The Three Stooges and the Adv...

By QueenDragon11042000

The Three Stooges came long way to Jasper Nevada for their new home and find the job. The place they go they... More

Prologue: On our way to Jasper, Nevada
Chapter 1: Master and Students; Meet the Autobots
Chapter 2: Trouble with Scrapheap
Chapter 3: Stooges meet the Con Job
Chapter 4: Stooges first mission of convoy
Chapter 6: Inside the Sick Mind

Chapter 5: Trouble in the Maxina

711 10 8
By QueenDragon11042000

   Another week later, Jack and Raf were doing something on the base while Miko was in detention. After that, the Stooges were cleaning up the tools out of the bag. After they're about to put up with the tools, Bulkhead and Miko came back and they heard two of them arguing about something.

Miko: *She got out of the vehicle.* "Ugh. You sound like my parents."

Bulkhead: *He transforms.* "Well, are they in Japanese?"

Miko: "They May speak different languages, but you say the same things."

Bulkhead: "Because we want the best for you. And that means making sure you go to school, not jail."

Jack: "Uh-oh. What'd you do?"

Larry: [Sigh] "Let me guess. She's escaped from Detention again isn't she."

Bulkhead: "Yes. *He knelt.* Look, Miko, before I became a warrior, I was a labor -- construction. I can build stuff. I can break stuff. And that's it."

Miko: "I love breaking stuff. I want to be just like you, Bulk."

[Beeping]

Bulkhead: "Ugh. Why would you want to be like me when you can be a-a medic like Ratchet."

Ratchet: "I'm detecting a fresh Energon pulse from the nation called... Greece."

Stooges: "Greece."

Ratchet: Yes. An Ancient city -- quite Historic, I believe."

Bulkhead: "Ancient Greece, huh? Oh, field trip. Hey Miko, how about we go to the mission to find the Energon."

Miko: "Really? Cool!"

Bulkhead: "Well, In that case. Stooges, how about you come with us to make sure Miko doesn't run off to explore."

Stooges: "Really."

Bulkhead: "If you want to?"

Moe: "Well, of course, we're coming, Bulkhead."

Bulkhead: "Ok. Hey, Ratchet. Miko, Stooges, and I were going to Greece to investigate."

Ratchet: "Alright. But if anything happens to them I swear by the allsparks don't make me throw the wrench on you." *He already activates the Ground Bridge.*

Bulkhead: "Yeah, I'll remember that." *He transforms and opens the doors for them.*

Curly: *He realized he hold a shovel.* "Wait, let me put up the shovel first." *He put it on his shoulder and was about to turn.*

Moe: "Ok, but hurry before bulkhead was about to-"

He was cut off when Curly hit him on the back of the head.

[Clanks]

Moe: "Oh!"

Curly: *He turned around.* "Nyah! Oh, I'm sorry, Moe here." *He gives him a shovel.* "Hit me with the shovel."

Moe: "I not gonna hit you with that. I'm gonna hit you with this."

Moe punches Curly in the face.

[Punches]

Curly: "Oh!"

Moe: *Show his fist in front of Curly.* "See that!"

Curly: [Angrily Humming]

Curly hit Moe's fist and make it hit him back on his head.

[Bonk]

Curly: "Oh!"

Larry: "Come on quite fooling we have a mission to go."

Moe: "Oh."

Moe hit Larry with the shovel.

[Clanks]

Moe: "Get in the truck." *He put the shovel down and turned to Curly.* "And you too." *He grabs his ear.*

Curly: "Ow, ow, ow, ow!"

   The Stooges got in the green trucks with Miko as Bulkhead drove through the Ground Bridge. Then Bulkhead and the others arrived in Greece.

Bulkhead: "Here we are."

Stooges: *They got out of the vehicle.* "Whoa!"

Miko: *She got out as well.* "Sweet!"

Bulkhead: *He transforms.*

Miko: "So, what are we doing in Grego-Ville?"

Bulkhead: "The Stooges and I will scout Energon. You're doing the research for your History Report."

Miko: "You punked me, Bulk? Not cool."

Moe: "So, let me get this straight, you brought Miko with us, so she needs to research the history. Very smart, Bulkhead."

Bulkhead: [Chuckles] "Thanks."

[Rapid Beeping]

Bulkhead: "Hmm. The signal's strong. An excavation site."

Miko: "Whoa."

Larry: "Wait how do you know about it?"

Bulkhead: "I know construction. According to my scanner, humans hit Energon veins, and they don't even know it." *While he was looking around, he saw something in the old picture.* "Whoa."

Moe: "What is it, Bulk?"

Bulkhead: "That Cybertronian."

Larry: "Wait?"

Bulkhead: "Yeah. Why would ancient Greeks paint an Energon Harvester?"

Miko: "You know what that round thing is?" *She took out her phone to take a picture.* "You're smarter than you let on."

[Camera Shutter Click]

???: "But even dumber than he looks."

   They all turn around and saw a big guy come out of hiding.

Curly: "Nyah!" *He hides behind Moe.*

Larry: "Bulkhead, who is he?"

Bulkhead: "Breakdown."

Breakdown: [Chuckles] "Miss me?"

Bulkhead: "Like rust in my undercarriage."

Miko: "You know this lunkhead?"

Bulkhead: "We have a history."

Breakdown: "And you have a pet." *He looks at the Stooges.* "And you brought ours as well."

Moe: "Hey we're not a pet to you."

Larry: "Yeah."

Curly: "Unless we are a dog. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk."

Moe hit Curly's head.

[Bonk]

Curly: "Oh!" *He holds his head.*

Breakdown: [Chuckles] "Anywho does she play catch?" *He grabs an old building.* [Grunts] "Catch." *He throws it to Miko.*

Stooges: "MIKO!"

   Before it is about to hit her, Bulkhead blocks it.

Bulkhead: "Stooges grab Miko and hide."

   Stooges grab Miko and took cover. After they find the hiding place, Moe took a peek and saw that Breakdown was about to tackle Bulkhead.

Moe: "BULKHEAD, LOOK OUT!"

Bulkhead looks back as Breakdown tackles him from behind and makes them fall on the edge. After they got hit by the ground Breakdown grabbed Bulkhead and throw him into the painting.

[CRASH]

Stooges & Miko: "Oh!"

Bulkhead: [Groans]

Breakdown: "Oops. I hope the pretty picture wasn't important."

Breakdown transformed and drove away as Miko and the Stooges came down to check on him.

Larry: "Are you alright?"

Bulkhead: "No." [Grunts] "I told you I'm good at breaking things."

Curly: "Really?"

Moe: "No. It's just an expression, you dummy."

Moe hit Curly's head again.

[Bonk]

Curly: "Oh!" *He holds his head.*

Miko: [Laughing] "I always have your back, Bulk. Got a picture of the picture." *She shows them a picture.*

When they get back to the Base, Bulkhead told everyone about the news.

Optimus: "It is indeed an Energon harvester -- a powerful tool created by the ancients to remove raw Energon from any source."

Raf: "Greek Gods knew Autobots?"

Optimus: "No. The ancients often used the art of a given era to conceal the messages. This Fresco was likely a signpost indicating a harvester's location hidden on this planet."

Jack: "Uh, Optimus. If the harvester removes Energon from anything, and you all have Energon pumping inside you..."

Optimus: "In Decepticon's hands, the harvester would be a devastating weapon."

Miko: "See? You were a genius to total that painting."

Arcee: "Miko's not wrong. How can cons find the harvester without the fresco?"

Raf: "With high-speed Internet. If you do an image search for Greek God and Golden Orb, this pops up. It's in a Museum." *He showed it to everyone.*

Moe: "Huh? Will, you look at that... Great finding Raf."

Raf: "Thanks."

Arcee: "That the real deal?"

Optimus: "Contact Agent Fowler."

After they contact him and they only heard it was a message.

Fowler: /"You've reached Special Agent William Fowler. I'm certainly on an intensive training retreat and unavailable until Tuesday."/

Ratchet: "I hate talking to machines."

Optimus: "Without Agent Fowler's direct aid, we will have to confiscate the harvester on our own."

Jack: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Confiscate?"

Moe: "As in steal Museum property? No way."

Raf: "That sounds... Illegal."

Optimus: "I do not wish to break human law, but once the Decepticons learn of the harvester's location, they will not hesitate to obtain it by any means necessary. We must act covertly."

Jack: [Chuckle Nervously] "N-No offense, Optimus, but covertly and giant robots don't work together. The museum is in public. A-And they have guards and security cameras."

Miko: "No problem! We are small enough and we are not government secret."

Bulkhead: "Miko, I'm not sure that's wise."

Optimus: "But it may be our best, bulkhead. The longer we debate, the more time we give the Decepticons."

𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖-𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

The team had arrived at the museum and they split up to make sure the Decepticons are coming

Optimus: "Autobots, confirm the position."

Arcee: /"Westward ho."/

Bumblebee: [Buzzing]

Bulkhead: /"Southside covered."/

Optimus: "Maintain your guard."

𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕖

Optimus: /"Jack, Miko, Rafael, Stooges, I will have a clear view of you. Once you secure the harvester, I will contact Ratchet to Bridge you back to Base."/

Ratchet: *He pulled the lever.*

[Whirring]

Ratchet: "Now, since you'll bypass all points of normal entry, you won't need to worry about setting off the alarm. But take care to avoid any security guards."

𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕞

The Ground Bridge is open the Stooges and the kids were inside the museum when Jack stops, they look around where the orbs are then they spotted a statue.

Miko: "Opa!"

   They look out the window and saw Optimus has given them a signal to get the orb. Jack nodded as he pushes a button to lift and get it closer to the camera. Miko examines where the camera is pointed, she uses her phone to take a picture and places it on top of the camera, so it wouldn't know the difference in movement. While Optimus was watching, he heard a vehicle approaching.

Knockout: [Whistles] "Sweet rims. 24 gauge? You're heavy-duty. Just like my friend here."

   Breakdown arrived as he shoots the rocket. Optimus quickly transformed and grab it while he was getting close to the museum the rocket fuel stopped and made the window break a little. The Stooges and the kids turned to see what was going on then they saw Optimus was getting shocked by the Decepticon.

Raf: "It's cons."

Jack: "They got Optimus."

   While the Knockout finished with Optimus, he uses a signal for Breakdown to come here. When he almost get close to the Museum Bumblebee and Arcee came out of the side to stop him as Breakdown shoot the rocket and hit Bumblebee to make him transform and rolled around the ground. Then he shoots another rocket to hit Arcee to make her crash into Bumblebee. Finally, Bulkhead jump off the roof and ran towards him as Breakdown transformed, he hit Bulkhead very hard and accidentally crashed into Knockout. When they got crashed into it made the Museum trigger the alarm.

[Alarm Blaring]

Larry: "Oh, that's not good."

Moe: "Hurry, Raf. Is now or never."

Raf: [Grunts] *He pushed the orb off the statue.*

Moe: " Way to go kid. Now, let's get out of here before the security shows up."

Jack: *He nodded and pushed the button to go low.*

Miko: "Come on. Time to make our exit, boys."

   Miko got off the ride and open the door for a way out. Before she's about to get out, there was the flashlight turned on as the Stooges grab Miko and quickly hid her behind them when the security guards have caught them.

Security: "Freeze!"

Stooges: "Nyah!"

Security: "Well, well, well, it looks like I caught a three-wanted criminal."

Moe: "Now hold on, Sir. There's a misunderstanding. We were just passing by."

Larry & Curly: "Yeah."

Security: "Is that true? Why are you three doing inside of the Museum?"

Moe: "Oh! Uh..." *While he was thinking, he uses two fingers to poke him in the eyes.*

[Pokes]

Security: "Ow!" *He holds his eyes.*

Moe: "RUN!" *He runs.*

Larry: "Nyah!" *He runs with Moe.*

Curly: "Boop, boop, boop, boop" *He runs with Moe and Larry.*

Security: *While he rubs his eyes, then he looks up and saw them run.* "Wait... Hey, come back here." *He runs after them.*

While the kids were hiding.

Jack: "Oh this isn't good."

𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕤

The Stooges kept running away from the security guard. A few minutes later, when they lost the security guard, they stopped and took a break little to catch their air.

Moe: [Phanting] "I... I Don't know about you, boys. But I think we lost him."

Larry & Curly: "Yeah."

Security: *He came out of hiding.* "Think again."

Stooges: "NYAH!"

Moe: "How did you get here so fast."

Security: "I had my way."

Curly: "Oh? Are you like a superhero or something?"

Moe & Larry: *They both hit him in the head.*

[Bonks]

Curly: "Oh!" *He holds his head.*

Security: "I don't believe my eyes. You're the Three Stooges from the show."

Moe: "Wait, you watch our show?"

Security: "I certainly am. But first, are you guys your real name?"

Stooges: "Yes it is."

Security: "Hmm. If you are the Stooges. Can you sing the hello song that I remember?"

Stooges: "Well, certainly."

{ᥱ𝖿᥆r ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥴ᥆ᥙᥣ ᥕᥲ𝗍ᥴһ 𝗍һ іᥱ᥆, rᥱ𝗍ᥱᥒ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 𝗍һᥱᥡ ᥕᥱr і 𝗍һ msᥱᥙm, ᥲᥒ ᥲ𝗍 𝗍һ ᥱᥒ rᥱ𝗍ᥱᥒ 𝗍һ sᥱᥴᥙ𝗍ᥡ sі g᥆᥆ᥡᥱ. ᥲᥒ ᥲᥣs 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 іᥱ᥆ ᥆ᥱs,𝗍 ᥱᥣ᥆ᥒg 𝗍᥆ m.}

Security: You guys are the Stooges. So what are you three doing here?"

Moe: "Well, we did say we were passing by right."

Secure: "Yeah. What about we could go to my office and tell me all about your story."

Stooges: "Ok."

𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖-𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

When it was morning while they are still telling their stories.

Larry: "And we tried to capture him, but he managed to get away."

Curly: "Until we bump into you."

Security: "Well, that was an interesting story. I wish I could have seen it to myself."

[Banging on door]

Fowler: *He showed his badge.* "Special Agent William Fowler. The stolen property has been located."

   He turned around and saw the orb has returned to the statue's hand.

Fowler: "And those three men are coming with me."

Security: "Wait before you go. Can I have your autograph?"

Stooges: "Why certainly."

Fowler: "Wait, what!?"

Moe: *He whispered to him.* "It's a long story we'll tell you about it later."

When they got out, they saw Ratchet parked in front of them.

Stooges: "Ratchet!" *They run and got in the vehicle.*

Ratchet: [Sigh] "Glad you three are ok. So, how are security that you're with."

Curly: "It was great, the security guard is a really big fan of our show and..."

He was cut off when Ratchet interrupt.

Ratchet: "Whoa, whoa, what big fan and what show?"

Moe: "We'll tell you everything later."

Ratchet: "Ok."

And so Ratchet and the Stooges were going back to the Base, after they are at the Base the Stooges told everyone they were a TV show which made everyone surprised.

Everything Went Black!

Hey my royal dragons, sorry I took so long I try to make sure I write it all right and there it is. Well, what do you think about the story? This is QueenDragon11042000 Please ask the comments below and have fun reading. Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 416 4
Y/N Fenwick and his mother have been on the run ever since his father took down an entire Crime Syndicate back in New York...after taking all their m...
3.2K 107 22
It's a normal day for Starscream, he had gotten back from the medbay due to the beating he got from Megatron, when in his room he decides he wants to...
188K 4K 52
Comicmaker12 from Wattpad First thing first, hi am Comicmaker12 and you my friend are going to save the planet by being brave and super. Ready for s...
136K 4.2K 34
{TFP Bumblebee X reader} [Cover is credited to Uwall on Deviantart] [COMPLETE] Jasper. A small town in Nevada, smack in the middle between nowhere an...