The Way You Look At Me (One D...

By Harrys_Dimples1998

Harry Styles. Does that name ring a bell to any of you? Maybe a teen heart-throb? Or what about a certain mem... More

Planning The Party
Surprise!
Partying and Flirting
Clubbing
Wait. What?
Nando's and Drama
Confessions
Date?
What Happens Next?
Drama And Tears
Olympics!
Guilt and Confessions
Why Me?
Truth & Time
5 Months In 2 days <3
Where Dreams Come True
2 Steps forward 1 Step back
What Were You Thinking?
My Heart Will Forever Be Yours
Encounters
Forever And Always
Author's Note / After All

Never Too Late

4.8K 118 14
By Harrys_Dimples1998

~Harry's P.O.V~

As the boys and I collected our carry-on and walked towards the line of our gate, I heaved out a sigh.

Waiting patiently for the line to grow shorter, I turned around and focused my gaze on the entrance of the airport.

I stared as I watched strangers enter the airport, hoping to see her.

I prayed that Bethany would show up and that this was all just a joke.

As I continued to stare, a tap on my shoulder broke my gaze from the doors and turned to face the person.

"Your ticket sir?" The lady behind the counter kindly spoke as she extended her arm out.

I slowly reached for my back pocket and grabbed my passport and plane ticket.

My hand slightly shaking as I handed the lady my ticket.

Before I made my way towards the narrow hall that connected to the plane, I gave the door one more look.

Expecting to find her running towards me, her beautiful face in front of me.

But sadly, after a few minutes of looking, I felt my heart sink as I found Bethany's face nowhere to be found.

I slowly turned around and faced the floor.

My felt my heart about to give up as I stepped foot on the plane.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and down my neck.

I knew I was crying.

But I didn't have the energy to wipe it off of my face.

I didn't have the energy to do anything really.

Knowing that I'll be leaving without seeing her once again.

-

~Louis' P.O.V~

"C'mon! Where the hell are you guys?" I whispered as I clutched my phone against my chest and stared intently at the front door of the airport.

"They should've been here by now already" I groaned as I checked my phone again for any messages.

"C'mon Lou, we gotta go" Paul mumbled as he tugged on my shoulder.

I gave the door another look before slowly turning around.

My gaze landed on Harry.

He was facing the ground as he slowly walked towards the line.

I felt my heart sink.

Seeing Harry like this just breaks my heart.

I've never seen him like this before ever in my life.

To see him so hopeless.

So lost...

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

As Kate and I frantically fought our way towards the crowded entrance, I felt my heart beat faster with adrenaline.

Once we finally made our way inside, I gripped Kate's wrist tighter as we sprinted faster towards the gates, hoping to see the boys.

"C'mon, they gotta be here" I cried, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Gate 125, Gate 125" I kept repeating in my mind as I searched for the number.

Before we reached the airport, Louis sent me a message telling me the gate they were going to be

No way am I going to give up now.

As we reached the Gate 125, I sprinted towards the lady who stood behind the counter.

"WAIT! PLEASE!" I screamed before the lady left.

She quickly turned around and waited for me.

"Yes, may I help you?" She asked kindly.

"Hi, yes! I was wondering if the flight to California at 2:00pm has boarded yet?" I asked, my heart pounding against my chest.

I waited for her answer as my heart began to beat faster.

"Oh, I'm so sorry but the plane just took off not too long ago. I'm sorry" She frowned slightly before leaving me.

No, no, no, no, no.

This can't happen.

"They have to be here" I sobbed.

By now, my cheeks are covered with tears as they rapidly came pouring down my eyes.

I felt my heart sink as I looked out the window, just too see the plane taking off.

I watched the plane fly higher and higher into the clouds till I could no longer see it.

After five minutes , I collapsed to the ground, landing on my knees as I buried my face in my hands.

"Bethany," Kate spoke softly as she knelt down next to me.

I shook my head, not prepared to face the truth.

"No, they can't" I sobbed, my voice shaking.

I felt angry with myself.

I finally realized how much Harry means EVERYTHING to me and now that he's gone, I let him slip away.

The realization of how much he actually means to me is unreal and to know that he's now out of sight and out of reach just tears my heart in two.

Those past few days had been hell for me without him.

I can't bear to think about how my life will be if he leaves.

My heart was pounding against my chest as my eyes continued to pour tears.

It was as if the impact had knocked the air from my lungs.

I sat there, struggling to inhale, to exhale, to do anything really.

"We're too late Kate. We're too late" I whispered while shaking my head.

"No we're not. We're never too late" She smiled.

I raised my head and stared at Kate in confusion.

"What ar-" I began.

"Now hush. Go to the bathroom and I'll take care of everything" She said while continuing to smile.

"Kate, how will things be alright? They already left!" I whispered, my voice trembling as I spoke.

"Don't underestimate my powers child. Now go to the bathroom and freshen up alright?" She said while pointing towards the ladies room.

Deciding not to argue with Kate, I agreed and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

-

~Kate's P.O.V~

"Don't underestimate my powers child. Now go to the bathroom and freshen up alright?" I said while pointing towards the ladies room.

I watched intently as Beth entered the bathroom.

As soon as she was out of sight, I sprinted towards one of the counters.

"Hi ma'am, how may I help you today?" A kind lady smiled.

"Hi, yes, I would like to buy 2 tickets for your nearest flight to California please" I smiled back while grabbing my wallet from my back pocket.

"Alright, the nearest ride will be tomorrow at 3:35pm. Will that be good for you ma'am?" The worker said while typing something on the computer.

"That's perfect!" I grinned.

"Alright, your all set. Thank you, have a nice day" She said before I walked away and waited for Bethany to return.

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

Once we got home, I made my way back to my room and plopped myself back in bed.

I stared at my ceiling blankly as I felt the tears welling up again.

I can't believe they actually left.

Gone.

Without a single goodbye.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, I began to cry once again.

All the emotions that were locked inside were finally being released.

The emptiness that I feel is unbearable.

I was abruptly interrupted by a soft knock.

"Beth, can I come in?" The sound of Kate's voice spoke from outside my door.

"Uhhmmm, yeah! Come in" I mumbled, my voice cracking as I spoke.

I propped myself up as I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Have you been crying again?" Kate asked worriedly as she took a seat next to me.

"Uhh, no" I lied while avoiding Kate's gaze.

"Beth, stop crying okay? Everything will be alright now" She smiled.

I frowned.

"How are things going to be alright Kate? Harry's gone. Gone! He's on the other side of the world, how do you expect things to get better?" I sobbed.

"Because my darling, I've booked us a plane ride to Cali tomorrow, which where the boy's first performance will be held" She smirked.

"Whaa?? How?" I asked, my head spinning from all the news I'm hearing.

"When you went to the bathroom at the airport, I bought us plane tickets tomorrow afternoon" She grinned.

I felt a smile growing as I tackled Kate for a hug.

"I can't believe you did all of this... for me!" I spoke, completely shocked that Kate went through all this trouble for my happiness.

"Of coarse love! I hated seeing you like this" She smiled sympathetically.

"Thank you. So much" I smiled sincerely as I engulfed her into another hug.

"Alright, enough with the crying, we better start packing. We're staying there for a week" She squealed while jumping of the bed and dashing towards her room.

Doing as she said, I grabbed my suitcase that hid under my bed and began packing.

-

*The Next Day*

-

~Kate's P.O.V~

"Beth? Are you almost ready?" I asked while knocking Bethany's door and entering her room.

"Yeah! I'm just in the bathroom getting dressed" She replied back.

I decided to wait for her as I sat down on her bed.

A few minutes had past and her phone began to vibrate against her bedside table.

Being the curious girl I am, I took a peak at who was calling and nearly choked on my own spit when I saw the caller I.D

Harry.

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

Once I took my seat next to Niall on the plane, I looked out the window and sighed.

This is it I guess.

Five whole months away from Bethany.

I heaved out another sigh as the plane began to move.

I ran my hands through my hair as I began to quietly cry.

I hid my face with my hands and silently sobbed.

As the plane began to take off, I looked out the window while wiping away a few strands of tears and frowned.

I frowned as I watched the plane rise in the air.

Making me farther away from Beth.

I decided to sleep for the rest of the flight.

I did need sleep, I haven't had a decent rest in a while and we'll be having a show the day we land California.

I sighed as I placed my head against the head rest and slowly closed my eyes.

-

"Harry mate? Wake up" A voice echoed through my ears.

"Harry?" It rang again.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to reveal Niall.

"What?" I croaked, squinting my eyes as the light flooded the room.

"We're here" He smiled while unbuckling his seat belt and getting up.

I groaned as I copied his moves and unbuckled my seat belt and collected my bag under my seat.

Once we collected our luggage's at the baggage claim and walked out of the airport, we were soon blinded and deafened by the sound of camera's flashing and fans screaming.

Paul and a few other guards soon escorted us to a van and quickly got in.

Once we began to head out, I took the time to get my phone out.

I decided to give Bethany a call, even though she might ignore me once again.

But its worth a try.

(A/N: I have no clue what the time difference L.A is from London so I just guessed the times! XD Sorry!)

It was currently 7:35am here in L.A and 12:35pm there in London so Bethany should be up by now.

I nervously dialed her number as I raised my phone and held it against my ear.

My heart began to beat faster each time it ringed.

*RIIING RIIING RIIIN-*

"Hello?" A voice asked.

My heart stopped.

"He-hello? Bethany?" I choked, My voice trembling as I waited for a reply.

"Harry?" She spoke...

-

OHHHMYYYYYYGOOOODDDDD!!!!

Hello my beautiful lovely's :')

PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME AGAIN FOR THIS REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE D;

I've been superrrrrrrrrr busy this week and I'm sorry 3 Buuuut, I'm back;) I'll be updating MORE frequently from now on! YAAAYYYY!

Anyways, I don't have much to say... So please keep voting and Commenting:') I would really appreciate it

Read my finished fanfic called "If I Only Knew" (P.S It's also a Harry fanfic) ---> http://www.wattpad.com/story/1400008-if-i-only-knew-a-one-direction-harry-styles-fanfic

And also check a fanfic of a friend of mines:) It's Niall fanfic!!! ---> http://www.wattpad.com/story/1752603-and-it-all-began-when-i-met-you

Follow me on twitter:) ---> @Harrehs_Dimples (Tweet me and I'll follow you)

And my kik:3 ---> krysel_c

Bye my lovely's :) .Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 3.2K 12
❝My name is Kendi, I am six years old and I like the colour yellow. In my village, I see people die and people's hearts get broken. But in the summer...
857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
609K 13.3K 31
"You know what? Let's do something fun" she smiled at him not knowing what the whole night had plan for them that would change their perspective towa...
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...