Stuck With Love βœ”

By satanya000

[Sequel of KILL WITH LOVE] "We're brothers, hyung." "Yeah, so?" "What's mine is mine. And stop claiming it li... More

INTRODUCTION
BOOK TRAILER!
THE MAIN CHARACTERS:
CHAPTER 1: "THRICE"
CHAPTER 2: "PASSENGER"
CHAPTER 3: "THE REUNION"
CHAPTER 4: "PARTY" (18+)
CHAPTER 5: "INVADED"
CHAPTER 6: "REGRETS"
CHAPTER 7: "CLOSER"
CHAPTER 8: "ZONES"
CHAPTER 9: "HIM AND I" (18+)
CHAPTER 10: "OPPA"
VIP ANNOUNCEMENT!
CHAPTER 11: "DRIVE"
CHAPTER 12: "TOO INNOCENT"
CHAPTER 13: "TEACH ME" (18+)
CHAPTER 14: "CHEERLEADER" (18+)
CHAPTER 15: "HICKEY" (18+)
CHAPTER 16: "BEFORE HIM" (18+)
CHAPTER 17: "FRIDAY NIGHT" (18+)
CHAPTER 18: "MERCEDES BENZ" (18+)
CHAPTER 20: "THE NEIGHBOR"
CHAPTER 21: "DEVIL IN DISGUISE"
CHAPTER 22: "BITCH"
CHAPTER 23: "THE CLASH"
CHAPTER 24: "BROTHERHOOD"
CHAPTER 25: "INTRAMURALS"
CHAPTER 26: "ONE HAND"
CHAPTER 27: "LUNCH"
CHAPTER 28: "FOR HIM, FOR HER"
CHAPTER 29: "PLAN"
CHAPTER 30: "BIRTHDAY"
CHAPTER 31: "I LIKE YOU" (18+)
CHAPTER 32: "FOUR" (18+)
CHAPTER 33: "MORNING GLORY" (18+)
CHAPTER 33: "THE DAD"
CHAPTER 34: "OFFICIAL"
CHAPTER 35: "BETRAYAL"
CHAPTER 36: "NOT YOU"
CHAPTER 37: "FAKE"
CHAPTER 38: "SORRY" (18+)
CHAPTER 39: "CHECK UP"
CHAPTER 40: "FRIEND"
NEW BOOK!
CHAPTER 41: "MISTAKE"
CHAPTER 42: "TRUTH"
CHAPTER 43: "BUGATTI" (18+)
CHAPTER 44: "EUNHA'S BIRTHDAY"
CHAPTER 45: "CHOICE"
CHAPTER 46: "THE VIDEO"
FINAL CHAPTER: "DONE"
EPILOGUE (18+)
MY GIFT
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

CHAPTER 19: "ABSENT"

6.2K 316 130
By satanya000

LEO'S POV...

UNIVERSITY...

After the party last night, I decided to go to school late today. I just felt drained and maybe... stressed? For no reason.

"So you still have the guts to enter my class, Mr. Jeon?" Our physics teacher spat at me as soon as she saw me enter the room.

I just bowed and went straight to my seat. And couldn't ignore the fact that I saw Thea's seat empty. I suddenly felt worried. Did something happened last friday night?

I glanced at Rubyjane and Chaeyoung and they were busy listening to our teacher's discussion. I glanced at my friends and they were sneaking their phones, chatting endlessly while laughing.

What the hell happened on friday?

Recess break came and my friends gathered in the cafeteria. I couldn't focus in the past hours thinking about the possibilities of what happened last night between hyung and Thea.

"Leo, you're spacing out man! Did you fuck a gay or something?" Yugyeom chuckled at me, putting me back to my senses.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Shut up. I'm not in the mood today." I spat and took my in can coca cola and drank it.

"Whoa, chill out man!" Mingyu held my shoulders.

"Your man period is worse than mine." Eunwoo shook his head.

I just rolled my eyes at them and heaved a deep sigh. I can't deal with these dorks anymore.

My friends were busy talking about their sex life, as usual, when I saw Rubyjane and Chaeyoung passed by our table. I immediately stood up and caught Chaeyoung's wrist, making them jolt in surprise.

"Hey Chae." I called. I felt my friends behind me staring and are probably giving me those malicious glares again.

"H-Hey..." She was kind of startled so I let go of her wrist and she faced me together with Rubyjane.

"Is Thea okay? She didn't go to class today." I scratched the back of my nape.

I've never been this worried for her. What the hell, Leo... You are not yourself today, boy.

"We wanted to ask you the same. We've been calling her since Saturday but she isn't answering. We're worried." Chaeyoung answered.

"I've been texting her too but she won't answer." I said.

Rubyjane stepped up, "We were planning on visiting their house later but me and Chae got a homework to do. Maybe... you can visit her?"

My brows furrowed, "Why me?"

"You're his childhood friend so why not?" Rubyjane shrugged her shoulders.

Before I could even answer, they already waved goodbye and left me standing with my friends making the 'Ohhh' sound.

"So it was Thea." I heard Jaehyun's teasing voice as soon as I sat bac beside Mingyu.

"Of course it was her. They've been hanging out in his condo just yesterday." Jam wiggled his brows at me.

My eyes widened, "How the fuck did you know that?"

"A cute little chipmunk told me." He shrugged his shoulders.

Park Chaeyoung, for sure.

DISMISSAL...

I didn't bother wasting my time and hoped inside my car as soon as the classes were dismissed.

I'm just worried for her.

I arrived at their mansion after a couple of minutes. I parked my car and was greeted by their butler.

"Sir Leo, we'll take care of your car." He insisted and I handed him my keys.

I went inside the mansion and found busy maids cleaning the house. They saw my presence and bowed to me.

"What brings you here, Sir Leo?" A maid greeted me.

I was about to answer her when I saw Aunt Jennie walking down the stairs with her working attire.

"Oh, Leo! I'm glad you came, sweetie!" She rushed to me and gave me a a tight hug.

"Of course, Aunt Jennie. Is Thea alright?" I asked her and her facial expression immediately changed to a worried one.

"I've been knocking on her door since she got home late on friday night. I'm getting worried." She crossed her arms and started massaging it, looking really worried for Thea.

"Can you check on her, Leo? I'm going to a meeting with Taehyung right now with your parents. I don't think I'll be home early today." She looked at me.

I nodded at her, "Of course, Aunt Jennie. Don't worry." I said and she gave me a hug before finally leaving the mansion.

Now I was left in the living room, waving goodbye to Aunt Jennie. When she finally left, I let my feet led me to Thea's room. I took a deep breath before knocking.

*knock-knock*

No answer. The room sounded quiet like nobody is in there. Did she spend the whole night at Hyung's unit?

I knocked once again. This time, more aggressively. I didn't know why I'm suddenly feeling upset at that thought.

"Open up. It's me, Leo." I spat after knocking.

Few seconds passed, still no answer. I decided to knock once again but before my knuckles could even get in contact with the door, she finally opened it.

And there I saw her standing in the doorstep... her eyes nearly red from crying and her wet cheeks soaked in tears. She was just wearing her morning shorts and spaghetti strapped fitted white top.

She sobbed, "I'm sorry."

My brows furrowed. I was about to talk when she pushed herself into me and hugged me tight. She buried her face on my chest and let out soft sobs.

I was still contemplating whether to hug her back or just let her explain why she was sorry all of a sudden.

"What's wrong?" I finally let my arms circle her thin waist.

Instead of answering, she pulled me inside her room and locked the door. He motioned me to sit on her bed and I did. She followed me and sat beside me.

"Why are you crying? Did hyung hurt you? What happened?" I started checking on her body to see any bruises but only those hickeys on her neck was all I could find.

"H-He..." She started sobbing again, stopping her a mid her sentence.

"He what? What did he do?" I eyed her and took both her hands.

"He told me to stay away from him." And her sentence was followed by continuous loud sobs.

I furrowed my brows, "What—why...?" I asked as I watch her bury her face in the palm of her hands.

"Because h-he saw the hickeys you gave me a-and I didn't know what to say so I t-told him that it was you." she confessed.

Oh shit.

You fucking sneaky bastard. You could've controlled your hormones, Jeon Leo! Now look at what you've done! This is all your fault.

My soul softened at the sight of her sobbing in front of me. So I did what i had to and pulled her to my chest, hugging her tight.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I whispered to her.

She shook her head, "I should've listened to you. He's never gonna like me the way he does to Yerin. I'm so stupid!" She exclaimed and cried again.

Seeing her like this makes me want to punch the walls and shout my anger too. My anger to myself. All I did was to discourage her in pursuing hyung. And now that she's breaking...

I feel like a useless jerk.

"Stop crying. I'm here." I told her and tightened the hug.

I felt her nod on my chest and her sobs slowly fading away.

"Leo..." She called and pulled away from the hug. I looked down at her and hummed in response.

She wiped her tears and finger combed her hair before facing me.

"Help me forget him."

•••

A/N:

Oh no! Is Leo gonna be just a rebound? I feel like Thea's such a bitch lmao. I'm judging my own book now BUT!

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE ANOTHER   B I G  REVELATION... 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 213 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...
287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
37.9K 1.3K 33
what will happen if Taehyung fell in love with his wife's sister
199K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...