๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ โ€ข F...

By sunsetsinouterspace

(Y/N) and Five Hargreaves were joined at the hip; during missions, during training, at home. Until Five disap... More

Quick Intro
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
007.
008

006.

8.3K 233 368
By sunsetsinouterspace

(Y/N) woke up to Five shushing Klaus. She opened her eyes to see Klaus dressed in a rather.... interesting outfit.

"You woke her up, Klaus!" Five hissed.

"What's up, guys, what's on the schedule from the day?" (Y/N) asked.

"You've only been asleep for twenty minutes," Five said.

"Felt like hours," (Y/N) said, "But I'm wide awake now and ready to help. What are we doing?"

"We're going back to that lab," Five explained, "Klaus is going to pretend to be my father, and you can pretend to be my girlfriend who tags along with us."

"Then she doesn't have to do much acting, since that's literally what she's doing," Klaus said. Five shrugged.

"Get changed if you want, I'll wait outside the door," Five said as he and Klaus exited the room. (Y/N) sighed and quickly changed clothes. Then she walked outside of Five's room to see the boys waiting for her.

"What's the plan?" (Y/N) asked.

"What's our cover story?" Klaus asked.

"What? What are talking about?" Five asked.

"I mean, was I really young when I had you? Like, 16? Like, young and terribly misguided?" Klaus asked.

"Sure," Five agreed.

"Your mother, that slut!" Klaus growled. (Y/N) was in a fit of laughter.

"Whoever she was, we met at... the disco!" Klaus chuckled, "Okay, remember that! Oh my god, the sex was amazing!"

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain," Five said before walking off.

"This is why you're the best, Klaus," (Y/N) said while laughing.

"Ahh, my darling (Y/N) hasn't forgotten me," Klaus said dramatically, pulling his sister into a hug.

"I could never!" (Y/N) gasped dramatically, accepting the hug.

"Come on, you two!" Five yelled.

"Don't make me put you in time-out," Klaus pointes at Five, making (Y/N) laugh again at her brother's idiot antics.

Currently, the trio sat in the doctor's office. (Y/N) was nervous since Klaus could be very unpredictable, as could Five. But she trusted both with her life, so she tried to calm down.

"Like I said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build are strictly confidential," The doctor explained again, "Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name!" Five argued.

"Well, that's not my problem," The doctor said. (Y/N) put a hand on Five's shoulder. He relaxed at her touch.

"Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so—"

"And what about my consent?" Klaus asked. (Y/N) smirked as she knew this was about to get a lot more interesting.

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my son and his girlfriend?" Klaus asked, fake weeping.

"What?" The doctor, Five, and (Y/N) all asked at the same time.

"You heard me," Klaus said.

"I didn't touch your son, or the girl," The doctor defended.

"Oh, really?" Klaus asked, "Then how did he get that swollen lip? And how did little (Y/N) get that hand print on her cheek?"

"They don't have-"

Suddenly, Klaus slapped (Y/N) in the face. Hard. She let out a yelp at the stinging sensation spread across her cheek.

"Hey-" Five tried to protest, but was cut off when Klaus's fist came into contact with his mouth.

Klaus inhaled sharply, "I want it. Name, please. Now."

"You're crazy," The doctor said, pointing at Klaus.

He chuckled, "You got no idea."

Five looked over to (Y/N), making sure she wasn't too hurt. She did the same to him, looking at his lip. She touched it gently and he flinched.

Klaus looked at the snow globe on the doctor's desk. It said, "Peace in Earth!" He picked it up.

"'Peace on Earth!' That's so sweet!" Klaus awed, then he slammed the globe on his head, breaking it.

"God, that hurt!" Klaus yelled.

The doctor grabbed the phone, "I'm calling secur-"

Klaus snatched the phone from him, "There's been an assault, in Mr. Big's office and we need security, now! Schnell!"

He slammed the phone down, "Now here's what gonna happen, Grant."

"It's Lance," Lance corrected.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood and they're gonna wonder "What the hell happened?" Klaus said, "And we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us!"

Klaus sobbed dramatically, "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you,

"Oh, my god, you're gonna get passed around like a...," Klaus trailed off, swaying his hips around, "You're just- you're gonna do great! That's all I'm sayin'"

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard," Lance insulted.

"Thank you," Klaus thanked. He spit the last shard of glass out of his mouth as they went to get the file they were looking for. Five locked hands with (Y/N) as Lance lead the way.

He immediately began looking for the file as the trio stared him down. (Y/N) made a note to herself to get Klaus back for hitting her so suddenly. Lance pulled the file out and opened it.

"Oh, that's strange," He said, looking at the file.

"What?" Five asked.

"Uh, the eye," He said, "It hasn't been purchased by a client yet."

"What, what do you mean?" Klaus asked.

"Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number- this can't be right, it hasn't even been manufactured yet," Lance said, "Where did you get that eye?"

Five ignored him and sighed.

"Well, this is not good," Five said as they walked out of the building.

"I was pretty good, though, right? "Yeah, what about my consent, bitch?" Klaus asked.

"Klaus, it doesn't matter!" Five said.

"I think you were brilliant," (Y/N) said to her brother, "Oh, by the way."

(Y/N) blinked and the giant spider she used on him before appeared in front of Klaus. Klaus shrieked as it chased him for a few seconds, then it shattered.

"What was that for?" Klaus wheezed.

"Hitting me, asshole," (Y/N) said. Five smirked at her.

"What's the deal with this eye, anyway?" Klaus asked.

"There is someone out there who is going to los an eye in the next seven days. They're gonna bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it," Five said. He was frustrated.

"Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks, like, now, or what?" Klaus asked.

"Your 20 bucks?" Five asked.

"Yeah, my 20 bucks," Klaus said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?" Five asked.

"Yeah, I have to agree with Five on this one," (Y/N) agreed.

"Well, I'm also quite hungry," Klaus argues, "Tummy's a-rumbling, grr."

"You're useless," Five said.

"Five!" (Y/N) scolded, "Did he not just get us that file? Sure, it may have been a dead end, but he got it for us."

"Oh, come on, you need to lighten up, old man!" Klaus said. (Y/N) mentally facepalmed.

"Hey, you know, I've just now realized why you're so uptight!" Klaus exclaimed, "You mush be horny as hell!"

"Klaus, my God," (Y/N) said.

"All those years alone. It's gotta screw with your head, being alone," Klaus sat beside Five as (Y/N) stood behind him, "Maybe you and (Y/N) can fix that-"

"Ow!" Klaus yelped when (Y/N) hit him in the back of the head.

"Well," Five sighed, "I wasn't alone."

"Oh? Pray tell!" Klaus said. (Y/N) sighed and sat next to Five.

"Her name was Delores," Five said. (Y/N)'s heart broke a little bit knowing he was with another girl. Five looked over and noticed (Y/N)'s sad expression so he placed a hand on her knee.

"It's not what you think, we weren't together in that way, sweetheart," Five reassured. (Y/N) looked up and smiled.

"The longest I've ever been with someone was what, three weeks?" Klaus said, "And that was only because I was tired of looking for a place to stay. He did make the most fantastic osso buco though. It was- Five?"

"I'll see you later, (Y/N)!" Five yelled from a passing taxi. Klaus starting yelling at him about his money.

"Little bastard, am I right?" Klaus asked (Y/N). He looked over to see she looked sad, "What's wrong?"

"I just, it's Five," (Y/N) sighed, "I'm really happy he's back, and it's even amazing, but I'm worried he doesn't feel the same."

"I'm sure he does, he looks at you like you're his everything," Klaus said, scooting closer to her, "Which I'm sure you are. Just give him time, he's probably raging with hormones right now."

(Y/N) giggled, "Thank you, Klaus, for always being there."

"You're welcome, sis," Klaus said.

(Y/N) decided that she'd go see Diego, since it had been a long time since the two had spent any quality time together. She made her way to the gym he lived in quickly.

When she got there, she walked to where he stayed, already knowing how to get there. When she approached the door she heard voices.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"You were fighting the night dad died."

That's when (Y/N) walked in to see bother Luther and Diego, they both turned to her and immediately stopped talking.

"No, go on, don't let me stop you," She said, putting her hands up, "I'll just sit here."

"I checked with the guys out there," Luther said, holding up and newspaper.

"Yeah, well, I shouldn't have to prove my innocence to you," Diego replied, "Or anyone else in this family."

"I just thought that—"

"Yeah, I know what you thought," Diego said. (Y/N) awkwardly sat there and listened to their conversation.

"Now, you have a nice day, brother," Diego said to Luther.

"All right," Luther said before leaving. Diego turned to me.

"What's wrong?" Diego asked, "You look conflicted."

"I need advice," (Y/N) said, she was on the verge of tears.

"Shoot for it, sis," Diego said. They sat down.

"It's just— Five's only been back for a short amount of time, but I'm worried he doesn't feel the same as he did before he disappeared," (Y/N) confessed.

"Do you feel the same?" Diego asked. (Y/N) raised her eyebrow.

"Of course I do!" (Y/N) exclaimed, then she sighed, "What do I do?"

"Talk to him," Diego shrugged, "You'll never know if you don't ask. If he does, good for you guys, if he doesn't, he's an idiot and I'll beat the shit out of him. But most importantly, he'll be losing the best girl he'll ever meet."

"Thanks, Diego," (Y/N) said with a wide smile.

"You're welcome, now go tell him," Diego ushered. (Y/N) nodded and left the gym, making her way back to the Academy.

She walked into the Academy that night to see Five walking upstairs. He was trying to be quiet.

"Five!" (Y/N) quietly called out. He turned around and smiled at her. She ran up the stairs carefully to meet him. He pulled her into a quick hug and kissed her cheek.

"Where have you been?" Five asked.

"I went to see Diego, I needed some advice and I knew he'd be straight up with me," (Y/N) explained.

"Are you okay, Flower?" Five asked, (Y/N) nodded.

"I'll talk about it later, okay?" She said. Five pecked her lips and nodded at her.

"Wait, are you alright?" (Y/N) asked, noticing how beaten up he looked.

"Come upstairs with me," He said. Five and (Y/N) walked up the stairs, only to be met with Allison and Luther.

"Five, what the hell happened to you?" Allison asked.

"Are you okay? Can we help?" Luther asked. He reached his arm out and Five grabbed him by the wrist.

"Five," (Y/N) warned, not wanting a fight to break out.

"There's nothing you can do," Five said, "There's nothing any of you can do."

Five stood in the post-apocalyptic world which was unfortunately now his home. He saw something sticking out of the rubble. It was a hand holding a bloody, glass eyes.

He took the glass eye from the hand and studied it. When he looked to see who the hand belonged to, his heart stopped.

Luther.

He looked through the rubble, finding all of his sibling's bodies. Then she saw the one person he hope he wouldn't find.

(Y/N).

"No," Five whispered to himself. He ran over to her, dead, bloodied body.

"(Y/N), I'm right here, it's me," Five whispered, "Please tell me you're pranking me, like you did with Klaus a few weeks ago."

Five realized it wasn't a prank. This was reality.

"(Y/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 86.1K 47
หšโœงหณ โ Bite me. โž He didn't respond, but he maintained to stare daggers at me. A smirk bent its way on his thin lips as the tables turned. Making me t...
364K 8.6K 69
Y/n Hargreeves life was never easy but when it comes down to saving the world that really changed things.โ˜‚ "Im married to a 58 year old coffee obsess...
22.8K 285 32
This is a Five x Reader story. In this story, Number Eight (Y/n) decides to go with Five when he attempts time travel. Read to see how the story unfo...
58.8K 1.5K 21
โ”โ” COMPLETED on 9.10.22 โ”word count 47.2k หš ยท . โ I wish I never met you Five Hargreeves! โž โ Liar. โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค Five x Reader โ˜„. *. โ‹† Y/n always was th...