We, the Dreamers: A RWBY x Wa...

Von After_Hours_Writer

In the furthest depths of the void, a new solar system was discovered. A system of planets, unknown to any fo... Mehr

Chapter One: I Mean You no Harm
Chapter Two: An Invitation
Chapter Three: The Ride There
Chapter Four: Meeting the Ice Queen
Chapter Five: Initiation Preparation
Chapter Six: Partners
Chapter Seven: Stress
Chapter Eight: New Roommates
Chapter Nine: The First Day
Chapter Ten: Sparring
Chapter Eleven: Lesson Learned
Chapter Twelve: Conspiracy
Chapter Thirteen: Revelation
Chapter Fourteen: Jaunedice
Chapter Fifteen: Jealousy
Chapter Sixteen: Forever Falls
Author's Note: Quite A Dilemma
Chapter Seventeen: Rememberence
Chapter Eighteen: Tending Wounds
Chapter Nineteen: The Stray
Chapter Twenty: Chaos
Chapter Twenty-One: The Beach
Chapter Twenty-Two: Board Games & Investigation
Chapter Twenty-Three: Quality Time
Chapter Twenty-Four: Distress Call
Chapter Twenty-Five: Intimacy
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Orokin's Ball
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Tiny Kubrow
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Hunt
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Search and Destroy
Chapter Thirty: Vytal Festival
Chapter Thirty-One: A "Gift" From the Void
Chapter Thirty-Two: A Gruesome Finale
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Dreamer's Greatest Nightmare
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Inevitable
Volume II Preview: Defy our Destiny
Volume II / Chapter One: Natah
Volume II / Chapter Two: Prison Break
Volume II / Chapter Four: Reclamation of Vale
Volume II / Chapter Five: War on the Grineer
Volume II / Chapter Six: Patch
Volume II / Chapter Seven: Formalities
Volume II / Chapter Eight: Stolen Army
Volume II / Chapter Nine: Hostage
Volume II / Chapter Ten: Love United
Volume II / Chapter Eleven: The Calm Before The Storm
Volume II / Chapter Twelve: The Storm After The Calm

Volume II / Chapter Three: Coming Home

1.4K 25 38
Von After_Hours_Writer

Mountain Pass...
Earth...
3rd Person POV

Alone, on the snow packed mountain pass, the Tenno was climbing upward to the summit of the highest peak of the mountainside. As he reached the summit, he took a meditative pose in his Warframe, closing his eyes and looking down at himself as he began to dream of his purpose on Earth. That purpose... to seek out an old friend.

???: Tenno...

Looking up, the Tenno looked around him, finding the one standing right beside him.

???: You called for me, Orokin child?

Ryoma: Teshin.

Standing up from his spot, the Tenno turned himself to face the Dax standing before him. As he did this, the Dax spoke once more.

Teshin: It has been almost a year since the last we spoke.

Ryoma: Yeah.... I've been busy.

Noticing a small insignia of the Saturn Six Penitentiary on the Warframe's left hip, the Dax nodded.

Teshin: So I've noticed...

After a few seconds of silence, the Dax asked a personal question.

Teshin: You've heard about your Lotus, haven't you?

Ryoma: I was tortured... haunted by it. I can remember every word she spoke.

Teshin: Have you made a decision?

Ryoma: I could care less about the outcome, but that's not why I-.

The Tenno stopped talking as the Dax placed a hand against his chest.

Teshin: Your choice is your own, child, but I must warn you: You may not be influenced by the outcome, but it will very much have an impact on the lives of the other Tenno.

Ryoma: ?

Teshin: The community is deeply divided on the issue; My Conclave has been at full capacity over the last few weeks, solely to settle these disputes. There have even been cases of murder going around.

Ryoma: That bad, huh?

Teshin: It's inevitable, child... There will be a war among Tenno. How long can the community contain itself before it explodes, I don't know.

Ryoma: These fools...

Teshin: My opinion is my own, but watch yourself out there, pupil.

Ryoma: That is why I've summoned you here, Teshin Dax. I need supplies... to return into the Void... to return home.

After a few more seconds of silence, the Dax muttered.

Teshin: I see...

Handing the Tenno a small black medallion, the Dax continued on.

Teshin: Give this to the merchant at the relay... Darvo, I believe is his name.

Ryoma: I'm aware of Darvo and Clem.

Teshin: He'll provide you with the gear you need.

Placing the medallion in his Warframe's storage compartment, the Tenno nodded as the Dax's ship appeared from Earth's atmosphere down towards the two.

Teshin: Shall we get going, pupil?

Ryoma: Of course.

An Hour Later...
Strata Relay...

Upon reaching the relay that floated above Earth's atmosphere, the two individuals were met with a small group of Tenno, all dawning their own Warframes. In particular, they were there to meet up with Teshin to settle their disputes.

Tenno: I keep telling you, Mag is the most useless Warframe of them all.

Tenno: Teshin! Teshin Dax!

The Tenno dawning a Mag Warframe sprinted towards the Dax soldier.

Tenno: Where have you been!?

Ryoma: He's only been gone for a few hours at most.

Teshin: I've been busy helping one of your own.

As the two discussed the dispute, the Tenno thought to himself before heading off into the relay, leaving the Dax with his work.

Ryoma: A busy man, he's become.

Entering the relay, the Tenno ignored the glares and displays of disgust by his peers as he made his way to Darvo's discount shop, a place that made itself known by the holographic sign at the entrance:

Ryoma: How.... completely legal.

Entering the shop through an open door, the Tenno was greeted by a hoarder's room of supplies on his right: guns, ammo, spectre summons, med packs, shield packs, energy packs, forma, orokin reactors, and so much more. On his left, stood a large bulletproof glass counter with several primes and some of the newest weapons on display. Behind the counter, a Grineer Lancer the size of a human teen stood, alongside a freelance Corpus merchant.

Clem: Clem?

Darvo: Hmm?

The two looked back at the counter, noticing the Tenno's presence.

Darvo: Ah! Another customer.

Pointing at the Acceltra on display, he asked.

Darvos: Wouls you like to test out today's newest ste-I mean, deal?

Looking down at the weapon, the Tenno asked.

Ryoma: What is it?

Darvo: I'm glad you asked...

Pointing over at a holographic display case, Darvo loaded up a video of the Acceltra being test fired at a Grineer dummy.

Darvo: Take a look.

Playing the video, the weapon released a rapid-fire bombardment of rockets upon the dummy, obliterating it upon the first three rockets but still continuing till the magazine was empty. In trying to count out the magazine size, the Tenno lost count. His eyes widening with maniacal joy as he asked.

Ryoma: Ammo count?

Darvo: 48/120 stock.

Ryoma: Hehehehe...

Darvo: But this...

Heaving the weapon from the counter, Darvo bragged on.

Darvo: This stolen Corpus tech-I mean... This fine weapon...
has been modified to fire multiple rockets instead of one. This thing'll destroy armies.

Ryoma: AH, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ryoma: I'll take it.

Darvo: That'll be-.

Before the merchant could finish his sentence, the Tenno placed down the medallion given to him by Teshin. Seeing this, Darvo stopped himself short, realizing what the medallion represented.

Darvo: Ah. A Dax's blessing, huh... Hmm... That's something you don't see everyday.

Ryoma: I need supplies, Darvo.

Darvo: That explains it...

After taking the medallion, Darvo responded to it.

Darvo: Take the gun, and whatever else you need.

Ryoma: I will....

Reaching for a Pyrana prime that sat on display, the Tenno's hand was slapped by Darvo, causing him to pull back.

Ryoma: Hey!

Darvo: But you're not getting any primes.

Five Minutes Later...

Ryoma: Acceltra... check.

Ryoma: AKLex... check.

Ryoma: And of course... Paracesis.

Ryoma: Check.

Inspecting his new arsenal, the Tenno gradually felt more confident of himself as he put away his new weapons, each one modified to produce as much damage per shot as possible. Upon putting away the Paracesis, Darvo concluded the Tenno' "shopping spree".

Darvo: That should do it. Hopefully the Dax can actually pay for all this.

Ryoma: Again, thank you Darvo... You too, Clem.

Clem: Clem.

Ryoma: But there is something else I wish to ask of you, Darvo.

Darvo: Oh boy...

Ryoma: But I promise you, there is a reward for it.

Darvo: Oh?

Intrigued by the word "reward", Darvo asked with curiosity.

Darvo: And what would that reward be?

Ryoma: Your own place in the land of the Void.

Darvos: Now that's a reward I can get behind.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.6K 121 15
It has been 10 years since the discovery of the Arc Reactor deep inside Remnant... and cause the Energy Storm tragedy. A cyber world was make by it b...
47.2K 773 18
Y/N L/N was an average young man whose normal life drastically changed when he woke up in the middle of the woods, not knowing how he got there. Thin...
174K 2.1K 19
A UNSC frigate escapes from the remains of the planet Reach, using its Slip Space Drive to jump to a random location. Mid-jump, its drive fails, ope...
4.7K 116 79
After transformers prime megaton goes into exsyal but on his way he start to fall into a black hole witch send him to another dimension Where he's hu...