The Snake - Miraculous Ladybu...

By Hazukun

Hmmmm... I actually don't know what to type here;;; Oh well... Just know that it will be based on the story p... More

Stormy Weather
Pharaoh

Bubbler

837 28 5
By Hazukun

The sound of the alarm woke (Y/n) up. She was about to take another five minutes but then her Kwami flew in front of her trying to get her up.

"(Y/n)! You need to wake up!" The said girl groaned.

"Five more minutes, Shiro..."

"Not this time, (Y/n)! Don't you remember that you need to do something early in the morning?"

The last sentence made the (h/c) jolted up from her bed, finally remembered something.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" She slapped her forehead, "What time is it now?"

Shiro glanced at the alarm clock before answer, "It's 6.30 a.m."

(Y/n) sighed in relief. She then get out of her bed and getting ready for school. Before she went downstairs, she went to her desk and started to wrap a small box with yellow wrapper.

Shiro just watched her wrapping the box until she finish it. (Y/n) lift up the wrapped box, examine a bit before nodded approvingly.

"Is that for Adrien?"

"Yeah... today is his birthday after all..."

Shiro couldn't help but put a smirk on her face, "Oh? Someone wanted to give a gift for her special boy~"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, "That's because I feel bad if i didn't when the person himself told me about his birthday..."

The yesterday's event still fresh in her mind. She found it a bit weird about Adrien's behavior.

________________________

The class ended and (Y/n) walked out of the class with Marinette and Alya. They talked to each other until they reached at the entrance stairs.

"You sure you don't want it come with us, (Y/n)? Marinette seemed to need your idea fro Adrien's birthday gift..." Alya looked at (Y/n) who smile in apologize.

"I really wanted to go with you guys but... I already promise with my parents to spend some time with them..."

Marinette seemed a bit sad but she understands her situation so she didn't want to force her, "It's okay, (Y/n)... your parents are more important... it's been awhile since they come back... I understand.."

"Thank you, Marinette... Next time, I'm sure I'll make it up to you..."

As (Y/n) bid them goodbye, she then heard sound of footsteps which sounded like the person ran towards her.

"(Y/n)! Wait!"

(Y/n) of course, hearing her name being called made her turned towards the owner of the voice. She then saw a familiar blonde male who already in front of her trying to catch his breath.

(Y/n) blinked her eyes for a second before calling his name, "Adrien?"

Adrien regained his posture so that he could talk to the (h/c) female.

"I actually wanted to tell you something..."

"Okay... I'm hearing..."

"So actually, tomorrow is my birthday..."

There was a pause for a moment. (Y/n) didn't want it to be an awkward situation so she continued,

"And...?"

"And... uh... I was... hoping that you could..." he started to rubbed at the back of his neck. Before he could say any further, he heard the female in front of him giggled.

"Adrien... I already know tomorrow is your birthday..."

'Well... Marinette told me so that's why...' she said it to herself.

Her statement made Adrien surprised, he blushed at the thought the girl in front of him knew about his birthday. Adrien was about to say something to her but he couldn't when out of them heard a his guard honking impatiently.

Adrien sighed heavily, "It's okay... It's nothing important... but I'm glad that you know about my birthday..." he smiled gladly at (Y/n)

________________________

"He didn't exactly ask me to, but somehow I felt like he need it... with that strict father he has... I'm not sure he can really enjoy his life, even if it's his birthday..."

Shiro felt touched by her holder who considerate for others. She flew towards her to hug her.

"I'm sure he will be happy when he gets the present!"

(Y/n) chuckled while patting Shiro.

"Yeah..."

____________________________________

At the end of the class, Marinette, Alya and (Y/n) were hid at the side of the entrance stairs, watching Adrein who currently talk with his best friend, Nino.

"I can do it! I can do it!"

Marinette keeps repeating the same words to give her some courage. She was about to go out but then sat back at her place.

"I can't do it... I can't do it..."

Alya and (Y/n) sweatdropped. This is not going to be easy huh?

"Come on girl! Now this is your chance!" Alya then pushed Marinette so that she went in front of Adrien.

"H-hi..."

"Hi...?" Adrien greeted her back.

Marinette tried to give Adrien the birthday present, but it didn't go well as she keep saying with wrong words. Chloe who already stood near her couldn't be more patient so she just push her aside and being lovely to Adrien.

Her (h/c) haired friend tried to hold her laugh seeing the whole situation. It's as if seeing a love story in a TV show. She could just laugh there but it would be rude to her friend who tried so hard not to embarrass herself.

"Marinette... you should be relax in front of him... maybe you could then give him the present properly?" (Y/n) suggested.

Marinette sighed, "I wanted to, but I can't! It's just difficult for me!"

"Come on! You can do it!" Alya encourages Marinette.

Marinette thought for a moment before she determined to try once again. Only to be stopped by the sound of the car honking.

"Gotta go... photoshot..." Adrien bid Nino goodbye and went inside the limousine.

"Why can't I mean what I say..." Marinette sighed in disappointment.

"Uh... 'say what you mean'?" Alya corrected.

"Exactly..."

"Hey, relax! It's never too late, you know! You can just give him the present indirectly!" (Y/n) gave an idea.

Both of the girls stared at her with question. The other girl just slapped her forehead, "Seriously... You can give him at the mail box or something..."

"You're right, (Y/n)! What would I do without you?" Marinette hug her friend and the three of them agreed to go to Adrien's mansion.

This is not what she expected for....

"Are you kidding me? Why in the world I have to do this?" (Y/n) right now stood alone in front of the mailbox with the birthday present from Marinette in her hands.

She glared at two of her friends who were hiding not far from her.

'Well... I did agree to help Marinette since she's afraid that she would rambling nonsense... *sigh*'

Then, (Y/n) remembered that she also have a present for Adrien. She took out the present, make sure that Alya and Marinette didn't see them. It would be weird if they saw it. Marinette's gift is bigger than hers so it's perfect.

She rang the bell and not long after that, a camera appeared in front of her, "Yes?"

"Uhm.... Hi? I'm one of Adrien's classmate and my friends wanted to give him a birthday present..." she showed the present.

"Put it in the box" the mailbox then opened and (Y/n) put the presents inside.

"Thank you..."

The camera then went back. Marinette and Alya came out and Marinette hugs (Y/n) again.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I hope he likes it!"

"You signed the note, right?"

Alya's question made Marinette dumbfounded. (Y/n) and Alya just sighed.

"Seriously...?"

_________________________________________

After managed to send the present, (Y/n) went to the nearby cafe. Shiro was desperate to have her favorite cake so (Y/n) went there to buy one. While doing that, she sat at the cafe to have a cup of hot chocolate.

She put the cake beside her seat which Shiro was laying so that no one can see her.

"Yay! Butterscotch cake!" Shiro then have the cake to herself. (Y/n) just smiled at her Kwami.

Not long after that, she saw all of the adults were sent up to the sky by... bubbles? That's not making any sense... unless...

(Y/n) take Shiro and went outside the cafe, seeing the Bubbler making an announcement that there won't be adults anymore. Some of the kids cried.

"Someone's gets akumatized again..." Shiro said to (Y/n) from her purse.

"I know... and the one who gets to be is Nino... today is Adrien's birthday and judging from their last conversation at school earlier must be related! Shiro... we're going to Adrien's place!"

"Why?"

"Nino... I mean the Bubbler for now, hates adults! Then it must be because Mr. Agreste told him something that makes him hate the adults!"

"Oh I get it! Then we have to save Adrien's father!"

"If he didn't sent up to the sky yet... We can't transform here... but I have to go now!"

(Y/n) then ran towards Adrien's mansion as fast as she could.

When she arrived in front of the opened gate, she entered the place and saw her classmates were dancing. But everything seems not right.

"(Y/n)!" She heard Alya called her so she turned to her.

Alya hugged her, "I'm so worried about you!"

"I'm fine, Alya... so what happened here? It's weird that Adrien is having a party at his place..."

Alya put her hands at her waist, "Well... there's this akumatized villain force us to have his birthday party... By the way, have you seen Marinette?"

(Y/n) put her finger in her chin, "Hmm... I didn't see her anywhere..."

Just then, a someone poke (Y/n)'s shoulder and when she turned around, she saw Adrien who waved at her.

"Hey... I didn't know you will come too..."

"Oh well... I can't miss someone's birthday, right?" (Y/n) lied. "Anyways, happy birthday, Adrien..." she put a kind smile.

"Th-thank you..." Adrien blushed a bit while rubbing the back of his head.

The music suddenly changed to more slow and romantic one. Adrien, who seemed weird at first but then shrugged it off, tried to ask (Y/n) for a dance only to get dragged by Chloe out of nowhere.

(Y/n) just waved to Adrien awkwardly , still putting a small smile on her face. (Y/n) felt her purse was moving and she remembered the purpose she was here.

"Oh! Alya... I think I need to go to the bathroom! I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay... I'll just stay here..." Alya said.

(Y/n) looked to the Bubbler and carefully walked into the mansion. When she manage to go inside, Shiro went out of her purse.

"You know... I don't mind if you just enjoy the party once... you never have a chance in your life for all I know..." Shiro said. (Y/n) just chuckled at the white Kwami.

"It's fine, Shiro... I would prefer to have a party without The akumatized villain become the DJ..." Both if them laugh a bit.

"Well then... Shiro, transform me!"

_________________________________________

Adrien stood in front of the small crowd while holding a microphone. He waved his hand up high, "Hey, Paris! How are you doing?!"

No one replies as they only have down in the mouth on their face. The Bubbler was mad as he put his hand on the weapon at his back which made everyone cheer at Adrien.

Not long until, "Sorry to say this, Bubbler. But your party sucks!"

"Serpent?" Adrien surprised.

Then, Ladybug appeared next to her, "Good to see you're here, Ladybug" Serpent greeted.

Ladybug smiled at her before she use her yo-yo to pull the plug off.

"And the party's over!"

"Why do you have to be like that!" The Bubbler seemed not pleased with their presence.

"You have made all of the adults disappear, that's why! And you're imprisoning everyone who isn't even having any fun!"

Both of Ladybug and Serpent were too focused on the Bubbler that they didn't notice Adrien went away to somewhere. The Bubbler then attacks Ladybug and Serpent which they dodged it. Everyone else screamed and ran to the safety.

Ladybug tossed her yo-yo towards Bubbler only to be sent back by him. She was about to get hit by her own yo-yo when Chat Noir use his baton to prevent from it. He spinner his baton and make a pose.

"Looks like I made it just in time..."

"We had it under control..." Serpent smirked, waiting for the impact Chat Noir will received.

And the yo-yo hit his head, return To Ladybug's hand, "But thanks!"

The Bubbler attacks them with countless of small bubbles. The three of them dodged it until the Bubbler snapped his finger. The bubbles the stuck at their body and somehow made the three of them stuck together in a large bubble.

Serpent tried to use her sharp whip to break it but it's futile. The Bubbler laugh at her useless effort.

"Give me your Miraculouses before you ran out of air.."

"Dream on, Bubbler!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"Total party pooper, just like adults!"

"Kids need adults!"

"False! Kids need freedom! Fun!"

Serpent just rolled her eyes, somewhat found the Bubbler's rambling is just childish. What he say is somewhat true, but man... chill, dude!

"-they care for their kids! They love them!" Ladybug still argued with the Bubbler.

Chat Noir however mumbled, "most adults do anyhow..." which Serpent noticed before he shouted to Bubbler, "You must bring the adults back!"

"No, never! You know what? Since you care about these adults so much, why don't you go flew with them for awhile..." The Bubbler ran towards them and hit the bubble up to the sky.

The three of them tried to pop up the Bubble. Then, an idea came to Ladybug's mind.

"Your Cataclysm!"

"Why didn't you say that 500 feet ago?" Chat Noir said.

"Come on, stop arguing... We can't just stuck in here forever..." Serpent said.

Chat Noir who heard this make a grin on his face while raising his eye brows. Ladybug just slapped her forehead while Serpent just laughed it off.

The bubble pop when Chat Noir use his cataclysm and the three of them fell.

"Chat Noir! Your stick! There!" Serpent showed to the tower.

"Got it!" He then threw his baton to the tower.

"Ladybug! Use your yo-yo!" Ladybug nodded. Serpent held his hand, "Hold on tight!"

Ladybug use her yo-yo while Serpent use her whip to held the baton that stuck at the tower. The three of them managed to land to the ground safely.

"Good thing cats aren't afraid of height..." Chat Noir said as he catch his baton that Ladybug threw at him.

Ladybug explained to where the akuma must have been at the Bubbler then the three of them went back to that place.

By the time they arrived, everyone cheered for their return which made the Bubbler frustrated even more. He then use his bubbles to send all of them to the sky. He then ran away to the tower. Serpent and the others follow him.

When they reached to the tower, Chat Noir's ring made beep sound.

"I'm gonna change back soon! Hurry!"

Without eating anytime, Ladybug activated her Lucky Charm and revealed a large spanner.

"Okay... that might come in handy..." Serpent sweatdropped.

As Ladybug thinks in how to use it, Serpent and Chat Noir distract the Bubbler. Ladybug then figured it out and went to nearest pipe to open it (I don't know how to say this...)

"Chat Noir cover me!" Chat Noir uses the pipe that give out some gas to blow the bubbles away from them.

As the Bubbler tries to take his weapon, Serpent take this opportunity to snatch it from him using her whip. She then break it and the akuma went out.

Ladybug catches the akuma and uses her power to return everything to normal.

"Pound it!"

________________________________________

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

(Y/n), Marinette and Alya just witnessed Chloe's disappointment towards Sabrina. (Y/n) just sighed, feeling bad for Sabrina.

Alya just laughed, "Serves Chloe right..."

"Hey, girls..." A male voice greeted them.

They turned around and saw Adrien who went out of his limousine. He was wearing the blue scarf.

"Hey, that's my scarf! He's wearing my scarf!" Marinette told them happily as she just keep staring at Adrien.

Adrien went it Amino who waited for him and make fist bump.

"Yo... nice scarf Adrien! Of the change..." Alya tried to make the conversation so that Adrien notices Marinette who waving at him.

Adrien smiles, "Yeah... can you believe my dad got this for me?"

His statement made the three girls shocked a bit. What's more surprising is that Adrien walked towards them until he stopped in front of (Y/n).

"Nathalie told me that there's a beautiful and polite girl sending me a gift yesterday..." He showed (Y/n) a watch decorated with a black cat, which (Y/n) decorated it.

(Y/n) was about to tell him that was not her but then Adrien suddenly hugged her.

"Thank you... it was the best gift I ever had..."

He then pulled away and continue to walk with Nino to the class, leaving the (h/c) haired girl stood there blinking her eyes several times.

"Okay, (Y/n).... tell me... did you just give Adrien a birthday present without telling us?" Alya started.

(Y/n) turned to both of her friends. Seeing Marinette's eyes widened, she didn't want to break her heart. Especially when she's in love with Adrien. So-

"And why would I do that? I think he just mistaken me with someone else... you know I'm not like a girl that he just describe..."

She lied.

"Besides... I will not doing it without Marinette's permission~" she smirked at Marinette who started to blush for some reason.

"W-What is that supposed to mean, (Y/n)?!" She tried to hit her but (Y/n) dodged it and ran away while laughing at Marinette.

"Hey! That's not fair!"

Marinette ran towards her and Alya follow them as well.

Welp... I lied to them... but it's for their own good after all. Especially Marinette...

_________________________________________

Okay... I think this chapter seemed too fast... but anyways! I hope you enjoy!

-Sakira Akana-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
354K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
281K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
495K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...