š™³ššŠšš›ššŽ // ššˆšš˜šš‘ššŠšš— on hol...

By zenitsuandrea

š˜š˜µ'š˜“ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜¦š˜„ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜¢ š˜„š˜¢š˜³š˜¦. š’š­ššš«š­ ; šŸšŸ– šŽšœš­ šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ— š„š§ššžš ; More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t.
r a n k i n g s
n i n e.
t e n.
e l e v e n.
twelve.
notes

s e v e n

60 0 0
By zenitsuandrea

Yohan's POV

It's Saturday.I wake up early.I promise her  to meet me at the park on afternoon.I do my morning routine.

I fold my blanket and pack the bed.After that,I walk downstair to make breakfast.

While making breakfast,i was smiling.I dont know why i am so happy to meet her."Relax Yohan,its just a dare."i talk to myself.

Skip until the date

The date.

I was waiting for Haerim."Yohan.Sorry Im late."i turn around to see Haerim exhausted.

"Are you okay?"she nodded."Then lets go."i said and she followed me.

Haerim's POV

I was exhausted.I ran to Yohan."Yohan.Sorry im late."He turn around and see me with a curious face.

"Are you okay?"I nod."Then lets go."he said and i followed him at the back.We were silent .

He stoped by a restaurant.It looks fancy."Why are we here?"i ask.I realized it a stupid question.

He look at me."Lets eat."he go in.I followed him.We sit on a table in the corner.

"Order?"the waitress ask and we order some food."That's all?".Yohan nodded."Okay btw both of you are a cute couple.

"N-".

"Thanks.I really love her."Yohan smiled.I was shocked.Love me?Reallyy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
192K 19K 24
"š™š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™œš™žš™§š™”. š™„ š™¬š™–š™£š™£š™– š™Øš™šš™š š™žš™©" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...