▪︎It's Too Late▪︎[ Completed ]

By Mamree

#Standalone .... What will be the result when a selfless woman will get only humiliation and truma in return... More

DISCLAIMER
It's Too Late : 1
It's too late : 2
It's Too Late : Last Part

It's Too Late : 3

22.6K 982 492
By Mamree

Dedicated to all my lovely readers and friends.

parthvkkv6,Mansi_SR,razz03,nivinishi,ilfordian,rkala1524,araizdak,Garimasrivasatava,

and my dear psuhuna,

~ It's Too Late ~

Third Part

RM...

EVENING...

The Raizada's and the Gupta's were eagerly waiting for Aman to come. All of them including Arnav were gathered in the living room impatiently, looking at the clock again and again. Arnav had already gathered the family members immediately after coming back from the AR and told them about the incident happened in the office, told them that he had finally got a clue about Khushi and soon he will bring her back in RM along with their son ..

Their son, Khushav...

And that was another pleasant surprise for the Raizada's and the Gupta's as well as they all again felt the immense sense of guilt washed over them after realizing the truth.. Khushi was pregnant when she was ignored by the family, Khushi was pregnant when she saw the entire family were comparing the son of his husband's ex-girlfriend with her husband saying they are so similar, most importantly, Khushi was pregnant when she observed how her husband ignored her, get importance to his ex girlfriend and her son, while she was craving for his assurance and love only..

And this realization was enough to kill the family members with guilt.. They don't know how they will face Khushi but they all knew now, they will not let go of Khushi... whatever it require to earn Khushi's forgiveness, they will do.

But Arnav's condition was most vulnerable..a plethora of emotions was overwhelming him.. He is a father... he had a son with Khushi... Did Khushav knew about ASR is his father?? Another thought struck Arnav and He felt restless thinking about how he will not only face Khushi but his son too...

Everyone came back from their self loathing when a known voice was heard from the doorway, "Good evening everyone." There standing Aman Mathur with a blank expression.

Everyone was happy as well as a dread feelings overpower them, that now they all has to face their mistakes which forced Khushi to leave the house. An impatient Arnav run towards Aman, " Where were you dammit? Why were your phone switched off ? Just tell me where is Khushi and my son, you know about them right?"

Aman looked straight at Arnav's eyes and replied , " Yes, I know and I will tell you all.. But before that I will read something, and I am requesting you all to keep silent till I end it. If anyone , by any chance interrupt me, I will leave then and there without uttering any further words , and I mean it."

" Are you serious Aman?? Are you playing a game? Just tell me dammit.." Arnav almost yelled but Arav came from behind and holds him, " Relax, let Aman uncle speak.. Just keep your patience for few more minutes, please Bade papa."

Nodding Arnav took few steps back and let Aman enter properly. Aman ignore the request of the family members for any food, pleasantries even Aman did not take a seat. " I will take few minutes, I will not spoil your precious time, and once again, don't interrupt in between."

With that Aman Mathur pull a letter from his pant pocket and looking at everyone's face finally looked at ASR and started to read,

"Dear Amanji,

I don't know how I will start the letter. First let me introduce myself, I am Khushi..I don't know do you still remember me or not, it's long time, 20 years to be precisely. I am Khushi, the middle class girl from Lacknow who once worked for AR about one month, later who did a job to train Lavanya Kashyap. Hope you remember me now, if not, I was the wife of your boss for One month..I think this much introduction is enough.

You may be thinking, why all of a sudden I am trying to contact you, actually I never planned to disturb any of your life, but situation is like that. And when, I remember whom will I seek help from, only three names came in my mind, one is you, another is Manohor Raizada and last one is Nandhkishore aka NKJI...

But I don't want to disturb any of the Raizada's, once again.. I know my existence will create havoc in their peaceful life, so, I contacted you..I am really helpless in some matter..

Let me, tell you from the beginning.. Firstly, sorry for disappearing like that, I remember how You told me that, was I facing any problem when I was counting my last few days in RM. But I knew your loyalty towards your boss, ASR. I did not want to force you to make a choice between me and Your boss, the great ASR.

You know Amanji I still did not know how I fell in love with the Arnav Singh Raizada. Because since the day, I had met him, all I got from him is humiliation, pain, abuse, hatred, mistrust and what not. I seriously wondered how a girl can love the person, who called her names like characterless, gold digger, home wrecker, uneducated. No girl, with her sane mind will ever fall in love in this circumstances but I did..May be because love is blind or may be because I was crazy, As from the childhood I just learn to spread happiness ignoring my own sorrow, because from life I just learn to put everyone in my priority list except my ownself. And that's the reason I got the courage to love the great ASR and it costs me so much.

I sometimes really wonder, why I did not make differentiate between attraction and love?? If I would, then I surely able to know that whatever ASR felt for me is just a mere attraction nothing else. Otherwise, I would not have been questioned repeatedly, again and again. Every time, whenever a problem occurs either in Gupta family or Raizada family, and In ASR life, I became the victim of that. I bear the burn of being accused of Shyam's mistress, I bear the hatred of being the biggest mistakes of ASR life, I became the characterless woman when I was actually the victim..everyone, every time expected me to compromise, to adjust, why so?? Was not I am also a human being? But I tolerated everything, every accusation, every pain, every betrayal, for the sake of the families whom I adore and for the man whom I really loved with my everything.

But I was not strong enough to bear the ignorance of the husband whose numerous mistakes I forgiven many a times before, but he never asked me for once why I did the DNA test, but just punished me by insulting my unconditional love, devotion, care, concern and not to forget, in this process he humiliated the sacred bond of marriage too which bind us together.

Are you thinking I am overreacting? Tell me Aman ji what a wife do, when she sees that her in laws and her own family too pampering his husband's ex girlfriend and her son like a family member while they were treating me like a servant of the family ? I was a laughing stock for the family, an entertaining package for free. Tell me, How a wife would have reacted if his husband replaced her position in his life with his ex girlfriend? Be it in dinning hall seat or be in the car passenger seat.. I forgave my husband many a times for his abusive behaviour towards me earlier but this time he brought another woman in between us.. How could I have accepted that or how could I have forgiven him later on??

When I feel it's enough I told you to investigate about Sheetal Kapoor and the result showed She is trapping ASR and for this she is trying to create distance between us.. But did she is really responsible for whatever happened? No.. She is not... it was My husband and his ego which influenced her to do the act what she did. To teach me a lesson to satisfy his ego, he used another woman this time putting the final nail in our relationship. I once thought I will bring the truth infront of everyone but then what?? I know everyone including my egoistic, rich husband will ask for forgiveness but after few days the situation will be same. That's because no one ever valued me for what I am... I was always a taken for granted piece in their life, be it my husband or my so called family or my in laws...

I was tired.. really, really tired and I was losing my self, my self confidence , my self respect... still I was in dilemma for what to do, but that very morning I found out that I was pregnant. Forgetting everything, I thought to reveal the truth to everyone and give the relationship a chance once again, probably the last chance. But when I found out my husband is going to accompany his ex-girlfriend's son in father's day, it's really disgusted me. I was hurt, angry but more over disgusted with my husband because this time he is not snatching my rights but my child's right too.

And that changed my view. It made me re think my decision once again. Now, after knowing the truth everyone including my husband may be start to show the care and few days will go peaceful but then?? What if again any Sheetal or Shyam come, then? What if again my husband's sister Mrs Anjali became weak and took any drastic step in her life then? Everytime I will be accused, I will be the one to took their burn.. But realization dawn upon me, now, I am not alone but my child is here too. I had compromised with my life but why should my child? Already my husband and his family snatched his right, by attending the father's day of a boy who is no one actually...next who knows, what else will come? I was treated like a taken for granted individual, no respect, nothing...they treated me not as a family member but a whole time servant of the family..but what about my child? Will they too treat him or her as a piece of shit? What if they do? Or worse, what if they separate me, from my child's life saying I am a middle class illiterate girl? Besides, for a second suddenly a thought also came in my mind. What if my husband denied to be the unborn as his own, he is now punishing me, for bruising his ego, what if, he hurt me by denying being the father of my unborn?? For a second, I suddenly remember, my husband is the same man, who had assumed that I had a illegitimate relationship with his brother in law. What if, he told something like that again?? I could not bear it.. I will not... and that's why finally I left the house.

I am thankful to mamaji, who did not asked me for once why I am leaving the house, probably he read my agony...I am grateful to him too..

Now, you may ask, why I am writing this letter after 20 years, why now? Before answering that, did you meet the young boy who gave you the letter and probably still standing in front of your eyes, tapping his feet in restlessness.. He is my son, my everything, my KHUSHAV... he is the only hope of this middle class woman who spend her entire life holding onto him.. But now, I am losing the battle. I have diagnosed lungs cancer, last stage. My Khushav still don't know.. I am really afraid, what will happen to him after my demise? He is just 19 years.. that's why I am writing to you..

Amanji, will you please look after him? No, I am not talking about the financial help, I have little bit of savings and it will help him to complete his education. Just guide him, there is no one in his life after me...

Will you please.. If you are not ready, It's okay but please don't let the Raizada's and ASR know about Khushav.. They don't deserve to know him... What if they treated Khushav the way, they treated me ? Because, I know Arav Singh Raizada is there, In RM...

I don't know, by the time you will read the letter, I will be alive or not, but please don't let Khushav know anything at this moment.. He only knew I have some lung infections, I also requested my doctor the same...

If, possible just take care of my child, in my absence.. Be his Aman mamu..just..Stay beside him when I will be not here anymore........

With gratitude,

Khushav's mother,

Khushi Sharma...."

By the time, Aman finished reading the letter everyone had tears in their eyes. Nani and Manorama were crying hugging each other. Anjali was holding Payal hands and both are crying.. Akash and Rahul's eyes were also not dry. But two people were most devastated. Arav and Arnav...

Arav was as if cursing himself for the pain he had given to the selfless lady but he was holding Arnav tightly in his embrace, because Arnav was about to fall on the floor, after listening that Khushi had cancer.

Arnav was shocked and numb, hearing two fact. One Khushi had lung cancer and most importantly, Khushi contacted with Aman , even she thought about NK and Mamaji for Khushav's safety but did not ever consider him.. She even strictly told not to let ASR know about their son.. Was he that bad? Was he that much undeserving? It was always Khushi who use to understand him.. and he failed her, that to so miserably.. Arnav wanted to shout, wailed to let the pain go away which was choking him to death but he could not...

" Where is Khushi? Please let us know.. She needs us beside her at this crucial time." Payal requested folding her hands coming out from her guilt trip.

" NO... SHE DOESN'T NEED ANY OF YOU.." a voice boomed in the living room of RM forcing everyone's attention. There standing the adolescent boy, having the feature of Khushi but his attitude spoke about ASR...

There he is... the Son of Khushi and Arnav...

Khushav....

To Be Continued...

************

Author note:

My First 4S on Arshi...

This is the Third part...

I know I had said that it will be the last one but, I need at least one more part...so, hope you will bear with me..

Waiting for your precious opinion..

Until then, read my other stories, " Another Chance," " Beauty and the beast" and " Rising Phoneix"..

Love,

Mamree

20.10.2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
180K 9K 39
Highest rank 6 #sanyairani Prologue When your Love give you pain then what it would have happened ? When your Love become mistake then What it woul...
134K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...
307K 17.1K 41
Winner of 2nd position in Limelight Award 2020. #Standalone .... A journey of a spirited woman who find herself after going through almost death. Jo...