๐ŸŒ ~๐”–๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”–๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฅ ๐”…๏ฟฝ...

By XxFandom_NerdxX

I think it was time to bring this back after so many years More

๐Ÿ’™Rules/Form๐Ÿ’™
โค๏ธMy characterโค๏ธ
๐Ÿ’šFirst day๐Ÿ’š
๐ŸงกSleepover๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ’Beach๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’›Stormy๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ’œHalloween Party๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’˜Baby Potion๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’šMovie Night๐Ÿ’š
๐ŸงกCamping๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ’—Maid๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ–คYandere๐Ÿ–ค
โšก๏ธPocky gameโšก๏ธ
๐ŸŽ„Christmas Party๐ŸŽ„
โœจNew fightersโœจ
โ„๏ธWinterโ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ”†Modern World๐Ÿ”†
๐Ÿ’“Other worlds๐Ÿ’“
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅCursedโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅEnemy๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ–คDark side๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸŒธSpring๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿฅ‡Sportsโšฝ๏ธ
๐ŸŽ€Cosplay๐ŸŽ€
๐Ÿ’คSleep Potion๐Ÿ’ค

๐Ÿ’”Hurt๐Ÿ’”

770 3 389
By XxFandom_NerdxX

-Not romantically

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This event occurred during a sudden death battle. You were against (Enemy) and neither of you backed down on who was gonna take the lead but then the slip up happened. Because you were the one who was mostly low on health, you got smashed out the field which lead into you passing out. Later you woke up in the medical room with of course none other than Dr.Mario, who said you had to stay for a whole three week for suffering specific damages to certain areas. During half the first week, (Crush) has continuously visit you to check up on you, but they were glad to see you were ok. What happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
161K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...