๐„๐˜๐„ ๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜

By SinCircus_

What's wrong with being a little chaotic? ... More

prologue
1 | the truth untold
2 | another early birthday gift
3 | unexpected customer
4 | touch yourself
5 | on your knees
6 | don't look at him
7 | go where
8 | backup plan
9 | across his lap
10 | change of plans
11 | a two way to pleasure part 1
12 | a two way to pleasure part 2
13 | nothing but a good fuck
14 | lip gloss, lipstick and a hug
15 | Jimin
16 | another (bossy) reminder
17 | go get him
18 | make a wish
19 | betrayal
20 | uncertainty
21 | the way he likes me
22 | hate me
23 | the last of me... us
24 | she left
25 | like a deer stuck in headlights
26 | special request
27 | are you a sub?
28 | a harmless walk
29 | thought you'd never come
30 | conditions, cherry lips and chardonnay
31 | a whole new perspective
32 | a silent promise
33 | i want candy
35 | dodging min yoongi
36 | getting to know each other over coffee and french toast
37 | deal
38 | you are naive
39 | texting him in the toilet
not an update
Q&A
40 | elastic girl receives an apology
41 | friends don't leave each other breathless
42 | reversed
43 | i was wrong
44 | first date
45 | trust is key
46 | stay
47 | game
48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after
49 | tell me something random about you
50 | change
51 | boyfriend
52 | hater: min yoongi
53 | don't make a big deal out of this
54 | monopoly
55 | lights down low
56 | getting a taste of her world
57 | alone with you
58 | cloud 9
59 | vulnerable
60 | need to blow off some steam
61 | on the sidelines
62 | gone
63 | a toast
64 | chain of memories
65 | company
66 | wherever
67 | chain of memories part 2
68 | chain of memories part 3
69 | attached
70 | first fight
71 | chain of memories part 4
72 | chain of memories part 5
73 | realization
74 | false hope
75 | i'm sorry
76 | in the blink of an eye
77 | dance with me
78 | coming clean
79 | kiss in the rain
80 | outburst
81 | lightning
82 | disappointment
83 | i own you
84 | clusterfuck
85 | secrets
86 | release
87 | care
88 | uncovered
89 | lighter
90 | problematic
91 | you'll need a drink for this
92 | revelation
93 | falling
94 | hypocritical
95 | alligator eyes
96 | petrified
97 | sweet like candy
98 | epiphany
99 | showing you
100 | compulsion
101 | diplomatic
102 | finally telling him
let's spice things up shall we?
character q & a
103 | panic attack
104 | instinct
105 | the blackwoods
106 | alert
107 | the looking glass of her soul
108 | raging war inside
109 | lowlife
110 | little rat
111 | i love you
112 | highway to hell
113 | triumph
114 | scars and forgiveness
115 | our friends
116 | magnetic
117 | everything for you
118 | pointless
119 | new plan
120 | divide and conquer
121 | jeopardy
122 | trial and error
123 | opposite sides
final chapter
thank you
my plan...please read

34 | morning wood

52.3K 1.7K 1.2K
By SinCircus_

Jungkook's POV

My throat is dry and something sticks in my throat as I take a sharp intake of breath that causes me to wake up. My neck is cramped and this needling sensation is coursing through my legs as I yawn. Elena is sleeping soundly on the armchair across me. Her body is comfortably laid on the armchair as her legs are stretched out on the arm and her hands are crossed against her tummy. Her cascading curls are tucked under her back while some dark strands dangle messily on her face. She's still wearing makeup and her mouth is kind of agape. I can hear her deep steady breathing and I feel strangely tranquil with her near me.

I get up from the uncomfortable armchair and head towards the mini fridge. I find a bottle of water and gulp it down. A light pain is playing on repeat all over my skull and I start feeling the symptoms of my hangover. Now this sucks. I notice the bag from the pharmacy on the coffee table and pop a pill. I plant my ass down on the armchair, put my feet on the coffee table and close my eyes. My headache increases and it eventually turns into a migraine. I decide to pop another pill and I place the package on the table careful not to make any noise and wake Elena. I glimpse over at her once more and drink in the peacefulness of her sleeping expression.

I will never fall back asleep like this. I think to myself. The sight of her is just so distracting.

So I get up from my seat and grab Elena's petite body then slowly yet carefully place her on the large bed. I tuck her under the covers and she shifts a little. I watch her as she grabs a pillow in her embrace then bury her face in its softness. Finally glad that at least one of us will enjoy the luxuries of this night I return to my miserable armchair. Only this time I move Elena's armchair across mine, creating a 'bed' for myself. I am about to lie down when I hear a ruffling sound coming from Elena's side.

"Jungkook?" She says in a whisper, her head barely visible under the covers.

"Yeah?" I pipe.

"Come sleep on the bed." She mutters.

Does she trust me?

"It's okay, I trust you now." She answers my unspoken question.

A gleeful smile forms on my face as I make my way towards the bed. Elena moves a little towards the side clinging onto the white pillow as I sink under the covers. Her eyes flutter open and I meet her crystal gaze. This moment just feels so real and beautiful and somehow heartwarming and I don't know what to say to her now. I close my eyes and hear her shift in her spot for a while until all noises stop and I find myself falling asleep to the sounds of our breathing. The black fabric of unconsciousness lures me under but not before I get the chance to feel her fingertips brush mine.

* * *

Luminous rays pierce through my eyelids, their subtle warmth heating up my skin signaling me to wake. I refuse to open my eyes while the rest of my senses grow heightened in a matter of seconds. I can feel someone move next to me on the bed, her sweet vanilla scent like a drug it's intoxicating I feel like I want to bottle it and treasure it forever. I turn around on my side, a smile lingering on my face as I slowly open my eyes only to find Elena next to me watching me yawn and stretch like a cat under the sheets.

"Morning," she beams and my heart skips a few beats.

"Hey," I purr lazily and to my surprise she leans in, her small hands cupping my face. Her lips brush against mine teasingly and that slight touch is enough to wake me completely. What's up with her this morning? I thought we agreed on giving her time to think about... what we are to become. She kisses me playfully and I find myself getting weak at her touches when she climbs on top of me straddling me. Her thighs squeeze my waist and her ass is so fucking dangerously close to my dick and her pressing against it doesn't make me better at controlling my actions.

I kiss her back, hard this time as my tongue slips inside her mouth. Elena seems welcoming enough as she is and my tongue envelopes hers. My hands trace her waist, while one of her hands grip the fabric of my black shirt and the other is hooked on my neck, her fingers caressing my skin. She's getting daring and scandalous and innocently seductive and I love it.

Her mouth detaches from mine as she presses herself harder against my crotch. Then her lips start placing pecks all over my neck, her hands fiddling with my leather belt. I groan and that's when I feel her teeth nip my flesh. I open my eyes furiously and grab her hair playfully tugging on it. She gasps in response her wild liquid brown eyes slicing into mine sending me dirty signals. I place a hand on her thigh and I can feel bare skin against mine. She's not wearing leggings.

"What is happening here Eye Candy?" I inquire bewildered and she flashes me a teasing look.

"Isn't this what you want?" She asks, the smallest hint of arrogance laced in her voice.

Hell yeah I want this. But I also want her to be sure of it.

"Last night we agreed that you should take time to think about this... us. " I state. "I don't want you to make any rash decisions."

Elena grins deviously and that only makes my heart pound against my chest. What is she doing to me? Her hands tuck on the fabric of her hoodie pulling it up revealing her black lace bra underneath. She then grabs my hand and places it on her chest.

"Why are you being so soft Jungkook?" Elena purrs. "I know that this is exactly what you want." She guides my hand down the valley of her breasts and stays there for a moment while she looks at me provocatively. I am already hard and resisting her tempting attitude is harder.

"Elena-"

"Shh," she silences me and our hands travel down her ribs. I can feel the goosebumps spread on her skin like the plague when we reach her soft belly and then the border of her lace thong. She shivers when my hand comes in contact with the delicate skin under the fabric and I look at her in anticipation. Does this mean that she accepted to be mine?

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asks gravely and just like that yesterday's deal dissipates from my mind. Gripping onto her long hair tighter, I finally cup her pussy and she presses down on my hand. But I tug onto her hair making her groan and prevent her from moving any further.

"Don't you fucking move without my permission." I tell her and she nods.

"Yes," Elena says, her eyes screwed shut.

"And speak when you're told to." I growl. "Don't you have manners?"

She nods in response and I smirk. Removing my hand from her sex, and letting ahold of her hair I tug at my belt. Her eyes flutter open almost immediately and her hands are pressed against my chest.

I sit up and remove her hands from my body. "Don't move." I say and she's still as a statue. "Put your hands behind your back." I command and she obeys me. I breathe out satisfied at how quickly she turned from a provocative and daring little lady to my submissive slut. I bind her hands together and wrap my belt around them. Then I separate her legs further as they are squeezingy torso and her lower body mashes against my crotch. She gasps at how hard I am because of her and I raise a brow.

"Why so surprised?" I ask. "You're the cause of this. You and me both know what a slut you can be."

Her eyes widen at my words and she grins. "Fuck me daddy." She mewls and I lose it.

A loud spanking sound echoes in the room when my hand comes across her perky little ass. "Who said you could speak?" I say and my hand lands on her asscheks once more making her wince from the stinging pain. I lower her lace thong and two of my fingers slide inside her easily. Almost too easily.

"Look at how wet you are for me slut." I growl while fingering her pussy. My fingers slice through her folds and she doesn't shy away from me. She grinds against my fingers struggling against the leather that is keeping her together. Her neck arches and I add a third finger quickly finding her clit, her sweet little spot that drives her insane with lust. I let her have a pleasurable time as she gets off on my fingers, her juices coating my palm while she's at it. I observe her body as she moves up and down, her tight pussy clenching around my fingers more and more by the second as her orgasm starts building up inside her. I take all of it away as I remove my fingers from her and she groans out annoyed that I'm the one in control of her climax. I lay her on her stomach across my lap and spank her again.

"I told you not to fucking move without my say." I say darkly and her breathing accelerates. I continue to spank her on the area that is slightly bellow those twin globes and she starts moaning in response. Well, that didn't go exactly as planned. I pull her back up and her eyes are dark with desire. I run a finger across her lip staining it wirh her juices and she closes her eyes as her tongue runs over it tasting her own substance.

"Taste yourself." I tell her and her eyes open. She slowly opens her mouth and takes my fingers one by one. I savor the feeling of her suckling on my digits as her own tiny hands wrap around my wrist. Her tongue runs all over my skin, a ticklish sensation overwhelming my fingers. When she finishes ridding her liquids from my hands her mouth makes a pop sound and she swallows like a good girl. I gently grab her chin and her eyes nail my lips. She looks so fucking sexy when she looks so incredibly absorbed by me-it makes me want to devour her. My lips crash against hers and my tongue finds hers in an instant. I suck her luscious bottom lip and she sucks in a breath, the sweet and salty taste of her spilled on my tastebuds. Her hands are tugging against my belt and muffled moans echo in the room. God, I get hard just by listening to her moaning.

My hands slip behind her and I tug at the buckle forcing it to open when it finally comes loose and her hands spring free. Elena runs her hands all over my chest as she kisses me back with a bigger intensity than before. She pecks the corner of my mouth when her eager hands fondle with the zipper of my jeans. She pulls my pants and my boxers down and my hardened erection comes into view. She removes her lips from mine when she takes continuous breaths. Her eyes eye the prize and I tip her chin up.

"Suck my cock Eye Candy." I say and her wide eyes look back at my morning wood. She lowers down and her hands start stroking me. Her mouth closes around my dick and she starts sucking me off. "Fuck," I groan as the sucking sensations make me grow more sensitive to her touch. Her mouth works wonders on my cock as it tightens and clenched around it, her saliva providing all the necessary lubrication. She starts breathing from her nose and her gag reflex takes place as she takes me in deeper. I moan melting under her heavenly touch and she hums sending vibrations all over my body. If she sucks harder I might cum in her mouth.

"Elena," I manage, my eyes half closed. "Fuck I don't want to cum now."

But she doesn't listen and sucks me even harder. What a fucking tease.

Her hands cup my balls and I almost break down.

"Fuck me-" I hiss and I can feel her grinning on my dick. "You will so-fucking regret this later."

"Jungkook," Elena says warningly while sucking my dick.

Wait. What the fuck?

I look down at Elena who is still pleasuring me with her mouth. Only right now I don't feel a thing.

The only thing I'm can feel right now is the soft, fluffy pillow against my face.

Again. What the fuck?

"Jungkook for God's sake wake up!" Elena yells and my eyes open to her call. My hands extend only to find a pillow mashed against my face and I snatch it from her grip. "Finally." She groans and it takes me a moment to process what is going on.

Elena is all dressed up in her pink hoodie, black leggings and Converse.

"You sleep like a rock." Elena giggles.

"Morning to you too." I yawn.

So, the morning kisses, the heated makeout session, the spanking... it was all a dream. My brows furrow in concentration.

"Kookie? What's wrong?" Her voice jerks me back to reality. Thank God, we didn't do anything so soon.

"Uh, it's nothing." I reply. "Still sleepy." I lie.

"That's understandable." She says. "But I have classes later on, so I kind of need a ride home." She adds shyly.

"It's alright, I'll take you to uni." I assure her.

"No, like I need you to take me to my house." She clarifies.

Oh.

"You want me to take you to your house?" I echo.

"Uh, yeah."

I smile to myself and get out of bed. But there's a slight pain located near where my crotch is. I can feel my own dick pulsate in my pants. Fucking shit I have a boner because of my dream. Because of Elena.

"I need to go to the toilet." I say quickly and run to my only escape route. Damn it being with Elena makes me a horny fucking teenager.

"Okay, take your time." She says and I stop in my tracks.

Does she know?

Or did I do something to her?

I look over at her carefully and she smiles. There's no sign of irritation or annoyance.

I'm just being paranoid as usual.

"Don't worry we still got time." She chimes. And from only her innocent expression I can finally believe in myself.

I nod relieved then lock myself in the bathroom.

I've got to make this quick.

😏

I'm wondering what yall think is going on in my head when you're reading this... i know I'm a psycho but I'd like to hear a second opinion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 11.1K 50
Cover by @Niyonaika ๐Ÿ’œ SUCH A CRINGY STORY UGH I NEED TO SERIOUSLY EDIT IT Started: 5/29/17 Ended: 7/17/17 EDITING Characters: Mark Tuan (Y/n) Wang J...
580 24 12
Taehyung x reader This is a story based on a sexual assault. This will be your only warning, there won't be triggers in the book because I find them...
124 31 8
A cute reading time to all my readers..๐Ÿค— I hope you guys find this calming and relaxing โ˜บ๏ธ. ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰...