๐Š๐๐˜ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ

By Kunoism

โ™ก | โ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™บ๐šž๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š“๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š˜๐š”๐šŠ ๐™ถ๐š’๐šข๐šž
๐™ณ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ
๐™ผ๐šž๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™บ๐šž๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š“๐š’
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š˜
๐™บ๐š˜๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐šž
๐™บ๐šž๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š“๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š—
๐š„๐šฃ๐šž๐š’ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š—'๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š
๐š‰๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐šŠ
๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šž๐š๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐š–๐š’
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š˜๐šž
๐™บ๐šž๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š“๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š—

๐™ธ๐š—๐š˜๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐šŠ

17.3K 404 1.1K
By Kunoism

Requested by: Kitty_Cat1619

Hope you enjoy~♡

Your insecurity is getting the best of you.

It was true and it was obvious that Inosule grew up in the mountains and was raised by boars, but that didnt stopped you from taking liking upon him.

It wasnt that obvious, but Tanjirou could tell.

Since the first time Inosuke unknowingly saved, that was the day you had taken interest on him. And that interest grew more on having a crush on him now.

Even though, to the eyes of others. Inosule had a foul attitude, but non of those disturbed you because you love Inosuke as to who he is.

And soon enough, that crush turned into something that mostly people call love.

It happened to the day you first time saw Inosuke's face. And truth to be told, he was more beautiful than you. Admitting it cause you like him.

But, there's something that your insecure about.

Your body shape.

Yes, you're chubby. But you're not fat! Just a little belly fat, and yeah, that's what insecures you the most.

You envied every girl who could eat alot without minding of gaining more weight because they dont usually get fat.

—But in reality, you're just the same shape as Nezuko—

And everytime you thought about it, the more you're having negative thoughts.

Like:

Inosuke would never like someone like me.

I'm fat, I need to be more skinny.

I want to eat, but I don't want to get fat.

I'm so ugly.

You always thought of that, and whenever anxiety just randomly hits you, you just distance yourself away from them, Tanjirou, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and especially Inosuke.

Tanjirou grew worried, he would constantly ask if you're okay and you would say the same that you're alright and theres nothing to worry about.

Of course you know that he wouldnt buy that, but seeing a smile to your face. Tanjirou know than to leave you alone, so he stayed by your side until you speak of your problems.

Both of you were sitting together in a same spot, watching the white clouds move and the summer breeze gently hitting your faces. It was peaceful. But only to Tanjirou.

Tanjirou could smell the insecurity that you're having.

And he better do something about it.

Because this past few weeks, you've been looking so down.

And he's not use in seeing you so sad.

"Is something bothering you (Name)-chan?" He asked with a smile.

You looked at him, damn ain't he just kind?

"No, nothings bothering me." You said, trying to force a smile. But it didnt worked. It surely looks like your faking it.

"Don't lie to me. You know I can smell it." Tanjirou sternly says, you stayed quiet and look down at you lap.

Tanjirou felt bad.

"What is it? I can smell that you're insecure? What's to be insecure about (Name)?" He asked.

Oh man, You forgot that Tanjirou have a keen of smell, and you know that theres no way of getting out of this situation.

You sigh, "That's true..." you quietly replied. Tanjirou stayed quiet waiting if you're gonna say something.

"I am insecure Tanjirou." You said. Looking at him.

There he could saw the sadness in your eyes.

"What is it?" He asked.

Staying quiet for at least 1 minute. You look at Tanjirou in the eye, and you can already read his next move.

Comfort you.

"My body shape."

"Woi! Chuiitsu! Where is (Wrong pronunciation) and Kompachirou?" Inosuke demandingly asked Zenitsu.

Zenitsu glared at him since he pronounced his name wrong again.

"Its Zenitsu! And (Name) is with Tanjirou right now so don't disturb them you pig head!" Zenitsu grumpily said as he walk away minding his own business.

Inosuke stood there for a moment.

(Wrong pronunciation) and Kentarou together? And just the two of them!?

Oh Inosuke ain't gonna have something like that.

Yes, he's proud to admit that he likes you. Right from the start that you've shown kindness to him, and hearing Chimitsu say that You and Gompachirou are together sets him off on edge.

He's jealous.

"Kentarou! You're dead!"

He marched away, trying to find the two of you. And fast.

"You're not fat!" Tanjirou defended.

You rolled your eyes for the 2nd time.

"Tanjirou! Yes I am! And I'll prove it!" You said as you stand up and grab both of his hand and put it on your waist.

"See? I'm fat! Now stop defending that I'm not!"

Tanjirou felt nothing but flat, curvy waist line. You're not fat!

"You're not!" He defended out once again.

You groan.

"Then explain this! Pinch my cheeks." You ordered.

"Eh?"

"Just pinch it!"

"Okay..."

Pinch. Tanjirou slightly pinchecyour cheeks.

"Woah..." he breath out which shocked you.

Why is he amazed of your cheeks?

"They're squishy and soft!" Tanjirou exclaimed with a smile.

Tanjirou now pinching both of your cheeks.

"Soooooo squishhyyy~"

"T-Tanshirou!"

On the distance was Inosuke, already found the two of you.

He saw the scene. How Tanjirou was pinching your cute adorable chubby cheeks.

Oh no...

"KENTAROU! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF (NAME)!"

Tanjirou turned his attention away to you to Inosuke who was angrily making his way to the two of you.

Shock of what he just said. Did her just pronounce your name right? And did he just threatened Tanjirou to get his hands off of you?

"Uwah! Inosuke! Look! (Name)'s cheek are so squishy~" Tanjirou said as he pinch it ince again.

"O-Ow!"

Inosuke growl, grabbing Kentarou's wrist and gripping on them.

Tanjirou didn't even flinch.

"Try them chubby cheeks Inosuke!" Tanjirou said with a kind smile. Inosuke growled once more but looks at you with his boar mask.

Your cheeks were red because of how Tanjirou was pinching it.

Inosuke let's go of Tanjirou's wrist and held out both of his hands to your cheeks. Flat handed.

Squeezing it lightly.

Under his mask was something you would most likely want to see. Inosuke blushing.

"See? I told you they were squishy!"

"Adorable..." Inosuke breath out that only you can hear.

"What was that Inosuke?" Tanjirou asked with a smile.

"I-Inosukeee—"

"I SAID—" He paused, letting go of your cheeks and hugging from the side, "SHE'S ADORABLE!"

"Uwah! Inosuke! I didnt know that you like (Name)! Congrats cause (Name) likes you too!"

"Tanjirou!!" You screamed at him with a blushing face.

Inosuke be like:

Mine...

Hey! I hope you like this! I know it's not that great and I know it's not what you expect. But thank you for the request! I did enjoy making this chapter Haha!

Anyway thank you again♡

Lovelots~♡

.under-editing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 19.2K 34
๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
17.6K 217 15
๐—˜๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† (หˆek-stษ™-sฤ“): ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข: ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šž๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š. ๐‘ช๐’“...
864 24 9
Demon slayer one-shots simple Really sometimes random ๐ŸŒธ Tankan ๐Ÿ— Inoaoi ๐Ÿฆ‹giyushino ๐ŸŒฉzenunezu โœจoc
18.6K 489 12
(โœ“) ๐“๐€๐๐Š๐€๐๐€ โ”โ”โ” โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐ.โ€ขยฐ โœฟ ยฐโ€ข.ยฐโ‚Š* โ€ข โ”โ” ๐™Ž๐™๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™” ยฐโ‚Š*. ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ...