My Neighbor is a Bad Boy?

بواسطة Theycallusteenagers

What would you do if a family moved in next door to you, with a boy your age that had a killer accent and was... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author's Note *PLEASE READ*
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Well.. Im back?

Chapter Thirty-Four

38.1K 789 269
بواسطة Theycallusteenagers

Noah on the side!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been a month since Noah kissing my forehead in the pitch black parking lot. This last month has been very uneventful. Nothing besides schoolwork and Luke being surrounded by girls. It gets kind of annoying when your ex is the eye candy when you were so used to your brother being it.

But now he has a stunning girlfriend and everyone is already betting their going to get married. Whoop snoody do. Marriage oh how wonderful.

I mean at least wait the betting until they're out of high school for crying out loud. Plus they better get married.. I got 150 dollars on that shit.

Anyways if they don't.. Might as well announce the start of World War lll because shit would get real.

I sit down at the lunch table that only Dee, Jake and I now sit at, and started picking at my yellow looking broccoli. I stared at it then pushed my tray away but not before grabbing the chocolate pudding and my spoon. I pulled the lid off and dug into it.

Then Dee and Jake came to the table, they both looked at me sympathetically. "What?" I asked then, my mouth full of pudding.

"We heard what happened." Dee said looking like she was about to cry.

"Heard what?"

"About Noah and Luke? She said in a questioning look.

"Huh?"

"So you’re not aware of Noah and Luke being friends since kindergarten?" She said taking off the lid from her pudding slowly, and licking the lid once it was off.

My jaw dropped so far I was afraid my pudding was going to plop right out onto the floor, my heart dropped to my stomach and I swear my kidney almost came out of my ass. "No you’re joking."

Dee shook her head, "And Dylan found a new friendship with Luke also." My mouth dropped even lower that pudding literally fell out of my mouth onto the table. Dee didn't even notice my unwomanly habit but Jake sure did. His nose crinkled.

But right now I didn't care. Being friends with Noah is one thing, but involving Kirah's ex. No this bull crap is way too much.

I shook my head and wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

Then I proceeded to get up from my seat and look around for Luke. Now being one of the shortest girls at West Ridge didn't really help my chances of finding him, so I just looked for some fake chests and blinding blonde hair and Walla! Found Luke.

Once I spotted him in a white long sleeved shirt that had two buttons that weren't buttoned up and his grey skinny jeans. I wanted to do nothing but wrap my arms around his neck intertwining my fingers in his hair and kiss him.

Then; I remembered what he did and my jaw clenched and I saw spotting red in my vision, growing into bigger blobs. I felt like pounding his face in... Several times.

I walked over in long strides claiming half the student body’s attention. I don't know why but whenever I get anywhere near Luke everyone thinks there's going to be a throw down or something. 

One I could smell his scent of forest I felt at home; then home caught on fire with all the glares I was receiving from Ms. Boobed 1 and Ms. Boobed 2. 

"I need to talk to you." I said putting my thumbs in my pockets and I felt my superman shirt come up a little. 

I tried not to smirk at Luke's obvious checking me out, but sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. So instead of holding it back, I let the smirk have full reign of my lips. 

I saw him bite the inside of his bottom lip and nod trying to play it off like he wasn't affected by anything that was going on. 

I nodded my head towards the door and turned walking away towards it, telling him to follow. As I kept walking away I heard him telling blondies to stay behind and their protests of whining. I smirked even more then heard casual walking behind me. 

'I hope he's staring at my ass, and it kills him to not be able to have it.' I mumbled in my mind as I kept walking. 

I opened up the doors that led outside to where all the troublemakers and druggies go to hang out during lunch hours. I walked past them as they whistled telling me to come join them and "have a little fun." I shook my head trying not to smile or smirk, and I heard Luke growl in the back of his throat as he was walking behind me. 

Once we were out far enough but still in the school boundaries, I turned around putting my hands in the back pockets, which caused my shirt to almost come up to my belly button. When Luke reached me he eyed the bottom of my shirt. Then gestured towards it. 

"You gonna pull that down?" I could tell he wanted to reach over and pull it down for me- or the complete opposite?

I rolled my eyes and started asking questions;

"Why are you and Noah friends?"

"When did you become friends?"

"Why the hell is Dylan your friend now?"

"Are you aiming for the people my family has past dated and someone that-"

"What is this 20 questions?! And pardon me for having friends. And no, Dylan came to me, and Noah came to me so don't you dare get up on my ass because your soon to be boyfriend and I are friends don't start accusing until you know the whole goddamn story!" He ended up yelling at the very end.

"Bullshit."

"And what part do you pronounce bullshit?" 

"The whole thing! Noah wouldn't come to you, he's not like that the hates you." I yelled at Luke. I remember Noah saying he hated everything he heard about Luke. 

"Check again Sweetheart him and I are tight." The sickening way he spoke 'sweetheart' fired me up almost instantly. It was like he knew everything about me and that there was no escape. 

I walked up to him so I was close to 2 feet away, and I dropped the level of my voice so that it was close to a whisper but I still had my teeth clenched. "Don't you ever call me sweetheart."

Luke smirked. "Whatever you say-" he said moving closer so our toes were touching and our noses were centimeters away. "Sweetheart." He said smacking my ass, and walking away. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I laid on my bed head first planted to my pillow. I sat there with my face being crushed as my headphones blared music in my ears, sending a rhythm pattern in my brain waves. 

I hit my left hands against the bed spread to the beat of the drums pounding in my ears.

'Thump Thump Thump' 

I heard a distant ringing, but I ignored it as much as possible hoping it would shut up soon, so I could go back to focusing on the beat. Once the high pitch stopped I took out a deep breath, finally being able to relax for once. 

My head drifted off into a darkness that felt good, then the ringing started again. I groaned and pulled out my bight green headphones and reached for my blaring phone on my table, when I picked it up I couldn’t help but have my voice be a bit spiteful. "What?!" I grumbled. 

"Jeez kitty put your claws back in." Kirah said laughing. 

I rolled my eyes and told her to get on with it. "Trinity and I are wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with us." 

I contemplated on telling her yes. Then I realized Luke was probably going to be there and I rejected. "I'll pass." 

"On come on! It's a beautiful day outside and you’re stuck inside." Kirah complained. "Com'n put your suit on and get your ass down here. We're leaving in five. Hurry!" 

Before I could refuse once more the dial tone blared into my ear, I groaned getting up from my bed changing my pants into my running shorts and my shirt into a black tank and then putting on over it a baggy white shirt with the sleeves cut off down to my hips. 

I took a black hair hand and put my hair up on the top of my head. I then took some different colored socks that didn't match at all and shoved them on my feet. I groaned again and grabbed my running sneakers, then took ahold of my phone in the palm of my hand, and went downstairs.

The first thing I saw when I went downstairs was Kirah and Dee in their swimsuits leaning against the door waiting for me. 

When they looked up towards me they were confused, "Are you wearing that to the beach?" Kirah looked at me like I was some random homeless person in the gutter, which smelt of something rotten.

  "No, I'm going for a run." I said going into the kitchen and grabbing bottled water from the fridge. Kirah stood there for a second looking like her mind just blew up. 

"Woah woah woah. Who are you and what did you do with Jordan?" Dee and I turned to her looking at her like she was a crazy person. 

"What do you mean?" 

"My biological sister would never go for a run unless she's either feeling extremely fat or rather depressed." Kirah said with her mouth wide open. 

I took a swig of my water and let out a breath. "Maybe I was to go embraise the beautiful day." I said with a hint of sarcasm dripping from my voice. 

"By running?" Kirah said looking throughally confused. 

I simply nodded then smiled a little, grabbing my water and taking a sip. Trinity was shaking her head smiling. I smiled back cheekily and proceeded out the front door. 

I started off onto a slow mild pace jog. I didn't want all my breath taken away by pushing myself at the very beginning. I turned on my iPod and pressed the earplugs into my ears letting the rhythm once again surround me. 

When the song changes, that moment when its silent and the iPod is working hard to go into the next soul filled song, all I could hear was my breathing and my feet hitting the pavement at a fast pace. 

 I felt sweat drip down my forehead onto my cheekbone; I quickly wiped it away, even though I knew it wouldn’t work. My face and neck were still shiny from fresh sweat.

 I turned the corner towards a road I’ve never ran on before ignoring a couple kids that were looking at me strangely, they were playing in the yellow new fallen leafs from Autumn. I sent a small smile their way, and kept running.

 I focused on the music and pushed my leg to go a little faster, up a hill that I was now venturing up. I kept pushing myself until I was up the hill and taking a deep breath. I stopped running for a second then started jogging slow once more.

 By now my whole face was drenched in sweat and so was the tip of my shirt. I felt like I was sitting in a sauna surrounded by hairy old shirtless men.

 I rounded up by the an Elementary just around the corner from my house. The Elementary has a gate that moved to either close the school zone or have it open for the public to use for whatever they needed too use it for.

 Right now, it was open for anyone to use. As I jogged past it, I see Luke and a small boy playing football. Luke threw the ball and the small brown-headed boy ran towards the soaring ball.

 Once it hit the ground he groaned and slowly walked up to the still ball that was laying on the vibrate green grass. When he picked it up he chucked to Luke. To my dismay he caught it with ease.

 I realized I stopped and was staring when, Luke eyes shot over towards me. I shook my head and turned up my iPod even more. I jogged faster and faster feeling like someone was running after me. I suddenly stopped wanting to see if there really was someone behind me.

 When a body collided with mine I knew I hit a jackpot. And popped my shoulder out of place. I screamed in agony and fell to the ground face first, pretty sure scraping up my face in the process.

I swore under my breath and turned around glaring.

 "Oh jeez Jordan!” Luke said running towards me with his hands out, looking like he was going to start cradling my face. I pulled away and told him that I was fine. I glared at him.

 "Why are you even following me?” I said touching my lip with my thumb when I pulled away, bright red liquid was spread on the tip of my thumb. I grimaced and took the neck of my shirt and dabbed it on my lip.

 “Because I wanted you to know that I’m sorry. I really did. I’m sorry that I ran into you. I’m sorry.” I looked broken, like a small child that threw their mothers wedding ring down the drain.

 "Luke I know you’re sorry. I just don’t know if that’s good enough.” I said walking away and plugging my iPod headphones into my ears then started jogging away towards my house. Once I reached my huge house I let out a breath and walked to the front door.

 Noah, Micheal and Seth we’re all leaning on and around the kitchen island. When I walked in the door their eyes shot towards me, then when I walked in the kitchen their eyes followed my eye move. I picked up my water bottle and chugged it until there was nothing left in it.

 I nodded towards all of them and then rounded the counter and made my way up the stairs and into my room to take a quick shower.

 When I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a soft towel, I walked into my room, then I suddenly stopped. The first thing I saw was Noah’s eyes, he was sitting on the edge of my bed twiddling his thumbs.

 “You can leave now.” I said pointing to the closed door.

 “Oh don’t mind me. Just go on what you would do even if I wasn’t here.” He said smirking. He also freely let his eyes travel down my frame that was currently in a plush green towel standing right in front of him.

 “You wish.” I said walking into my closet and pulling out my clothes and other things I needed. I then folded them into a pile, and held them in one arm walking into my steamed up bathroom.

 “Sorry sweet cheeks don’t get to see a view of a life time.” I said winking and closing the bathroom door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 After I was changed and everything, I walked out and saw Noah lounging on my bed upside down, letting his head just hang there right off the side of my bed. I smirked and walked up to him sitting on my bed next to his torso.

 “What did you need to talk about?” I asked grabbing his hand and pulling him up into a sitting position.

 “I just wanted to tell you that, Luke is going to say things to you. And he’s going to try to convince you of things that aren’t in no way true. Jordan, I just wanted to tell you it always rains the person the most that deserves sun shine.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Author The Freakin Note)

Okay Bro, I'm really tired but there's no way in hell I'm going to bed right now. I got an early out today; at noon TheycallusteenagersX time. 

I'm sorry for the wait and I'm sorry about Me and My Big Black Annoying Glasses, I just haven't had time to write. I'm sorry!

Rugby is starting so prepare for updates to be weird. And tired. Plus shorter and more spaced out. I'm sorry! 

Anyways I'm gonna go and watch some Pretty Little Liars. 

Adios. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This is pretty much a filler. Sorry! Baha for the 3rd time. 

Team Luke or Noah????? 

VOTE.COMMENT.ANDSOMEOTHERCHIZZ.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

519K 11.6K 25
What would you do if an incredibly sexy Bad Boy confessed his love for you? Would you stand there? Not say anything? Smack him? Give in? Unfortunatel...
17.8K 532 10
A new town and a hot new neighbor what could go wrong or will it be so right? Warning: For ages 18+. Explicit language.
Social Experiment بواسطة rachel

قصص المراهقين

3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
53.4K 1.2K 34
This is story is about Jordan Hay and she 16 and she lives in Sydney Australia , one day something changes for her normally she goes for a good guy b...