Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Five

20.8K 851 309
By glitterypjimin

Did I seriously piss him off yesterday that he didn't even try to glance at me? I shake my head and mind my own food. I could feel Madame's glances at me and Jimin. She probably sensed that something was going on between me and Jimin.

Today's dinner is different since Sungwoon joined us.

"Did you enjoy Sungwoon's mini party Y/N?" Madame suddenly asked, and I lifted my gaze, and now Jimin was looking at me too. I pursed my lips tightly and nodded.

"Yes, Nana," I said, and she smiled widely. Madame Park is so nice, I feel bad for lying at them, I feel so fucking bad. I need to find end this, I have to end this right away.

"I'm glad, Sungwoon did you introduced Y/N to your friends?" She asked and Sungwoon nodded and then Jihyun started to talk about the sketches I made yesterday and I was suddenly shy about it and Jimin was just looking at me.

"Wow, that's great Y/N, you should show me some of your drawings" Madame said and I nodded and smile.

"She's great Nana!"

"No, I'm not" I said almost immediately and Jihyun laughed and Sungwoon was teasing and Jimin was just quiet, watching what is happening in front of him.

"She made a sketch of the house Nana, It was beautiful" Jimin suddenly spoke and the table went silent from Jimin's deep and serious voice. Our eyes met and he stare at me intently. I gulped and I looked away.

My sketch pad was with him, the sketch of the house was there as well as my previous drawings. I wanted to get that pad back, I don't know how to, I don't want to talk to Jimin anymore.

"Ah that's great Y/N!" She said and I smiled shyly. Jihyun and Sungwoon continued to tease me, I don't really think I was good on drawing, I can't claim it and I don't like it when people praise me, sometimes I feel like people say nice things to me because they don't know what to say anymore.

Sometimes I can't bring myself to believe and accept their praises, I don't think its genuine.

Jimin stood up and Madame park looked at him.

"I'm done, I'll go upstairs now" Jimin said without even glancing at me.

"It's still early" Madame said and Jihyun agreed

"I'm tired, Good night Nana" He said and she went to the lady and kissed her grandma's forehead, He walked away without even looking at me, I shrugged and kept eating.

I could feel Madame's stare at me and it made me anxious.

"I heard that you and Jimin got in a argument yesterday" She said and I look up and nodded, Sungwoon and Jihyun watching me intently. I sighed and I put down my utensils.

"Yes Nana, It was just a small argument" I said and She sighed and grabbed my hand

"Small or big argument, the two of you should've settled it right away, finish your food, Jinhee when Y/N's done walk her to Jimin's room" Madame said and I didn't protest, I just nodded and continue eating.

Madame continue talking to Sungwoon and Jihyun and when she noticed that I'm done eating she called Jinhee and I can't do anything but to follow her orders so Jinhee and I headed upstairs straight to the hallway, Jimin's room is just beside mine.

"I'll wait here miss" She said and I nodded. I inhaled deeply and bring knuckles against the door and just a few moments the door opened. Jimin is shirtless, his hair is soaked and a towel is hanging in his neck. His eyes bore into mine, he looked at me with his dark, ruthless eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in all seriousness. I did not answer instead he opened the door widely for me and he motioned me to come inside. I gulped as I saw how the muscles in his arm flexed. Jimin stared at me mockingly and I felt so little.

He grabbed the towel and turned his back towards me and he dried his hair as he went to the bed and he sit there while looking at me.

"Tell me did Nana asked you to come here?" He asked and I nodded and I remained standing infront of him, well he didn't even tell me to sit so why would I?

"Your Grandmother asked me to come here but I wanted as well, I want to settle what happened yesterday okay? So let's just make it easy, Let's not fight" I said and he looked at me with a small smile playing on his lips, fuck. Maybe when the Lord poured all the good things out Jimin got it all, he was just sitting there, with a small smile on his face but he looked like a fucking Calvin Klein model.

"I'm willing to do everything to work this out but you're being difficult Y/N. You like Jihyun better than me aren't you?" Fucking Christ. I closed my eyes at his conclusion and I inhaled sharply before opening my eyes.

"Look, I told you I don't like Jihyun okay? How can you make assumptions like that? Though he is much nicer than you, besides between the two of us you're the one who kept playing with girls, do you see me play and flirt your brother, My god Park Jimin, you're fucking unbelievable" I said and I saw another set of madness flaring in his eyes, he stood up and his steps ate the distance between us and I was too shock to make a move or back away now I was trapped between the wall and his body.

"Do you know why are you here? You're here to get to know me before our marriage by the end of the year" he said and I sighed.

I know that! No need to remind me.

"Are you willing to make this work?" He whispered, his minty breath fanned on my face and I crossed my arm against my chest

"I'm trying Jimin, it is just you who kept playing" I said and he chuckled mockingly, he pushed himself away from me, he didn't say anything. He was just looking at me until he say.

"We'll make this work" He said.

The next day it is just me and Jimin in the dining table, the tension from the other day weren't there, the air feels light and It gives me relief.

We didn't say anything to each other, we left the table without any words though he told me he will be in the plant till 3:00 pm and I told him I would just stay in my room or in the hammock. It was better that way.

When Jimin left to go to their plant, Sungwoon, Jihyun and their friends came and they're loud, compare to the other day, the previous friends that I met the first day I'm here was here too.

I stayed in my room after eating lunch and I could hear their loud cheers and chats from the yard, I was laying on my bed and checking my phone. I grabbed it and try to dial Eunwoo.

"Hello? Y/N?" I was startled when he answered.

"Eunwoo! You finally answered, I've been calling you!" I complained and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry! How are you? I heard from Ms. Na that you reconciled with your mother? Then you're not coming back to Solar Nights?"

Reconciled huh? What lies does my mother tell them? Ah fuck, she's just making everything more complicated. I couldn't help it but to hum, I couldn't bring myself to tell Eunwoo my real situation.

"No, I'll probably come back after this vacation! I miss you guys there, how is Yuri unnie?" I asked and he sighed

"She's pain in the ass, She got drunk last night! Anyway where are you right now?" He asked and a soft knock was heard from my door and Jinhee's head peaked in.

"Miss, Sir Jihyun and Sir Sungwoon is waiting for you in the living room" she said and I nodded and I motioned her that I'll follow after my call.

"Hello Eun? I'm currently in Busan but I promise I'll be back, I have to, School will start soon" I said

"Okay! But please call me often? You know now that you're not here I get even more bored!" He complained and I chuckled and I had to end the call immediately but I promise to have a conversation with him tonight. I left my phone in the table and it was already 1:00 PM.

I went down stairs and I saw Jihyun, Sungwoon and a few of their friends in the living room.

"Y/N! We will go to a nearby lagoon, do you want to come? Jimin hyung would be there too, he'll follow" Jihyun said and I thought about. Two of their friends encouraged me to come so I agreed since they seem genuine with their invitation.

I told them that I would just go and change my clothes since I was wearing dress, I change into pair of shorts and a blue halter top. I looked at my phone and decided to text Jimin. Madame gave me Jimin's number, I just don't know if my number were saved to Jimin's.

Jimin

Hi, this is Y/N. Jihyun told me that you would go with them in the nearby la

I let out a frustrated sigh and deleted my message and composed another one

Jimin

I would join jihyun and your cousin with your and their friends.

I was contented with that so I sent it and I left my phone in the table and went down and followed them.

"Miss it's muddy in your way, Are you sure you're just wearing slippers?" Jinhee asked and Jihyun looked down and then he turned to Jinhee again.

"Get a boots for her Jinhee, Y/N you're gonna trip if you'll wear this" Jihyun said and I nodded, Jinhee placed a pair of black boots for me and she helped me wearing it though I insist that I can do it alone. After that I followed Jihyun and his friends, Sungwoon is already walking outside the gates with a girl which I assumed his girlfriend.

I thought we're going to ride one of their vans but it turns out that we are just walking. We haven't reached that far but my legs are already hurting.

"Tired already?" One of Jihyun's friend Hyun Jae asked and I exhaled. I looked at the girls and they walked without struggle it seems like they really used walking in this trail.

"Kinda" I said and Jihyun looked at us "Do you want me to carry you Y/N? We're almost there" Jihyun said and I chuckled and shake my head.

When Jihyun said we're almost there he is right, after five more minutes of walking we reached the small but beautiful blue lagoon, the breeze was cold since it was surrounded by huge trees. I was startled a bit when a hand was laid in front of me. I looked up and it was Jimin.

"Looks like you're not really used to this kind of activities huh?" He teased and I rolled my eyes at him playfully and I placed my hand on his and he pulled me up a little strong and I was met by his hard chest. I stepped back from him and he was smirking at me.

"Jimin let's go!" One of the girl said and from what I remember her name is Chloe.

Jimin paid no attention to him, Jimin was looking at me from head to toe and his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"I wish you just wear a shirt" He said and I chuckled.

"It's hot Jimin! stop questioning my choice of clothes, your friends are looking for you let's go there" I said and he scoffed, I walked ahead of him but he grabbed my hand and intertwine our hands together, I looked at his face and he was looking a head. He tugged me and I followed him. Their friends were looking at our direction, some girls had glares but I paid no attention.

We reached the table set up and I eyed the food placed in middle of the tables. Jimin grabbed a chair and I noticed his bag there, he grabbed my bag and placed mine on the top of his and he stood behind me.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me, His chest was pressed against my back and I'm aware that I'm blushing furiously.

I told him what I want and he pulled two chairs for us to sit, we sit a little far from everyone. Jimin eyed me intently as I eat, his serious expression is so attractive what about if he smile genuinely?

"Do you want to visit the plant?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe? Would you bring me?" I asked and he smirked as if he come up with such a good idea.

"Do you know how to ride a horse?" He asked and I shake my head and he nodded "I'll teach you then, We will go to the plant, I'll show you around" he said. We finished our food and I helped out on cleaning up while Jimin joined his brother and cousin and a few friends dipping in the lagoon, it looks so fun but I don't know how to swim so I'll probably stay on the side and watch them.

After cleaning up Chloe walked to me.

"You're Jimin's Fiancé?" She asked and I gulped and nodded, she looked at me from head to toe and her stare lingers on my face for a little while.

"You looked so young, how old are you?" She asked and I gulped even harder "I'm suspicious about you Kim Y/N" she said and her index finger poked my hand a few times and I backed away from her.

"Stop" I simply said and she smiled at me mockingly.

"I don't know where the hell did you came from, you looked cheap and poor, I don't understand why would Madame Park Hae Won arrange Jimin a marriage with someone like you" She said, she crossed her arm around her chest, She speak mockingly and with bitterness and I have concluded that she liked Jimin that's why she's acting this way.

"You liked Jimin?" I asked and she looked at me expressionless

"And what is it to you? I don't even care if you're engaged with him, Jimin wouldn't like someone looked so low like you" She said chuckling and I sighed. I backed away and turned my back from her cause I don't want any trouble as I was aware that some of their friends are already looking at us.

Chloe grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You don't turn your back to me, I'm not done talking to you" She said and I looked at her tiredly.

"I don't know what are you up to, I don't want any trouble please, just talk to Jimin instead or his grandma, Let me go" I said and I saw an annoyed glint in her eyes. Her nails were digging through my arm now that I winced and I pushed her lightly and she looked at me with anger

She grabbed my arm again and pulled me closer to her

"You better be nervous now, This isn't a threat it's a promise" She said through gritted teeth and she pushed me thats why I stumbled a little and she walked away from me and I looked at my arm, it had cuts. I lifted my eyes and I saw Jimin looking towards me, I put my hand and Jimin marched towards me and Chloe left the place alone.

"What the hell happened here?" Jimin said as he looked at my arm. I pulled my arm back and shake my head

"It's nothing" I said and he laughed sarcastically, "Chloe did this? Tell me the fucking truth" he asked and I closed my eyes and I pushed him lightly.

"I want to go back" I simply said and I grabbed my bag, I turned my back from them and walked away, my heart hammered against my chest, what does she meant?

Jimin grabbed my arm and he pulled me to his chest and hugged me, He didn't say anything and I closed my eyes to stopped the tears from falling off my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.4K 48
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦." "𝘜𝘮-" "𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭." Highest Ranking #1 in bts
7K 271 23
"I thought you were leaving me." "I'll always come back to you." Both broken but the key to each other's happiness, will they let the other in or pus...
175K 7.1K 33
"Fine then LEAVE!"
681K 21K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction