The Locker Room Incident

By Fizzadulous206

Harper Jones is a normal girl with a normal crush on football player, Mason Stone. She's been crushing on him... More

Chapter 1: GERONIMOOOO!
Chapter 3: We are going to a party
Chapter 4: Peaceful yet in pain
Chapter 5: Dress shopping
Chapter 6:Why do I get a feeling that is not true?
Chapter 7: When I have nothing nice to say, I choose to be quiet
Chapter 8: Let's play truth or dare
Chapter 9: I just had my first kiss
Chapter 10: A million frickin times yes!
Chapter 11: Prom Night
Chapter 12: Why is your heart beating so fast Harper?
Chapter 13: Five thousand bottles of milk on the wall
Chapter 14: I like Mason
Chapter 15: It's just a crush
Chapter 16: You're a cheeky little brat
Chapter 17: She's one of a kind
Characters
Chapter 18:Now there's the Harp I know
Chapter 19: I am a gentleman
Chapter 20: Blood will be spilled
Chapter 21: Just not in the way you think
Chapter 22: Do I not deserve you?
Chapter 23: Let's be stupid together then
Chapter 24: Can't believe he's my idiot
Chapter 25: I would if every girl was you
IMPORTANT UPDATE READ NOW
Chapter 26: You don't need blush now
Chapter 27: That's for trying to seduce my boyfriend
Chapter 28: You seem very eager to get punched tonight
Chapter 29: You Love Me?
Chapter 30: I'm No Angel
Chapter 31: Captain Hook Wannabe
Chapter 32: We're Having A Lingerie Bonfire
Chapter 33: I have morning breath
Chapter 34: The 's' word
Chapter 35: I'll miss you
Bonus Chapter #1: NYU Surprise!
Bonus Chapter #2: The Proposal
Bonus Chapter #3: The Wedding
Bonus Chapter #4: Married Life
Bonus chapter#5: Figure it out yourself.
Chapter #6: OH CRAP
Bonus Chapter #7: Kids, kids and kids everywhere
PLEASE READ: Message regard further updates
Message Regarding Sequel
READ NOW URGENT!!! 100K celebration ideas!
What do you wanna ask the characters???
Character Q&A
New Book
New book idea!
NEW BOOK AND I NEED IDEAS FOR SCENES TO WRITE

Chapter 2: You really look like you're going to kill someone

38.4K 1K 762
By Fizzadulous206

edited by Allaboutliterature19 give the woman some love. She's an amazing writer.

So, prom is coming soon. I really wish Mason asks me to prom. I mean it isn't like he knows I exist, but a girl can hope, right?

Our school has a tradition. If you want to ask someone to the prom, you have to write them a letter and leave it in their locker. If they agree, you'll find their letter in your locker. 

I had no such letter.

Daniel and Kenzie were sitting in front of me. Did I mention they had their faces glued to each other? They weren't even swallowing each other's faces, it looked more like they were trying to inhale each other.

"Guys get a room, please," I said.

"For making out? Please, you have no idea what I'd do if she was alone with me," Daniel said before resuming to suck her face.

Yep, that's it, I'm going to gag now. I get up and leave the bleachers, walking towards my locker.

✦✦✦

"Yeah, I think I'm going to ask that new girl to prom," I heard someone say. I turned around to see the football team heading towards the locker room. Mason walked past me. God, even when he was covered in sweat, I wanted to pounce on that boy. However, something caught my eye. There was a letter in Mason's hand. A letter? Prom

He knew who he was going to ask.

Against my better judgement, I immediately began to follow them. They were heading towards the locker room. I might regret this for the entirety of my life, but the risk was definitely worth it. I had to find out. I mean he wasn't asking me out, but he could've just noticed how beautiful I was and suddenly changed his mind.

I saw Mason heading for the showers. Wait, shirtless. Mason. No, Harper! Concentrate.

I waited until they were all gone, and then I walked up to Mason's locker. To my luck, his locker was slightly open, maybe by mistake, and I began my search. There were pictures of famous football players, some signed by them. Being totally freakish, I tried on some of his cologne. What? He smells divine. I finally found the letter. My fingers were just about to open it when the showers turned off. I quickly shut his locker and ran to an open one in the corner, squeezing myself in and shutting it behind me.

"The game was pretty good today, but as always Coach gave us his usual shit. I'd like to see him get off his lazy ass and get on the field," one of the guys said and everyone agreed.

Oh God, please no one open this locker. Please. Please. The locker rattled and the door opened, and I met a pair of familiar icy blue orbs. It had to be him. I clasped my hand over his mouth.

"Please don't say anything, I'll do anything you want," I whispered. His eyes sparkled with amusement. I took my hand away from his mouth, thinking how I need to sanitize them. After a few minutes when everyone left, he gestured me to come out.

"Explain Harp," he demanded.

"I'm not explaining anything to you," I rebelled.

I began to walk away but he took my arm, secured it behind my back and pulled me flush against him.

"I really wish you'd stop doing that, Will," I said, annoyed.

"Explain," he demanded again.

"Okay, but if you tell a single soul, you're dead," I warned him.

"Oh, what would you do, Harp?" He mocked me.

"I'll post that picture of you when you peed yourself in sixth grade," I replied.

"You swore you never would," he gasped.

"I won't if you swear not to tell."

"Fine. But you still owe me," he stated. He let me out of his hold.

"Okay so, I might have a teeny tiny sort of crush on a guy in the team and I saw a letter in his hand for prom, so I just wanted to know who he was going to ask," I explained.

"Who is it?" he asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Mssonstne," I mumbled incorrigibly.

"Huh?"

"Masnstne," I shrugged.

"Harp, speak up," he said.

"Mason Stone," I whispered.

Will's jaw dropped open and I nervously bit my lip, looking away.

"Well well, Harper Jones has a crush on Mason Stone. My best friend, the one who every girl wants to date and the one who doesn't even know you exist," he smirked at me.

"There's no need to be so...truthful," I scoffed, "Maybe I could make Mason fall for my charm",

"Yeah sure you will. Are you planning to do it wearing that?" He laughed gesturing to my outfit.

I looked down at my baggy grey Tweety tee and joggers.

"You look like you're lounging at home," he said.

"I like to be comfortable," I said defensively. He would never understand anyway.

"And Mason doesn't see you," he said.

"That's true," I replied, dejected.

"Harp, you're seriously crazy."

✦✦✦

Will's voice kept ringing in my ears. Harp, you're seriously crazy. Crazy? CRAZY? Oh he'll see crazy when I put flea powder in his fucking boxers! I'm crazy to think Mason would like me back? I hate Will Green with passion. I. hate. HIM. I stabbed my lasagna with my fork. My family looked at me with confusion.

"You doing okay, Tiger?"

Tiger was the nickname my father gave me when I was a kid. Kat was Wildcat. He adores cats but he never got one because of mom's allergies, so he just named us after them.

"I'm fine," I said, clearly in anger.

"Harper, it terrifies me to say this but, you really look like you're going to kill someone," Kat said, hesitating.

I glared at her.

"Yeah I'm going to lock my door tonight. I suggest you do the same, my dear loving parents," Kat said, shifting away from me.

"Kat please. What's wrong, Harper?" Dad took my hand in his.

I groaned and rested my head on his hand.

"Harper do not make that horrid noise again," Mom said in horror.

"Prom's coming up, and nobody's asked me yet, and I really don't want to end up being the one sitting alone in the bleachers," I whined.

"Well, I'm not surprised. Have you seen yourself? You're so beautiful and yet you wear clothes that make you look homeless," Mom said.

Kat laughed and I glared at her again. Making her sink back into her seat.

"Don't listen to them, Tiger. There's definitely a good boy out there who can take care of you. When the time comes, you'll find a great person who will love the spark you have," he said reassuringly.

He always knew how to make me feel better. I would do anything for Dad. Without him, my life would be as blank as my exam papers.

I got up from the table, took my ice cream and went up to my room. Walking in, I find a tall figure standing inside.

"Hiya Harp," he said. I groaned in annoyance.

"I don't want to see your face," I said.

"You don't want to see this beautiful face? That's a shame," Will pouted.

"You know what's truly a shame? That you think your face is gorgeous."

"Do none of my neighbors see you Spiderman-ing your way into my house?", I sit on my bed with my Oreo ice cream and start licking the ice cream dripping from the sides of the cone, "I would've thrown doorknobs at you",

"I come with a request, okay?" He said.

"What is it?"

"I need you to date Mason," he stated.

My jaw almost hit the floor.

"What even-?!"

"I know it's insane, but I really need you to," he emphasized.

"Why?"

"The thing is, I want to ask Tanya to prom but she's crazy about Mason and I figured if he's taken then she'll agree to go with me."

I licked my ice cream in thought.

"So let me get this clear, you help me get Mason which will help you get Tanya?"

"Yes. And you definitely need help with Mason," he said.

"Okay, saying shit like that isn't really going to help your case," I said.

He crawled up onto my bed and was just a few inches away from my face.

"Please, Harp?"

"Fine."

"Damn, I love you for this Harp," he squealed.

After taking a huge bite from my scoop of ice cream and before I could protest, he was out of the window.

Sure, ask me for help and then gulp down half of my dessert. I hope he gets a brain freeze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.2K 45
[this book is going to be DELETED SOON!!] When brothers Cade and Keegan Stone transfer to a new high school, they're quickly showered with endless at...
63.4K 2.4K 46
"TWO PEOPLE BROUGHT TOGETHER BY HATRED." * * * Leah Perry and Joshua Carter hate each othe...
1K 48 13
Harper Jones: A normal girl who just wants a normal high school life to the point that she moves from Georgia to Virginia to get that experience. Unf...
92 5 11
It would have been easy, if she hadn't met him. He's everything she despises, everything she fears. He is reckless and speaks without thought. He th...