Naruto Senju [Book One] (Comp...

Od Orochimaru_Wife23

Naruto Senju is the son of Tsunade and Orochimaru. Sometime after Dan dies Tsunade starts dating Orochimaru... Více

Author Note
Orochimaru And Tsunade Wedding
Honeymoon
Wondeful News
New's About Danzo
Birth Of Naruto Senju
Visiting Naruto Senju
Danzo Attacks
Training Naruto
Summoning
Beginning The Academy
Hanging out with Minato
Graduation Exam
Team Placement
Genin Test
Land Of Rice Paddies
Training
Meeting Uncle Naruto
Conversation With Tsunade
Naruto Wood Style training
Meeting Kiko
The Chunin Exams
Runaway Tiger
Spending Time with Kiko
Training With Kiko
Registering for Jounin Exam
Asking Kiko Out
Meeting Obito Uchiha
Learning Medical Jutsu
Genin Team
Bell Test
Zoo Clean Up
Author's Note
Naruto Wedding
Naruto And Kiko Honeymoon
Conversation With Obito
Kiko And Obito
Kannabi Bridge part 1
Kannabi Bridge part 2
Obito Funeral
Caring For Orochimaru
Fourth Hokage
Anbu Exam
Sunagakure
Kiko Pregnant
Giving Birth
Meeting Obito And Sato
Nine Tailed Fox
Funeral
Naruto And Tsunade
Departure
A Surprise Visit
Uchiha Massacre
Joining The Academy
Friends
Training
Graduation Exam
Teams
Test
Going To The Land Of Waves
Demon Of The Mist
Battle On The Bridge
Chunin Exams Begin
Forest Of Death
Preliminary Rounds
Obito Training
Final Round
Naruto Yashagoro Vs. Orochimaru and 3rd Hokage
Naruto And Obito Uchiha
Thrid hokage Funeral
Search for Tsunade Part 1
Searching For Tsunade Part 2
Returning To The Leaf Village
Meeting
Reunion
Tsunade And Orochimaru Talk
5th Hokage Ceremony
Becoming Chunin
Conversation With Sauske
Sauske Choice
Naruto Departure
Meeting The New Kazekage
The New Chuinn Exams
Announcement

Jounin Exam

1.2K 19 10
Od Orochimaru_Wife23

Today was the day for the jounin exams to take place. So Naruto was now gathered in the arena ready to take the Jounin exam.

"Hello everyone today is the day of the jounin exams. You will be fighting in a  tournament. Those who win their fight move on in the tournament will move on to their next match. The hokage will be watching the matches and will decide who will become jounin," The proctor explained.

Shikaku   vs. Akira

Up first is Shikaku Nara vs Akira Uchiha.  Loud cheers can be heard from the crowd.

"Fire style: Fireball justu!" Akira aimed and fireball at Shikaku.

Shikaku quickly moves out of the way of the fireball. Shikaku then uses his shadow possession jutsu and possessed Akira.

Akira then uses her strength to try back free from the shadow possession jutsu. But Akira was unable to breakthrough.  The winner is Shikaku Nara.

Naruto  vs. Choza

Next match Naruto Senju vs. Choza," The proctor said.

Naruto started up the match using wind style great breakthrough. He created a huge gust of wind.

Choza used his expansion jutsu and turn his body into a ball and used the wind gust to increase his speed and charge toward Naruto.

Naruto created a wood dome to block Choza's attack. But the wood dome wasn't strong enough. Naruto then went flying into the wall.

Naruto got back up and used lightning style snake lightning.  Choza then collapsed onto the floor. 

"The winner is Naruto Senju," The proctor said.

After his match was over Naruto went back to his spot to wait for his next match to start. While waiting he watched the other matches go on until it was time for his next match. After a couple of matches it finally his turn for his next match.

Naruto  vs. Kiko

Kiko Uchiha started off the match using the fireball justu. Naruto countered it with his water style Mount of the Serpent jutsu. The justu then collide with each other and create a huge amount of stream. 

Naruto next used the wood pillar sky kick.  Naruto then charged at Kiko and kicked her several times before he turned his left arm into wood. Kiko's body then turned into a log.

Kiko then trapped Naruto in a genjutsu. Naruto tried to break free from the genjutsu but it was a really strong one. While he was trying to break free  Kiko used lightning-style thunderbolt jutsu. She then threw her hand in the air and created a bolt of lighting.

Naruto finally broke in time to avoid the justu. Kiko's next move was the fire style Phoenix flower justu. Naruto then used the wood style wood dome jutsu to block the justu.

"Striking shadow snake!" Snakes then came out of Naruto sleeves. Suddenly Kiko vanished before Naruto could even hit her. 

Kiko then used Striking Shadow snake to grab Naruto's legs.

'She used my jutsu how did she do that? Wait her Sharingan does it have 3 tomoes?' Naruto thought.

"Also when she vanished her Sharingan looked different," Naruto muttered thinking of what to do next.

Kiko then used the snakes to hold Naruto's legs and sent him flying into the wall.

"The winner is Kiko."

Naruto then got up to go back to his spot in the arena.  He decided to sit down while waiting for the exam to be over. After a few more matches the exam was finally over.

"Now that all for the jounin exams.  Everyone who enter the exam come back here in a week to see if you made Jounin or not," The proctor said.

**

A Week Later

It was a week later so all the contestants that entered the exam were heading to the arena.

"Now that everyone here the hokage will announce all that became jounin."

"Ok, I will now say the name of those who became jounin the hokage said. Number one is Naruto Senju for his powerful will to not give up," The proctor started. "Number 2 is Shikaku Nara for being a great strategist. Number three  Kiko  Uchiha for winning the whole tournament which isn't an easy thing to do.  Number 4 Choza Akimichi for a great display of strength. Number 5 Inoichi Yamanaka for a great show of determination," he continued. "For those of you who didn't become jounin, there will always be next time to become one."

Orochimaru then came up to Naruto and congratulated him.

"Congratulations son you're now a jounin like me. I'm proud of you now you can get your own students and one day become anbu like you dream of becoming one day," Orochimaru said.

"Yeah, I might wait a couple of years before I decide to join anbu. I probably join when you or Minato become homage," Naruto stated.

Naruto then turned to look at Kiko. Still curious about why her eyes look different when she vanished.

"Your staring at Kiko go ask her out already," Orochimaru said chuckling at his son's behavior.

"I'm staring at her because I'm confused about why her eyes seem different during or match last week," Naruto said.

"What do you mean by that son?" Orochimaru asked.

"Her sharingan was shaped oddly and she vanished without using any hand signs," Naruto explained.

"Oh, it was most likely the Mangekyō sharingan," Orochimaru stated.

"What the Mangekyō sharingan?" Naruto asked.

"I explain more about it at home come let's go," Orochimaru said.

"Right let's go then Otōsan," Naruto said walking away with Orochimaru.

**

Senju House

"So what is the Mangekyō sharingan Otōsan?" Naruto asked.

"It is a different kind of version of sharingan that says an Uchiha develops after killing their best friend.  Which is not true it can be developed by watching someone they care about die," Orochimaru explained.

"I see so who did she die if she doesn't have anyone close to her since she an orphan?" Naruto asked.

"Well, I heard recently that one of her teammates was ki ed on a mission by a rouge from the hidden mist village," Orochimaru explained.

"I see so that probably how she got it then," Naruto stated.

"Yes, most likely the reason she has it," Orochimaru said.

"Why did she vanish in thin air without using hand signs then?" Naruto asked.

"Well, the Mangekyō sharingan is said to give Uchiha unique powers in her case she make herself vanish in thin air using just her eyes," Orochimaru explained.

"That is very interesting I think I will go on a date with her tomorrow Minato and Kushina recommended doing a double date, Naruto said. " Though I might just go a date with just the two of us."

"Well I hope you have fun I will be going to see Sarutobi sensei tomorrow he thinking of giving me another team of genin maybe in the next two years," Orochimaru explained.

"Well have fun with another team to train in possibly two years," Naruto said.

"I'm going to go to sleep now. Have a good night son," Orochimaru said.

"Goodnight Otōsan," Naruto said.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I know I didn't show all of the matches in the chapter but I hope you still enjoy this chapter

Q: Who ready for  Kiko and Naruto date?

Q: What did you think of this chapter?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on [12/16/20]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

137K 3.4K 3
Minato and Kushina wake up after being in a coma for fourteen years and can't wait to see their son, Naruto. However, things won't be how they planne...
4.4K 97 13
Alternate universe- of Where I Belong Orochimaru x Oc Sometime after Orochimaru leaves the Hidden leaf village and becomes a rogue ninja. He runs int...
8K 268 26
"I'm Y/n Senju, child of Tsunade Senju and Orochimaru though I was an accident due to alcohol. I'm blind and my pronouns are she/they, please respect...
24.9K 496 15
Y/n is the son of two of the three legendary Sannin. Jiraiya and Tsunade. How would that affect the Naruto Story?