Cracked up // akatsuki messag...

By Hipster_Harry101

idfk i got bored. Basically just everyone being retarded 🤙🏼 ***DISCONTINUED*** ~All art used is off pin... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

6

42 3 1
By Hipster_Harry101

Masterpuppet: what's more creative puppet making or sculpting?

Lordof.art: why do you have to bring them into this?

Masterpuppet: Cause they can answer the question.

Lordof.art: i can too, already told you it was sculpting.

Masterpuppet: its literally just slapping wet mud together.

Lordof.art: theres more to it.

Masterpuppet: enlighten me.
Masterpuppet: puppet making takes lots of time, lots of effort, and concentration.

Lordof.art: so does sculpting lmao

Itachiuwu: take it to the ur dmssssss.

Kakuzuwho: you two are ridiculous.

Lordof.art: puppet making is not art. That's just building. Art is an explosive way to show your feelings.

Masterpuppet: you're stupid.

Tobii7: dont say suck things about deidara senpai!

Lordof.art: listen. You're puppet making is nothing compared to the beauty of my sculpting.
Lordof.art: nothing is.

Paperhearts: have you seen my makeup?

Lordof.art: dont start.

〰〰〰〰〰〰
Shoutout to my cousin for this idea😂         -Mia💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 29K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
153K 3.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
943K 57.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
128K 4.1K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...