Foster Kidz(Completed)

By Rockydawriter

When Jahturi Mulann moves to a new state, she's met with a new foster home. She takes an interest in someon... More

Chapter 1: Bye Bye Saunter Springs
Chapter 2:First glimpse
Chapter 3: First day🏫
Chapter 4 : First time
Chapter 5: Birthday Girl
Chapter 6: Home sweet home
Chapter 8: Colors
Chapter 9: HIM
Chapter 10: It's over
Chapter 11: Hard Goodbyes

Chapter 7: Christmas Party

3.5K 124 77
By Rockydawriter

***Jordan in media***

Michelle is in the shower, getting ready for this stupid Christmas party,  and all I can think about is last night. That Jordan girl was an asshole at first but it seems like that's all I ever pick. I slip a cotton candy colored crop top over my head and some old mom jeans, paired with slides. I comb my hair and spray cotton candy scented perfume over my body. Michelle knocks on my door fully dressed.

"You ready?"

I grab my bag, phone and charger,  and make my way to the door.

"Yea I'm ready. "

We head down the stairs and leave out after saying "bye" to her parents. The car ride takes twenty minutes, and when we arrive it's a quarter after 8. The house was smaller than yesterday's,  but it was still big. Christmas lights trailed the pipes and lining of the house, shimmering under the night sky. The door is open and there isn't a lot of people in it.

Dayvon sits on the plastic covered couch with an ugly christmas sweater on. He gets up and hugs Michelle then daps me up like one of his niggas.

"Waddup my nigga turi" He says smirking goofily, showing off his golds.

I blush slightly and laugh.  "Wassup uglyy. "

He and Michelle sit on the couch and as they plop down,  a weed smell swallows the air. I notice a plastic bag peeking from behind the couch. In pay it no mind.

"Aye Von nigga am I spiking the nog or wh-" a familiar voice questions from the doorway of the kitchen.

Jordan stops in her tracks as she notices me and I stare back into her eyes. Her arms are opened wide,  holding up vodka and Remy. Dayvon notices us and smiles.

"Jordan that's Michelle's best friend Jahturi.  Jahturi that's my nigga Jordan A. K.A Sharky. "

She walks over to me and pretends to meet me for the first time and shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you beautiful."

I shake her hand back with a giggle. "Yea you too. "

"Aight Aight nigga spike it with vodka and uh maybe she can help you. " Dayvon announces.

I follow Jordan back into the kitchen and she pops the cork out of the vodka, creating a loud pop. I look around, noticing a scale on the shelf. It's small and shiny, weighing in grams.

"What's this for?" I ask pointing to it.

Jordan only laughs and stirs the egg nog. I nod and walk out of the kitchen.

"Where's the bathroom?" I say to Michelle.

Dayvon had gotten up to take a phone call. She points me down a narrow hallway and I slowly walk into onwards to the light at the end of it.

"we can do da drop tonight my nigga"

Dayvon's voice rung through my ears as I got closer to the door.

"She don't know det. Her and her friend here. They coming here to do what? I swear if they think they gon shoot this house up they don't know what the fuck they getting into!"

He's whisper-yelling at this point. I stare into the slight crack. He looks upset and clutches a gun on his hip.

"Tell em come,  we ready and stacked Innis muhfucka. On gang erry last nigga gon die"

I gasp and back away.  Shuffling comes from the bathroom and he opens the door.

"Nigga you spying?"

"N-no I just needed to use the bathroom" I tried to turn but his firm hand grips around my arm,  yanking me back.

He covers my mouth and pulls me into the bathroom, pulling his gun out and putting it up to my cheek.

"Imma ask yo dumb ass again,  you spying? What gang you wit? What you hear!" he spat.

I flinch with tears in my eyes and he cocks the gun back squeezing on the trigger.

"You betta not say a word to her or imma kill you myself bitch" he says through gritted teeth.

I close my eyes then open them again. "Shoot me." I say.

He looks into my eyes. "What?"

"Shoot. Me. Ian got shit to live for anyway. So shoot me. You'd be doing me a favor. You not scaring me. And yo breath stank"

He smiles and lets me go. I walk out of the bathroom..

"That's what I thought" I say.

I grab my stuff and walk out of the house.  I hear Michelle hop off of the plastic and follow me outside.

"What's wrong Jahturi?"

"Dayvon is a gangbanger,  and he's gonna get you hurt. " I admit.

She sucks her teeth. "Mmcht girl no he just smokes weed"

"Michelle he's going to hurt you,  he isn't safe.  They're shooting tonight.  We have to go" I pull on her arm.

"No. " she snatches away. "Am I supposed to just believe that? You didn't even know your own bitch was bad for you,  so I'm supposed to listen to you about my man?"

My heart cracks for the last time, to the point of disappearing altogether. Her words cut through my ears,  ringing in them.

"What..?"

"You didn't even know Tez was fucking off on your friend so I'm pretty sure you don't know shit about my man.  Go home. You aren't welcome here anymore." she walks back up to the house and slams the door.

The sky crackles above me and sprinkles of rain trickle down. I stare up to the sky then at the ground. I sigh starting to head to her house on foot. Twenty minutes pass and it's full blown raining, the night is darker and the atmosphere is gloomy. A car slows next to me and I try to ignore it. The window rolls down and Jordan's head peeks out.

"Hey.. Get in" she says.

I shake my head. "No" my eyes are watering and it feels better to think it's the rain.

"Get in. " she demands.

I look over at her then walk slowly to the passenger side,  sitting and closing the door.

"I don't want to go back there. "

"We don't have to.. " She says.

She's driving the speed limit and focusing on the road. I stare out of the window,  losing myself in the hard rhythm of the rain,  shivering. My hair is crinkly and curling up from the water. She pulls up to a Walmart and goes in. Short after she comes out with a bag and drives to the house from the party last night.

"This is your house?" I ask.

"Well I mean,  I pay it off,  so it will be soon" she chuckles.

I sigh and get out, she helps me up the stairs with one hand, and holds the plastic bag in the other. Once we make it up the steps, she opens the door. The interior is cleaner than when everyone trashed the place, she throws her keys on the counter.

"Shower is upstairs,  first door on the left."

She hands me the Walmart bag and opens the fridge. I nod and go upstairs into the bathroom. The rug is blue and furry,  the shower curtain reminds me of an aquarium. I turn the knob and pull the handle up. The shower sparks on and is burning hot, causing steam. I strip of my clothes, shivering and steps into the hot shower. It burns my skin instantly, I close my eyes hurting. Maybe I should just go back home. Wherever that even is.

I can't believe she didn't even trust me. Why do I pick everyone who is full of shit?How could she say something so hurtful?She knows how hurt I am about Tez,  and she just throws it in my face. Fuck her.

A knock comes at the door.

"Hey um. You okay? It's been an hour thirty minutes since you got in"

I sigh and clean my body,  then I shut the water off. Stepping out of the shower I look at my reflection in the mirror. My flesh red and burned. I touch my shoulder and wince.

"Y-Yes I'm fine." I respond.

My eyes lower to the bag on the toilet and I open it. A fresh night gown unveils itself and I slip it on throwing the bag away.  I step out, becoming face to face with her.

"You sure?"

"Yes. I'm fine, thank you"

"You hungry?"

"No.. Tired"

She leads me to a room with a purple bed and fluffy covers.

"Here you are. " she turns and begins to walk away.

"Wait.." I interrupt. "Can you stay with me?"

She looks back at me in shock. "I don't know if I should"

"Please?"

She sits on the edge of the bed and looks out of the window.

"You can come closer.. "

She scoots closer to me, and I feel the warmth radiating from her skin. She feels.. Safe. I look up at her worried eyes and she stares at mine. I feel the sting of tears in my eyes and she looks away.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No. "

She looks back at me and wipes my eyes. "You're too beautiful, to let people walk over you. You deserve better. " her thumb rubs my cheekbone and I grip her wrist,  still looking up at her.

She leans down a bit, her breath against my lips and I lift slowly, then turn my head.

"I'm sorry.. I can't "

She nods and lays next to me holding me. I fall asleep to the sound of her breathing.

"Jahturi wake up!" Jordan screams and her eyes were bloodshot red.

She points to the television and the news is on.

"A Brutal shooting that left 12 people dead and 3 injured. " The lady announces.

"What?" I ask. "It's the news. "

I lay back down and she lifts me up.
"Look. The house. "

My heart drops. I get up and puts on my shoes,  grabbing everything. I run out of the house to her car and we drive to Michelle's house. The police are there and I run past them to the house. She sits on the couch with Dayvon. She's shaken up and he's holding her close. I sigh a breath of relief. She notices me and rolls her eyes.

"Your bag is on the stairs. Get it and get out. "

I look down then grab my suitcase and leave. Calling Angela my eyes water and I sniffle.

"Hey baby. What's wrong?"

"I want to come home. "

"You still have two days"

"Please.. "

She says something inaudible to Jerry then comes back to the phone. "Your flight is at 5 pm, just tell them your name"

I thank her and hang up.

"Can I at least get you something to eat before you go?" Jordan says. "Come on"

She takes me to Red Lobster, and I order a platter of shrimp. She orders damn near everything on the menu and we wait. It's silent. We are both still shook at the scare we had. The waiter brings our drinks and food. I eat slowly and she dives in. Her smacking makes me laugh a little.

"Thank you Jordan.. "

"What for?" she asks

"Taking care of me.. You didn't have to"

"I wouldn't have left you to get sick and walk all the way to that girls house alone"

I smile. "You're a great person. "

She shrugs "I try. You gonna keep in touch with me?"

"Of course I will. "

She hands me her phone and I put my number in it. After we eat,  she pays and drives me to the airport. I walk into the doors and look back at her. She waves at me, then makes the motion mouthing "call me".  I giggle and go up the escalator to security. After getting checked in and going through the line,  I finally get on the plane. Home, here I come. I put my suitcase above me. I stare out of the window as we take off,  its peaceful and my eyes shut. Home sweet home.

We touch down and Everyone is waiting for me at the airport,  except for Tez. I figured such would happen and I hug everyone, smiling. We drive home and I walk upstairs to my room. Tez sits on my bed and looks at me,  startled as I walk in.

"We need to talk. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
18M 486K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...