The Desire Variable - Vol. I

By DarlaCassic

When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arroga... More

【FREE TO READ AGAIN!!】
【01】Welcome to Kelex
【02】Andy With the Good Scripts
【03】The Dream Team
【04】Lunchtime
【05】Making new friends
【06】Home not-so-sweet home
【07】Idris
【08】Poking the bear
【09】Oliver With a Twist
【10】New Roomie
【11】Donkey Kong
【12】Andy Out
【13】New Apartment, New Me
【14】Long Live Mario
【15】NAM-MOT-AAA-AAA
【16】Game Night
【17】Never Have I Ever
【18】Sweet Dreams
【19】Girl Time
【20】Helping Hand
【21】Cockblocker
【22】Showing Off
【23】Corner office
【24】Sweet Ride
【25】Lover of the Russian Queen
【26】Priority Number One
【27】Lawyering Up
【28】Blondie
【29】Sealing the Deal
【30】Getting Ready
【31】Double Date
【32】First Taste
【33】Honk
【34】That Awkward Moment
【35】Cliche Makeover Scene
【36】Sweet Oli
【37】Just a Sex Thing
【38】Dilemma
【39】All Me, Then
【40】Welcome Distraction
【41】Like Old Times
【42】All Your Fault
【43】Mary Who?!
【44】Trying IRL
【45】Earth-Shattering
【47】Walk of so Much Shame
【48】All the Salt in the World
【49】Dealing With Consequences
【50】Gorgonzola and Prosciutto
【51】Hero Orange
【52】Hot and Cold
【53】Less Than a Minute
【54】Uncomfortable Couch
【55】School Trip
【56】The Nerd Herd
【57】Setting Rules
【58】Bacon With a Side of Embarrassment
【59】Trivia Night
【60】Everybody Loves Pi
【61】No Right Answer
【62】Change of Plans
【63】Making Up
【64】All Work and no Play
【65】D-Day
【66】Baby
【67】Nailing It
【68】Fighting Robots
【69】Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun
【70】Back to Reality
【71】The Anniversary
【72】Fierce Competition
【73】In Deep
【74】Trust
【75】Exposed
【76】Andrea's Secret
【77】Wednesday
【78】Morning Routine
【79】The Beau
【80】Passionate Dork
【81】Wordless Declarations
【82】Interrupted Lessons
【83】Andy to the Rescue
【84】Back to the Roots
【85】Kicking Ass
【86】The Wise Father
【87】Unexpected Confession
【88】Eventful Morning
【89】A Month
【90】Secrets, Secrets Hurt Someone

【46】Nirvana

46.5K 1.7K 613
By DarlaCassic

I'm taking you to my bed...

By the time I processed Lex's words, he'd already carried me halfway across the room.

I couldn't be in his bed. There was no way. For one, I was out of orgasm to give. Four was my limit. I was pretty confident about that since I'd never managed to go over three with Idris. Secondly, a bed was way too intimate. It was the perfect place for cuddles and romantic smooches. Thirdly, I wasn't here for a sleepover. I was here to wham, bam, thank you, sir. Getting in his bed was out of the question.

"No, we're done here," I protested. "I'm pretty confident the mission was a success, and there is no need to—"

When he kicked a door that opened into a large room, I instantly stopped arguing, my curiosity taking over. So this was Lex's bedroom? It was as spotless as the rest of the apartment and tastefully decorated in various tones of gray, Scandinavian furniture, art hanging on the walls... Two huge windows opened to a stunning view over the city, just like I'd seen from his living room.

My eyes were rapidly drawn to the massive bed, settled in the middle of the room. This too was perfectly arranged, not a wrinkle on the gray sheets. Lex went to it, bent slightly, and dropped me on the soft mattress.

"I'm telling you," I insisted while he went to get something from his nightstand. "I am good. We effectively fucked you out of my system."

"Great," he said as he came back, holding a new condom in his hand.

My eyes widened when they dropped to his dick, which was already hardening again. With a lustful gaze, he observed me, apparently appreciating the sight, his free hand reaching for his shaft. Utterly fascinated, I watched as he fucked his fist for a few seconds until he was sporting another glorious hard-on. Shit, this was so fucking hot.

My tongue was still tied by the little show he'd given me when he put on the protection, throwing the empty package on the floor next to him. Handling me with ease, he made me turn around as easily as if I'd been a rag doll. I was too stunned to protest or resist, and it was only when I was on all fours before him, my knees on the edge of the bed, that I understood what he wanted.

I tried to turn my head to see him, but both of his hands squeezed my butt cheeks, kneading the flesh intently, palming my soft skin. My entire frame froze in shock when he spread them, exposing that taboo part of me. Thank God the esthetician was thorough with the waxing.

He didn't do anything for a moment, observing what I had to offer, and my face burned up with embarrassment. Shit, this man was something else. I'd never been with someone so sexual, so liberated with all this.

Lex eventually let go of my ass, and I jumped a little when the thick head of his shaft met my opening, still impressed that he was already so hard. He might have been ready, but I didn't feel like I could reiterate so soon after.

My complaints died in my throat as he pushed himself inside of me with a slow but implacable thrust, making me moan with both pleasure and protest. Once his hips collided with my behind, he bent over me, his warm skin embracing mine. Then came the wet touch of his tongue, drawing a burning line in the hollow crest of my spine, between my shoulder blades. He nuzzled his way up until his mouth was an inch from my ear.

"Now, we are fucking you out of my system," he declared with an almost menacing voice.

Oh, God...

Following his sensual declaration, Lex straightened up behind me. With his hands firmly gripping my waist, he kept me in position while his hips moved back and forth. His movements were slow, calculated, and once more tonight, he was proving he knew my body better than I did. Each time, he moved back to the point where only the tip of his cock remained inside of me, and then moved forward, slowly enough so I could feel each veiny ripple of his shaft through the condom.

His shoves weren't bruising or overwhelming, and my satiated femininity could take it. Actually, it felt fucking amazing.

Clearly, I wanted whatever he was going to do to me, so I settled more comfortably, forgetting about my objections. Lowering down to rest on my forearms, I arched my back, offering him what I knew was a better view of my behind. My small attention seemed to please him, as one of his hands left my waist to go rest on down there, kneading the flesh intently.

"I have to say, Andrea... The view is glorious," he said behind me. Delighted I could be enough for him, I smiled, pushing my blushing face in his covers. "I wish you could see it. How my cock disappears all the way in your tight slit, and how it comes out glistening with more of your cyprine each time."

His dirty words hit me hard, and a shiver of pure lust ran through my whole body. I let out a muffled moan while my insides pulsated feverishly around him. I'd never been with someone vocal during sex, even less a dirty talker. Lex was in no way a talkative person, and I would have never guessed him to say such things during sex, or even saying anything at all. The fact that he did, however, was a very welcomed revelation.

Slowly and deeply, he kept fucking me, taking his time, sparsely gifting me with kisses on my back and shoulders, paying careful attention to the way my body reacted.

Sometimes, he would whisper something dirty into my ear, making me shiver with delight. He confessed how he'd imagined bending me over his desk to fuck me from behind, just like this. He told me how good it felt to be inside my tight pussy. How he could fuck me all night long...

Only when I got really close to my orgasm, did his hand find its way under me and he teased my clit, igniting what became a very long orgasm. This one wasn't as intense as the others from earlier, but it lasted for what seemed to be forever, making me moan and tremble. All the while, he kept thrusting in and out, laying a stream of open-mouth kisses and small bites over my shoulders and neck.

When it eventually ended, I collapsed on his bed, spent. Or at least, I would have collapsed, had his firm grip on my hips not forced my ass to stay up. With my chest down on his mattress, my head turned to the side, I understood he hadn't been coming with me.

Fuck... I had finally found a man who could last, but his stamina was too much for me to handle.

"My turn," he declared, and I could hear his smile. Clearly, my ability to come so easily was very entertaining to him. He resumed his shoves, and they quickly became harder. Tender Lex was gone.

He didn't allow me a moment to recover from my orgasm, and my hypersensitive flesh made everything feel heightened. I could barely feel anything other than the hammering intrusion of his shaft into me. My entire being was reduced to my swollen and throbbing intimacy. Nothing else seemed to exist in my mind.

The slapping noise of his hips meeting my ass became louder, and so did my moans. Behind me, Lex's heavy breathing and groans were increasing too. With each brutal thrust of his hips, he was pulling me back onto him, penetrating me so deeply I could sense the round head of him nudging the end of me. Embarrassed by how vocal I was, I attempted to muffle it in the covers. But apparently, Lex wanted it all. He grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my head up so that all my moans and screams could come out freely and resonate on the walls of the massive bedroom.

Fuck, this is so hot...

Submissive wasn't an adjective I'd ever associate with myself, but the dominant gesture hit something deep inside of me. I was truly loving it. It was slightly painful, as he was holding a good portion of my hair, but somehow I craved more. Shit, I didn't know hair pulling could be so fucking good...

Somewhere in my mind, I realized nothing would ever be this amazing. No one could ever fuck me as well and as thoroughly as he was right now. Lex was ruining sex for me because from now on, every other man would pale in comparison. Not a single one could measure to the deity taking me right this moment.

Well, if I'd end up ruined regardless, might as well go all the way, to make it worth it.

"Harder," I whimpered, my voice trembling and uneven.

I hadn't known what I wanted to be harder, but to my relief, he gave me harder everything. The hand fisting my hair pulled my head back vigorously, and the pain that flashed onto my scalp somehow added to the pleasure he was inflicting on me. His momentum grew merciless as well, and it entirely wrecked me. Shit, that was it. Sex couldn't ever become more intense than that, better than this moment, more blissful than this state of unfathomable euphoria.

Despite my desire to endure it, his momentum became too much for me. With all the sensations he'd built up, I feared that his rhythm would break me. With one hand grabbing my hair, and one firmly planted on my waist, he was harshly pulling me back against each of his unsparing thrusts, going deeper than before, the head of his shaft hitting my cervix each time. It reached a point where his balls bounced against my overworked clit every time he buried himself inside of me.

I was so turned on by all of what he was doing to me that I could not only hear my wetness but I could also feel my arousal leak out from my center and run down the inside of my thighs. This was ridiculous... How could he make sex so pleasurable, so extraordinary?

Everything was so intense, powerful, and overwhelming, I didn't know if the sensations I was experiencing were pain or pleasure. My cries could have been from both, just like the way my fists clenched the covers. It was too much, too fast, I was going to faint.

"Lex, I can't... I can't take it. Stop," I begged, hoping he would give me mercy.

Buried deep inside of me, he stopped immediately. His hand let go of my hair and my head fell back on the sheets. With a careful hand, he worriedly pushed my curls away to better see my face.

It became clear that what he'd been inflicting on me had been raw pleasure, as I already missed his thrusts. Stupid Andy, of course the man knows what he is doing.

"Are you all right?" he asked, his thumb wiping away a tear I didn't know had rolled along the side of my nose.

Not wanting to worry him unnecessarily, I nodded and rolled my hips against him. "Just come already," I answered.

Visibly reassured, he straightened back up and pulled out. That part of me felt incredibly empty, now that he wasn't in it, and I avidly wanted him to fill it up again. Emptied of all strength and free of his hold, my hips lowered and I rolled to the side to look at him, marveling at his physical perfection.

"You will come once more, and I'll be coming with you," he asserted, helping me slide higher on the bed.

Still laying on my side, glanced at his magnificent erection, wondering if it could rip another climax out of me. "I'm not sure I can," I argued with my brows knitted together. I honestly didn't feel like I had one more orgasm in me. Five incredible ones were already way too much. A sixth seemed impossible.

Lex didn't feel the same way, and a carnivorous smile stretched his lips. "Of course you can." Not waiting for my answer, he moved to straddle my leg that was against the mattress and spread the other one up. Lowering himself, he guided his hard flesh to my tender folds and nudged in, entering me sideways.

The short break I'd just had made me more receptive to what he was doing to me. When he grabbed my leg to hook it over his arm, opening me more, he reached even deeper and I muffled a desperate cry in the covers. With slow back-and-forth moves, he resumed what I had interrupted at a measured rhythm.

Fuck... I'd never feel like this ever again. No other man could ever make me feel so desperately good. Even Idris would now be a pitiful alternative to what Lex could do.

I turned my upper body to face him as well as I could, and our eyes met. After holding his gaze for a moment, I looked down at his body, at the way his hips were sinuously writhing against me. I bit my lip in a failed attempt to muffle a loud moan. He was so fucking sensual...

It would be impossible to see him every day at work and not have this image of him flashing into my mind. From this day forward, the mere sight of my boss would make cream my panties, because this right now would be all I'd think of. Lex in all his might, his golden skin sweaty from the intense fucking, the muscles of his firm abdomen rippling underneath. When I looked back up, I noticed he was also covering me with a lustful gaze. His eyes were locked on my breast, apparently fascinated by the way my modest mounds bounced with each of his powerful shoves.

As if he couldn't help it, he bent down to take my nipple in his mouth. The gesture made him spread my leg higher, stretching my tendons painfully. I wasn't particularly flexible, so this would surely hurt in the morning. But I didn't care about the pain right now. It didn't matter if I was sore from all this tomorrow. The future was meaningless. Only the present held value.

After his torturous mouth thoroughly teased my nipple, his free hand found my jaw and aligned my face with his. I expected him to kiss me, but instead he observed me with keen attention, his hips never stopping their torturous movements.

I was so fucking close... My climax was so imminent I could almost taste it.

"I can feel you clench around me," he said with a sultry voice. "Tell me, Andrea... Tell me how much that tight little pussy of yours wanted my cock."

"Aaah, shit... Don't stop..." I whimpered, that filthy mouth of his bringing me one step closer to the mind-blowing orgasm incoming.

"Tell me how you wanted this," he insisted. His voice was raspy, altered with want, and the low pitch made the woman in me swoon. His intense masculinity was like nothing I'd ever come across before, and I reveled in it.

I couldn't answer. Fuck, I couldn't form words. I had already admitted to desperately wanting him back in his office, I didn't want to do it again. This was a one-night stand, and I refused to be the pathetic idiot who'd never get over it. Well, I would, no matter what, but he didn't have to know that.

Lex really wanted his answer, though, so he slowed his momentum until the stimulation wasn't enough for the pleasure to keep growing. "Say it, Andrea. I want you to say it. I need you to say it."

"Lex..." I protested, trying to writhe my hips against him. He firmly held me in place, his dick buried deep inside of me, unmoving. I tried to resist, fearing what would happen if I gave in, but the retreating orgasm was frustrating me to the point where I couldn't hold back for long. Giving up, I boldly met his dark gaze. "I wanted this."

His dick distinctively twitched inside of me, my admission having a powerful effect on him. My cooperation was immediately rewarded as he resumed his thrusts at a slowly growing pace. "Have you been thinking about this? About us having sex?"

"Yes..."

"Have you touched yourself, imagining me doing all of this to you?"

It seemed impossible for my overheated face to get redder, but the heat of a blush reached all the way to the tip of my ears. "Yes."

"Say it," he commanded. I protested with a moan, trying to look away from him, but his firm grasp on my jaw kept me in place. "Say the words, Andrea."

"I— Fuck, Lex..." I sobbed when he subtly changed the angle of his thrusts, bringing me even more pleasure each time. "I touched myself, thinking about you," I admitted, my insides clenching spasmodically at the shameful confession.

"Did you come thinking about me?"

"Yes... Please, don't stop!"

"Was it this good?" he insisted, rolling his hips differently, making me feel all of him inside of me.

"Aah! No, never," I confessed. The orgasms I gave myself were minimal compared to what he was doing to me. A low, approving groan rolled in Lex's throat, and he lowered his head to claim my mouth with his.

His rhythm became hard and fast, and I knew he was now working on bringing us both to Nirvana. The teasing was over. Now it was time for the grand finale.

I moaned and cried in his mouth, wrecked by the pleasure he was inflicting on me. Our breathing became erratic, just like his thrusts, and I realized we would come at the same time. Both our climaxes were pending. Only a few more shoves and I'd shatter in his arms for the sixth time.

"Come now," he ordered, against my lips.

I couldn't say if it was because he'd ordered it, or if it would have happened no matter what, but I came apart in the second that followed his command. My body jolted with pleasure once more, while he kept my hips in place with both hands. He poured his seed deep inside of me, within the condom, an animalistic roar leaving his mouth to meet my cries.

This ultimate orgasm was the culmination of it all, the extraordinary apex of an entire evening of pleasure. The most intense and mind-blowing waves of satisfaction roamed through me. After a while, once our ragged breaths calmed down, he let go of my leg and I settled it in a more comfortable position, tangled with his. He was sprawled half over me, part of his weight pushing me onto the mattress, his shaft still in me.

I had no idea of the time it could be. We'd gotten here around six, but I couldn't tell at all how long it had been since I'd first kissed him in the kitchen.

Regardless of the hour, it was time for me to leave.

There was no clock on my side of the bed, and when I looked around to find one, I met his intense gray eyes, staring at me. Mesmerized, I stared back.

We had been having sex and exchanging bodily fluids all evening long, but somehow, this was the most intimate moment so far. We were laying in an odd embrace, our legs intertwined, our upper bodies pressed against each other, eyes connected by an unbreakable force. The fact that he was still inside of me added to the picture. My intimate flesh was so sensitive I could distinctively feel a heartbeat pulsate down there. I couldn't tell if it was his or mine, and I wondered if he could sense it as well.

Lex's hand reached for my temple, and he delicately brushed my messy, wet hair away. I was most certainly a mess, my skin gleaming with a considerable veil of sweat, my bangs sticking to my forehead, signs of exhaustion on my face... But it didn't matter. Not with the way he was looking at me. His eyes revealed something that resembled fascination.

It was so good to be desired by him. I wasn't the awkward nerdy girl, with weird references and too many superhero T-shirts anymore. I was the woman who was good enough to tempt Alexander Coleman and have him look at her with longing and fascination. Although pride was a deadly sin, the way his eyes made me feel was worth going to hell for. Not a single one of my exes had ever gazed at me like this, but he, the most alluring man I'd ever met, was. My chest expanded with confidence, gratitude, and a plethora of other feelings I couldn't quite figure out.

With the tip of his thumb, he grazed the outlines of my face. He moved up the dorsum of my nose, followed the arch of my eyebrow, descended to my cheekbone, followed the curve of my upper lip, came back via the lower one, and traced the line of my jaw in a final caress. His hand settled on the side of my head, his thumb grazing my temple, while the rest of his fingers tangled in my hair behind it.

The tenderness of the moment was disturbing.

It shouldn't have happened. I shouldn't have allowed it, and he shouldn't have done this. But with the amount of endorphins I had into my body right now, I didn't care. I was enjoying his touch, so I would indulge it for the time being. It was my turn to reach up for his face, and I rested my hand on his jaw before lifting my face forward, needing a kiss.

He obliged, and his lips found mine in a soft, almost tender way. He lingered, and I encouraged him, my hand on his nape forcing him to stay. What started as a chaste kiss soon transformed into something needier, and we adjusted our positions to be able to consume each other more thoroughly.

A shocked protest came out of my mouth when I felt him swelling up within me. Holy shit... This man is a machine.

His shaft getting bigger and bigger became uncomfortable for my satiated flesh, and I ripped away from his lips while moving the rest of me further until he slipped out of me.

"I'm sorry, I can't," I apologized, meeting his darkened eyes. Rolling on my side, I turned to face him better. "I reached my limit three orgasms ago," I laughed, softening my refusal with a kiss on his jaw.

His hand reached for my hip and brought me closer to him. "I'm sorry if I've pushed you too far," he apologized, laying a kiss on the side of my throat.

"You did, but I'm not complaining," I reassured him, tilting my head to the side so he'd have better access to my skin. He used this opportunity to gift me with a series of fiery pecks on my neck, shoulder, and then finished with a playful one on my nipple.

"I am starving," he declared, sitting up with enthusiasm. I watched as he got out of bed with one swift move.

How did he have so much energy left? I was thirty seconds away from fainting of exhaustion, and he was all dynamic and vigorous. The worst part was that I hadn't even done anything. He'd been the one doing all the work. I rolled on the bed, seeking refuge under the cover to hide my wrecked body, holding the linen in front of my chest, keeping a hungry eye on his superb form the whole time. He walked across the room, utterly naked, his hand getting rid of the condom nonchalantly. I admired the way his muscular ass moved with each step until he disappeared into an adjacent room. I heard the water run from a faucet and listened to him getting busy in there.

He quickly came back, and I couldn't help but stare at his semi-hard-on. All of this had been inside of me. And it wasn't even the full size. Feeling a bit proud, I looked up as he came toward me. He handed me a wet towel, and I noticed it was warm. I tried not to get affected by his attention for my well-being, but failed miserably, my heart warming up. Then, he went into another room, and I used the moment alone to quickly clean up the mess between my legs. I winced when I felt how sensitive my clit was. The whole area was extremely tender, actually.

Yeah, I'll have a limp tomorrow...

He came back only wearing a pair of black basketball shorts hanging low on his hips. And I could tell for sure it was the only garment on him since it was clear no underwear had been involved. Ah, fuck... Maybe we could manage one very last fuck before I left.

"Can I get you something?" he asked, turning to me, standing in the door frame, about to exit the room. "I think I have some leftover Chinese, and maybe some Lebanese."

Oh, food sounded like a very tempting option right now – especially since I loved falafel – but I wasn't staying here for some cute picnic on his bed. No. Either I found the strength somehow to have sex again, or it was time to go home.

"I'm just parched," I answered, realizing how completely dehydrated I was. "Go ahead. I'll join you," I proposed, thinking it was better to do all this in the kitchen, where my clothes were. Getting dressed was the first stage of my leaving.

He nodded, and after one last look at me, he disappeared into the living area.

As soon as I was certain he wouldn't come back, I quickly got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom, needing to pee. The dark marbled room was stunning and luxurious. There was a massive bathtub, a large Italian shower, two sinks, and above those, a mirror took almost the entire wall. My reflection in it made me grimace. I was a mess indeed. My hair was all over the place, the little makeup on my eyelids was blurry, and my lips were swollen. I looked like I'd just been fucked for hours. Well, I guess I look the part, then.

After closing the door behind me, I went to sit on the toilet, throwing the wet towel Lex had brought me in the laundry basket when I passed by it. As I sat, I looked at the shower, tempted to hop in it for a quick wash. No, I needed to get out. We had a shower at home. Not as impressive as this one, and without the whole hydro-massage-ramp-thingy on the wall, but home was a better choice.

There was a white robe hanging on a hook, and I slipped it on before tying the belt around me, preparing myself to get out. It was of course too large for me, so I rolled the sleeves up as I walked back into the bedroom.

As I passed the bed, I heard Lex getting busy outside, and worry invaded me. With a sigh, I sat on the bed, anxious about how awkward it would be to join him out there. But I had to. I had to get dressed and get home. Also, I was thirsty and famished. And tired as well. Very, very tired. More tired than I was thirsty, now that I was thinking about it.

I let myself fall back against the extremely comfortable pillows behind me. Damn, the bedding was amazing. Those pillows were fluffy, and the duvet under the cover was most definitely feathers. Even the linens, of obviously high quality, were soft and perfect. I was almost tempted to go out and ask him where he got them, but the idea seemed absurd. Hey, I couldn't help but notice how nice your sheets were when my face was shoved into them while you were fucking me from behind. Where did you get those?

"Not happening. Nuh-uh," I whispered to myself, my unfocused eyes on the ceiling.

Actually, not much would happen at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 151K 68
Love and hate get tangled in sheets when Vaughn and Claire enter into a marriage of convenience that defies a fragile and bloodthirsty family rivalry...
987K 57.3K 82
When yet another curveball puts Andy and Lex's relationship into serious jeopardy, the stakes become higher than they've ever been, forcing the coupl...
117K 8K 28
After the incident in high school, Cobie Evans has been avoiding the popular guys like the plague. It's until the day she sends a wrong email to her...
31.1K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...