BILLIONAIRE'S second chance ✔

By HephziLolami

Billionaire's series~ 2 Monica Ambrosia left New York four years ago with a broken heart and a pregnancy t... More

Billionaire's second chance
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Epilogue
Sneak peeks

Ch 14

25.6K 847 44
By HephziLolami

Word count: 2767

*

It was another day at the office and Monica was prepared for the busy day ahead. Of all the things she was grateful for, the greatest was that she and her ex-husband had been surprisingly civil with each other. Her daughter was doing great in school; she would be meeting her ex-husband's grandmother in a day or two and would then start dating again. What more could she ask for?

Getting back to her typing, she was engrossed in it when the landline rang beside her.

"Monica O'Brien on the line." She answered monotonously.

"Mrs. Ambrosia, please come to my office right away." The cold voice of her boss instructed. He failed to call her by her father's name. Monica rolled her eyes and resisted the urge to scoff.

"Alright sir." Monica dropped the receiver and suspended her work, heading over to Sucre's office. She looked him over in the gigantic chair he was sitting and her face went void of any emotion.

"Mrs. Ambrosia, I need you to go over to John and sons cooperation and represent me in their stockholders meeting. Then you'll get me the two suits that I ordered from Mr. Grey, and then attend to a mail I'll receive at twelve PM sharp and reply them according to what I've written on this paper. Before that, make a reservation for one o'clock at Roosevelt diner because I will be having a visitor later today."

Monica's shoulder slumped slightly. She usually did all these amount of work on some days but to finish them within what? Five hours?

Her eyes narrowed into slits as she began to consider sending out her CV to some other companies and resigning from this one. Ever since Sucre joined the company, he seemed to be overbearing. Sometimes, he would make sure she did nothing all day and sometimes, he'd make sure to use her thoroughly till she was beat like a tattered zombie.

At least the CEOs in other companies wouldn't be this demanding and she didn't have any past relationships with them.

"Will that be all, sir?" She asked cockily.

"Er..." Sucre finally raised his head from the tablet he was previously immersed in to finally look at the woman he'd been having carnal, animalistic hunger for since the past few weeks. His eyes went over to her and they shamelessly lingered on her breasts. He wasn't sorry.

Befuddled, Monica crossed her arms over her chest to raise her breasts up. If he wanted to shamelessly ogle her, then he should at least get the whole package. Sucre took a gulp as he looked up at the damn temptress. She was doing this intentionally and he frowned at her, hoping she would never fold her arms right in front of any other man and give them this tempting view.

He reached out as if he wanted to pick a file and the numerous files piled on his table slid down slowly, pushing the pen holder at the end of the table to the edge.

At the last second, the wooden pen holder fell and its numerous contents poured all over the ground, making clanking sounds.

"Oh!" Monica quickly bent to pick them and Sucre leaned over the table, slightly disgusted at his own childish antics as he hungrily leered down at his oblivious prey.

In all his life, he never thought he could resort to this kind of a scheme just to get a view of a woman's cleavage and possibly her milky breasts. Women openly flirted with him, without shame but this woman would do just about anything to be away from him and he was still pursuing her with heated interest.

Sucre heaved a disturbed sigh. And when he got the view he was desperately panting for, his mouth went dry. The woman had no idea she was causing so much reaction from her husband. He was still her husband, since he'd refused to sign the divorce papers.

The pens were much so Monica focused her full concentration on them, and only snapped out of it when Sucre's intoxicating perfume covered her nostrils and coated her senses.

"Clumsy me." Sucre chided and Monica went stiff.

Not because he just chided himself but because the tone he just used was husky and heavy with passion of what he could do to her. She shook her head and looked down, only to see that her white chiffon top had been slightly parted and the little piece of clothing which should've been covering the middle of her breasts was now roughly tucked into the left side of her armpit. She hastily pulled it out and placed it over her cleavage quickly.

But it was too late, because Sucre was already leaning slowly  and robotically, in a daze. Her body actions were going to be his remote control and determine what step he would take next. Her body trembled as she recognized the hungry gaze in his eyes.

She was the prey and he was the predator. "I think I should g-"

She hurried to get up but Sucre pulled her down on him and connected their lips in a swift moment, quickly kissing her. His hands were on the nape of her neck and on her back.

Monica pulled away quickly, panicking inwardly. "What-"

"Stay...please baby, I beg you to stay." Sucre groaned against her lips. Her fierceness turned him on more than ever. Monica struggled against him, unwilling to give him access to whatever he had in mind.

"Sir, what are you doing?" She spat and moved her face but Sucre was having none of it, so he pushed her to the ground softly and got on top. One of her hands was trapped between them.

Sucre's usually hard eyes softened as he gazed at the woman beneath him, taking in her slightly pink cheeks. For how long would she punish him?

He regretted his own past mistakes, even though he still had no idea what he'd done wrong.

But now he knew women were never wrong, and he'd just learnt that the hard way. A woman would always be right, and you can't do without them. Just apologize when you offend them or talk things out immediately they give you an attitude. He hadn't gotten the chance to apologize though, which made things harder because he didn't have even know what went wrong.

"Monica, call me Sucre. Using that honorific in this professional way is breaking my heart." He kissed her sweetly on the lips, his breath calm while hers was ragged. Monica shook her head.

"This is an office, a professional setting and you are doing this against my will! It's abuse." She snapped feeling pensive and trying to dodge his lips. Her resolve was crumbling, Sucre was looking down at her as if she was pure gold and he wanted to treasure her forever. Her heart burned at his audacity.

He was four years late for all this nonsense! Sucre on the other hand tensed at her accusation, one hand caressing her cheek and slowly moving to caress her cleavage like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Moni, my love. Don't call something so sacred an abuse. I miss you."

He leaned in and kissed her. Monica pursed her lips, shaking her head but Sucre's hand went into her skirt and straight up her thighs. Immediately she opened her mouth to protest, he slipped his tongue in. Monica groaned, feeling light headed with the effect he had on her.

"No!" She snapped when he caressed her triangle shaped treasure and sucked on her mouth greedily.

"Yes, I miss you baby. Don't you miss me?" He slipped a finger in while caressing her cheek with his left hand. Monica gasped at the intrusion into her body.

"I don't miss you! Hmm." She groaned, trying to move away even though it was impossible because the man was above her and one hand was trapped between their chests.

Sucre's face fell even though he didn't stop kissing her. 

It was as if she had just poured a bucket of cold water on his head. This woman was the person who had made him know what love felt like after so many years he had lived in gloominess while mourning those he would never see again; his parents.

And she was now denying him that same feeling, acting like there was never any good memories between them.

He kissed her for a few seconds. "You really don't miss me? All these years when you left, I was miserable. I only concentrated on work Monica. Why did you leave?" He pushed her skirt up and pulled down her tights quickly, his eyes clouding with lust at the sight of her black lace pantie. One of his hands held her wrists firmly above her head so she wouldn't attack him, after all he knew how fierce she was in bed.

Unable to resist, he brought her hands to her stomach, holding her there as he moved lower.

He dug his nose into her slit and groaned, quickly wetting his tongue while making sure she wouldn't struggle against him. He needed her smell in his nose, and he needed a taste on his hungry tongue. Be it a little, he needed her in a way he couldn't explain.

Monica groaned and pressed her legs together but Sucre bit her left thigh softly, urging her to part those sweet and creamy thighs for his hungry eyes to feast on. Monica felt her resolve crumble as the foreign feelings she'd once been accustomed to began to penetrate her highly erected walls.

His fingers were working into her in an incredibly slow pace and Monica struggled not to buck her hips in desperation as he played with her opening with his thumb.

"Talk to me, my sweet wife." His breath hit her core. The pleasure was out of this world as Monica's legs shook in anticipation of what was to come. Sucre knew his way around her body. He knew how to pleasure her.

"I don't want to talk to you right now, you asshole." She grunted and subconsciously widened her legs, her lips parting at the euphoric feeling of him invading her opening. Her face contorted as he teased her with his fingers while he was back above her, kissing her neck slowly.

"What happened that day?" Sucre searched her face.

"Stop asking."

"I want to know. You left me..." The pain in his voice was too much. Monica bucked her hips.

It had been so long. So long since someone did this to her and it was all too much. She finally stopped struggling and kissed him to shut him up. Talking about the past was something painful and she hated relieving it.

"I knew you missed me. Don't stop kissing Moni, don't." Sucre croaked.

"Hmm."

Monica looked into his eyes as she moved her rosy lips against his and admitted the truth to herself.

She still loved this man, she loved him with all her being and she also yearned for him. His lips on hers, him throbbing as he plummeted inside her without mercy and his tongue battling with hers. She gave up in her struggles while he took her to their own sacred heaven, and let him do what he wanted with her— because it had been so long, and because she accepted him doing it.

When she reached her peak, she kissed him on the lips again and locked her arms around his neck. Sucre pulled up her panty and her thights, slapping her bum because he just couldn't help himself. His eyes drank in the view of her legs again and he felt the desire to have her against him but he knew he would have to catch her off guard at a later time. Tasting her sweetness would keep him satiated for a while.

"Mr. CEO." Monica replied fiercely, the center of her legs still tingling with their most recent activity.

"Yes, my sweet Moni?" Sucre's eyes were glinting and his erection was very hard as it strained painfully in his pants but he knew he couldn't ask her for any favors in return. He would find a way to get rid of this, and pleasing her had pleased him. Oh, how he loved her!

"How would you react if someone had walked in on us right now? Doing the dirty deed on the ground like highschool teenagers?" She glowered at him.

Sucre chuckled. He knew she would be mad at him, but seeing her exposed skin that time, his inner beast had acted on impulse and he'd known he just needed to kiss those lips hungrily.

"No one comes in without me receiving a call first— from the lobby and from you, my love." That 'L' word again.

Narrowing her eyes at him, she got up and adjusted her clothes. When she saw Sucre staring at her legs with hungry eyes again, she quickly took the paper he'd written the instructions on and ran out of his office.

That chauvinistic man would be the death of her!

Once out, Monica slumped in her chair. She was exhausted. Mentally, because she kept wondering why Sucre had done that after saying they would be just friends, and how she had allowed him do that to her. He was kissing her down there, sniffing her with that husky groan ripping off his throat and then pleasuring her with his tongue and fingers.

She was exhausted physically because of how he'd been rough with kissing her cleavage and fingering her. Emotionally because she knew she was only over thinking and him calling her his love didn't mean things were suddenly going to be okay between them. They were still mere secretary and boss.

When she got busy with her work, a woman suddenly walked up to her and she straightened quickly. She'd been lost in thought that she didn't see the woman approaching her office.

"Hello."

"Hi, how may I help you?" Monica asked.

"I'd like to see Sucre. Is he in?"

"Your name please? Also, do you have an appointment with him?" Monica eyed the lady who'd called him Sucre and not Mr Ambrosia. She'd even mentioned his name with an air of familiarity.

The woman in a black short gown shook her head. She had long, black shiny hair and it flowed down her shoulders and to the lower part of her back. She was slim, with her cheekbones very obvious and her gaze uneven. She looked...indian. .

"Nancy Daemon." The woman replied courteously. Monica's blood ran cold.

This was the Nancy Daemon that had been exchanging mails with Sucre? She gave her a scrutinizing gaze, her resolve crumbling as irritation began to bubble in her. In an automated tone, Monica called and informed, "Sir, you have a visitor named Nancy Daemon here. Should I send her in?"

"Hmm. No." Sucre dropped the call and Monica went back to her work and wondered what was happening.

Sucre came out just then and told Monica to go home after completing the work he'd ordered, his hungry eyes raking over her in a way that made her all hot and bothered. If she finished her work at twelve and made a reservation for one o'clock, she could leave immediately it was twelve thirty. The mood she usually had at work was slowly fading into a gloomy one and she just wanted the day to be over quickly.

She wasn't even disturbed at the fact that jealousy was burning deep in her. She just wanted that woman gone! But Monica knew that wouldn't happen, so she better settle for her blind dates and hopefully, she would get a good man. Sucre turned his attention to the woman and she gave him a side hug.

"Nancy, how have you been?"

"Great! It's been so long. Why haven't you replied my calls yet?" She chuckled and smiled as she questioned Sucre, not looking as bored as she did a few minutes ago while speaking with Monica.

"I've been a bit busy. Let's go out and talk."

She nodded and walked ahead, sashaying her hips and Sucre walked towards the elevator right behind her without sparing Monica one more glance. 

Monica slumped in her chair, angry, jealous and very confused.

*

Do you think Monica has a right to be confused or jealous? I think she does...the man is giving her mixed signals. Or maybe he's just oblivious and in over his own head 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 875 9
"Sometimes I feel like I don't know you at all" _______________________________________ She was the girl that thought her boyfriend was perfect. She...
278K 10.6K 47
Billionaire's series ~ 4 Angela Alfonsi is the last born of the Alfonsi family, a family of businessmen and women involved in the Italian chain of ma...
64.2K 2.4K 46
❦ The Billionaire and His Flower❦ Book 1 Of The Ecstasy Series ❝Death is our forever because I want you to be mine, till eternity❞ . . . ''She was Hi...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...