BLUE | k•th ✓

By UrMyHopee

"I never thought I'd ever find you." _________ Kim Taehyung. CEO of one the biggest companies. A cold hearte... More

INTRODUCTION
MAIN CHARACTERS
•Prologue•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•

•twenty three•

7.6K 458 169
By UrMyHopee

It felt like you had just woken up from the sweetest sleep of your life. Escaping a sleep you had been put under while your face was being sliced open, you expect to feel different. But with the mindset that you did just come out of a room that was supposed to grant your life long wish, a sweet sleep seems plausible.

The only thing that doesn't seem so 'sweet' is that you still can't see. Neither can you open your eyes. It feels as though something's pressing them down, tied to them so you can't open them.

"Taehyung." The first words escapes your mouth. Undeniably, you get an instant response.

"Sweetheart." You hear him, his deep and concerned voice that rushes close to you and soon you feel the warmth of his skin on your arm too. "How are you feeling?"

A smile smooths your face, "Ready."

You just about hear the smile in his voice too. "Of course you are."

A clear of the throat grabs your attention and your doctor's voice follows. "If you're feeling okay then we can remove the bandages."

Bandages? You conclude the reason for the odd feeling upon your eyes.

"Y-yes!" You say the word a bit too loud, earning laughter from the two people. You assume there's only the two in the room.

Taehyung helps you sit up, tracing his hand along your arm until his fingers entangles with yours. The bed sinks next to you as he sits down.

"Alright." The doctor says. "When you open your eyes, it may seem blurry at first and the sudden entry of light may be discomforting. Your eyelids may also be a little resistant to open at first."

"Okay." You rush out the word, wanting to get the bandages off already.

"And...Ms. Y/N." The doctor continues, less confidence in her voice.

"Yes?"

"We still are not 100% sure this procedure has worked." she says.

You're so excited, her doubtful words stab at your heart. "I-I know. Let's just do it."

You can imagine how worried Taehyung looks right now, the increased firmity of the way he holds your hand only confirms this.

"I'm going to remove them now."

You nod, ushering her to do so. Unfamiliar fingers gently brush the upper area of your face and you command yourself not to flinch at how cold they feel, so alien like. But they're the hands that will reveal the truth.

If this doesn't work, you go back to your life. No harm done, you assure yourself. You'll still have Taehyung, you'll still have Jungkook. You will still have a million things to be thankful for.

But if this does really work, it'll feel like a million more things to be thankful for.

Your mind is so distracted by the anxious anticipation that you're barely bothered by the slight sting the tape causes as it starts to come off.

"Wait till I remove the bandages from both sides before you open your eyes." She tells me before you can feel a certain weight being lifted off your right eye.

"Hm-hm." You let her know.

The bandages finally leave your face but the comfort of your boyfriend doesn't and that keeps the well of hope in place.

"Okay, Ms. You may open your eyes now."

For something you've been waiting for so long, you take the most dreadfully long seconds before you let a breath out through your lips and start to force your open eyelids. Like she said, there is a slight resistance and it feels like someone had glued your eyes shut. But you overcome the discomfort and fight through it.

"You can do this, sweetheart." You feel him move, his weight leaving your side but he doesn't leave your hand as he moves himself around you.

As if there's something still weighing down on your eyelids they fall shut again and it takes a stronger might in you to open them fully. "That's it, baby, keep trying."

Open.

Your eyes are fully open.

And everything the doctor warned you about is confirmed. A sharp light enters your eyes, bright and unsettling light. "Uh." You grimace, scrunching your face as your eyes squint shut.

"Is it too bright?" Taehyung asks you softly, taking your other hand.

You nod, breathing a little uneven.

"Okay, okay. That's a good sign." You hear the doctor say.

Not giving up, you try once again, opening your eyes and committing yourself to keeping them open. The light is hauntingly bright, taking over your entire vision but soon it starts to calm down. Slowly and gradually, lines and shapes appear too.

A smile edges your mouth with fascination. "Can you see me, sweetheart?" You can feel the warmth of his breath as he asks the question.

It's blurry, a memory of what it's like to open your eyes underwater resurfacing except you've never been in such unclear water. "Kind of." You say as a shape starts to form in front of you.

It has a round outline at the top with different curves and edges beneath it. Your heart skips a beat because although you can't see him clearly yet, you immediately identify what the shape means.

"You can?" He asks excitedly and an area of white spreads across the bottom of his face that you can only assume is a wide smile.

"I..." Clearer and unclearer. As if the lens can't make up its mind to focus or not, the blurriness comes and goes. But finally, it decides to stay and the amount of colours you start to recognise blows your mind. The first colour you inarguably recognise is blue.

It's striking, as blue as you could remember in your dreams. Calmer than the blue skies during the day, deeper than the blue oceans that ride it's strong blue waves throughout wisps of a night.

"I..." You reach up, running your hand through his hair and the softness you feel matches the softness you can see. "I...can."

You can finally see the love of your life again. He's exactly as you imagined, as you remember. And yet the beauty that's before you still strikes you to not be possibly real. A man that looks this perfect is..yours?

"You can?" He laughs through his words, his smile growing so wide into a box. He holds your face and you hold his. Bringing his face closer to yours, you feel like passing out again, the sweet sleep wanting to take you again to dream about how beautiful he is.

"Yes." A tear runs down your cheek without you knowing, the joy growing so fast your heart could burst.

He kisses you, holding your face to his dearly. You feel more of the wet substance against your cheeks and it's only when he pulls back do you realise he's crying too with his smile unfading.

*WARNING: bit of sexual content*

Taehyung would always hold your hand. Always. It was something he would automatically do as soon as he saw you. So now, where he's holding your hand like normal, you can't help but gaze at the way his fingers so delicately entwine with yours as if they're moulded together. You wouldn't have been able to guess how big his hands look over yours either.

You glance up through the car window and see the restricted view of Seoul. It's exactly like it was before. But the way you missed it makes everything you can see more significant.

"What do you want to do?" His deep voice causes you to look at him and an unusual hotness covers your cheeks and entire self. His beauty is something you don't think you'll ever get used to.

Instead of answering, you let your body answer and lean into his chest, connecting your lips to his. He expects it to be a short kiss but then your opens over his and he knows you're asking for more.

With his eyes closed and face pressed into yours, he blindly fiddles for a button and the privacy window rises, creating a wall between the driver and you two. As soon as the privacy window goes all the way up, Taehyung leans further into you, his large hands traveling up and down your body as he opens his mouth wider and applies more pressure into the kiss, showing the urgency of want and desire.

You gasp into the kiss, eagerly responding to his fast movements. While he moves you onto your back on the spacious car seat, his body instinctively climbs over yours like one magnet moving to stick to another.

Momentarily, you pull away and Taehyung stops too, staring down at you with his deep and lustfully dark brown eyes while his long blue strands dangle from his scalp. It feels different making out with him, you can not only feel all of him but see all of him. You feel more connected.

With him like this so close to you, you can't help but reach up a hand trace your thumb across his lips.

"These lips really are mine?" You whisper, unable to take your eyes off his mouth.

He wears a small smile. "They are." He says, "and so is every other part of me."

He claims your lips once again, pressing his body against yours and as he moves against you, you can feel his clothed member rub into your lower area. The friction causes a low moan to escape your mouth as he continues to make you feel like the only woman in the whole world.

His hand caresses your cheek fleetingly before it starts to travel down your neck, your chest and slowly but firmly grasps your breast. You take in a breath, his touch sucking all the air from your body. Gracing his hand over your rib cage, he digs underneath your body pushes against your butt, causing your pelvis to rub into his again.

"Taehyung." You breathe out, your mind driven by his enticing actions.

Not stopping there, he moves away from your ass and starts to massage your thighs, the outside and then the inside, inching closer and closer to massage something else. He squeezes you down there, making your body slightly jolt with excitement.

Slickly, he slips his hand into your trousers, digging past the fabric of your thin underwear. When he reaches your clit, another gasp exits you and your mind is in such a haze, you can't focus on kissing him back anymore. He moves his lips onto your neck instead as he starts to move his finger in a circular motion, creating crazy feelings throughout you while-

"Sir, we've arrived." The driver announces while the car comes to a stop.

Taehyung opens his eyes, detaching his lips and hands from you. He looks through the window to see his house outside. Slowly, you open your eyes too, chest unevenly going up and down. "That was crazy." You tell him. "Let's do something like that again."

He looks down at you and chuckles, kissing your jaw and then your lips. "We have all the time in the world to crazy things."

____________

Crazy?

Also plz go follow me @ur.my.hopee on Instagram so I can follow you back and mingle with my lovelies! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
7.3M 389K 173
In which Jimin starts a group chat with a bunch of people he knows, hoping for them all to become good friends despite several of them being confused...
1M 46.7K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
LOVER By bear

Fanfiction

17.5K 1K 37
Kim Taehyung CEO of KIM ENTERPRISE, Jeon Jungkook an Idol. Both are married but not out of love. While Taehyung might have married Jungkook as he li...