Mystreet Paradox (Mystreet an...

Von JadeSylvinaVA

After Aphmau's crazy adventures with Ava, she finally got back home to Aaron. 2 months have passed and Lucind... Mehr

Chapter 1: Not Again
Chapter 2: Laurence?
Chapter 3: Should We Trust Them?
Chapter 4: We Can Help You
Chapter 5: The Indoor Circus
Chapter 6: A Shadow
Chapter 7: The Central Market
Chapter 8: Polly And Laila
Chapter 9: Dimensions And Void Burns
Chapter 10: Meet Keori
Chapter 11: Irene Created The Void?
Chapter 12: Activating The Portal
Chapter 13: The Other Side
Chapter 14: The Frozen Village
Chapter 15: What Was That?
Chapter 16: Hunter Is Here
Chapter 17: The Multiverse Explained
Chapter 18: Void Laurence Attacks!
Chapter 19: The Hospital
Chapter 20: Possession
Chapter 21: Jayden
Chapter 22: How Can We Fix This?
Chapter 23: Zane?
Chapter 24: Laurence And Aphmau
Chapter 25: The Lie Detector
Chapter 26: We Need A Cure
Chapter 27: Finding Void Laurence
Chapter 28: Taken
Chapter 29: That's Not Melissa!
Chapter 30: The Portal To Home
Chapter 31: Let's Fight
Chapter 32: Let's Get Out Of Here
Chapter 33: Fixing Irene's Mistakes
Epilogue

Prologue

2.4K 44 34
Von JadeSylvinaVA

(Third Person POV)

It was now 8 in the morning and Melissa got out of her bed. Two months have passed since she, Aphmau, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan had their crazy adventures with Ava, Asch, Pierce, Noi, Leif, and Rhys. Melissa was in orange pjs and she got out of her bed to look outside the window and saw the streets of Lover's Lane. She smiled.

"Christmas has passed, and now it's the new year." Melissa said to herself.

She was right though. It's the beginning of February now. Her little brother's wedding isn't until the middle of August and she was happy that he found someone he loves.

She walked downstairs and she started to bake pancakes for herself. As she finished baking the pancakes, she sat down and began to eat them.

She began to think about her day. She was hoping that it was gonna be a good day and that no craziness would happen. She then saw her phone ringing. She was receiving a call from Aphmau. She picked up the phone and she waited for Aphmau to respond.

"Hello?" Melissa asked.

"Hello?" Aphmau replied as Melissa heard her voice on the other line.

"Hey!" Melissa said.

"How you doing?" Aphmau asked.

"Good. How about you?" Melissa asked.

"I'm doing fine. But me, Kawaii~Chan, Dottie, and Maria just came over to Lucinda's today and she said that she found something in the toilet and she doesn't know what to do." Aphmau explained.

What did she mean by that? What did Lucinda find in her toilet?

"What do you mean?" Melissa asked.

"It's hard to describe. Just come over and we'll show you." Aphmau said.

"Okay." Melissa replied.

Melissa stopped calling Aphmau and she went back up to her room and got her clothes on. She is wearing a yellow dress with a brown belt and black sleeves and black shoes.

As she walked downstairs, she grabbed her phone just incase she needed to call Aaron. Speaking of which, Aaron decided to stay at Aphmau's home today because he didn't want to be in public because of... well... you know. Katelyn went back to her fathers place so she can stop thinking about the trauma she had back on Starlight Wonderland, and Travis went back to the GF's so they can resume their investigations.

As Melissa put her phone in her pocket, she opened the door and walked over to Lucinda's house. But before she left, she hid her ears and tail because she just felt like doing so.

~~15 Minutes Later...~~

As some time passed, she got to Lucinda's place and she knocked on the door. Lucinda opened it. She was wearing a red shirt with black pants and black shoes and a black head band.

"You made it." Said Lucinda.

"Yep. So... what exactly is in the toilet?" Melissa asked.

"Just... follow me." Lucinda said.

As Lucinda walked over to the bathroom door, Aphmau, Dottie, Kawaii~Chan, and Maria were standing there. Kawaii~Chan was wearing a pink dress with tiny dark pink roses on it for a design, white sleeves, and light pink shoes. Dottie was wearing a dark blue and light teal jacket with a white crop top and light blue shorts and white shoes. Maria was wearing a black crop top with camouflage pants and white and black sneakers. Aphmau was wearing a purple shirt with white pants and black shoes.

"We haven't seen it yet." Said Aphmau.

"Yeah. It's hard for her to explain." Maria added.

As they open the bathroom door, Aphmau walks over to the toilet seat.

"If there are snakes in there, I swear to Irene..." Kawaii~Chan said.

Dottie looks at Lucinda.

"Lucinda, seriously, is this a prank?" Dottie asked.

"No, it's not, seriously, just open it." Lucinda said.

Aphmau puts her hands on the lid.

"One..." Aphmau says.

Maria looks at Dottie.

"Do you think she's gonna puke?" Maria asked.

"Two..." Aphmau continued.

"Go!" Dottie said.

"Three!" Said Aphmau.

She opened the toilet lid. There was a hug lump of poop that was dark purple and it was all glittery. The others exclaimed in shock.

"Oh my Irene!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"What is that?!" Melissa exclaimed.

"I don't know!" Lucinda yelled.

Dottie and Maria take a closer look at it.

"OH MY IRENE!!" They both said.

"What the tater tots?!" Maria exclaimed.

"Oh my Irene." Dottie said.

"When you eat cookie cats." Aphmau said.

She was making jokes about it and Maria began to laugh.

"Who's poop is that?" Melissa asked.

"I don't know. I think it's like back flowing up." Lucinda said.

Dottie looks at it.

"Maria, are these your boyfriends?" She asked.

Aphmau began to wheeze. As the other exit the bathroom, they began to chat.

"Lucinda comes out and she's like: does anybody need witchcraft footage?" Aphmau said.

Lucinda begins to laugh.

"That's literally..." Melissa says. She sees a poop emoji plush and picks it up.

"... this poop emoji, amount of poop in there." Melissa said as she continued her sentence.

"Do you know what's worse? Like, we know that's someone's poop combined into a monster." Dottie said.

"We open it, the poop is like smoking a cigarette." Maria said.

Melissa and Aphmau laugh.

"It's Mirage's poop!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed as she went back into the bathroom.

"How do you know it's Mirage's?" Dottie asked.

"I know it's her's, because there's pieces of her hair in it!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

Melissa and Aphmau walk back into the bathroom to find Kawaii~Chan looking at the poop. She could tell it was Mirage's poop. Who is Mirage? Mirage is the shape-shifting cat that Kawaii~Chan got to take home with her after her crazy adventures with Ava. As Melissa and Aphmau look at the poop they notice a few bugs flying out.

"There's bugs flying out." Said Kawaii~Chan as she covers her nose with her hand.

"It's like doves like at a wedding." Aphmau said.

Melissa began to laugh.

Melissa, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan exit the bathroom.

"Lucinda, were gonna take the poop out." Dottie said.

"What?" Lucinda questioned as Dottie and Maria began to dig for supplies to clean up the bathroom.

~~6 Minutes Later...~~

Some time has passed and they began cleaning out the toilet. They finished cleaning it and then they walked outside to throw it away.

"I literally thought snakes were gonna come out, but this was just gross." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"At least we're didn't get any on ourselves." Said Melissa.

As the gang threw away the cat poop, they finished cleaning up. As Lucinda went outside to grab her mail, she noticed something growing on the door steps of her house. They were void burns. When she first saw them two months ago when they were small and just one inch tall on the left side of the steps, they didn't look like a major threat to her so she just ignored them at first. It seemed like they were growing bigger. They were about 6 inches longer this time. They covered 6 inches of grass and 6 inches of the door steps.

Lucinda took a closer look at them.

"What?" She questioned herself.

As she reached closer for the void burns, A tentacle made out of the void burns grabbed her hand. Lucinda screamed and the others heard the screaming. Dottie quickly grabbed the staff that Rhys gave her and her diamond pendant necklace that Rhys also gave to her. Melissa immediately grabbed Lucinda's foldable staff. As the others rushed outside, they saw Lucinda trying to run away from the void burn, but the tentacle wouldn't loosen it's grip on her.

"LUCINDA!" Melissa yelled.

Melissa tried to use a spell on the void burns while using the staff but nothing happened. It had no affect. Melissa folded up Lucinda's staff and she puts it in her pocket.

Dottie casts a spell while using her staff but nothing happened. Awhile back, Dottie gave the staff and update and made it a foldable one so she could stuff it in her pocket. As Dottie folds up the staff and puts it in her pocket, she uses her ice magic on the void burn but it had no effect. Also Dottie got ice powers because of the crazy adventure that she had with Ava. It also gave her hair icy blue tips.

Dottie, Melissa, and Maria grabbed ahold of Lucinda and tried to free her from the void burns by tugging on her but the void burn tentacle just tightened its grip on Lucinda.

All of a sudden, the tentacle then pulled Lucinda, Melissa, Dottie, and Maria into the hole of the void burns, like it was some sort of worm hole. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan stood in shock as their friends immediately disappeared before their eyes. The void burns disappear into thin air.

"No!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

Aphmau looks at Kawaii~Chan.

"What do we do?" Aphmau asked concerned.

"I don't know. We'll probably have to call the others." Kawaii~Chan said.

"O-okay..." Aphmau said.

Kawaii~Chan went inside to call the others while Aphmau began to think to herself.

"Melissa, I hope you're okay..." Aphmau thought.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

247K 6.5K 42
This is an Asch x reader, reader insert story. Other ships are Pierce x Ava, Noi x Leif and Rhys x Ice-cream. Enjoy! ~0~ Y/n, a well-known assassin a...
136K 3.4K 145
My Mother and Father told me a long time ago a story about a cursed soul and a blessed soul that were united to create something new. This new soul...
7.6K 250 18
16 Years ago she was brought into this Earth. Her guardian angel watched over her. God created man but man created man. Her guardian angel created he...
238K 6.6K 25
~MyStreet Themed~ After seeing Aaron and Aphmau perfectly together it makes Zane want to find love. He's tired of being teased by his siblings and A...