Slender Mansion Maid

By Elemental_Witch

"In a fight to the death at dinner time who would win? Jeff, Jane, Dr.Smily, Grinny, E.J., Masky, or our huma... More

Dinner
Monday
Spicy little maid
Hide-In-Dare-Seek
Duty Calls.... Literally
Casket Maker
I'm Going To Dieeeeee
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......
Hey
Daddy
Everyday
Controlling Men Since Forever
Sunday is my Fun-day! (A.K.A Day Of Worship)
Stirring Up Horomonal Female Trouble
Ze-Bruh
Dude
Just Dance It Will Be Okay Da Da Da Doo
Rug Burns! (No I am not roasting a rug)
Games
Zalgo
Babes
Everyone Reacts Differently
Everyone Reacts Differently Pt.2
Little Bit
L.J. & L.Jill
Lights Off
Inklings
Pranks
Good, Bad, and the Dirty
Point of No Return
Irena, That Bitch
Still hate Irena
Dates Not The Gross Fruit
The Pale Man's Mansion
Boy's Will Be..... Girls??
Boy's Will Be.... Girls?? Pt.2
Mr. & Mrs. Black
The Attic
Letters You Know, from the Alphabet
Mr.Hyde
One Year After
Who Stole The Cookies!?
Dope and Water Mix Well
Whenever Something goes Bad in Your Life Yell, "Plot Twist!"
Impossible
Kisses
Getting Down With the Sickness
THANK YOU
Sneak Peek Into Next Book

Party Business

670 22 36
By Elemental_Witch

Halloween is finally here and with all of the "kerfuffle" going on I haven't had time to be hype for it.

Jane and the Candy's are preparing a large space in the woods for the Halloween party. Every year they throw a party where a bunch of them do a mass murder, have sex, or drink themselves into a coma. I usually take the kids out for sweets. This year the Creepypasta's are banned from the city so the other groups and gangs can enjoy the night. Of course the house is pissed but they are all planning of playing scary and murderous games.

A lot of the Pasta's have gone out to fetch some victims and have locked them in a place I should not know about, in the middle of three trees and a pile of leaves. Ticci Toby talks a lot.

I still plan on going out with the children secretly they have to be dressed up this year. It is dangerous for us to go out but I want them all to be happy. The kids have had a long year and I will make sure they get out to have fun.

I knock on Slender's door, Irena opens it with a wide smile. I frown.

"Oh, hello there! How can I help you?"

"You can't, where is Slender?"

"Oh."

She moves out of the way, Slender is sitting at his desk irritated. Wonder how I can tell? I know. I just know. Do not question the great Rodini. Get it? Rose and Houdini together? Ah whatever.

"Slender hey I have a question."

"Irena could you leave us?"

She nods and quietly shuts the door behind her. I turn to him with crossed arms.

"Can't handle a woman?"

"Getting tired of dealing with them, what do you need?"

I sit on the desk and fold my hands in my lap. He watches intently, I know because he is charting my every move.

"Well, I mean today is Halloween. Happy Halloween, but, well could I take the kids-"

"No."

"I didn't even finish!"

"You don't need too. The Pasta's are throwing a party tonight in the forest-"

"Yeah they will all be running around murdering, scaring the shit out of the little ones, and drinking to the point they either pass out or having sex. I am asking to have the kids dressed up to keep them away from that."

He crosses his arms and sighs.

"I feel like if I say no you will still do it."

"You may be right."

I frown harder.

"You need to have someone that will protect you and-"

"I don't need protection!"

"You will have assistance from Splendor and Trender."

I raise and eyebrow.

"What about Offender? You know he would have no issue hurting someone to protect-"

"First of all saying Offenderman and protection in one sentence does not fit."

I hold back my laughter because he made a very funny joke, but it wasn't intentional.

"Secondly Splendor can protect you just as well if not better, Trender would protect too."

"Oh come on Splendor just had the three month crazy session, he won't want to hurt anyone for at least two months. Trender protect someone? Really."

I give him the look we all know when someone is being stupid, it's the look. Slender holds up his hand.

"Thridly I do not want you spending a lot of time with Offender anymore. You guys are becoming too close as friends."

I put my hands on the desk.

"Just friends Slender, would you rather I hated him?"

"Preferable."

"Richard."

"Rose," he sighs, "as much as I wish you wouldn't go out with the children tonight, to make sure you are safe I want you to go with my brot-"

The door opens up and Offender walks in humanized with a big stupid grin on his face. I sigh and shake my head.

"Hey bro, waz up. Trender is having sex with a cat and is going to take it to the party! Splendor has going to Canada to go have fun with his Happypastas on Halloween," he turns to me and smirks, "why you here dollface?"

"I'm going to take out the kids tonight for Trick or Treating."

He hums happily.

"Well Slender that isn't very safe is it?"

"Halt die klappe Bruder, ich weiß, was du tust. Ich bin nicht glücklich darüber und wenn du darüber sprichst, brinh ich dich um."

I squish my eyebrows together and frown. Is he talking shit on me? Offender chuckles.

""Mach dir keine sorgen, Bruder. Hart."

Slender stands up and points at Offender, who raises his hands up with a smirk. Okay so they are both talking shit on me.

"Ich werde sie schon nicht hart beissen."

I clear my throat loudly, and notice I am not getting any attetion. I sigh and leave the room. I need to get my costumes ready and I need to get the kids ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are not wearing that!"

Jane points at the modest red riding hood dress. I laugh.

"Well I kinda don't have anything else."

"I am throwing a girl party, we have fun, and not like middle aged Mom's." She snaps I shrug my shoulders as I dress in my tribal outfit that is more modest than Nina. "I have the perfect outfit for you!"

"No, I'm good Jane, thanks though."

I grab my handmade broom and put on my hat. I hold my arms out.

"How do I look?"

"Normal."

"Awesome, I will see you for the girls Halloween party."

I leave her in my room. She finds a secluded part of the forest near the lake so we can be the daughter of the demons and goddesses. She got sexy men last year we had, well, fun and then they murdered them all.

We all danced and ran with the animals the swam in the lake. I smile to myself, this year will be good. I get downstairs and see the kids waiting for me holding bags and pumpkin faces.

Sally was dressed as a zombie, Ellie and Elliot were Mabel and Dipper from Gravity Falls. Lazari was Maleficent, I'm so happy she found someone she could be. Tock, my precious boy, was Chronos from Alice in Wonderland. They were so cute.

"Alrighty you cuties. Where is our Security gaurd."

"Was I supposed to be a security gaurd?"

I turn to see Offender dressed up as a vampire. I frown.

"Kinda cliche."

"You're a witch, shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was so damn cold and it was only just around seven. The kids ran from door to door as a group trying to scare other people. Offender got beaten up a few times not by the other groups but because I kept tripping him everytime he would stare at a slutty costume.

"Why couldn't you have worn that."

"Because I am walking children."

He blows raspberries and walks next to me the whole night watching the kids with an intent I have never seen. He made sure we were all safe. How sweet.

"You know."

He snaps out of the trance and looks at me.

"You are kinda hot when you are chill."

A smirk forms on his face. I sigh.

"And it's gone. I didn't want to tell you because you would do this."

I try to walk on ahead, Offender links his arm in mine.

"Oh Flower, I know. You are cute when you watch movies or read books while hiding in the closets to get privacy."

"Stalker."

"Hey should be happy I don't fall on you- look at that kid she is like ten dressed up as a whore!"

He seemed pissed. Oh well.

"And?"

"Girls should not wear that stuff until they can drink, so don't put yourself in the situation because if you ever wore that it would end up on the floor."

"Well, okay then."

I walk on to keep up with the group of kids.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe was this a smart idea?"

"Shut up and lift me over. Since you don't want to teleport."

He grabs my waist and slowly raises me enough so I can jump over the fence.

"Who wears shorts under long skits!"

He whisper yells.

"Me you dickbag."

I jump over and roll, my hat falls off and I fling it over the fence a hand shoots up and grabs it.

I tip-toe, to the little red wagon and unlock the back gate and drag the wagon behind me. I run around to where I was hoisted over to see nobody.

"Jerk."

"Yes?"

I jump and spin on him.

"You are a dick, stop scaring me count crack-ula."

He laughs at that. The reason we got a wagon that has tall sides is because the kids were falling asleep. So Offender took off his Cape and I took off my skirt (don't worry I have tights and shorts on) to give the little ones padding. Once they are all in the wagon they all sleep with their bags of candy. Offender pulls the kids in the wagon while I watch them.

For the longest time it is quiet. I check my watch. 10:17.

"So, Slender told me while he was drunk you don't want kids."

"So?"

"Well I want kids."

"You?"

What kind of fuckery is this?

"Oh yeah, I have wanted kids for a while now, my own kids. The reason why I haven't just taken you to be is because you aren't 100% human. You can have babies. Something you don't want."

"Kids just are a no."

"Why?"

"Busy maid that will die. Not gonna have them suffer."

"That's it? Life is suffering my kids won't be pansies, and I once went to the future my son had thick brown hair that he was rocking to metal and our girls were so beautiful. I miss them and I only met them once. And you-"

"What?"

"You were there."

"Did you fuck Irena too? That makes sense."

"I think you should change your mind on children."

I glare at him. Flipping weirdo having a future when I can't even plan if I will brush my hair tomorrow.

"Go enjoy the girl party."

Offender smirks.

"I will."

"Gross."

Author Note:Thank you ViolaHarry for the German translation! It really means a lot♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
984 85 21
- Cover made by Mystical_Panda! - A Creepypasta story, My oc, DO NOT STEAL! His life use to almost be perfect, well, besides the fact were he was nev...
596K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...