Harry Styles Imagines with GI...

Av thewickedpanda

Harry Imagines with GIFS Mer

Surprise
Road trip
Listen
Marriage
But Mommy...
Lucky
Japan
Goodbye
Phone call
3 feet away
Tourist spot
Newly Weds
Yeah
Last day of tour
Sounds like

Secrets

6.1K 105 11
Av thewickedpanda

"Today we have Harry Styles as our guest and we will be talking about secrets!!!!" The dj announced.

"Secrets? I didn't know about this!" Harry said.

"Well that's the surprise mate" the dj replied.

"I don't want to unveil secrets with just you. I need a help from someone" The dj added.

"Oh so you're planning something more evil?" Harry joked.

"I need the help of your lady. *Calls you on the phone* Hello dear?" The dj said.

"Hi! Good morning!" You replied.

"Good morning to you! So today we have Harry as our guest and as his girlfriend, we are sincerely asking you to unveil some secrets about your boyfriend Harry" the dj explained to you.

"This is good" you replied with a laugh.

*Everyone laughed*

"Well there's this one time when we went to Iceland..." You started telling everyone about the secret and Harry reacted like this (As shown above)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

196K 15.4K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.2M 259K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
258K 31.2K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...