Just a Little Longer

By maddieeeccc

See life through Josh and Colleen's lives as they go through the ups and downs of starting a family and makin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Hey Guys:(

Chapter 4

742 17 0
By maddieeeccc

Colleen's POV

Joshua opened the front door and threw his jacket and briefcase on the couch. He sat down and hugged his crap emoji pillow and closed his eyes.

"Tough day?" I asked, I was sitting on the ground, editing a Colleen's Corner.

"No, well, I don't know."

I went over and sat on his lap. "Tell me about it."

"When I got there some lady toured me around the building. When I got to the 8th floor my boss told me to get him coffee. When I was making it, I spilled coffee on a stack of papers that seemed important. Then I told the next lady that came in and she was like 'I can tell your knew.' What's that even supposed to mean? But when I gave him his coffee he said i didn't put enough sweetener in so I put some more. Then he still didn't like it so he did it himself. When it was lunch time none of the accountants wanted to eat lunch with me so I ate alone while I retyped all of the papers that got stains on them. Then I got in trouble because there were things on those papers that I apparently wasn't supposed to see."

"Wow. You did have a hard day." I kissed him on the cheek and buried my head in his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and we took a nap.

I woke up at nine o'clock and Josh was watching TV and eating grapes.

Josh's POV

I heard Colleen stirring on the sofa behind me, "Come give me the cuddles." She said as she walked toward are room.

How could I say no to that. But when I got to our room she was on her laptop watching TheFineBros with her headphones on. I took off my shirt and put on a Mickey Mouse onesie and got into bed.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" she said when she closed her laptop.

"Yes. Five days a week."

"I missed you today."

"I missed you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.3K 82
[Please note that this story was written by a very inexperienced younger version of myself, in fact it is the first full length story I ever produced...
1.8K 87 20
The Story of John and Rebecca Hollar.
5.8K 187 37
This is basically how Colleen and Josh met and their future Hope you all enjoy XOXO
14.3K 275 42
This Is A Story Y/N And How She Got Pregnant By Josh Dun. Follow Them And Their Child's Life. What struggles will you face.