RWBY Remnant: Jaune Arc Volum...

By 9rdaley2

Jaune is back for his second semester at beacon. He was gets better and better and now he's in some dangerous... More

Food Fight: Team JNPR vs Team RWBY.
Welcome to Beacon.
Battling a giant mech.
Tough decisions.
A mysterious discovery
Search and fight.
Breached
What's your favourite ship?
Jaune's semblance

The dance

621 9 3
By 9rdaley2

Team RWBY were in where the dance was keeping, setting up all the stuff in the dance. Ruby saw Jaune wandering alone in the hall.

Ruby: Hey Jaune, what's up?

Jaune: Oh no, it's that it's hard get some one to like you when you are not all that good during a fight.

Ruby: Jaune, it's going to be okay cause you're not the only one having problem not going with someone to the dance.

Jaune: Ruby, please I just gonna need some time alone. I'm gonna have to talk things out with someone.

At the dorm.

When Ren was exciting out of the shower and the towel around his waist, Jaune grabbed him and pulled him into the room.

Jaune: Hey Ren, I need some seriously advice.

Nora: We are not together Jaune.

Jaune: Nora, I said headphones on!

Nora immediately did what she was told.

Jaune: You know that you seem like a really cool guy and all and I knew that anyone would be happy to have you Ren.

Ren: Jaune, is there's anything that you need to talk about please tell me.

Jaune: It's Weiss. She just completely shut me down. I really do wanna become a better somebody and I wanna make something right out of myself. What do I do?

Pyrrha: What you should do is wait and give enough time and you should tell her how you really feel.

Jaune: Pyrrha, what makes you think that Weiss would even go for me?

Pyrrha: Trust me Jaune. Please don't give us hope. She said sshe wants a huntsman who is cunning and brave. Yore are just the equivalent to that.

Jaune wanted to argue and try to prove to Pyrrha that he want any of those things but somethings inside began to take over and that there could be faith.

Jaune: I guess you are right Pyrrha.

Jaune looked at the picture in his hand of his great, great grandfather. His grandfather was a real brave man that would do anything to keep others safe.

Jaune: one day, things are gonna change.

Pyrrha: Jaune, I want you to put those word to use and I will be happy for you.

Jaune and Pyrrha shared a smile. They looked at each other in the eyes before Jaune decided to rise up.

Jaune: The Dance coming soon but there's something that I need to do first.

Jaune went out to buy his new dance outfit. Once he bought his prom outfit, he went to buy some flowers. One red and one white because those reminds of the two dearest people in his life. He wanted to make himself look proper and unique so he did the very best of his dance outfit.

He went to check on Team RWBY just sss how they were doing.

Jaune: Hey guys, I just wanna ask if everything is going okay?

Ruby: Yeah. Blake is willing to go the dance.

Jaune: That's really good. You know Ruby, im rally looking forward to see you in a prom outfit.

Ruby: Well, you know Jaune, it could be really be embarrassing.

Jaune: Okay. So anyways really looking forward to seeing you at the dance.

When he got back to his Teammate, he showed them his new dance outfit.

Nora: You know think? I think that you need some make over to go with that new outfit.

Before he had time to speak

The night during the dance.

Team RWBY were at the dance and they were doing fine.

Yang: Cheer up Weiss. I'm sure that someone would look at you and see that you look pretty and would like to dance south you.

Weiss just dodged that question because a lot better things to worry about. When she arrived she saw Jaune and she just stared at him probably because of his hair style.

Jaune: Hey Weiss.

Weiss: Hey Jaune. What did you do to your hair?

Jaune: Well, you here I just had a little make over. Nora did indeed go over board she was doing it. I hope you and your dance partner have a good night out here.

Weiss: Okay.

Jaune noticed Weiss had a sad look on her face.

Jaune: Weiss is there's something wrong?

Weiss: No, I'm fine. I just need to get the stuff ready for the dance.

Jaune stood still way hung as everyone was getting themselves a dance partner. Just by seeing this just made him look so sad. What caught his eyes was when he saw Pyrrha all alone where her dress. He walked right next to her.

Jaune: Hey Pyrrha, real lovely night isn't it?

Pyrrha: Yeah, real lovely.

Jaune: It's almost as lovely as the dress that you're wearing.

Pyrrha's cheeks began to light up.

Jaune: I really hope that you have a great night Pyrrha.

Ruby was struggling to stand up because the dress that she was wearing was so small by the way.

Yang: Oh sis, you look so cute. Now go and show Jaune.

Ruby: Wait what-?

She could even tried to talk things out with Yang, she felt her pushing her forward to Jaune. Once, she was near him, she doesn't know what to say becuSe she felt so embarrassed. She wasn't even sure of Jaune would even go for her.

Ruby: Hi Jaune.

Jaune: Hi Ruby.

Ruby: So, what do you think of my dress?

Ruby looked over to Yang who just smiling at her.

Jaune: I think that it looks beautiful Ruby. As well as you.

Ruby: Thank you.

Ruby's cheeks were red. She was embarrassed more than she was before.

Jaune: Hey Ruby, you're blushing.

Ruby: I am?

Jaune: Yeah, you are.

Ruby: Well, you know it's just gets really embarrassing just to be out here in a dress like this.

Jaune: Oh come on, you don't look that bad.

Ruby: Well, I really do like your compliment a lot Jaune. So Jaune I have to go.

Ruby left Jaune and went back to Yang.

Yang: So tell me how did it go?

Ruby: Yang, please don't put me out like that ever again.

Ren was standing by Nora was gonna be his dance partner. Nora poured a huge ounce of punch in her cup and gulped it all down and even got some on her dress.

Jaune wanted to know about Weiss, since she was acting all sad to he talked to Ruby again but not before she poured himself huge cup of Punch.

Jaune: So Ruby, You wanna tell me why Weiss acting a bit sad? It's like she doesn't have a dance. Neptune is going to dance with her right?

Ruby: Jaune, Neptune didn't come to the dance with Weiss.

Jaune: What?

Ruby: Neptune didn't go to the dance with Weiss. She came to the dance alone. She said she had a lot of things to focus on more than boys.

Jaune looked over to Neptune with an angry face and gave Ruby his glass of punch.

Jaune: Hold my punch.

Jaune went after Neptune while Pyrrha went over to Weiss.

Pyrrha: Weiss, do you mind I'd have a talk?

Weiss: Sure. What do you like to talk about?

Pyrrha: I'm just here to talk about Jaune. Do you know how much pain he was willing to give so that he could be impressed by you. He's swirling to give it all and he wanted to make you happy. How could you should him down like that?

Weiss was so shocked. She never seen Pyrrha did angry like this before.

Pyrrha: Now let tell Weiss. You break his heart. You're not gonna like what's gonna happen.

Pyrrha walked out into the hall and looked out into the sky as Weiss looked down in shame. Meanwhile Jaune caught up with Neptune and grabbed him by the shoulders.

Neptune: Hey Jaune, what's the big deal man?

Jaune: Oh well, I just wanna know what's the big deal with you. You think that you're so cool to think that you could just go from one girl to the other.

Neptune: What? Where is all this coming from Jaune?

Jaune: How could could you do that to her?

Neptune: Who?

Jaune: Weiss! She was so inching to go the dance with you and you just shut her down. I bet that she wasn't good enough for you and you find someone better.

Neptune: No Jaune, it isn't Weiss.

Jaune: The what is it then?!

Neptune: I... I can't dance man.

Jaune: What... you're so cool.

Neptune: Thank you.  I tried really, really hard.

Jaune: I do you think dancing is all that matters. You don't have to be good at dance to get girls to be attractive to you. You must start with a compliment. A really good one and maybe she'll see something in you.

Neptune: Thank you Jaune. I'll be sure to keep all of those in mind.

After lecturing Neptune and go all out at Neptune, Jaune needed to speak to Pyrrha to see if there is that is goo enough for her. He found all alone.

Jaune : Hey beautiful. I take it that your partner will be here soon to lick you up.

Pyrrha: Jaune, no one asked me to go to the dance.

Jaune: No one? But you're Pyrrha Nikos. I know that there's just gotta be someone who wanted to ask you.

Pyrrha: I'm a warrior that been blessed with love, talents and opportunities but when you're on the battle field for so long, you get separated from the ones that lives you. I'm just that good that others think that I'm one a level that they can't attained. It's impossible to get close to others. But then I met you. You didn't even know my name but yet you're will you stand by me. So anyways, I hope you have a good time out there handsome

Pyrrha kisses Jaune on the cheeks before walking away.

Jaune refuses to let Pyrrha feel that way. He wanted to make her happy and he will. When the music started playing, Jaune tapped Pyrrha on the shoulders.

Jaune: Pyrrha, I ask may you kindly be my dance partner?

Pyrrha felt flattered when Jaune asked her.

Pyrrha: Why I would love to Jaune.

Pyrrha took Jaune's hand and started to dance off with the rest of team JNPR. Jaune's dance was impressive.

Pyrrha: WOW, I didn't know that you were such a dancer.

Jaune: I did grew up with seven sisters. And they sure help me out with a lot of things.

Pyrrha: Well I now see here you've got your talents from.

The night is going just perfect. As the music died down, Jaune looked at Weiss to see her lookin down all alone in shame. He walked all the way up to her.

Jaune: Weiss, I'm really sorry that you needed have some to company to the dance.

Weiss: Jaune look, I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry.

Jaune: For what?

Weiss: For shutting you down. I should of known a how you feel and how hard that you were trying. In sorry if I had ever hurt you in anyway.

Jaune: It's okay Weiss. I'm gonna need another dance partner. Would you care to help me out with that?

Weiss hesitates for a bit but she took his hand and she started to dance with him. She never thought that she be so happy to dance with Jaune.

Weiss: So Jaune, where did you learn all these moves?

Jaune: Well, you know mom always told me if I ever needed a girlfriend, I need to at least learn how to dance like a gentlemen.

Weiss held onto Jaune. She felt so comfortable within his embrace and she never wanted to let go. She looked him up in the face and she enjoyed the way how he smiled when he was dancing with her. Jaune felt that he was now being lucky. He got two girls to dance with home and the reluctant one ended dancing. Once they were done, Jaune wished Weiss good bye and went over to Ruby. He was about to ask her if she wanted to dance with with as well but she ended up running way.

Jaune: Ruby wait!

Ruby went out side to see some guards who looked like they have been beaten up.

Jaune: What happened here?

Ruby: I don't know but we're gonna get to the bottom of the right now.

Ruby uses her scroll to get in contacted with her weapon along with Jaune's.

Jaune: What going on?

Ruby: We're about to find out.

Jaune and Ruby went inside of an elevator and when they walked out they saw a woman in a mask.

Jaune: Who are you?

Ruby: Hey this isn't a masquerade part. Now why don't you take of that-

The woman in mask uses some sharp glass to charge dorwrxtkey at Ruby and Jaune. But Ruby uses her scythe to cut them while Jaune uses his shield to block. Ruby fires her scythe T her but she blocks while Ruby follows up by trying to cut her with her scythe but she moved away from the attempted attacked.

She created a bow and fired it at them but they are prepared. Jaune rolled out the way and was getting ready to attack but general Ironwood walked in. Woman was gone by then.

Ironwood: What have happened?

Jaune: Listen Ironsood, you're not gonna believe this but there have been a break in. A lady wearing a mask came and she took out a lot of guards.

Ironwood: Jaune, Ruby we're gonna need to have a talk.

The dance was still going on. People were still enjoying themselves.

Ironwood: Now what have happened?

Jaune: You see sir, this scary woman was wearing mask and we stood our ground.

Ironwood: We'll have a talk about this tomorrow. Now you two must go into your dorm or in this case, go enjoy the rest of the night.

Ruby and Jaune went back to the dance.

Jaune: So, I was asking if you could dance with me?

Ruby's cheeks were red.

Ruby: Sure, I would love to Jaune.

It was going all fine but Ruby accidentally ended up stepping in Jaune's foot by accident.

Ruby: Jaune, I'm so sorry, it's just that it's just hard to get across with these heels.

Jaune: No, it's okay Ruby. You're doing fine by the way.

Ruby: Jaune, you're really good at this.

Jaune: I practice a lot with my mom.

Ruby saw Yang smiling at her gong her a thumbs up.

The dance was going pretty well for everyone. Ruby parted away from Jaune.

Ruby: Bye Jaune, I hope that you haves good time out here.

Jaune: You too Ruby.

It was a indeed great dance night after all.

That's all guys. So I hope it was good enough for all of you. So please vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
13.7K 112 18
y/n wasn't just an ordinary student at beacon academy, he wasn't even close to being that All rights for rwby go to rooster teeth
117K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...
28.5K 443 20
After a number of events and conflicts occurred during your first semester in Beacon, the new semester rounds the corner as you continue your trainin...