Harry Styles Imagines with GI...

By thewickedpanda

Harry Imagines with GIFS More

Surprise
Road trip
Listen
Marriage
But Mommy...
Lucky
Japan
Goodbye
Phone call
Secrets
Tourist spot
Newly Weds
Yeah
Last day of tour
Sounds like

3 feet away

6.1K 89 2
By thewickedpanda

Harry and the rest of the staff had a 1 hour break and the two of you weren't moving at all.

"Guys aren't you going to eat with us outside?" A staff member said.

"No. We'll just wait you guys here" Harry replied.

You two had a heated argument beforehand and you're not really in the mood to talk about this with Harry.

"Are you hungry?" He asked while standing 3 feet away from you.

"I'm good." You replied while sitting on the couch.

Unknowingly, there was another staff member left in the room.

"Come on guys! Just talk to each other! Fix whatever you have to fix!" She said to the both of you which Harry replied with just an unsure look (As shown above).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 202K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 14.7K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
1M 26.3K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
456K 25K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...