Hey Angel Face (Completed)

By heymoon123

Y/n is a new student at Belleville high. On her first day she meets punk boy Gerard, but he doesn't seem to s... More

Hey Angel Face
Eat a Fuckin' Crayon
Hi, I'm Y/n. I'm your new student.
Oh Shit a Rat
Firecrackers
Big Dumb Child
The End
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Snowball

3.3K 94 332
By heymoon123

I sat in a random classroom, waiting for my last day of detention to be over. Detention is a bitch...

"Hey pumpkin!" I turned around.

"What?" I asked, annoyance apparent in my voice.

"Haha, made you look," He smirked, smacking his minty gum. I turned back around, and set my head on the desk. I did all I could to ignore the boy behind me, "Angel face!" He waited a moment, "Pumpkin!" He waited again, "Sugar? Are you dead?"

"I will be." I murmured. Brendon was of no help. He sat next to me, yet it was as if I was non-existent. He was so focused on his phone, not bothered by anything.

"Look at me! Princess, look at meee!"

"Princess? That's new."

"Yeah, but look at me!" I groaned, finally giving in, "Haha, made you look." I rolled my eyes, setting my head back down. He is actually five!

"Hey, hey, hey! Look at me!" The teacher up front finally stood up, and let us leave. Gerard just followed Brendon and I. He walked next to me and began poking my face, "I got you, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke..."

"Gerard?"

"Yes, miss angel face?" He kept poking.

"Can you not poke my face, please?"

"I'll think about it. Hmmmm, no!" He laughed. Brendon still had his eyes glued to his phone.

"Hey Bee? A little help here?" I tugged on his lavender hoodie.

"Yeah yeah, one second, doll," After a moment, he finally slid the device away, "Leave us the fuck alone! Go away!"

"I don't think I will!" He stuck his tongue out. It went on like this until I finally got home, the dance was in two days.

Those next two days were hell. Gerard shoved me into lockers, acted like a demented five year old, and did everything in his power to push me over the edge. But I stayed calm. Friday finally rolled around and I began to get ready.

I had Hayley come over, she helped with my hair and makeup as I did her. Once ready, I stood in the bathroom, admiring my dress, and the little things that made me feel good about myself. Tonight is going to be good... it'll be fun... I just have to ignore Gerard, and all will be well...

That's when, I heard a knock on the door. Brendon...

I rushed to the front door and opened it to see him with his hair all nice, his suit making him look amazing, and his smile was the most adorable thing.

"Hey baby girl, I got you some flowers." He brought his hands from behind his back to reveal a bouquet of roses. His face was just as red as they were.

"Aww thank you, bee bee." I took the flowers, just as my parents came over.

"Oh look how adorable!" My mom cried, pulling Brendon in and shutting the door, "You two are so cute! Pictures!" We both groaned. Hayley came out in a pretty plain black dress.

"My date's here, see you later losers!" I waved to her as she left. My mom probably took a hundred pictures before letting us leave.

"I am so sorry about all that. She always has to take so many pictures." I complained, walking out of the house.

"It's alright, my parents would do the same thin- Oh my god what happened to my car!?" I looked over to see it had been spray painted red with the words 'tramp' and 'loser' covering the normally black car, "My parents are gonna kill me!" He cried.

"Gerard, that dick! I'm so sorry about this. Do you think we can fix it somehow?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess we best just head to the dance." He said, irritated.

"We could walk." I suggested.

"No, I'm not making you walk. It's just spray paint. We should be fine, let's just go," He sighed, mostly saying this to calm himself down. He opened the passenger side door for me. He went to the drivers side and drove off.

"Y'know, we could always skip the dance and have some fun." He smirked, setting a hand on my thigh, and moving it up. My eyes immediately went wide as I tried to push it off.

"Uh, no thanks!"

"Oh come on doll, it'll be fun. Me, you, and whatever happens between us." I shook my head. I am not losing my virginity to a douche bag in a trashy spray painted car...

"Baby girl, I know you want it..."

"No, please stop." We pulled up to the school where he leaned back in his seat and sighed.

"I did all this work for nothing!? I did so much for you and this is how you repay me!?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"You only got with me to fuck?" I asked softly as tears began to well up.

"Well, yeah! Why else would I!?" I tried my best to keep the tears in as long as I could.

"I thought you really liked me. I liked you. I thought what we had was meaningful. It meant nothing to you. Didn't it?" I asked, still calm as could be, but barely holding it together. He didn't answer, but he didn't need to. I got out, enraged.

"Baby, wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!"

"Oh yeah? Then why'd you say it?" I asked, rushing inside the school, and away from Brendon.

"Hey pumpkin, did you like the paint job me and the boys did?" Gerard asked, he was wearing the same leather jacket and jeans from the other day. I didn't answer him, I just walked away. I found a secluded corner of the gym, and cried, "Angel face, what's going on?" Why would he care?

I looked up to answer, but it was a trap.

"Hey, I got you some punch!" Frank laughed, pouring a cup of the red drink all over me. I shot up, jaw dropped. Without thinking, I smacked him in the face. People stared.

"I-I'm sorry..." I sobbed, running to the bathroom, and hiding out in the last stall. I sat with my knees to chest, crying into them. I then heard the bathroom door open. I watched from under the stall as the loud footsteps got closer until they stood right in front of my stall. I expected a beating. I expected a face full of insults. That's not what I got at all.

"Y/n?" His voice was calm. Unlike the whiny childish tone I had grown accustomed to, "Can I come in?" I didn't answer.

Why would I let him in? What is he trying to do now? Is he really going to attempt to make this night even worse?

"I know you're in there, sunshine. Can I please talk to you? I won't pull anything, I promise," I sighed, and placed my hand under the door, pulling it open. I hadn't bothered to lock it, "Oh pumpkin, I'm so sorry." Are his eyes filled with sorrow? Is he going to cry as well? Why is he sorry?

"Go ahead, laugh at me. You did it, I broke. Congratulations."

"I'm not gonna laugh at you."

"Then why are you here?" I asked, my voice was shaky. He chuckled and sat down next to me.

"I'm here to comfort you."

"Why? I thought you hated me."

"Oh angel face, it's actually quite the opposite," He hesitated, "I like you," He spoke fast, "Like, like like you. I really like you, a lot." What? But he's so mean to me...

"But, you're so mean to me."

"I did that, to get you to like me. Do you like me?" He asked, his eyes staring back into mine.

"I don't know what to say," He put an arm around my shoulders, "Why do you always call me angel face?"

"Because, the first time I saw you, I thought you had the face of an angel. I still think that," He explained, "I'm sorry I was so mean to you. I'm never taking relationship advice from Frank again." He chuckled. I rested my head against his chest, he kissed the top of my head. He smelled of cigarettes and coffee with a light scent of cologne.

This is so weird... I've never seen this side of bad boy Gerard... he's sweet and caring... not childish and evil...

"I think I might like you. Like this though, not when you torment me." I said, honestly.

"Yeah? Maybe I'll stop then. Maybe I'll be nice to you. And just maybe, we could be a thing." He said in an asking tone.

"I don't know. Maybe." I said, smirking. He began to get up.

"Come on, pumpkin." He helped me up off the floor.

"Where are we going?" I asked, wiping away my tears with some paper towels.

"I'm gonna dance with you. This is a dance, after all."

"Aww, my punk boy really is going soft!" I laughed, following him out of the bathroom.

"I don't have to dance with you."

"No! I was kidding, you're still punky." I laughed, taking his hand. He looked down and smiled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," He led me out to the dance floor, putting a hand to my waist, slowly swaying to the beat of the music, "I meant what I said, about you in this dress. You're stunning." I smiled, biting my lip.

"Thanks Gee, you look pretty snazzy yourself with this leather jacket of yours." He smiled, and spun me around as the song ended and a pop song started.

"Hey Y/n, may I snatch Gee from ya?" Frank asked, Gerard looked at him confused, "I'm sorry about the punch and all."

"It's okay, and sure."

"Thanks, sweetheart." I pulled away from Gerard as Frank took him from me. I heard him whisper something to Gerard, but I couldn't hear what it was about.

"Fine! Sorry babe, I promised Frank that if I didn't kiss you before midnight I have to dance with him." He looked so embarrassed, but I just laughed.

"That's fine, have at him, Frankie."

"Thanks, girlie." He then took Gerard's hands and began to very badly swing him around as they both laughed. Ray and Mikey soon joined me, making fun of them.

"So, what happened? Are you two a thing now?" Mikey asked.

"I guess so." I said. 

"I can't believe it worked!" He said angrily, "I just need to ask, would he have gotten you if he had just asked you out instead of insulting you everyday?"

"Well, yeah. Why?" Mikey then explained to me what had happened through out my stay at Belleville high with Gerard, "He really ignored you? He is such an idiot!" I giggled.

"That's what I said!" Mikey laughed as well.

OwO-
Yay! It finally happened! I've been planning this chapter for so long! The next chapter will probably continue on with the dance and then some school shenanigans. Have a snazzy day~peace out cheesebags

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 14.8K 133
Yes, I love to shift and I've shifted multiple times. I'll be sharing tips, methods and some of my shifting stories! Yes I cuss in almost every singl...
14.7K 978 13
HOPE hold on, pain ends. [part of the wilted flowers series] [seamus finnigan] [complete]
130K 6.6K 64
When Kim Taehyung ,The member of most famous Kpop Boyband BTS , fells for a muslim girl while singing in a wedding ceremony . As he is christian...
71.3K 2.2K 24
It's gonna be fluffy It's gonna be frustrating It's gonna be kinda sad Oops