Ski Mask The Slump God Imagin...

By crescentdreamer_

Mature contentπŸ™‚ More

My Sisters Roomate
Im Sorry Daddy <3
Rip Juice Wrld
Whats dark will come to light
!!!Birthday Surprise!!!

Bully can lay down that PIPE

9.5K 136 362
By crescentdreamer_

I fucking hate this school.

I hate everyone who goes here.

Ok well not everyone. Just the majority.

Mainly Stokeley and his UGLY ass friends. They are always fucking with me and I am BEYOND tired of it. They always take my stuff and ruin it or they'd just put their dirty ass, crusty ass hands on me. Well actually, only Stokeley would touch me. But that's beside the point.

Fuck I wish I had a brother that would beat they ass for the one time.

Anyways, I was walking home from school since it wasn't that far and it was a nice day out. Even though I knew I had to walk past Isaiah's house, I didn't want them to stop me from enjoying a nice walk.

They always hang out there after school and sit on the porch smoking which is why I rarely walk home. But, for some reason I had enough confidence to walk past them today.

As I was approaching Isaiah's house, I made sure to turn my volume in my earphones all the way up and look down at my phone pretending to do something.

"AYE BITCH!"

Ah fuck.

They kept calling out at me but I kept ignoring them, walking faster. Until, I got shoved to the ground and scrapped my hand.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled flipping my body over to face them. I noticed Stokeley wasn't with them.

I looked at my phone and saw it was cracked. fUUUUUck!!!!

"What? What the fuck you finna do? Cry? Man just gimme yo shit!" DoNaLd said. The fuck is a Donald?

"HEY GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!" I yelled

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jahseh yelled.

He walked behind me, snatched me up, yanked my backpack off of me, then pushed me right back down.

Then he opened it up, and dumped everything out like the bitch he is.

At this point I knew saying anything would be pointless.

Why these niggas are so mad at me to the point where they feel the need to do this, is BEYOND me.

Then trunks lil ugly ass snatched my phone and earphones out of my hand.

(Bro I'm in class writing this rn and somebody mustYYYYYYY😭😷)

"FUCK YOU GIVE ME MY SHIT!!!" I screamed scared that he would fuck my phone up even more.

Unfortunately, I was right.

He slammed my phone and earphones to the ground and just started stomping on them.

I started shocked and just started to cry. My earphones was a big part of my life considering I used them all day everyday. And yeah I could buy some new ones at target for $10 but I was just astonished at the fact that they would disrespect me so badly.

"Awww look. We made her cry." Isaiah said pretending to cry.

They all started laughing as I was getting up.

I didn't even bother to pick up my earphones but I picked up everything else. Including my dismantled phone.

They just laughed at me as I walked away crying.

———————————————————————————

It's the next day. After hours and hours of crying and feeling bad for myself, I went to sleep phone less.

I refused to go to school this morning so my mom put me on punishment until I "got my act right."

I had told her that something had happened which made me not want to go, but she said unless I told her what it was I would be on punishment. So I chose punishment.

I didn't want to tell her what happened because she would have made a BIGGG deal out of it and caused a scene which would have made me look stupid and I didn't need anymore of that.

It was about 11:30am, and school didn't get out for another 3 hours. So you'd imagine how confused I was when I heard the doorbell ring.

I went down stairs and approached the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. My door doesn't have a peep hole.

"Stokeley."

........

Nigga what? What the fuck does he want?

I was scared that his friends were with him so I asked if he was alone.

"Yes I'm alone....I just need to talk to you."

Even though he bully's me mentally and physically, for some reason, some very odd reason, I felt that he wasn't as bad as his friends.

So I opened the door.

"Hey..." he said looking me up and down.

He kinda looked upset.

"Hi." I said waiting for him to tell me what he wants.

This should be good.

"Look, I needed to talk to you to say that I'm sorry."

Wait wUt?

I was super surprised that this nigga was actually apologizing!

"S-sorry?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. Can I come in?"

"Uh...sure?" I moved out of the way to let him in.

What am I doing???

I led him to the living room and sat on the couch. He sat next to me. Kinda close.

"I know what happened to you yesterday after school and I just needed to tell you how sorry I am for always fucking with you n shit." He said with an uncomfortable look on his face.

"I believe the correct term is bullying." I said frowning, obviously still upset about how he's fucked up my mental state.

"Yeah...for bullying you. I'm sorry for always bullying you and tormenting you. And just so you know If I was there, I wouldn't have let them do that to you. At all. I never let them touch you so I don't know why they thought that it would be a good idea yesterday."

"But why would you let them bully me at all?? Why do YOU bully me if you have the decency to even apologize?? You've fucked my brain up and now I'm always sad and questioning myself about everything and telling myself that I'm not worth it! Why would you do this to me?? Why would you make me like this!??"

At this point I started crying.

I really didn't understand why he did what he did.

"Fuck Gabrielle I'm so sorry! Honestly I never meant it to go this far!" He pleaded. "I never meant to make you feel that way..."

"Then how far DID you mean for it to go??"

"I just.... I know it sounds fucking stupid but, I genuinely just wanted your attention..."

Nigga what?

"Are you serious???" I asked super confused.

"Yes I'm serious. I just wanted you to always think about me how I always think about you! And I knew that if I messed with you, you couldn't ignore me like I thought you would if I would have approached you normally. I didn't wanna look like a puppy following you around all the time waiting for you to love me back." He said lowering his head.

Wayment. Love me?

"W-what?" This guy just continues to shock me!

Realizing what he just said, he looked up with wide eyes and stood up.

"I- I'm gonna go." He said walking fast towards the door.

"WAIT! Stokeley come back!" I said chasing after him.

What if I told you that I had minor feelings for Stokeley? I've always knew I felt that way but never thought too hard about it considering the circumstances.

I grabbed his arm as he tried to reach the door knob.

"Stokeley don't leave...please?" I said trying to make eye contact with him but the fact that he had told me I was ugly once made me insecure.

He let out a big breath. "Why?"

I don't know what type of adrenaline came over me but, I kissed him. I grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine. After about 10 seconds he started to kiss back.

Whew. I thought he wasn't fuckin wit it.

He grabbed me by my love handles and brought me closer. Taking over as he slipped his tongue into my mouth causing me to moan quietly. He groaned in response and it turned me on so much.

After about 3 minutes he bit my lip and picked me up, gripping my thighs tightly. He put me up against the wall and started kissing my neck.

"Mm...Stokeley..." I said breathlessly.

"Take me to your room baby." He said.

It's been about a year since I got dick and I surely didn't mind getting some from Stokeley right now.

"Ok" I said detaching my lips from his as he let me down.

I grabbed his hand and led him to my room.

When I opened the door, he turned me around and picked me up again causing me to bite my lip. He walked us in, closed the door with his foot, and gently laid me down on my bed. He stood over me just looking into my eyes.

"Gabrielle?"

"Yes?"

"I'm so sorry."

"I know Stokeley. I forgive you."

And I really did.

He took off his shoes and lied in between my legs. He started speaking to me while kissing down my body.

"I never meant all of the bad things I said to you." He whispered as he raised my shirt up. I sat up and took it off for him. Then, I tugged on his. He took it off and then pulled down my sweatpants.

He looked me in my eyes and said "You're so beautiful babygirl." as his fingers started to rub my area.

I started to breathe heavily due to the way he was examining me while touching me...

His face lowered to my inner thighs and he started to suck and lick on them. He moved over to my heat and kissed my clit through my underwear.

I was so flustered and he could tell.

"Relax mama." He said as he started to remove one of the last pieces of my clothing.

Once he did, he stared at it like he was mesmerized. Biting his lip n shit.

He brought two of his fingers up to my mouth "wet them up for me."

I hummed as everything he said and did turned me on. I opened my mouth with my tongue sticking out as I let him slide his fingers down my throat.

I gagged a little bit but quickly got used to them and started to lick and suck while moaning. The anticipation was killing me.

"Fuckk." He mumbled as I sucked. He slipped his fingers out of my mouth and went straight for my clit.

He rubbed it so good then finally lowered his head.

He licked from my entrance all the way up sending my eyes to the back of my head.

I moaned and pushed his head further. He sucked and swirled his tongue on my clit causing my back to arch and made me start breathing uncontrollably.

"Mmm yess Stokeley!" I moaned grinding my hips onto his tongue as he slipped two fingers inside of me.

He hummed on it causing a vibration that made my legs shake. Then, he licked my entrance a couple of times before he replaced his fingers with his tongue.

The feeling of his tongue in me caused a familiar knot to form in my stomach.

"Babyyyy! I'm gonna cummmm!" I whined/moaned as he put his fingers back inside and sucked my bud hard.

"Uhhh fuuuuck!!" I moaned as I came inside his mouth.

"Fuck you taste so good princess..."

When I came down from my high, he came up and took off his pants. As he did so, I unclipped my bra.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked rubbing his hand up and down my side. I looked down and got nervous.

He's so much bigger than what I was used to.

I bit my lip and nodded. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Ok, I'll be gentle..."

He put a condom on and got on the bed and hovered over me.

Hmm he was sure prepared... but I don't care because I'm finally about to get some DICK.

I felt his tip at my hole and looked into his eyes. They were reassuring.

He looked down and I closed my eyes waiting for the pressure.

I felt him enter me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I gasped.

"Oh my gosh!" I moaned.

It only hurt a little bit but it was mostly pleasure as he went further in.

"Fuck babygirl... you feel so fucking good." He groaned into my ear. That just made me want him more.

"Stokeley faster!" I squealed as his big length stretched my walls out the deeper he went.

He fulfilled my wish and started to thrust faster. He kept groaning which I thought was the sexiest thing ever.

"Mmm baby." I gasped. "You like this pussy don't you daddy?" I smirked, looking into his eyes.

That made him fuck me harder.

"Fuck Gabrielle don't do me like that..."

I chucked. "Come on... just answer me daddy." I moaned as his thrust became more powerful.

He wrapped his hand around my throat and answered. "Yes baby, I like that pussy."

"Show me how much you like it daddy." I bite my lip.

Just then, he flipped me over and positioned me ass up face down.

"Yea I'll show you sum." He said. Directly after, he rammed into me causing me to yell out.

"FUCK!" We said in unison.

His thrust were so fast and forceful. I wasn't used to this at all, it was overwhelming me.

I tried to push him away a little but he just pinned my hand behind my back.

"Nah you wanted this right? Now imma give it to you." He said sternly.

Well shit I guess it's my fault then.

"AHHH DADDY FUCK!" I screamed as he repeatedly fucked my spot hard.

"You gonna cum for me babygirl?" He groaned. "Fuck..."

"Y-es d-daddy! I'm g-onna UGHHHH" I squealed as I cum all over his big ass dick.

"Shit Gabrielle!!" He groaned as I felt his dick twitch inside of me. His hands gripping the fuck out of my waist.

We both sat in that position for a moment, catching our breaths.

Then he lied next to me on the bed and pulled me into his chest.

"I love you Gabrielle..."

"I love you too Stokeley."

"I'm gonna fuck those niggas up..."

"Ok Tay Keith."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

2396 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 855 30
π‘‚β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘–π‘π‘’π‘  𝑖 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘£π‘–π‘”π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘  π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘›π‘‘ 𝑒π‘₯𝑖𝑠𝑑
87.7K 3.4K 40
read to find out β€’this story is unedited πŸ˜‰β€’