love not L.O.V.E.

By Spidervenom265

With permission from the original author, I bring you the official threequel of tough love! @Candywritez More

Prologue
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

23 0 0
By Spidervenom265

(Y/N)'s point of view

Me and Susie have been married for two years now and I'm so happy! I'm also happy for Kris because he got married to Ralsei. (A/n yes I ship this, and yes you can't stop me, and yes this ship is adorable) "Hey Susie!" I yelled, "what?" she replied, I asked her if Kris could come over.

"Sure!" she answered, "I love you," I announced to her "I love you too, (Y/N)," 

Susie's point of view

I just love (Y/N) so much. Whenever I see her smile, it melts my heart. We've been through so much together, I wonder what will be next to happen to us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
268K 20.3K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
565K 30.6K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
3M 95.7K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...