Stay With Me

By Mimism614

Baekhyun is married to Dr. Park Chanyeol for 1 years.... suddenly Chanyeol meets his ex-girlfriend Sandara Pa... More

Please...Stay with me...
I am Okay
What would happen if ...
What's wrong with me?
Twin babies!!!
You kept me waiting
"Shut up, Baekhyun"
"Let me go"
Tell me it's just a nightmare
End of the cursed night
The emptiness
The precious boy
Strawberry
Sensitivity (M)
What happened that night
The pop-up card
Trust me
Not an update ( what about a new fanfiction)
Stress
Separation
Two personalities
Shades of hope
Professor Byun junior
Re-shaping
Drizzling rain
Gorgeousness in simplicity
I am not a Park
All of myself
Ice-cream stain
The Chinese Artist
Are you my dream-boy?
Dreams
Pros and cons
You are so confusing
These Are Not What I Want
Our Mistaken Past
Confession
Approach
Come Back
Goodbye Gift
Shocking Truth
"Are you interested in Greek myth?"
Fault in myself
Leave
Finding Myself
Back to him?
Returning to Park residence
*check my other ff*
The Sea beach with cottage
Let me love you(M)
Trying To Match You
Sympathy
Don't dare to copy
Third Person Singular Number
Emotional Confusion
Proffesionalism
Revenge?
The Scary Beauty
Stupid Yoda
Japchae
Whom to choose
Terms & Conditions
*Thanks for 100K views*
Complication
Mood Swing
Apologies
Sixty nine ( M)
The End
*I will miss you,guys*
New story
New fanfiction

Return of the she

3K 152 102
By Mimism614

Chanyeol enters into CEO's room at sudden call. It's bit messed up schedule for upcoming special episode of the reality show "Mystery diagnosis with Yongsan" on world doctor day . They are now planning for a special episode where only several successful specialists of different medical fields will participate.

Entering into CEO'S room Chanyeol gets shocked seeing the woman right now drinking tea with CEO sitting on the sofa.

Sandara !!!...

"Chanyeol-ah, I have made up a overall plan for that episode. Managing in such short time is really hard. Sit down. Have a tea with us," the CEO says to Chanyeol.

"Yeah... What's the plan?" Chanyeol sits down and tries to keep himself normal.

"Sandara will take part as your paired host in the special show.."

"What!" Chanyeol can't resist himself to forget his formality suddenly. He looks at Sandara who give a smile looking at him.

"May be Chanyeol can't understand the theme yet," Sandara sips in her tea.

"You two are well known since high school. It will be great to show your strong friendship plus colleague relationship with her."

"It's going to be exciting , Chanyeol. I can't wait for it."

Chanyeol clenches his fist in anger ,"Sorry,Mr CEO. I think I won't be able to work for special episode . Sandara shares best colleague relationship with a lot people here. Pair her with another host. That will be better."

"At this moment you are saying may be you can't work?..... May be?... Seriously?...." The CEO becomes angry suddenly. He didn't like the way Chanyeol talked like advising him .

"It's really bit complicated family issues,Sir. I will take leave for few days."

"Are you kidding me? You are constantly changing words sitting in front of me ."

"I am so sorry. But I can't," Chanyeol replies.

________________________

Entering into suho's room, suddenly Chanyeol says,

"Hyung,give me leave for 2 weeks."

"2 weeks? In such timing when we are thinking to recruit more stuffs and doctors,you are wanting leave for long time? You already got long leave after your accident. You can get leave for maximum 2 hours this week. And maximize 2 days in next week. And leave a application saying appropriate cause to get leave for long time. I will consider then," Suho replies furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't want to work with Sandara in the show. CEO is saying to make her my paired host of the special episode," Chanyeol sighs.

"Ah.... I will talk with dad to change your partner, okay? You can't take leave for this mere reason."

"Suho Hyung, please. I can't. I don't want to do any fault again. Me and Baekhyun are now just building up our relationship again."

"If you are honest to your relationship,that won't happen again. Just make everything clear to Baekhyun that it wasn't what it seemed like. What about your Noona Park Shin Hye? Your medical college senior will be your partner host? Senior-junior plus noona-dongsaeng relationship? The advertising company is working with relationship things among co-workers," Suho suggests.

"Sandara beside me or around me or even staying in same building is dangerous for my relationship. I still don't know where was my fault. What unforgivable fault I did in the view of Baekhyun's family because of Sandara that they separated us? I don't know where to correct it. They still haven't given me any scope to explain myself . They just have again and again blamed me saying Sandara is my secret lover with whom I cheated on Baekhyun. I don't want this question to arise again. It's okay ,if it's need to spare me from the show. I don't need it anymore," Chanyeol tries to explain himself.

Right now Chanyeol just wants a normal married life with Baekhyun. The show has given him fame,made him celebrity,but it's okay to bring an end now. As Baekhyun is back, he wants to give him more times and wants to solve the matters with Baekhyun's family.

"Chanyeol,I can understand you. I will try to make dad understand. You know that dad is so short tempered. But I will try my best to convince him to give you leave for few days," Suho assures Chanyeol.

___________________________

Baekhyun gets a early leave from university today. He checks his phone for Chanyeol's text and pouts thinking he has to wait for Chanyeol now. Will he wait for him? Baekhyun leaves a text to Chanyeol and waits for reply.

Nowadays Chanyeol is having hard times, Baekhyun can understand. But Chanyeol never complaints about it. May be he is so busy at the end of his working shift to complete today's routine task.

Baekhyun decides to go for Chanyeol and wait in his room to give him a surprise.

______________________________

The receptionist greets Baekhyun with smile.

"Dr Park has left?" Baekhyun asks.

"No,sir," receptionist replies.

"Is he in his room?"

"No....Not yet. He hasn't returned yet from his routine O.T. . You can wait in his room."

"Oh... Okay. Thanks for help," Baekhyun turns to leave.

"Mr Byun," the receptionist makes him stop.

"Yeah?"

"You two look so good together," the receptionist can't resist herself from saying. At first she had crush for Chanyeol. But nowadays she has turned to be fangirl of this Chanyeol-Baekhyun couple.

"Thank you so much," Baekhyun blushes.

____________________________

Baekhyun is waiting in Chanyeol's room while checking newspaper in phone. Suddenly the door gets opened without knocking, it reveals a lady voice from outside.

"Excuse me.... Chanyeol?" The lady asks in confusion.

"Chanyeol hasn't returned yet from O.T.," Baekhyun replies back without turning.

"Oh... It's okay...."

But still Baekhyun can feel the lady keeps standing on the door . That makes Baekhyun to talk again,

"You can leave your message to me,if you don't mind to say me. I will tell him," Baekhyun turns back to get full view of the owner of lady voice.

"No... Nothing special.... Just to greet both of you. Nice to meet you, Baekhyun-shi," the lady smiles.

"Do you know me? How? Sorry.. I can't recognise you. Did we meet before?" Baekhyun asks with confusion. Why he is feeling something familiar with this lady? Does he know him?

"It's okay if you cannot remember, Baekhyun-shi. Yeah,we met once before. I am Sandara. Dr Sandara Park."

**********************

And I am going to take a break.

I swear I am gonna study hard from tomorrow after returning from my self taken vacation.

I have exam again in next month. I am gonna work hard from tomorrow.😢... Keep me in prayer,so that I can do my best in it.

This exam gonna be turning point for my life..... Pray a lot for me,so that I can speed up myself at the rate of velocity of light 😛 or sound.

Vote and comment,if you like it.

Love you guys. I am gonna miss you😢... But I will update in my relax days😉... Take care😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 371 8
Baekhyun's son is a constant reminder of the only man he's ever loved - the same man being televised by a major news network on his age old televisio...
13K 633 12
Park Chanyeol is an ortho surgeon who is successful but also an alcoholic. His breakup pushes him to the verge of breaking down. Despite being a bril...
3K 217 16
I woke up because the sunlight was hitting my eyes. I moved and start whining because my back lower was hurtful. He and I were naked in the bed. My t...
90.1K 3K 66
Mr Park has three sons eldest chanyeol, second is Kai and the younger one of all is sehun,, and one daughter yoora all his three sons...