The Lost Fiend (RWBY x Male R...

By Panilith

Born into a strange world to him, (Y/n) sets out to find his place in a world that seeks to destroy him. He i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Blooming Rose
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 3: The First Step or First Crash
Chapter 4: Hidden Secrets of the Emerald Forest
Chapter 5: New Players and Old Pieces
Chapter 6: The Burden of The Badge of Responsibility
Chapter 7: Dealing with Jaunedice
Chapter 8: The Rebirth at Forever Fall
Chapter 9: The Reunion with The Stray Cat
Chapter 10: Nothing is Black and White Only Grey
Chapter 11: A Duo
Chapter 12: Their Best Day Ever
Chapter 13: The Unwelcome Visit To Beacon
Chapter 14: The Minor Hiccup When Painting The Town
Chapter 15: The Decline
Chapter 16: A Dance Full of Burning Passion
Chapter 17: A Dance of Love
Chapter 18: Countdown
Chapter 19: The Unbroken Cycle
Chapter 20: Love And Divide
Chapter 21: The Broken Soul
Chapter 22: More Secrets Within Shadows
Chapter 23: The Cycle Finally Ends
Chapter 24: The Rose of Our Garden
Chapter 25: Cat Reunion Plus Monkey
Chapter 26: An Old Promise
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Atalanta
Chapter 29: A Story Ends
Chapter 30: The Reunion
Chapter 31: The Original Returns
Chapter 32: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 33: Moving Forward
Chapter 35: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 36: Trust
Chapter 37: Correcting Decisions
Chapter 38: Friend or Foe
Chapter 39: A Grimm Situation
Chapter 40: The Key Part I
Chapter 41: The Key Part II

Chapter 34: Closure

4.8K 127 208
By Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

[.....] = Texting/Writing

Third Person P.O.V

The next day arrived with everything going according to Jaune's plan, Weiss managed to get onto the Bullhead with Maria as the rest of them were currently waiting by the cliffside. All they needed to do now was get the radar down and have Maria fly down to pick them up. It seemed simple enough.

As they waited, (Y/n) just sat on the edge of the cliff and staring off into the distance.

Ruby: "Hey." she called over to him.

(Y/n): "Hello, Little Rose." he replied.

Ruby: "I'm not that little." she looked away pouting.

(Y/n): "You're littler than me." he chuckled.

Ruby: "Whatever!" she laughed before sitting down beside him.

Ruby: "So... what do you think of the plan?" she asked.

(Y/n): "It's a good plan... though I find it boresome. There isn't much that I can do in my current state. All I need is a body." he complained as he stared off in the distance.

Nora: "Ooooo! Why don't we find you a dead body?! There should be plenty in a cemetery! We can have our very own zombie!" she said in excitement.

Ren: "Wouldn't that be a bad thing?" he asked.

Nora: "Yeah, for our enemies!" she grinned.

(Y/n) sat there silently before slowly nodding his head.

(Y/n): "That... might actually work." he stated.

Everyone looked over to him in confusion and horror by what he said.

Ruby: "What... do you mean?" she asked in confusion.

(Y/n): "To fuse with a dead body... yes... yes that may actually work. Though I would need to find a proper vessel, no, an ordinary body will not due. I would need a physically fit body, I don't have time to train an undeveloped body, we already have to train Oscar. I would preferably wan-" he said as he began to think.

Ruby: "Wait a minute! I thought you said you didn't want to force people into being a part of you." she pointed out.

(Y/n): "What do you mean? It's a dead body. The soul would have left the body the moment they died. Meaning it's free real estate. However, it will hurt like hell the moment I fuse with them temporarily since they're already dead and that I won't know the condition their body is in." he pointed out.

Ruby: "Wait, what do you mean temporarily?" she asked.

(Y/n): "Well, as I said before, I cannot fuse with another living person until I rejoin with the other piece of my core. Even if it's a dead body, I still need my other piece to permanently take the body as my own, but that doesn't matter so long as I can help. If this does work out, I will be able to assist you all more efficiently without the restraint of being forced to be near Maka all of the time." he pointed out.

(Y/n) stood up and looked to Nora before giving her a thumbs up.

(Y/n): "Nice thinking." he told her.

Nora just grinned as she looked over towards Ren for prays.

Jaune: "Wait, does that mean you're going to kill someone?" he asked.

Ruby stood up and quickly walked in front of (Y/n) with a determined look in her eyes.

Ruby: "No killing." she stated.

(Y/n): "I mean, I already killed a countless number of people already... but no I won't kill someone. I swore that I was done with killing after the war, though some rules are meant to be broken eventually. Either way, I plan on looking for an already dead body when the time comes. I'll stumble upon one eventually. Besides, it's not like we actually know that this will work. I never had another vessel before, for all I know, I might just assimilate the dead body and acquire a different appearance but remain attached to Maka. This is just a test to see if I can do something. If I can't, then at least I have something to heal myself with." he stated her.

Ruby: "...fine..." she said not sure how to feel about his plan.

Ruby reached into her pocket and pulled out her scroll to see if Weiss was in range only to see that she had no signal. Ruby smiled as she reached up to her earpiece as (Y/n) suddenly snapped his head towards the forest.

Ruby: "Alright guys, this is it. Blake, you're up." she said through her earpiece.

...nothing.

Ruby: "Blake?" she called to her.

There was no response.

Ruby looked back to the rest of the group with a worried look in her eyes.

Ruby: "Yang, what's going on?" she asked.

Yang: "...I don't know." she responded.

After a few seconds, they heard Weiss through their earpieces with the sound of Maria laughing in the background.

Weiss: "Ruby, we're in trouble. Cordo's onto us and Maria isn't helping! Why is the radar still up?" she asked.

Ruby: "We don't know. Blake isn't responding." she stated.

(Y/n): "Hmmm... something is wrong with her." he stated as he began walking towards Maka.

The group looked over to him in confusion.

Oscar: "What do you mean?" he asked.

(Y/n): "I feel... two separate negative emotions towards the radar tower. One of them is in fear and the other... is filled with anger and hatred. If I have to guess by the lack of communication from Blake, something is happening over there." he stated feeling himself being drawn towards that direction.

Yang: "...keep the ship in one piece, I'm going to check it out!" she said before the sound of her motorcycle was heard before she cut off her communication.

Nora: "Maybe we should fly over to help Yang and Blake first?" she asked.

(Y/n): "Already on it." he stated.

They looked over to see (Y/n) already halfway into turning into his cloud form and began to engulf Maka. All they could do was watch as the black cloud wrapped around her body before large black feather wings sprouted out. None of them were able to make a word as Maka found herself being pulled upward as the wings began to fly her towards the radio tower.

After a moment of startled screaming from Maka, she calmed down as she looked around to find herself flying through the air. This brought back memories of when she first did this with the (Y/n) she knew before he died. A small smile formed on her face before she thought back to what (Y/n) said about trying to find another body to be attached to so he wouldn't be forced to be stuck with Maka. Her smile slowly shrank away as she continued to think about it.

Maka: "Hey... do... you not like me?" she suddenly asked.

Maka: "I mean, I know that I can't replace Cara. She was your best friend and most precious person in your life but I... enjoy having you around." she admitted.

Maka: "You may not remember but back in Beacon, we were partners. Even long before that, I watched you through the eyes of a Grimm that mo-... Salem used. I wanted to meet you for so long. I watch you since I was young... then I finally got to meet you." she smiled.

Maka: "You... were much weirder in person. You didn't act like the way Salem described... well, the version I knew. But I still enjoyed our time and eventually, I got to meet the real you and Cara." she told him.

Maka stared down to the ground before taking a deep breath.

Maka: "I just hope that... if that plan does work... I hope we can still be partners..." she said quietly.

The rest of the flight was in silence as they flew over the tree lines. Maka began hearing the sound of Yang's Motorcycle ahead of them. She spotted her riding up to the tower only to watch her slow down and get out. Maka told (Y/n) to fly down towards her despite the fact that he was beginning to fly a bit away from the tower.

After a brief moment, (Y/n) flew them down towards Yang and landed Maka down beside Yang's motorcycle. Yang came running towards them as (Y/n) reverted back to being Maka's duplicated other. He stood behind her and staring out towards the forest with his eyes tracking something despite nothing but trees being there.

Yang: "Guys! I found Blake's scroll! It's broken and there are dead bodies all over the place! Damn it! What could've happened?!" she said in anger.

Maka: "We can worry about that later, we need to start looking for Blake." she told her.

Yang: "And how are we going to do that? We can't just go randomly looking through the forest for her." she stated.

(Y/n): "She's over there." he said.

The two looked over to (Y/n) to see him pointing into the forest with his finger moving slowly as if it was keeping track of something. The two looked towards the forest to see nothing. But right as Yang was about to yell at (Y/n) for joking around, she stopped as she remembered what (Y/n) was. A Grimm.

Without warning, Yang ran over to her motorcycle and looked back at them.

Yang: "Get on!" she yelled.

Maka, not wanting to waste time, quickly ran over and got on the back of Yang's motorcycle and wrapped her arms around her waist. (Y/n) just changed into a black cloud again to fly over to the front of Yang's motorcycle only to change into his small fox form.

(Y/n): "I'll guide you." he stated to her.

Yang: "Go it!" she yelled before driving out of the radar tower location. 

She began following the direction of where (Y/n) was telling her as he continued to track the two negative emotions in the distance. But as they were getting closer, (Y/n) found himself staring at the ground in front of them.

(Y/n): "...oh dear. It appears we might have to find a way to drive down. It looks as if she and whoever she's fighting is down a cliff." he told Yang.

Yang: "No time! Hold on!" she yelled.

Maka just hugged onto Yang with all her might as Yang gritted her teeth as she began to bob and weave through the trees and they began to slowly leave the forest and drive down the side of a river. They soon saw that there was a cliff up ahead but Yang continued to drive towards the cliff.

Yang: "Get ready to up!" she yelled to Maka.

Time began to slow down as they flew off the side of the cliff only to spot Blake down below with Adam in front of her. Yang and Maka jumped off as (Y/n)'s body began to change into his black cloud form. He formed tendrils out of his body and guided the motorcycle in the air so that it would hit Adam. Once he did that, he began to fly back to Maka as time began to speed back up.

Adam soon found himself being hit by the motorcycle directly and was sent flying backwards and onto the ground as Yang's motorcycle bounded off the ground and off the edge and into the river below. Yang and Maka landed on the ground in front of Blake.

Adam: "You!" he yelled.

Yang's only response was firing her shotgun gauntlet at him only for him to quickly block the attack.

Blake: "Maka! Yang!" she called out as she tried to step forward.

As she tried to do this, she stumbled forward and fell down on one. (Y/n) flew down beside her and changed back into his human form. He reached down to help Blake up.

Blake: "You're here too." she smiled.

(Y/n): "You can relax now, we're here for you." he told her.

Adam noticed the calm and happy look in Blake's eyes as she stared at (Y/n). He began to feel his blood boil a bit as he remembered her looking at him with those eyes before in the past.

Yang: "It's okay now, Blake. Catch your breath for a second. I can hold him off. Maka, you and (Y/n) protect Blake." she told them.

Adam: "She's right, Blake. It's okay, we have unfinished business." he said as he stood up.

The two began to fight as Blake looked over to Maka as she stood in front of her.

Blake: "Maka... you don't have a weapon." she pointed out.

(Y/n): "Of course she does." he stated.

Blake looks over to him as he smiled.

(Y/n): "Maka told me all about what she and my other version did. I do admit that is was rather clever of you two to do that." he stated.

Without warning, (Y/n) changed back into a cloud before flying towards Maka as she reached out with her hand out. Blake watched as the dark cloud wrapped around Maka's hand before shaping itself into a scythe. Maka twirled it around before she slammed the pole on the ground.

Maka: "It's... been so long since we did this." she stated.

(Y/n): "This is the first time we did it though." he pointed out.

Maka's eyes widened as she stared at the talking scythe in her hand.

Maka: "But... you weren't able to talk before." she pointed out.

(Y/n): "Of course not, back then, I didn't even have a body. However, I semi have a body since I'm connected to you. And... to answer something you said as we flew here... no matter what, we're partners. We need to look out for each other." he pointed out.

Maka smiled as she rubbed her hand down the pole before gripping it and preparing to fight at a moment's notice. However, Yang found herself being pushed back by Adam's semblance which caught the attention of the others.

Blake: "His semblance is like yours! He absorbs damage through his sword, stores it up and then sends it back when he's ready." she told her.

Yang stopped and look back at Blake.

Yang: "He gets to dish out damage without having to feel it? That's just cheap." she announced before firing her gauntlets to propel herself forward.

Adam tried to slash Yang mid-air but she was ready as she fired her gauntlet mid-air to move out of the way and kick him. He tried again but missed as Yang landed on the ground dodging his attacks. Yang began her counter-attack and began punching him multiple times before he began blocking and absorbing her attacks. Once he got enough, he shoved her back and far away from him.

He gritted his teeth as he stared at her before looking towards Blake and without hesitation, he charged up his semblance and returned Yang's damage back at her. Blake yelled out as the red wave of energy went flying towards her. All Yang did was lift her arm up to block the attack only to find her being pushed out of the way. Yang fell to the side as the attack flew passed her and went crashing into the cliffside resulting in the water of the waterfall to come flying all over the place.

Water began to rain down around all of them as they just stared at what just happened. Yang just looked back to see dark tendrils in front of her as they were completely destroyed by Adam's attack. Her eyes slowly followed the remains of the tendrils only to see that they came from Maka's scythe.

Blake and Maka could hear the groaning coming from (Y/n) as he felt a good amount for pain from the attack.

(Y/n): "Who just stands in front of the enemy's special attack?" he questioned.

Yang smiled as she slowly stood up but her smile faded away as she looked towards Adam.

Yang: "Leave us alone. This is your last chance." she stated.

Adam and Yang just stared at each other until Adam noticed the shaking left hand of Yang.

Adam: "Ahaha. Do you really believe that? Or are you just trying to scare me away so you won't have to die trying to protect her?" he taunted.

(Y/n): "... I feel as if you all are idiots." he announced to all of them.

(Y/n): "We have a numerical advantage and better teamwork. Maka, Yang, Blake, you three girls have known each other for a long time now, you know how the other will fight and if they need help. Show him that none of you are alone. All of you protect each other." he told them.

Yang: "And what about you?" she asked.

(Y/n): "Technically, I'm apart of Maka, so I count myself with her." he stated.

Blake: "...he's right. We protect each other, Adam." she stated.

Adam just stared at them before laughing.

Adam: "Ahahaha! You knew you couldn't win two-on-one at Haven. What makes you so sure you can win now?" he asked.

Blake: "I don't have a choice. I have people who actually care about me, and I promised I'd never leave them again. So I'm not dying now." she stated.

Adam: "...you know, she made a promise to me once. That she'd always be at my side... huh, and look how well she's kept it. Now, she's falling for that thing. If you think I'm a monster, then take a long good look at that." he stated.

Yang: "At least (Y/n) is honest about what he does! But he was honest with his intentions unlike you. Did she make that promise to you or to the person you were pretending to be?" she asked.

(Y/n): "I don't know why I was brought into this argument but all I have to say is that people tend to make themselves look better towards someone they're trying to impress, so they hide the part of them they don't want people to see." he stated.

Maka: "The monster inside, that was what you were." she stated.

Adam just glared at them before looking to Blake.

Adam: "So I wasn't good enough for you? Do you really prefer that?" he said changing the subject.

Blake: "You know it's so much more than that." she retorted.

Adam: "I know you've made your choice and I've made mine." he said as he prepared to fight them.

The three spread away from each other as they prepared their weapons to fight. There was only silence between the four as they waited for the other to make the first move. The sound of the waterfall continued to fill as they looked at each other.

(Y/n): "Go!" he yelled.

With that, Blake, Maka, and Yang charged towards Adam. Once they got close, the three quickly moved between each other to change up their approach. Blake jumped into the air and over Adam, while Yang attempted to punch him straightforwardly as Maka slide on the ground to slash at his feet. Adam moved out of the way of Yang and barely managed to jump over the scythe as the three girls moved behind him and began their attack.

Yang managed to kick Adam in the back as he attempted to slash Blake only for it to be a shadow-clone as she was in the air over him. She jumped over Yang as she and Make continued to punch and slash at Adam resulting in him being pushed back. Maka continued to slash as Adam as he continued to block her attack giving Yang an opening to jump over him to get behind him.

Adam quickly kicked Maka backward and was about to swing his blade down on her only for the scythe to suddenly form multiple small blades on the side of the pole and extend towards Adam causing him to jump back to dodge. Maka landed on her butt as Blake jumped in to keep Adam busy. The small blades retracted back into the pole of the scythe and Maka smiled as she stood up and charged back into the fight. 

Blake dodged Adam's attack when he swung it down on her and she returned the favor by kicking him into the air backward as Maka jumped up into the air while spinning her body rapidly before swinging the scythe at Adam like a baseball bat. The attack struck Adam and sent him flying through the air towards Yang. She fired her Gauntlets giving her the momentum to fly towards him where she promptly punched him in the gut and send him crashing down to the ground.

Adam yelled as he got back up only to find Blake coming down on him where he quickly swung his blade and knocked her off course. But this anger towards Blake only blinded him as Yang came flying in and socking him in the face before kicking his chest. Make came up from behind Adam and slashed his back before slamming the pole end of the scythe to the back of his head. The two proceeded to take turns attacking Adam and he was barely keeping up with Yang's powerful attacks and Maka's swift and precise strikes.

While they attack him, Blake yelled out to Yang once as she grabbed a piece of her broken weapon off the ground. Yang knew what Blake had in mind and she quickly looked over to Maka as she only gave her a nod of approval. Yang jumped away from Adam and into the air where Blake threw her weapon as she held onto the ribbon. Yang caught the piece in the air before she landed on her feet. She let out a yell and she used her strength pull on the weapon with all her might and began to swing it. They were using their team-up attack: Bumblebee.

As Adam continued to block Maka's attack, he noticed Blake at the corner of his eye as she was in the middle of being swung by Yang. He quickly activated his semblance and slashed down at Maka as her eyes widened. In a sudden blur, Maka's hands were suddenly pulled up as the scythe moved in the way to block the attack. A large explosion echoed through the air as a cloud of dirt and rock erupted from the ground as the sound of something metallic hit the ground as Blake came flying down towards the cloud. 

The cloud was then suddenly sliced in half as the speed of his attack forced the cloud to separate and dispersed as his blade slammed into's Blake's weapon. He sent Blake flying backward through the air and crashing into the side of the cliff where she fell down and barely manage to grab ahold of an edge. Adam in result, slide back from his own attack but he still stood strong.

Yang: "Blake!" she called out.

Yang was about to run towards her only to stop and glance back to see Adam staring at her. Near him was Maka as she laid on the ground groaning in pain as her Aura finally broke. She slowly tried to push herself up only to fall back down as she looked towards a direction in front of her and tried to reach out to the scythe that was currently cut in half. Yang's eyes widened in horror as her hands clenched up as Adam smiled at her.

Adam: "Moment of truth, Yang. Do you think you're faster than you were at Beacon?" he asked.

Yang gasped as the memories of that night flooded her mind causing her hands to shake in fear making Adam chuckle.

Adam: "Hehehe, me neither." he commented.

He charged towards Yang slashing his blade at Yang as she began trying to dodge his attacks but was falling to dodge some of them resulting in her being hit and her Aura beginning to run dangerously low. Adam only laughed as he stared at the weakened Yang.

Adam: "Your aura's bound to be running low." he stated.

Yang just looked up and her eyes spotted Blake climbing up the side of the cliff. She didn't say anything which annoyed Adam as he began moving towards her.

Adam: "Hit me already!" he yelled as she tried to slash at her once again.

Yang soon began finding herself near Maka as Adam stared down at the broken scythe before looking back to Yang as he ran up and jumped into the air to attack her.

Adam: "What does she even see in that?!" he yelled.

He threw his weapon down at Yang as it spun around rapidly and hit her multiple times and sending her flying back and onto the ground next to Maka.

Adam: "And you! You're just a coward like her!" he yelled as he activated his semblance.

A red energy slice flew towards Yang and Maka. Yang managed to send up and activated her semblance as she raised her arms to protect herself and Maka. The attack slammed into Yang and erupted into an explosion of dirt and rock but Adam didn't stop the offensive. He charged forward and slammed down his blade into the cloud of dirt where Yang was standing to try and finish her. He smiled but it soon faded away as the dust cleared to reveal Yang's metal arm grabbing ahold of his blade as her hair glowed like a burning flame.

Yang: "Gotcha." she revealed.

Without hesitation, she brought back her left fist and slammed it onto his gut before firing her shotgun shells causing Adam to fly back on the ground resulting in the ground to break in his path. Adam laid there as his Aura broke before slowly standing up. He reached down to his waist to grab his weapon only to find that it wasn't there. 

Yang: "I may not be faster..." she said as her Aura broke but she still held Adam's weapon.

Yang: "But I'm smarter." she stated before throwing his weapon off the side of the edge.

Adam: "No!" he yelled.

He ran towards the edge trying to catch it but the moment he looked over, he was greeted with an uppercut by Blake. Adam recovered and jumped away from Blake as she landed on the ground. The two noticed Blake's broken weapon on the ground and quickly rushed to grab a piece to kill the other with. Yang also managed to grab a piece of Blake's broken blade that was near her and charged up from behind Adam as Blake managed to beat him to her weapon. With that, the two plunged their weapons into Adam's torso, with Yang stabbing him through his back. Blake, on the other hand, stabbed him straight through the heart.

Adam coughed up blood as he slumped over. Yang and Blake moved away from Adam and allowed his body to collapse on the ground face first, motionless. A puddle of blood began to form underneath his body as his dull eyes stared off to the side.

Blake stared down at the dead body and her hands began to shake as she fell down to her knees as she began to cry. Yang ran over to her side and just hugged her. They just killed their first person. 

The two looked over to Maka to see her trying to drag her way towards the broken scythe. They quickly rushed over to Maka and helped her up.

Maka: "I-I couldn't block the attack in time but... he moved himself in front of me. He protected me." she cried.

Tears ran down her face as the three slowly moved towards the broken scythe. Once they got to it, they tried talking to it only for there to be no response whatsoever. 

Blake: "Is he... dead?" she asked.

Maka: "No! I refuse to let him die again!" she yelled as she reached down to the broken pieces.

Yang: "But there isn't anything we can do." she pointed out.

Maka: "...well... there is something." she stated.

Maka turned back to look at the two before looking at Adam's dead body.

Maka: "Back where everyone else is, (Y/n) came up with an idea thanks to Nora." she told them.

Yang: "Oh no." she said assuming the worse.

Maka: "(Y/n) never tried fusing with a dead body since he never had to do it before. But if he can, then he can temporarily control it. Though, we don't know if it'll work." she pointed out.

Yang: "You... want to try and fuse him with Adam?!" she yelled.

Maka: "It's not like their souls are going to fuse together. Adam is already dead and as (Y/n) called it, it's free real estate." she told them.

Maka: "If it doesn't work, then he may just absorb his body and use it to heal himself." she reasoned.

Blake: "Is... there another way?" she asked.

Maka hesitated and looked down at the blade of the scythe and nodded her head.

Maka: "Since I contain (Y/n)'s the last piece of his gem inside me, all I need to do is... die. With that, he will become whole again. Making him return to his original form but alive with all of his memories." she told them.

Yang: "That plan isn't any better!" she stated.

The three just looked at each other as the pieces of the scythe began to glow white and purple. They needed to decide now.

Meanwhile, in a white void of nothingness. (Y/n) Signal found himself all alone. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself slowly. The chuckle soon turned into laughter as he reached his hand up to his face.

(Y/n): "And here I go again! I died because I didn't absorb a dead body to heal myself with." he laughed.

That laughed soon faded away as he lowered his hand to look at the distance. His eyes widened as he stared in front of him only to see a smiling face. 

Cara: "Well look who it is, I thought you don't get to go to the afterlife." she joked as she walked towards him.

He stared for a moment before a soft smile formed on his face as he stared at her.

(Y/n): "Cara." he said.

Cara: "Hello, my (N/n)." she replied.

Without hesitation, the ran over to each other and engulfed the other in a tight hug. Tears began to run down Cara's face as she buried her face in his chest.

Cara: "I missed you so much." she declared.

She pulled away for a moment before punching him in the gut causing (Y/n) to stumble back gasping.

Cara: "But I didn't want to see you this early! But here you are! Dead! What happened to our rules?" she asked placing her hands on her hip.

(Y/n): "...I protected our partner." he stated with a smile.

Cara remained silent as she walked over to him and just rested her head on his chest as she stared down at the ground.

Cara: "That punch... was for forgetting me by the way. I knew that when Maka and I went looking for you, I expected you to forget everything but it still really hurt." she stated quietly.

(Y/n) chuckled as he placed his hand on her head as he looked up to the empty white void.

(Y/n): "Sorry." he apologized. 

The two friends just stood there in silence for several seconds before the sound of voices was heard from behind him. He looked back to see a pure white doorway with a few voices coming out of it. Suddenly a rope of golden light shot out and struck (Y/n) in the back. He turned his head back to Cara only for her to pull him into a large hug.

He just tried to smile as he stared down at her but his vision back to blur as tears ran down his face. His arms wrapped around her as they both cried, they both knew that this was it. This was going to be the last time they will ever see each other again. 

Cara: "I don't want you to go." she cried.

(Y/n): "And I don't want to be alone again. This eternal life is so lonely without you." he cried.

The rope began to pull (Y/n) towards the door as Cara tried to pull him away with no luck. (Y/n) tried to smile as he let her go as she struggles to hold him. Cara looked passed him to see that there were just a mere few feet from the door and with one last act, she looked up to (Y/n) one last time and pulled herself up to his face and pressed her lips against his. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she slowly pulled away and stare him in his eyes.

That was the moment they both dreamed of for so long. To be in each other's arms, to kiss, and be happy. The two quickly gave each other one last kiss before they parted. Cara's eyes sparkle and lips curve up into a smile and (Y/n) couldn't help but smile back as Cara let go.

Cara: "Promise you won't forget me again, (N/n)!" she told him.

(Y/n): "Promise." he cried.

Before he knew it, a white light engulfed him as he was pulled through the doorway. Back with Yang, Blake, and Maka, the three had plunged the broken pieces of the scythe into Adam's dead body. All they could do was watch as the pieces began pulsing a strange golden and purple energy as it. Before they knew it, Adam's body began to slowly disappear as the piece began to glow brighter until they were all engulfed in that golden and purple energy.

They all covered their eyes with their arms to shield them from the light as a long sigh was heard. As the light slowly faded away, they managed to see a figure standing in front of them. Once the light had finally faded away, it revealed a taller version of (Y/n) examining their body. There was a clear smile on his face.

(Y/n): "You know, even if the plan didn't work as I planned it. I still happy that I finally got talle-" he tried to say before being tackled to the ground by the three.

All: "You're back!" they yelled.

(Y/n): "Not like I had a choice in the matter... but at least I got to see Cara on last time." he commented.

(Y/n): "So... can you all get off?" he asked.

Yang: "You just died again! Let us have this!" she growled.

(Y/n) sighed as he just rested his head on the ground.

(Y/n): "How did my former self deal with you all?" he asked.

Blake: "In all honestly, we drove him crazy most of the time." she stated.

(Y/n) laughed as he closed his eyes before he felt a large surge of negative emotions that caused him to jump up and moving the three off of him. He looked towards the city as his horns and eyes began to glow red.

(Y/n): "Why is everyone scared?" he said trying to resist the urge to move towards the negative emotions.

Blake: "If something bad is going on, then we should get back to everyone." she told them.

Yang: "Easier said than done. Bumblebee is currently at the bottom of the river." she stated as she pointed out.

Maka: "We should start running back then." she told them.

(Y/n): "I feel as if you lot keep forgetting that I'm a Grimm that can morph...hmm... I wonder if I can access that form now?" he asked himself.

The three looked at him in confusion as he slowly changed into his cloud form before slowly growing in size and begin to reshape himself. They watched as the cloud began to become more solid as a creature of the size of a large Nevermore stood in front of them.

It was covered in black feathers and fur. The lower half of the body was cover in fur as it stood on four legs. It had large bird-like wings coming off the back. The head has a long pointed snout with longer feathers at the back of the head similar to a crown as its long neck was covered in fur. The head of the creature lowered down to the three and opened its mouth.

(Y/n): "Well? Get on." he told them.

Yang: "...since when could you do that?!" she asked.

(Y/n): "I had always had this form. It just requires a lot of energy that I didn't have much of before, but after assimilating that Adam person, it appears that my current form has gotten stronger at least. Though, this form is rather pointless when I'm still restricted by how far I can be from Maka." he told them.

The three looked at each other before climbing up (Y/n)'s body and sat on his back before grabbing ahold of his fur. (Y/n) shook his body a bit before he began running towards the edge while flapping his wings. He jumped off and began flying through the air. The girls struggle to hang on as he flew too quickly through the air. Before they knew it, they were flying over the edge of the cliff where they saw a giant robot currently stuck in place in the water. (Y/n) flew down and landed near everyone who was fully prepared to attack (Y/n) only to stop once they saw Yang, Blake, and Maka on him. 

(Y/n) extended his wing down towards the group to allow the girls to slide down it as (Y/n) followed behind and sticking as close to Maka as he could in that form.

Blake: "What happened?" she asked then all.

Nora: "We can ask you all the same thing." she said looking up to the large Grimm.

Before anyone else could say a word, a loud roar echoed through the air and all of them looked towards the direction of the city.

Yang: "Was that a giant Grimm?" she asked.

Weiss: "Yes, and we just ruined the only thing capable of stopping it." she stated.

Jaune: "Quick question, but is that?" he asked nervously pointing towards the large Grimm.

They heard a loud chuckle from the Grimm as it began changing back into its cloud version before shaping itself back into his normal body.

(Y/n): "Yeah, it's me." he stated.

Ruby: "...you... got taller." she stated as she walked up to him.

Weiss: "But how? What happened?" she asked.

(Y/n): "I died." he replied.

They all just looked at him in shock.

Whatever questions they had, it had to wait as another roar was heard. The group quickly made their way towards the airship and got aboard. They lifted off into the air and began flying towards the city. Blake and Yang began to explain everything. Once they were finished, a look of guilt was visible on Blake's face.

Blake: "I'm so sorry." she apologized.

(Y/n): "It's fine, Blake. Nothing ever goes according to plan. Look what happened to me, I died again. But I ended up getting revived at the last minute. Either way, all we can do now is move on." he told her.

Blake: "But-" she tried to say.

Ruby: "He's right. All that matters now is that you're safe." she told her.

The two hugged before Maria's voice was heard from the front of the airship.

Maria: "I suppose I have to be the bad guy and say it. Getting the lamp to Atlas is still our top priority. And right now we have the perfect opportunity to head straight for it. We may not get another chance like this." she pointed out.

Yang: "No way." she told her.

Weiss: "We can't leave, not like this." she stated.

Blake: "It's like you said, a Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end." she told her.

Maria looked back to Ruby who simply shrugged.

Ruby: "We need to head for the Leviathan. Jaune, can you and Ren be ready to mask our ship?" she asked.

The two looked at each other before nodding their heads.

Ren: "I think we can manage." he told her.

Jaune: "Do you have a few ideas?" he asked.

Ruby: "(Y/n)? You said you were the Alpha of the Grimm right? You should have control over the Grimm right? Do you think you can control that one?" she asked.

(Y/n) shook his head as he looked back to her.

(Y/n): "It's more complicated than that. If it were the small fry, then I could with ease, but if the Grimm is larger and older, than it's much harder. I would have to fight over them to make them submit. Think of it as a hierarchy. I only managed to get large Grimm to assist me in the past by attracting them with their primal instincts. Killing people." he told her.

(Y/n): "I doubt I can make it do anything, but I could try beating it into submission." he offered.

Ruby: "Alright, if that doesn't work, I got one more plan." she told him.

Qrow: "Eyes up everybody, it's back." he told them.

They all looked forward only to see a large reptilian Grimm emerging from the water.

Atlas Pilot: "Argus Base, this is Manta Three-Four. Leviathan has hit the surface shallows and resurfaced. We need those shields up now, over!" he yelled through the radio.

All they could do was watch as the Grimm began approaching the city as the shields began to surface from the water. The first layer of shields was up as the second layer just barely managed to get up and activate as the giant Grimm slammed into it. It let out a large roar as a ball of flame began to form in its mouth. The Grimm fired a blast of flames at the shield to no effect until the flames hit a piece of the exposed shield rod and destroying it.

Oscar: "It... tore straight through." he said in disbelief.

Atlas Air Control: "All squadrons, fall back to evacuation procedures. Disengage Leviathan! I repeat, disengage, over!" he ordered.

Ruby: "No wait!" she yelled.

Ruby ran to the front of the airship and grabbed the radio.

Qrow: "Ruby!" he yelled out but it was too late.

Ruby: "We can stop it!" she told them.

Atlas Air Control: "Who is this? Identify yourself!" he ordered.

Ruby: "I'm a Huntress. My team and I are heading to the Leviathan and can weaken it for you to attack." she told them.

The entire team looked at Ruby in complete shock by what she said.

Jaune: "We can?" he asked.

Ruby: "I can." she told him.

Maria: "Ruby, when I said trial by fire-" she tried telling her.

Ruby: "I did it at Beacon and at the farm." she pointed out.

Weiss: "You really think you can do it now?" she asked.

Ruby: "I don't have a choice... (Y/n)." she called to him.

Ruby: "Before I activated my eyes... you need to get far away from me. I... don't want to kill you again by accident." she told him.

(Y/n) chuckled as he rubbed Ruby's head.

(Y/n): "Don't worry, Little Rose. I already died once today, I don't plan on dying again. But if I see you in danger, then I'm going to have to save you." he stated.

Ruby smiled at him as he took his hand just as the radio came to life again.

Atlas Air Control: "Manta Five-One, your ship is currently flagged as hostile. You will receive no support, over." he stated.

Ruby frowned as she let go of (Y/n)'s hand and walked back to the radio and picked it back up.

Ruby: "Fine, we'll do it alone if we have to. We can hit it while it's stopped at the next barrier. Ren, you're up. Maka, (Y/n), go out there and slow down the Leviathan so we can get into place." she told them.

They nodded their heads as (Y/n) and Maka moved to the door and slid it open. Maka wrapped her arms around (Y/n) neck from behind as they jumped out of the airship as (Y/n) slowly transformed into his large Grimm form once again.

He spread his wings wide open and slowed their fall before he began flapping them to fly up to their airship as Ren cloaked it. (Y/n) let out a roar of his own causing the Manticores to not attack him or Maka. But the attention of the Leviathan. The head of the Leviathan turned towards the two as it charged it breathe attack before firing at them as they dove down towards it. (Y/n) quickly wrapped his wings around himself and Maka and he barreled rolled out of the way to dodge the attack while still driving towards it. 

Everyone watched as (Y/n) came slamming down on the Grimm's head and knocking it over and onto the shield. The Leviathan cried out in pain as its body slid down the side of the shield only to slammed into the exposed part of the shield causing the shield to fall.

Nevertheless, (Y/n) began to claw the Leviathan as he was riding on its head while it struggled to stand back up. Their airship flew down to them with the side doors opened to reveal Yang and Nora. They began to attack the head of the Leviathan as (Y/n) managed to get to the back of its neck and began clawing up an opening. (Y/n) opened his mouth as golden energy began to emerge from his mouth before he fired a blast of electricity into the hole he created. The electricity blew a hole through the neck of the Leviathan as electricity began to travel through its entire body.

The Leviathan cried out as it began trying to shake (Y/n) off its back before it managed to reach up with its arm and grab ahold of (Y/n) leg and yank him off. He continued to fire his attack at the Leviathan's hand to make it let go of him which he barely managed to do.

He flew away from it as Maka spotted Ruby riding on the back of one of Weiss's summons.

Maka: "Alright, (Y/n), it's time to go!" she told him.

(Y/n) nodded his head as he began to fly away only to notice that Ruby was floating right in front of the Leviathan only for nothing to happen. Maka could hear everyone panicking as Ruby wasn't responding to them as the Leviathan was practically in front of her. (Y/n) saw this and flew towards her and the Leviathan much to the protest of Maka as she tried to tell him of what happened last time he was hit by the light of the Silver Eyed Warriors. But this didn't stop him. He wasn't going to let her die. He refused to let that happened. And he refused to get killed either.

The Leviathan stopped in front of Ruby as its attention was drawn to the relic attached to her waist. Its mouth opened wide and was about to bite down on Ruby until she yelled out for Jinn.

...

...

...

Time froze in place as Ruby let out a sigh of relief when she heard the chains of Jinn. She closed her eyes in shame as she looked down.

Ruby: "I'm sorry. I don't have a question for you. I just... I just need a little more time." she told Jinn before looking up to her.

Jinn: "I know. And while you don't seek knowledge, just this once, I shall give it freely. I will not allow you to use me without a question again... even if this was clever." she admitted.

Jinn: "Though, I fear that this will end poorly for someone." she said looking passed Ruby.

Ruby was confused at first until she looked back to see what Jinn was talking about. It was at that moment when she saw what she meant. In front of her was the large Grimm and the frozen form of (Y/n) slamming on the head of the Leviathan forcing its bite to miss Ruby.

Ruby: "But... I told you to fly away!" she yelled at him

Ruby just stared at him as Jinn chuckled.

Jinn: "You know, he was always like this." she told her.

Ruby: "Huh?" she replied looking back to Jinn.

Jinn: "Eden was always making sure his precious garden was taken care of. From planting new seedlings to protecting wildlife from becoming extinct. But now, he's doing everything in his power to protect his new garden." she stated as she smiled at him.

Ruby: "Who-" she tried to ask.

Jinn: "Who else would it be? The one you know as (Y/n). It's his true name." she stated.

Ruby: "But didn't he say that only those who he thinks is worthy and trusted can know it." she pointed out.

Jinn only smiled at Ruby as her eyes slowly widened as she stared at (Y/n). She felt a warm feeling in her chest as a smile formed on her face.

Ruby: "He... trusts me." she said happily.

Ruby: "...wait, but if I use my eyes... then he'll die again." she suddenly realized as the smile on her face faded.

Jinn: "Eden was never the brightest person in the past... but after seeing him after all these years, things have changed. He'll be fine" she told her.

Ruby: "Wait... does he hav-" she tried to say only for Jinn to lift up her finger to her mouth.

Jinn: "Careful, you almost asked a question." she said as she winked to her.

Ruby stared at Jinn as she smiled down at her. Ruby turned back to face the Grimm, (Y/n), and Maka as she still held onto him. She took a deep breath as she looked to (Y/n).

Ruby: "Please... be safe. I'm trusting you as much as you trust me." she said before closing her eyes.

She began thinking of happy thoughts of her friends. Her first day of school with her team and (Y/n), her friendship with Weiss that was slowly forming, the day she and the team help saved Vale from the Grimm attack. 

Time began to slowly speed up as she continued to think back of the people she loved. She remembers the fun times she had at the Vytal Festival, Qrow showing up to see her, befriending Oscar and Maria, she remembered the day she confessed her love to (Y/n) at the dance and kissing him for the first time, then she remembered Summer smiling at her at their favorite location on Patch. Ruby's eyes began to glow white as a bright white light began to engulf everything. 

Both the Leviathan and (Y/n) were caught in the light with (Y/n) soon fading away in the light as everything was engulfed in the light near Ruby. As the light faded and the white light fading from Ruby's eyes, she saw Maka falling from the air with (Y/n) out of sight as the Leviathan was turned to stone. Weiss also saw this and moved her summon towards the falling Maka where Ruby caught her. Ruby let out a sigh of relief as Maka groaned and looked up to Ruby.

Ruby: "Maka... is (Y/n) de-" she tried to say only for the sound of something cracking caught their attention.

The two looked over to the Leviathan only to see that it was slowly breaking free from the stone.

Ruby: "No..." she said quietly.

?????: "I'll take it from here!" she stated.

Ruby looked over to see the giant one arm robot that Cordovin was controlling in the distance. They all watched as the giant robot came charging towards the Leviathan as it's left arm suddenly retracted only for a drill to emerge. 

Cordovin: "After all, I was sworn to protect the people!" she yelled.

She activated the drill and lunged towards the Leviathan and began drilling it straight through the side of the Grimm and killing it. Everyone watched as the Leviathan faded to dust leaving only Cordovin standing there. Cordovin soon looked over to Ruby and marched her giant robot over to her and stop right in front of her before opening the hatch of the robot.

Ruby: "Thank you... and I'm sorry." she apologized.

Cordovin: "The Atlas military can handle the stragglers." she told her.

Ruby and Maka looked at each other in confusion as Ruby looked back to Cordovin.

Ruby: "What, what are you saying?" she asked.

Cordovin: "I'm saying I don't think anyone will notice if one more ship went missing in my lengthy report." she stated with a smirk.

Cordovin closed the hatch of the giant robot before charging towards the large group of Grimm in the distance that the Atlas military was already engaging with. Ruby smiled as she looked down at Maka before she remembered what happened to (Y/n). Her smile faded away as she was brought back to the airship with Maka.

(Timeskip brought to you by Ruby and Maka telling everyone what happened to (Y/n) during the fight)

The flight to Atlas was quiet. Even though hours have passed since the battle, everyone was still saddened by (Y/n)'s death. As they sat there, Nora opened her mouth to talk.

Nora: "So... can't we go looking for him like what Maka did with Cara?" she asked.

Qrow sighed as he took a drink before looking back to Nora.

Qrow: "Easier said than done. Unlike before, we don't have a guide to help find the entrances to this Garden place. And from what we learn, the entrance to the Garden changes every time (Y/n) dies. Meaning, finding him is impossible." he stated.

Yang: "I still can't believe that he's gone again." she stated.

Ruby: "I'm... sorry." she cried.

Weiss: "Ruby... it's not your fault. (Y/n) was the one who decided to go back, remember that." she told her as she pulled Ruby into a hug.

Ruby: "But I killed him again! I thought that maybe he'll be fine with the way Jinn was acting." she told them.

Blake: "What do you mean?" she asked.

Ruby: "Jinn was acting as if (Y/n) had a plan to save himself." she stated.

Jaune: "How though? He was right in front of the attack. There was no way he flew away in time and that's not even possible since Maka was falling from the sky after the attack." he pointed out.

Ren: "And we didn't see him after the attack either. He just disappeared." he stated.

Nora: "Yeah, he disappeared like a ninja in the shadows." she joked.

Weiss: "Not the time for jokes." she stated looking over to Nora.

There was a moment of silence until Oscar opened his mouth.

Oscar: "Wait... shadow?" he questioned.

They all looked at him in confusion until they all remembered a certain thing that (Y/n) has been doing since he came back. All of them looked over to Maka as she just realized as well. (Y/n) would always disappear into Maka's shadow. Maka quickly made her way to the moonlight at the front of the ship so she could cast her shadow. 

Once she stood in the light, they all looked at her shadow and waited.

...

and waited.

...

...and waited.

...

...

Yang: "Get out of there already!" she yelled at the shadow.

...

...

...

After a few more moments, the dark figure slowly emerges from the shadow and laid on the floor of the airship. That dark figure slowly shaped itself into a small fox.

(Y/n): "Ugh... you're too loud." he complained.

Without warning, they all rushed (Y/n) as he panicked but was too weak to move. He soon found himself in a group hug with Weiss and Ruby being the main two that were crushing him.

Ruby: "You're okay!" she cheered.

Weiss: "You had us worried sick." she stated.

Blake: "No kidding, we thought you died again." she told him.

Jaune: "At least he's alive... Nora... too tight." he said as he struggled to breathe in the group hug.

Nora: "Less talking and more hugging!" she cheered.

Ren: "Nora, you're going to get someone killed if you don't control yourself." he said smiling.

Maka: "No kidding." she said as she struggled to move.

Yang: "Wait a minute... you were in Maka's shadow all along! Why didn't you come out sooner?!" she yelled at the small fox.

They all looked towards the small fox only to see that (Y/n) was currently having trouble talking as he was practically being crushed to death.

Qrow: "Hey! Give him some space will you or you'll end up killing him for real." he told them.

They all quickly let go of him and set him on the floor. They watched as (Y/n) struggle to stand up before giving up entirely and just resorted to sitting on the floor.

(Y/n): "I couldn't come out." he told them.

Weiss: "What do you mean?" she asked.

(Y/n): "...I barely managed to submerge myself into Maka's shadow before the light engulfed everything. Most of my body was hit by the light though but... I managed to get my core into the shadow. As long that was okay, then I wasn't going to die. However, I ended up losing all of my energy, I felt too weak to do anything. So I remained in her shadow, unable to do a thing." he revealed.

(Y/n): "I barely had enough energy to even form this body when you rudely started yelling." he complained looking at Yang.

Ruby didn't say anything as she walked up to him and fell to her knees.

Ruby: "I... I was so scared. I thought that I accidentally killed you again. I-I-I-" she tried to say as she started crying.

(Y/n) just looked up to her before struggling to stand up and slowly walk over to Ruby. He slowly climbed up her knees and curled up into a ball on her legs.

(Y/n): "You did good, Little Rose. I'm proud of you." he told her.

Ruby's vision began to blur as the tears just began to come out like a waterfall. (Y/n) didn't say anything as he used his tail to wipe Ruby's tears away. 

(Y/n): "I'll be honest... if I ended up merging with that Adam person or have a fused body... I probably would've died since I didn't have any other escape plan." he stated with a chuckle.

They all looked at him in shock before they all began laughing at his honestly. After this, the mood of everyone improved as they all began talking and just having fun. Everyone took turns holding (Y/n) as he was still too weak to move on his own. 

While everyone else relaxed, Ruby walked up to the front of the airship and asked Maria and Qrow on how things were looking.

Maria: "Well we should have just enough fuel to make it." she told Ruby.

Ruby: "Thanks, Miss Calavera." she said to her before turning back to rejoin the others.

Qrow: "Hey, Ruby?" he said making Ruby stop and look back to him.

Qrow: "You did great out there today, kid. Just don't go giving me heart attacks like that again. I wouldn't know what I do if (Y/n) wasn't there to save you." he said as he was about to take a sip from his flask.

But he stopped and stared at it. After a moment, he just lowered it with a frown on his face. Ruby smiled though and reached over to pull Qrow into a hug.

Ruby: "I love you, too." she said before going back to the others.

In the back, (Y/n) quietly rested on Weiss's lap as she gently stroked his fur.

Weiss: "I'm sorry you went through that nightmare. But, I'm glad Yang, Maka, and (Y/n) were there for you in time." she told her.

Blake smiled as she looked over to Yang and Maka then to (Y/n). She reached over and gently ran her hand along his tail. Weiss looked up to Blake and saw a look that she was all too familiar with. She looked over to Yang and Maka who both seemed to have noticed it as well. They all smiled as Weiss and Yang suddenly locked arms with Blake making her confused.

Yang: "We were all there for each other. We're one big family." she told her.

Nora: "Took the words right out of my mouth." she said with a grin.

Weiss leaned over to Blake to whisper to her.

Weiss: "You know, we're more than happy to share him with you." she stated.

Blake's eyes widened as she stared at Weiss in shock as her cheeks slowly turned red.

Blake: "H-H-Huh?!" she said unable to respond properly.

Jaune: "What's wrong?" he asked in confusion.

Weiss: "I was just saying how crazy Ruby was today." she said suddenly throwing Ruby under the bus.

All of them looked over to Ruby as she froze like a deer in headlights. She raised her hands quickly.

Ruby: "Hey, stop it!" she told them.

Ren: "Well, you did petrified a Leviathan, after diving down the barrel of a cannon!" he pointed out.

(Y/n): "I finally see what you inherited from your father... his recklessness." he joked.

Ruby laughed nervously as she looked over to him.

Ruby: "Don't act like you all haven't done crazy stuff before! (Y/n)! You died once today, came back, turned into a large Grimm that no one has ever seen, fight a Leviathan without hesitation, and nearly died a second time on the same day!" she pointed out.

(Y/n) just chuckled as he looked over to Ruby.

(Y/n): "It's amusing that you think that's the craziest thing I've done. That was nothing more than a weekend back when I was young... or a drunk evening with Qrow." he joked.

Qrow: "Don't you dare tell them." he said looking back from his seat.

(Y/n): "Ahahaha, alright Birdbrain. I won't tell them that you-" he tried to say before a flask hit him in the face.

Ruby panicked as she looked around for another person that did something crazy that day until she looked to Oscar.

Ruby: "Well what about Oscar?! I mean, Oscar made a successful crash landing! He's a fourteen-year-old farm hand!" she pointed out.

Jaune: "That was seriously impressive." he commented.

Blake: "We'd have been stranded without you." she pointed out as she finally calmed down from Weiss's suggestion.

Oscar: "Well... I... thanks but I've been meaning to tell you guys. I didn't land the ship on my own." he revealed.

He began to explain to them on what happened during the crash shocking everyone other than (Y/n).

Nora: "Ozpin took control?" she asked.

Oscar: "No, he guided me. And then he was gone again." he told them.

Yang: "Does that mean he's been watching us this whole time?" she asked him.

Oscar: "I don't know, but, it at least means he was looking out for us." he stated.

They looked at each other with mixed emotions about Ozpin but before anything else was said, the voice of Qrow caught their attention.

Qrow: "If you've never seen Atlas in person before then you don't wanna miss this." he told them.

All of them stood up and began walking towards the front of the ship waiting to see Atlas.

Ruby: "Is it weird that I'm sorta nervous?" she asked.

Yang: "No, I'll believe we've made it to Atlas when I see it." she stated.

Weiss: "Well, believe it." she told them.

(Y/n): "I hate this continent... it's so cold." he stated as he rested in Weiss's arms.

They all waited as the airship flew through the clouds until they were in view of a large floating mountain with a city on top of it hovering over a large whole with another city surrounding it. Most of them were in awe by the sight of it.

Maria: "You know, you make the trip up to Atlas over and over, but you never get used to that view. Oh come on!" she told them before having to smack her goggles again trying to fix her vision.

As they got closer, Weiss stepped in front and looked up to the sky with (Y/n) looking up as well. Ruby seemed to have noticed the two as they stood in silence.

Ruby: "Weiss, (Y/n), what is it?" she asked.

All of them slowly looked up to the sky over Atlas only to see the Atlas air fleet.

Weiss: "It's the Atlas air fleet. I knew all of our ships were called back but... I didn't expect this." she told them.

Qrow: "They're set up like they're expecting an attack." he stated.

(Y/n): "Well Beacon and Haven were both attacked. It's only fair that they assumed that they might be next." he pointed out.

Once he said this, the radio suddenly came to life.

Atlas Air Control: "Manta Five-One, welcome home." she announced.

(Y/n): "...I... don't like this." he stated.

Nothing ever goes according to plan. That's why you should just adapt to sudden changes and make the most of it. I mean, look how far I came after adapting... the only problem is others that come in your way.

-(Y/n) Signal.

And I finally caught up to RWBY and all it took was a long time... Now, comes the waiting game. Remember, I won't be updating RWBY while Volume 7 is still going on and I won't immediately start it after the volume ends. I need time to think and properly plan the story.

Announcement!!!

Now comes an announcement, some or most of you already know that I broke my right arm... buuuuut seeing that I'm about to finish another story soon and that it'll take a while for it to heal... I decided to open up a new story poll!

That's right, I'm not resting... to some extent. Either way, I thought that this would be nice and I have too many ideas floating through my mind that I losing it. So from October 31, 2019 to January 1, 2020, I will have a poll open.

Unlike before I didn't just add all the ones people just asked for. This time, I'm putting out the stories that I already have an idea for a story. You can still suggest something as usual. 

Rules

Some are you are new to this poll, so I will explain. But there are new rule changes.

1. You only get one vote per chapter now. If you vote for multiple stories in the same chapter, I will only count your first comment.

2. You vote by either commenting on the choice or saying the number of the choice. The other choice is private messaging me.

3. Suggesting a story will not count as your vote.

4. Fight for your vote to the bitter end, there is literally no telling which story will win.

With that out of the way, here are the choices: 

1. Sword Art Online

2. Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun

3. Kill La Kill

4. Dragon Ball Z

5. Konosuba

6. Overlord

7. Naruto

8. Familiar of Zero

9. To Love Ru

10. Code Geass

11. Magi

12. Log Horizon

13. Infinite Stratos

14. Suggestions Here -

Fight! And see you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 691 30
This is a Yang X Reader, you are Y/N, a knight in training, ran from his home and now must live with his past right behind him, he joined Beacon to f...
859K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...
2.2K 43 14
(y/n) (l/n) was your young and ordinary mechanical and technological genius living a quiet life in his home village in the middle of Anima. That is o...
17.9K 453 30
I do not own anything RWBY The story of an individual who was taken from his home, raised as an experiment to prevent the extinction of his home worl...