π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•»π–žπ–—π–†π–’π–Žπ–‰π–˜...

By imnyladasme

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... More

Black Pyramids♠️
BP 2
BP 3
BP 4
BP 5
BP 6
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 10
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 18
BP 19
BP 20
BP 22
BP 23
BP 24
BP 25
BP 26
BP 27

BP 21

804 26 7
By imnyladasme

(Short chapter)

2 weeks later
"A crazy situation but a good one."
𝓤𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿 💋

"Julius, come here please!" I shouted from the hot steaming bathroom with my head peaking out the door.

Julius' heavy feet were thumping through the house as he made his way towards the bathroom. I was in the middle of my shower when I realized I needed someone to help me wash my back. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind taking a shower with me. He did come from work and that smell of weed needed to go ASAP.

I saw him come around the corner with his eyebrows furrowed at me. I bit my lip slightly from how sexy he looked shirtless and the way his sweats loosely hung on his waist.

"Something you wanted?" Julius asked, walking up to the door.

"O-Oh, ye-yeah. I need you to do me a favor and come in here and wash my back, please?" I said making my eyes big with a pouting lip.

Julius chuckled and nodded his head, pushing the door open a little wider. I stepped back and held my naked boobs as he walked in. I stood there with my heart beating fast for no reason because I saw him naked before. However, that was on accident. He was changing in my room and I accidentally walked in. Then he persuaded me to come back in and I got the best head ever!

"Alright, I'm read," Julius said, stripping out of his sweats and briefs.

I nodded my head slowly and began to walk to the shower. Continuing to hold my boobs as his eyes scanned over me in such awe. What was so special about my body? I never understood.

One foot steps in and then another, my body getting pelted with hot rapid droplets of water. Next comes Julius with hunger in his eyes as we locked eye contact. I needed to prepare myself for this because I don't know what could happen.

"Turn around," He ordered.

I slowly turned around towards the shower revealing my back side to him. At this moment I could feel his presence hovering over my skin with his minty breath brushing over it slightly. I shivered in delight and let out a small gasp wondering how could someone make me act like this.

Julius' hands found their way to my hips and then my ass, smacking it and gripping it firmly. I was wet and I needed some support before my legs gave out. I clenched constantly down there as he did this same action over and over, making me whimper from the pleasing torture.

Curse you amplified feelings from pregnancy hormones!

Now his chest was pressed against my bare back and his dick poking me. "Can you just wash my back?" I asked softly, holding onto his arms.

He chuckled and stopped, "Spread your legs."

I complied and slowly parted my legs still clenching from the teasing. His tip rubbed slowly over my clit, coating itself in my wetness. My eyes were closed now and my I dropped my head holding on to the wall. I was so wet!

"Beg for it," Julius demanded.

I whimpered and shook my head, this was too much for me. "I said beg for it!" Julius gritted through his teeth, smacking my ass.

I yelped and my knees buckled from underneath me. Julius held my hips firmly and I started to whimper again. My clit was throbbing and I wanted to ride him so badly.

"You know it turns me on when you act innocent for me, baby. Just adds more for me to fuck you," Julius gritted in my ear, making me shiver.

All I wanted was my back washed!

...

I was sitting in my room on the floor with Jergen's lotion smeared on my palms, lathering my stomach with the creamy substance. I was humming to myself, inspecting my belly and thinking about, as the days go, how my tummy starts growing.

I was wondering if I would be a good mother to my child. Play my role and try to my best ability to raise him or her to their greatest. Hopefully, I can own a business but a business modified to fit my schedule so I can spend time with my child. They might not have their REAL father but I have someone in mind who could play the role as if he never left. Someone better than their father.

However, my family does not have a good past with babies. In our family we mostly have adopted children but I claim them as my cousins biologically or not. What if I have a m— no I will not put that into existence.

"What are you in here talking about?" Julius said, startling me.

I couldn't place a hand over my chest because of the lotion so I decided to give him a playful glare.

"Why are you sneaking up on folks?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and turning back around to the mirror.

"Because I do what I want?" Julius said, sitting behind me.

My heart started to instantly pound out of my chest. I become nervous whenever he's around me in a close proximity. However, it was a welcoming feeling after that nervousness. He would always sense it so he would slowly wrap his arms around my body and rub his thumbs across my belly in circular motions. It was very satisfying and pleasing to have him do that to calm me down and I all I could do was melt into his arms.

I felt so safe with Julius. He provided that sense of protection towards me and my child, even if it didn't mean in a lovey-dovey way. Julius takes care of me, makes sure that I'm straight, he'll ask about the baby, and just give me complete happiness. He has me feeling some type of way for him, lately. I didn't mind it one bit.

Julius was now moving both thumbs in circular motions on the sides of my belly. A smile slowly crept onto my face and I threw my head back giggling a bit. I felt comfort and that's the only thing that I wanted right now. I haven't been getting any sleep lately and this was the right medicine for it. I always fall asleep when he does this to me.

"What's so funny?" Julius asked, rubbing his nose along my neck.

I giggled again and peaked through my heavy eyes lids to look at him, "It tickled a bit."

Julius chuckled and kisses my neck, continuing his addictive massage. I bit my lip a little and closed my eyes again, still resting my head on his chest. My hands were placed on his muscular arms that raided indefinite warmth on me while his cologne drugged me.

"You sleepy?" He asked quietly in my ear, nipping at my ear.

I started to clench and bite my lip, wetness starting to pool my panties. "Please, not now. I just took a shower." I pleaded softly.

Julius huffed and nodded his head against my neck. I let out a sigh of relief that I saved myself from getting who know's what just then. Thank you god!

"However, I am hungry. I'm thinking crispy fried chicken and sweet & sour sauce." I said happily with a smile, leaning my head up to look at him.

"I've been wanting some chicken too. How about a side of macaroni too?" Julius asked, looking down at me with his sexy look.

It was so sexy and cute, I just wanted to kiss him. However, I couldn't and it killed me deeply.

"Yeah, that sounds nice. Ooh, with Hawaiian rolls too," I said excitedly.

Julius chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Get in bed."

...

"Tayla, listen. I will explain everything to you tomorrow." I said catching sight of Julius bringing my food into the room.

"Uraiah, no ain't no tomorrow. You've been shooing us of—."

"Yeah yeah, sounds great." I said rushing off the phone and declining it.

"Mmh, that smells delicious," I said excitedly, clapping my hands together.

"You must really like food?" Julius asked, plate of steamy hot food onto the nightstand.

"Mmh. I'm also pregnant so it's ten times worse." I smiled.

He nodded his head and sat beside me, rubbing my bare legs. My heart quickened and I started to blush a light shade of red. This made him smile and squeeze them, near my inner thigh.

Can I just eat? I'm hungry.

"I need to head out for a bit. I'll be back later on tonight, you gon be straight?" Julius asked, rubbing on my thigh slowly.

I was in the middle of devouring a chicken drumstick when he said that, it made my entire mood change. I started to frown slowly and I placed the half eaten chicken onto the plate.

"How later?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"Not that late, girl. I'll be back before you know it, now com'ere." He said biting his lips and tugging my legs.

I started blush again, smiling a bit and grabbing a napkin for my greasy fingers. I wiped them and set my plate on the nightstand and crawled to sit in Julius' lap. His eyes watching me as I situate myself in his lap.

He was silent as I sat there on his lap, his breathing was so soothing to me. I could easily fall asleep listening to him breathe and watch his chest rise and fall.

Suddenly, I decided to be bold and rest my head on his chest. He stifled up and I felt scared. I was ready to move from embarrassment because I thought he didn't like me on him. However, I was wrong and he wrapped his arms around me slowly. His breathing resumed and I felt a smile creep onto my face.

"Don't leave please." I said softly, my cheeks mushed again this chest.

"I have to. I got business to handle." Julius said, rubbing my earlobe.

I sighed, starting to pout as I snuggled into his chest one last time. "Okay."

I shuffled out of his lap and sat back in my place on the bed I was previously in. I focused my attention on the food and resumed eating the chicken I had before.

Julius slid off the bed and walked closer to me. I was sucking on my fingers when he grabbed me by the neck and forcefully kissed me. I froze and all I could feel was his plump pink lips mush against my lips giving me the most wettest kiss. I melted into the kiss and started to kiss him back, getting turned on by his aggressiveness.

He then released his grip and gave me one last lingering kiss. "I'll see that ass tonight," Julius said, winking and smacking my thigh.

I jumped and giggled, nodding my head quickly. He winked at me and left the room, closing the bedroom door behind me. Once I heard the front door close and lock, I squealed happily. I was blushing and I smiled hard until my cheeks started to ache.

I got myself into a crazy situation but a good one.

Black Pyramids

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hustle. By Tayla A.

Teen Fiction

210K 5.8K 22
If anyone had ever told me that I'd be pregnant with a thug's baby, I would have never believed you. My life had been great. I was living in the Upp...
21.2K 811 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...
41.1K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...