You are just like my another son."

with that she smiled and left. Another son? That's why you are so naive Nana okka san. I can never be your son. The time finally come as Reborn san walked to Sawada's room and we talked.

Reborn POV

I asked Mama to prepare all the food that Yukiko like. At least she can have something she likes once in a while. I walked to Tsuna's room and tell her what I know. We sat down in his room and began.

" There is someone names Tomaru in the first generation of Vongola. Her name is Bachina Tomaru. She is a mix of Japanese and Italian." Seeing her nod of agreements to continue, I continue.

" There is a legend about her. She being the one can control or destroy all the guardians of rainbow. The rainbow consist of the flame, which is the boss, the sun, rain , cloud, mist, thunder and storm. Because of her blood is cursed with the power to withstand this great power, she is pre-destined to live no more than 27 years old. Other than this great power, she had also the rainbow seal. What the rainbow do, I do not know. But she has weapons to help her to deliver her attacks. She used darts. She had a bear that obeyed her order and fought for her. This was recorded in the Vongola's book of records.

But it said that she went missing at the age of 24 and never been found again. But legend has it say that along the blood line of Tomaru, there will be another one girl that born with the same power as Bachina."

she looked at me. A blank look. And that is enough to send shivers down my spine.

" There is really such a legend about the girl with the same power?" she asked and I nodded. If she is really the one, she will be wanted by many mafia out there.

" That's all I have." I said before convincing her to join Vongola. She speaks before I do.

" Reborn san, train Sawada san, Yamamoto san and Gokudrea san. Because in the days that are coming, there will be someone strong coming. And he is strong enough to be the mist. And this is where Sawada san will evolved."

what is she saying?! She is able to know the future? I have heard that someone out wants Tsuna's life but to this stage, she is powerful. So powerful to know the future. Without warning, Tsuna and Fuuta entered.

Yukiko POV

Am I related to the woman Reborn san is talking about? This Bachina Tomaru? And because of one stupid legend, I am hunted swim since young? This stupid legend causes so many lives! Mother Sami, those villagers and Shitoro!!

Calming myself down, I took a deep breath before telling Reborn san of the dream I had in the morning due ny rainbow seal. About the mist aura guy. Sawada san evolved and that the most guy might be useful for Reborn san. He seem to be amazed that I am telling him all of these. But I am equally amazed as well. Who knows that the rainbow seal can have such a power.

If only I realize this power sooner, I might be able to prevent so many people from dying on my behalf. Reborn san seem to want to tell me something but is interrupted by Sawada san and Fuuta when they come in. " Reborn, why are you and Yukiro san alone in my room?" Sawada san asked.

" We are talking bad about you." Reborn san replied.

" Huh!?" Sawada san seem to be shocked. I wanted to laugh at his face but hold myself back. These two are so interesting! Fuuta approached me and smiled sweetly at me.

" Can I rank you?" he said. Rank me? What is that? Seeing Sawada san wants to stop but everything in the room seem to be floating..even I am floating. What is going on?!?!

" I am going to rank Yukiro Tomaru now." Fuuta said in a daze. While he is in a daze, Sawada san quickly fill me up about Fuuta's special ability. So he is about to communicate with the ranking stars. Wait!! What if he finds out who I am?!!!

" Access denied. You rank first in commanding all animals under your wings. And rank first in your skill and power as a wo.......man..... Rank first in your relationships with all the guardians. Rank first in the most broken........pa..st..."

Fuuta is now covered in tears. I wonder why? Rank first in animals training and combat skills as a woman? So he knows. And rank first in the most broken past? That's right.

" Rank last in hap..p..iness.." Fuuta couldn't stop crying even he still continue to float.

" Break now"

I said and that every moment, Fuuta stops. I caught him the mid air before he landed. And he hug me tightly. Crying at my shoulder. Is he crying for me or crying because I stopped him from communicating?

" What just happen?! What Fuuta just says.." Sawada san asked and Reborn cut him off before Sawada can finish his sentence.

" It is reported that today is goona rain so that's why Fuuta's record is not accurate today."

Sawada thought and nod. Meanwhile, I whispered into Fuuta's ears " What did you see?"

" You being a woman and a blur image of you when you are younger.." he whispered back.

"Keep whatever you saw a secret." I replied.

I let go of him and he nodded his head. I wiped his eyes with my hands and thought..man, this town is strange. Having people of all sorts of aura and a boy with such ability. This just shows that staying here will be dangerous. Thank goodness that I am leaving today or else I am goona get expose sooner or later.

I packed my bag when Sawada san and Reborn san are at the living room chit-chating. Soon, it is the time when everyone is goona sleep. Seeing Sawada san come in in his PJ, I said,

" Sawada san, train hard and good luck." he look puzzled. I quickly pretend to sleep with the blanket over my head. I looked at the clock. It is 11.45pm. It is about time I should go. I uncover my blanket and fold the bedsheets and the rest as quiet as I can. Doing everything I should have done, I walked out of Sawada's house.

Standing outside the house, I make a bow. Thanks for having me for all these days and taking care of me by giving me food and shelter. Thanks Reborn for telling me what you know so I can prepare myself for the future. Thanks for showing care and concern to me as well and good bye. I am walking along the way to Namimori high.

This is the last time I am going to walk this road. Reaching outside Namimori high, I make another bow. Thanks for class 1-A for being so friendly to me. And Hibari san for being my exercise partner without fail everyday. Please go find a girl that is normal that you like and take care of yourself too. Looking at Coco, I said,

" We have fun didn't we? Now is the time we should leave."

and we walked to the north of Namimori. If you ask me where I am going, I dont know but what I do know is that I need to leave this place asap.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

33.8K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
86.4K 3.7K 29
++This fic has been dropped as of 2/7/19. A rewrite of it with the same name has been published so please read that instead of this. Thank you.++ Sum...
158K 8K 49
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
7.3K 330 76
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...