Life.

By shawlinsky

After Natalie's mother dies in a car accident. She has no choice but to move back to Omaha, Nebraska with he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Life.

5.4K 73 4
By shawlinsky

After Natalie's mother dies in a car accident. She has no choice but to move back to Omaha, Nebraska with her father. She's just a seventeen year old senior getting her life together. Her mom and dad were divorced, she lived with her mom in Chicago and wasn't really that close with her dad. Who knows how this will go. When she moves to Omaha, she loses all her old friends and her life changes in some good ways and in some bad ways. Especially when she meets this one boy who really catches her eye, Jack Gilinsky. Will he help her through this roller coaster of life or will he just make everything worse?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 91 23
Gilinsky's the bad boy and we all know it. Mari can barely stand his attitude and absolutely hates his guts. But, what happens when feelings strike...
77.9K 1.5K 48
"that's, uh, because he's your father." ________________________________________ sixteen year old natalie jenner gets pregnant by jack gilinsky. aft...
3.3M 65.2K 19
"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused. "What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand to my mouth. "Shhh," he shushed me lou...
5.4K 51 35
Hailey just moved to Omaha, Nebraska from L.A because of the certain incident. She had to leave before anyone could know. Hailey had bad friendships...