I'm the Daughter of the Thund...

Von janicemints

Hey y'all! This is a collab story between @scriptowl and me! Please leave your comments about the story! This... Mehr

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Note:

14 0 0
Von janicemints

A small note: I will discontinue this story until @scriptowl comes back because this was her idea initially and the story belongs solely to her, it was posted under my account because she suggested it. I am truly sorry to those who have loved the story till now and I hope you guys will still love the story as it is.

Whoever knows what happened to her and why she left please message me in private, I would be grateful to know what happened to her. (Although I think it is mostly my fault.)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.1K 103 16
Your dad is god and mother tries to kill you and avengers rescue you. You are now secret agent at avengers and you are strongest from all avengers so...
47.1K 1.3K 25
You are Y/n Odinsdottir, Thor and Loki's younger sister, the goddess of Love. While your powers can help others to find their soulmate, you also have...
949K 34.7K 84
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 "What if Loki came down here, to keep an eye on the both of you?" 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼...
1K 97 46
Loki, Thor, Sif, the warriors and ... you! How did the Odinson's and the warriors become friends? And what if Loki had a friend from childhood who u...