Ski Mask The Slump God Imagin...

By crescentdreamer_

Mature contentπŸ™‚ More

Bully can lay down that PIPE
Im Sorry Daddy <3
Rip Juice Wrld
Whats dark will come to light
!!!Birthday Surprise!!!

My Sisters Roomate

14.8K 178 413
By crescentdreamer_

"Layla can I spend the night? Momma wildn"

"I have work at 5 and I'm not coming home till 11."

"PM NIGGA???"

"Yes pm" she laughed

"Ok well can I come over anyways? She pissing me off."

"Uhhhhh. Ehh sure I'll pick you up at 1"

"Ok. Who's there?"

"Stokeley"

"Ooooou ok bet he's fun" i cheesed

"Ok bet bye." She hung up

I was lowkey excited because Stokeley was my favorite out of my sisters two roommates. Well out of all her friends really. He was funny and always chose to hang out with me when my she would start to act fake in front of certain friends. Not to mention how damn cute this nigga is hehe.

I loveeee his big lips that looked so delicious. And his big hands that feel so nice wrapped around me when we hugged. I wonder how they would feel gripped on my butt. I just drool at the thought.

But, he's 19 and I'm 16 so it would never work out sadly. But I'm fine with us being just friends since I don't know what I'm missing.
———————————————————————————

It was now 4:30 and Me, Layla, and Stokeley have been hanging out playing board games and watching YouTube videos, just having a good time.

I noticed that Stokeley had been staring at me more than usual. And yes, he normally stares at me from across the room and or when he's right in front of me. Even when my back is turned, I can feel him staring. I never thought anything of it though since he's never made a move on me so I just assumed that
he was just observant.

But this time it was different. The way he was staring made me feel a certain type of way. My heart kept beating every time he looked at me causing me to move around in my seat trying to break his gaze.

"Ight guys, imma head out" Laya said grabbing her keys and getting out her chair.

"Stokeley watch Alexa and make sure she doesn't break any of our shit! BYEEEEE!" She called out as she walked out the door.

"Byeeee" we said in unison.

Great. Now it's just me and this fine ass nigga that keeps staring at me and making me feel all weird.

"Imma go get some juice." I said getting out the chair noticing how Stokeley's eyes followed me. Seriously! What this nigga want?

"So, what u wanna do ma?" His raspy voice sounded following me into the kitchen. Fuck his voice makes my body tingle.

"We can just keep on watching YouTube videos." I shrugged not really wanting to do anything besides chill.

My back was facing him.

"You sure? You don't wanna do nothing else babygirl? He asked, running his fingertips up my arm as I poured my juice into the glass cup.

Wait what the fuck???

My cheeks heated up tremendously as my breath got caught in my throat and I started coughing and spilled half of my juice.

"Woah you ok?" He laughed.

Nigga this isn't funny! What the fuck is funny???

"Uhhh y-yeah. Can you hand me the paper towels please??"

"Nah I got it" he said walking over to the paper towels.

Well thank GOD cause I need to dip.

"Ok well uh imma go take a shower" I said speed walking to my sisters room.

"What about your juice?" He called out.

"FORGET ABOUT IT" I called back slamming the door.

Geez.

Tf was that????

Does he like me or something????

Pshhhh! nahhhhh.

I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower that was located in my sisters room. Stokeley and her other roommate Jahseh agreed to let her have the master bedroom since she's a girl.

As I was washing myself, I couldn't stop thinking about what Stokeley said and how it made me feel. "Babygirl"
I've never been called that before and fuck did it sound good coming from him.

I started to touch myself while replaying it in my head but decided not to go all the way since I had already been in there for a while and didn't wanna run up their water bill.

Not like I could finish myself off anyways...

After about five more minutes, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

It was about 6:20 and it was starting to get dark since it was November n shit.

I put on some comfy Gray shorts that had white strings and lining. Then I put on one of my sisters oversized shirts she had since I like sleeping in them.

As I was walking out, I realized that it would be kinda chilly so I took my sisters blanket off of her bed and wrapped it around myself.

I was contemplating if I should even face Stokeley after what happened because let's face it:

That nigga knows what he did. PERIOD (t)

But I shook off the thought and continued to the living room.

As I walked in, Stokeley was on the couch watching CoryxKenshin. I got him on his channel heheh. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Took you long enough." He said with a sexy lil smirk on his face.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever."

We sat on the couch for an hour laughing at Cory and making jokes with each other about whatever had came to mind. After a while he turned on a movie from Netflix.

I didn't know what it was but it seemed cool, I was too busy looking at lil nas x's twitter to care.

"Damn girl why you hoggin all of the blanket? It's cold as hell." He said trying to take it.

"Hell nah nigga you were doing just fine without it." I said yanking it back.

He sucked his teeth and yanked it off of me causing a cold breeze to pass me which unfortunately, made my nipples rock hard.

"Heyyyyy give it back its colddd!!!" I whined reaching for it.

"Nah just come mere." He said, glancing at my chest.

I scrunched my face up a little bit in slight confusion but I scooted closer to him anyway.

"Girl come over here I ain't gon hurt you." He said sucking his teeth.

I rolled my eyes. Assuming we were just going to sit close and share the blanket, I sat really close to him.

He sucked his teeth and mumbled something but I couldn't hear it.

"What you say??" I asked curiously.

"You'll know in a min" he smirked.

Suddenly, he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped the blanket around us.

I was fucking shook. I've never sat in a nigga lap before and I wasn't even sure how to sit.

"Uh. Nigga get me off your lap." I laughed trying to get up. But he wrapped his arms around me and locked my ass in place.

"Nah stay yo ass right here. Like I said, I ain't gon hurt you."

I could tell he was smirking by the way his voice got lower.

Uh oh. The flood gates are about to open.

After about 2 minutes of me shifting around in his lap, I wondered when Jahseh was coming home because this would DEFINITELY look bad.

"When is Jah gonna be here?" I asked turning a bit to look at him.

"He outta town for the week ma, youn gotta worry." His voice got raspier at the end as he put his hand on my outer thigh.

Oh lOrd.

As the minutes passed, Stokeley started rubbing my thigh, and his hand kept get lower, and lower, and lower.

My breathing started to pick up as his big hand was caressing my inner thigh, his thumb lingering further then the rest of his fingers.

"You ight lil mama?" He asked in my ear softly as his hand moved lower. Any further and he was touching my area...

"Mh-hm" I responded moving around and laying my hand on top of his to stop it.

"You sure princess?" He asked huskily, squeezing my thigh in the process.

Princess?

The flood gates have officially opened.

I only whimpered in response, trying to keep my eyes open as I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Huh baby? I couldn't hear you."

Suddenly, his thumb slid over to my clit and started rubbing as the rest of his fingers remained on my very, inner thigh.

"Stokeley!" I gasped.

Fuck I couldn't control myself.

I started to moan softly as the rest of his fingers had made it to my area and started rubbing my clit.  Then he used his leg to open my legs wider.

"S-Stokeley..." I whimpered as he started to kiss my neck.

All of the things he was doing was new to me so I didn't know how to take it.

He moved his hand into my shorts and started rubbing my through my underwear. His hand moved to my wet spot and he hummed.

"Damn princess.... did daddy make you this wet?"

Oh fuck.

I've never had sex before, but I knew for a fact I was into that stuff.

"Mhm.." I answered shyly.

"Use your words baby."

"Y-yes dad-dy" I moaned throwing my head back.

"Good girl." He responded while nibbling on my ear and rubbing my clit faster.

After about thirty more seconds, he wrapped his other hand around my throat while slipping the other under my underwear.

I gasped and moaned loudly as he put pressure on my neck and rubbed his finger in between my soaked folds.

I grabbed his wrist on the hand that was around my throat.

"Daddyy...fuckkkk" I moaned as I tried to rock my hips as an attempt to have his finger slip inside of me.

"Whats wrong princess?" He asked as if he wasn't giving me the experience of a lifetime. He pulled my head back by my neck, still adding pressure and looked into my light brown eyes.

"P-pleaseeeee...." I moaned craving his fingers.

"Please what mamas?"

"Daddyyyyyyy" I whined squirming.

He chuckled, "I'm just kidding baby, I gotchu."

Finally, he slipped in two fingers, probably to apologize for making me wait so long.

I moaned loudly and grabbed his hand as he pumped his fingers deep inside of me.

"Let go of daddy's hand baby." He demanded.

I obeyed and let go and just decided to hold on to the couch on both sides of me.

Soon he started pumping faster, then he curled his fingers and fucked my spot with them.

I gasped loudly and decided that I wasn't able to take it.

Omg imagine when I get some dick? Imma have to tap out too quick.

"S-Stokeley ughhhhh stop p-please!" I begged.

"Is that your spot princess?" He asked all up in my ear and shit. Acting all nonchalant.

"Mmmm yes daddyyyy!"

I started to feel a knot start to form in my stomach and the sudden urge to pee. My friend told me that she had that exact same feeling when she had her first orgasm, so like any other good girl, (hehe) I let my daddy know.

"Stokeleyyyy....I t-think I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly as he took his hand from around my neck and started to rub my clit as he was still pumping in and out of me with the other hand.

The feeling was overstimulating and I needed to cum badly.

Finally, I came all over his hands and was basically hyperventilating.

"Damn babygirl. Look at the mess you made" he said showing me all of my cum that had covered his hands.

Coming back to reality a little bit, I responded. "Well fuck it's your fault not mine."

He chuckled.

"Well, we'll see if it's still my fault next time."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Tanks for reading my very first imagine peoples🙂💓

1970 words

OwO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 3.4K 40
read to find out β€’this story is unedited πŸ˜‰β€’
473K 18.5K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
19.4K 855 30
π‘‚β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘–π‘π‘’π‘  𝑖 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘£π‘–π‘”π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘  π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘›π‘‘ 𝑒π‘₯𝑖𝑠𝑑
33K 977 43
js read itttt