FS - Chal.....

By Anjanaa31

A short take on remarriage day of Arshi. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

11.4K 526 70
By Anjanaa31

Note - Dadi has not seen Garima before in the rituals. She has seen her on the wedding day. And Garima didn't try anything to hide away from Dadi.

The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada aka ASR was looking at the mirror blushing to himself thinking about the Bachelor party night that made him saw her forbidden beauty, while decking up himself in his unfavourite Sherwani. Khushi.... Just her name is enough for him to smile. His Kushi is an angel who had successfully completed him. She made ASR a love sick puppy. She has influenced him so much that he had agreed to marry her again with all these rituals just for her happiness.

He was eagerly waiting for this time to flew away, so that he like a prince charming can go and sway his Kushi off her feet. He had strictly ordered that event management company to do everyone beyond perfect.

He was thinking about his Kushi too much. Shaking his head he searched his perfume, specially ordered by his soon-to-be wife.

Dadi - " Arnav, I need to speak with you something important "

Arnav rolled his eyes - Let's speak tomorrow morning. Iam not in a mood to argue anything now.

Dadi - Arnav this is very important. I need to speak with you now itself.

Arnav - Dadi today it's my marriage...... Pls leave me alone.

Dadi - After I tell the matter, you won't proceed for this marriage with that characterless girl.....

Arnav scrunched his brows. Arnav - Don't dare bad mouth my Kushi.... Otherwise the consequence won't be good Dadi.

Dadi - Arnav do you know whom you are going to marry ?

Arnav - What a stupid question is this ?

Dadi - The girl you are going to marry...... Her family, Her mother is the sole reason for our family's misery. The one because of whom Your mother Rathna commited suicide.

Perfume bottle in Arnav's hands fell down broken into pieces. Arnav - what ?

Dadi - Garima is the woman whom your father had an affair with. She is reason for your mother's death.

Arnav stumbled with the force of truth had hit him. Arnav - What proof do you have ?

Dadi smirked and forwarded a photo - Here is the proof.

Arnav looked at the photo where Garima and His father Aravindh Malik was there.

He couldn't believe that and sat on the bed with thud. He running on his sister's wedding. His sister in her wedding lehenga flashing her wonderful smile. Dhol sound. His Mumma running somewhere. After few minutes he searching his Mumma and found her dead along with his father who shot himself. He shouting 'mummaaa'.

He shivered as the past came running in his thoughts. Whoever the person may be, he can't forgive the culprit of his mother. His Mumma, his soul. First love of his life..... More than anyone in this world.

He shouted and pulled Everything came in his way. His Dadi was a bit shaken seeing him shouting like that. He was crying like nothing.

He angrily marched out taking his car. Dadi shook her head and taking another car she drove towards Mandap.  Arnav's rash driving car almost missed three accident and reached its destination. Arnav's mother's garden.

On the other side -

Kushi was blushing profusely by Anjali and Payal 's teasing. She was whining hearing them.

Anjali - Payal ji.... Call Mohan and ask whether Chote started from home or not ?

Payal - Ji Di...

Payal called Mohan and said that he's on the way to Mandap with Dadi and Arnav had already took another car.

Payal - Seems like Jeth ji is very eager to meet his Dulhan. He took a separate car and started before itself.

Kushi smiled hearing it. ' How much her Arnav ji loves her.....? Even though he doesn't believe in any of these rituals..... Still respecting her belief he had agreed to do everything. Her Arnav ji..... This word is enough to gain a courage and boldness to win the whole world. Just few more minutes then she will be officially his again.

Buaji - Arey o payaliya..... See Arnav bitwa's Dadi has arrived and is calling everyone. Come down fast three of you....

Anjali frowned while Payal and Kushi nodded. They all came down. Dadi glared at Gupta's and fumed.

Dadi - Bandh Karo yeh thamashaa..... Koi Shaadhi Nahi honewali hei yahaan ( Stop all this nonsense. No marriage is going to happen here)l

Everyone looked at eachother in confusion while Kushi's heart gripped fear.

Devyani Nani - Subhadra.... What nonsense are you speaking ?

Dadi - It's not me.... It's you all.... You guys have fixed my grandson's marriage with such a characterless family.

Nani - Subhadra.....

Dadi - Stop it. These people have planned and trapped my grandson successfully. This girl's (Kushi ) mother ruined my Son and this girl are ruining my grandchildren.

Buaji - " What are you saying Maa ji ? " She shouted angrily.

Dadi - That no marriage is going to happen. And Arnav is not going to come here. Because he has came to know that the girl he is going to marry is a daughter of a home wrecker. This Garima Gupta is the reason of his mother's death.

Kushi - " Nahi..... " She shouted.

Kushi - Nahi mere Arnav ji Aayenge...... My Arnav ji will never leave me. He will come definitely. And my Amma is not a home wrecker. Samjhe aap...

Dadi - don't shout. And Arnav won't come here.....

Every others are confused. Garima was trying her best to explain Dadi. Kushi has became numb at the thought of her Arnav ji leaving her.

She cried holding Payal - Jiji, where is Arnav ji ? Ask him to come soon.

Payal - Kushi.... Stay calm. Arnav ji will come definitely.

Kushi cried praying to her Devi maiyaa. Kushi thought - Where are you Arnav ji ? Please come soon. Even though I believe you, Dadi's words are making me scared. Please come soon.

They all waited and waited by there was no sign of Arnav. As the time passed Raizada's concluded that Arnav won't come. Because they knew what that incident had done to their naughty Arnav. And what his Mother meant to him.

Payal saw that her sister's happy castle was destroyed completely and she is sitting here in a hope that her Arnav ji would come, when in the first place there is no hope for him to return. And she knew, Kushi needed her right now and it's not the time to fight. ASR deserves a tight slap for making her sister cry.... But she knows better. Kushi should be handled first.

Payal - Kushi, come let's go home.

Kushi looked at her Jiji with silent teary eyes asking her to wait for some more time so that when her Arnav ji comes she can be there.

Payal cried and wiping her tears - Chalo Kushi.

Kushi who was crying looked at Payal suddenly smiled wide looking at the entrance. Payal followed her gaze to see Arnav was entering the Mandap. Kushi breath returned back. Her life is back Infront of her.

Payal smiled while Raizada's was more than happy. Kushi saw him and ran to him.

Kushi held his arms - Hum jaanthe the.... Hum jaanthe the ki aap Aayenge. Hume Nahi chodenge.... ( I knew it. I knew it that you will come. You won't leave me )

Arnav looked at her hopeful eyes silently.

Kushi smiled through tears - Dadi said that you won't come. But I didn't believe her. I said that you will come and see you came..... 

Arnav slowly raised his hands and removed her hands from his arms. Kushi looked at him frowning. Arnav averted his gaze from her and looked at everyone.

Arnav - Koi Shaadhi Nahi hone wali hei yahan.... (No marriage is going to happen here)

Everyone gasped in shock.

Anjali - Chote.....

Arnav - Not now Di.

NK - What are you blabbering Nannav ?

Arnav shouted at the top of his voice - I said no marriage is going to happen here. Everyone can just leave....

Garima shivered in fear seeing him shouting - Arnav bitwa.....

Arnav saw her pleading and not able to stand there anymore he turned on his heels and moved away, ignoring Kushi.

Kushi was broken beyond anything seeing him walking away like that giving a glimpse of Ruthless ASR she met on the day one.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

She merely whispered.

Arnav heard her feeble voice admist all. But he chose not to turn back and moved forward.

NK held his head in anger - No, No, No dammit. This can't happen. Nannav can't leave Kushi Ji in Mandap like this....

NK ran behind him.

Payal held Kushi's shoulder - Let's leave Kushi.

Kushi cried hugging her tightly - Jiji.....

Payal wrapped her arms around her - Kushi bacha.... Don't cry. Where will he go leaving you ? He will come to you Kushi. He will come definitely. We know that our Amma is not at fault. But he didn't right ? When he knows this he will come running to you. Dekhna.....

Anjali caressed Kushi's hair - Haan Kushi Ji...... Please forgive him. You know right how much he loves Mumma. That's why in anger he is doing all this.

Kushi looked at her with a small ray of hope.

Payal cupped her cheek- Chalo.....

Turning to Aakash - Aakash, Iam going with Kushi.

Aakash thought that she's angry - Payal....

Payal - My Kushi needs me Aakash. And also my family. You please go and see Arnav ji. He needs you.

Aakash nodded and moved out. While Payal took Gupta's to their home. In all this the only two person's who is happy are Dadi and Shyam whose dream came true by stopping this marriage.

Next morning 10 AM -

Raizada mansion was all gloomy. No one didn't knew what to do. Arnav has done no good to Kushi.

Raizada's saw that Gupta's are entering the home. Dadi's blood boiled seeing them.

Dadi - what are you all doing in our home ? Who allowed you all inside ?

Payal was about to retort when Kushi held her hands and shook her head.

Anjali - Kushi Ji....

She walked towards her smiling brightly while Kushi saw her sadly.

Dadi - Anjali.....

She shouted stopping Anjali who was taking her steps towards Kushi

Dadi - Who called you here ?

" Me only " they heard a voice and following it they saw it was of Arnav's.

Dadi - Aapne.... But why Arnav ?

Arnav - You will get to know that soon.

Arnav's lawyer Mr.Roy also came in.

Mr.Roy - Mr.Raizada you called me.....

Arnav - Yes Mr.Roy..... actually I want to file a Divorce. That's why I called you here......

Arnav heard a loud gasps as he completed.

Mr.Roy - But Mr.Raizada, as much I know. It is just six months you got married.

Arnav - Yes. But Iam no more interested in this relationship. I want divorce. Iam ready to pay as much as alimony they want. But I need a divorce soon.

Kushi fumed - If you want this.... Then don't underestimate me Mr.Raizada.... my Amma is not at fault. And Iam also not interested in living like this. I can't live with a person who raised questions at my Amma's character. So I too want a divorce.

Mr.Roy - Ok. Mr and Mrs Raizada. It's not so easy like they show in films and daily soaps. Even if it is mutual consent , according to law a couple can go to divorce after a year of marriage only. But it's just six months. Even if you go to the court now, the Judge will order you guys to stay with each other and reconsider your decision. So you guys have no other option than to wait for another six months. You both have to live together in a same home. And who can better explain this than Mr.Jha.... Mr.Jha please explain ASR the rules of Divorce.

Being a criminal lawyer, Shyam knows that there are loopholes to obtain Divorce. But what after that ? Kushi will divorce Arnav and will go away somewhere long away from him.

Shyam thought - wow.... This is such a nice chance to woo her as Arnav is angry at her.

Looking at Arnav he said - Yes yes saale Saab. Mr.Roy is correct.....

Arnav and Kushi glared at him. Arnav - Iam not into this plan.

Mr.Roy - then sorry Mr.Raizada filing a divorce is not so easy.

Arnav sighed - " fine..... " And was about to move.

Kushi - Wait a minute Mr.Raizada..... if you want me to stay here and get Divorce mutually.....I have two conditions.....

Arnav - I knew it Kushi Kumari Gupta..... I knew it. Shoot it. How much money you want ?

Kushi fumed - I don't want your money. I want my buaji to stay with me till Iam here. And I won't stay in any random room. I will stay where I used to stay. That means, YOUR room. and if you don't like me staying there then you are free to sleep on the terrace.

Arnav - And you want me to agree to these stupid conditions ?

Kushi - If you can't then Iam sorry, you won't get free from me. I won't give you a divorce.

Arnav looked at her scrunching his eye brows and moved away.

Anjali held Kushi's hands - Kushi Ji..... Don't do this. Don't give divorce to my chote....

Kushi - Iam sorry Anjali ji. It's not me.... But your brother who started this.

Anjali was a bit shocked when Kushi called her as Anjali instead of Di....

Anjali - It's Di for you Kushi ji.....

Kushi smiled sadly - There is no use for saying it when there is nothing more left between us Anjali ji..... Waise bhi now I no more hold the rights to call you with relation..... Thank god this marriage didn't happened.... Who knows if not today then another day if a situation comes like this, your brother would've left me alone in streets......

Anjali cried and moved near Arnav who was trying to control his anger - Chote..... Don't do this. This is not her fault. Then why are you hurting her and all of us.....

Arnav - Sorry Di. I no more want to listen to anyone. Everyone has hurted me and back stabbed me enough. Now I more will give any chance to anyone to break me. I don't want anyone with me. Please leave me alone.....

Anjali - No Chote...... You have to listen to me.....

Arnav became irritated - Why should I Di ? Why should I ? Did you heard me ? Did you listen to me when I said to keep this good for nothing husband of yours away from us ? Did you once listened me when I asked you to not forgive him ? No right..... If you can decide for own life....... Then please let me decide mine. Don't expect me to listen to your words...... I have heard enough and I have went through enough..... (He glanced at Kushi ) Please let me live in peace.

Arnav muttered - Now I have to share my room with a person I don't want to..... My foot.....

Anjali and others looked at him hurt, while Gupta family moved out except Buaji . Payal and Aakash escaped to their room. NK sighed and moved out. Nani also went to her room.

Kushi took buaji to guest room. Shyam didn't even liked it a bit of Kushi's choice of staying in Arnav's room. But not to worry...... He is there to look Kushi and Dadi is there to take care of Arnav's anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 16.2K 28
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
33.4K 2.5K 13
Family have it ups and downs but it will always unite to defeat evil.
496K 23K 41
Peep in to know more.
204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...