Her Innocence

By Diyya_98

Her innocence was amusing to him but the dark secrets that hid behind it were scarier than anything. Her timi... More

Sample
Prologue
Chap # 1 "So, you may kiss the bride."
Chap # 2 "Why are you crying?"
Chap # 3 "What is this feeling?"
Chap # 4 "Why are you so fat?"
Chap # 5 "Babies are so cute."
Chap # 6 "A kiss would be fine."
Chap # 7 "You are so beautiful."
Chap # 8 "You are ticklish?"
Chap # 9 "Don't tell me you fucked her so har-"
Chap # 10 "I trust you."
Chap # 11 "I want to have a baby too."
Chap # 12 "You have to be naked!"
Chap # 13 "I have something for you?"
Chap # 14 "He kissed me!"
Chap # 15 "Idiot!"
Chap # 16 "Can you unzip this?"
Chap # 18 "Do you love me?"
Chap # 19 "That I got kidnapped."
Chap # 20 "And who do you Love?"
Chap # 21 "Do you trust me?"
Chap # 22 "Turn around."
Chap # 23 "Was that your aunt, Mrs. Rivera?"
Chap # 24 "Mom?"
Chap # 25 "Leave now or things will get worse."
Chap # 26 "Strip my love."
Chap # 27 "Bedroom now."
Chap # 28 "Your Mom is a cock blocker!"
Chap # 29 "I promise."
Chap # 30 "I am pregnant!"
Chap # 31 "I spit on your apology."
Chap # 32 "Pathetic Attempt."
Chap # 33 "P-please I-I beg yo-you. Leav-e me."
Chap # 34 "Let's go save your Princess."
Chap # 35 "Merry Christmas!"
Chap # 36 "Drop it or she loses her life."
Chap # 37 "Let's Dance?"
Chap # 38 "Where. Are. They?"
Epilogue

Chap # 17 "You saw me naked!?"

6.4K 225 86
By Diyya_98

Who reads the author's note. I read the first few chapters note and if I like the author, I read all of her notes. Wbu?

Janet Rivera's POV

I tried to go back to sleep but the stupid pounding on my head was making me go crazy. I clutched my head and started to massage it with my fingers, trying to make the pain go away but it still stayed, intact. I sat up quick making my head ache more. Wrong move. That hurts so bad, should not have sat straight immediately. I told myself as I blinked a couple of times, adjusting to the light.

I, finally opened my eyes and took a look at my surrounding. I was in our bedroom. I don't even remember, how I got here or what happened. I feel like I have amnesia. Okay, lets start with what happened in the morning. I remember going for lunch with the girls and then they wanted to go to the club. Yes, now I remembered, they made me 'make Nathan agree to go to the club' and I succeeded. I laughed, internally as I remembered how Bella taught me to tease Nathan.

"Listen and watch carefully. Neck is the weakness of many men and my brother is one of them." She said pointing towards her neck as she circled around me, like a predator to a prey.

"First you sit on his lap, another weakness of a guy, then kiss on his neck like this-" She made me sit on the bed and then sat on me making me blush and eyes widened.

"Bella, stop!" I tried to push her away as she laughed and got up, finally after tickling me a little bit making me giggle. They both love tickling people.

"Okay, okay. But did you get it? You must act like you are incharge." I nodded my head with a funny smile as the door flew open and Valeria walked in eyeing us.

"Derek said yes!" She squealed as Bella gave her a high-five.

"Now Janet this is your chance. Are you ready soldier?" She asked, all serious as I almost laughed.

"Yes sir." I said, sarcastically.

"Good. Now make us proud."

I sighed happily as I remembered the childish moment of ours. I thought I won't be able to do it, but I did. And I was surprised at myself, kind of proud too. I remember going to the club and telling Nathan that I want to drink. And he didn't stop me. Oh my! I drank too much that must the reason why I don't remember anything and followed by the massive head throbbing. I need some tea.

I stretched as I felt a loose cloth around me. I looked down and my eyes went wide as saucers. I don't remember wearing this shirt to the club. I turned to face Nathan and saw him shirtless, sleeping without a sound. The shirt, I am wearing is his. Oh no, no, no! What happened last night?

I panicked as I got out of bed and suddenly started to feel dizzy. I am never drinking again. I told myself as I held my head tighter as my head throb making me groan. I sat back on the edge of the bed as I felt a hand on top of mine which was clutching my head. I slowly turned to face up and meet his worried and half sleepy sea blue eyes.

"You should have woken me up. I'll get you some medicine." His voice came out hoarse as he got up and stretched his shoulders. I watched his back muscles move in a attractive manner making my hands itch as I wanted to touch them. I blushed deep as my eyes watched his every move till he disappeared through the door.

I was still wearing my undergarments so I don't think anything happened. Should I ask him? I impatiently, waited for him as he finally came with the medicine and a glass of water. He passed it over to me as I gulped the medicine while I tried to cover my exposed and bruised legs into the duvet.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked as I nodded and mumbled a 'yes'.

"Did... Umm did anything happened- last night?" I whispered as he narrowed his eyes at me making me gulp.

"Nothing." He answered simply as I blew a breath of relief but my curiosity didn't go away.

"Then why am I in your shirt?" I asked as he sat beside me and I am pretty sure I saw him smirking.

"Should I tell you?" He teased as I wrapped my arms around my chest as he watched me, intensely.

"Y- yes." I stuttered as he smirked fully and faced me by turning his body and moving a little closer as butterflies erupted in my stomach when his hand touched my thigh that was covered by the thin duvet.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as I nodded, hesitantly.

"Okay. First-" he started with a deep breath as I gulped waiting for his words. "-you were dancing like crazy in the club, you kissed me and then I had to carry you to the car as you were half asleep. Then-" I wanted to hide in the corner when I heard what he said. His eyes gazed at me with pure passion as he thought of something. His eyes made a chill run up my spine. I was getting impatient and uncomfortable with each passing second as my eyes bowed in shyness. He held my chin up with his two fingers and his thumb caressing my chin as my eyes directed straight to his. "Then, you made me unzip your dress-" I jumped up from the bed and watched him, eyes wide as I covered my mouth with my palm in disbelief.

"You saw me naked!?" I yelled as his eyes stared at me in shock. Even I can't believe that I shouted. He saw me, the bruises, the scars, the burns. He saw everything!

"Listen dear. I swear-" I cut him off as I ran to the washroom and locked it.

"Janet! Open this door!" He commanded calmly as I leaned my back against the door not speaking to him. He banged his fist on the door, not to harsh though as I turned to face the mirror, I was ugly and only makeup and clothes could hide this unpleasant body. My upper body was fine except my back where she drew her 'masterpiece' . It disgusted me to even think about how my back looks. And lets not talk about my legs, they were hideous, utterly ugly to even look at them.

I closed my eyes as a few drops of tears fell from my eyes, I was hoping that Nathan won't leave me even after seeing my body. I hope he won't call me a hideous girl, which I am but hearing from him would kill me, mentally and emotionally.

I turned on the shower while taking my clothes off and went in it to take a shower ignoring the calls of Nathan. He also must have heard the shower and left, to which I was glad. I rubbed the shower gel on my hair and then the soap on my body. I wish I could make these ugly spots on my legs go. I wish there was something, I could do.

I turned off the shower and got out while wrapping the blue towel around me. I didn't have any clothes here and I hoped that Nathan was not in the bedroom. I unlocked the door and peeked out side to find no one. I got out and my eyes went straight towards the bed, there were clothes, my clothes on them. I narrowed my eyebrow with confusion as I neared towards them. There was a multi color, short, mid-thigh skirt and a white, tight off-sleeve shirt. I remember Nathan buying that but I never wore it as it was too revealing.

"Wear this." I jumped as I heard his voice and turned to face him. His eyes stayed on mine as he strode towards me. I clutched the towel tighter as I spoke.

"They are too revealing." I muttered. He titled his head as his eyes went towards the clothes and then my body. He was three to four foot away but then he closed the gap and stood right in front of me making my breath hitch.

"You will be only wearing them inside the house not outside." He told me.

"But-"

"Why do you hide yourself from me? I did see you naked but it was not intentionally. You weren't wearing any clothes and I had to push you to wear my shirt. And I'm not sorry that I saw your scars." I took a deep breath as he held my waist and spoke. His arm wrapped around my waist and the other cupped my cheek, caressing my skin, lovingly.

"Whoever did that will suffer. And don't ever think that they are ugly. They resemble your beauty, your kindness and beautiful soul adds up with it. These scars, burns they are symbol on how brave you are to handle everything. And all of these-" He traced my shoulder and then placed his hand my back as he spoke gently and slowly making his each word fill my heart up with happiness." All of your body, soul makes you a strong woman, even these scars." I don't know when or how but tears welled up in my eyes as I pulled Nathan for a hug buring my face in his neck. His words were so pure and true, that it took a deep place in my heart. His scent engulfed me as I pushed myself more into him. We stayed for quite sometime when I saw the time on the clock and gasped. It was 11 am.

"Nathan, you are late." I told him as I pulled away from the hug and faced his amused expression.

"I have a evening shift. I forgot to tell you but every three months, I once go to the hospital to work at evening. To check every arrangement and shifts of the nurses." I frowned upon hearing his words.

"You won't be home tonight?" I asked as he eyed my lips making me heat up at his intense gaze.

"I will come home late around one." He told me stealing a kiss, making me bit my lower lip. I pouted and hugged him tighter.

"I'm scared alone." I told him, which was a total lie. I am not scared as I used to live in that prison house mostly alone when that woman went out to have fun. The thing was, I won't be able to sleep without Nathan beside me as if he was my comforter. It was true physically, his chest is so warm.

"You can ask Lydia to stay tonight at the guest room." He stated as I nodded. I just don't want him to know that I can't sleep without him so I agreed. Plus he would be here at one so I can wait.

"Now the dress, and remember these are only for inside not outside. If I see you wearing these and going out. I will, myself change you to something less revealing." My eyes widened at his words and he was not even smiling, and I could tell that he was very serious as he waited for my answer with a raised eyebrow and stern face.

"Okay." I whispered as he hummed in satisfaction. We stayed for a few more minutes before I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Umm... Nathan can you leave so I can change? " I asked him and just like a light switch his mood changed from seriousness to teasing.

"I have already seen enough, you can change. I don't mind." He smirked devilishly making me gulp as my cheeks shone with red color.

"Nathan, please." I pleaded as he didn't make a move to go out. I shivered as I felt him move his hand closer to the knot of the towel making me snap and push him away.

"Nathan!!" I shrieked as he chuckled with his blue playful eyes and turned around walking out of the door making me breathe a sigh of relief.

He was about to close the door when he turned around with that same smirk, winked at me and closed it leaving me bright red with goosebumps all over my body. My heart was beating faster and so was my breath unstable.

I quickly took off the towel and changed into the revealing clothes, making sure Nathan won't come back.

I looked into the mirror and saw my dress wasn't that revealing but adorable. It was nice and warm so I didn't complain. Although my legs were exposed, showing off the bruises, but my back was covered. Except my shoulder and when I looked closer, I saw a red mark at the side of my neck. Yes, that was done by Nathan. A mark that I was happy to see. I wore my slippers and walked towards the living room where he was typing in his phone. The moment I walked in, his eyes started roaming around my body.

"Gosh! Now looking at you, I shouldn't have made you wear it." He muttered as he eyed my chest, making me look away and gulp again. He has been too, too much touchy and playful. And do I like it? To be honest, I don't know. I felt different and really good at the same time.

"Don't you like it?" I asked.

"It's too body showing for my own good." He whispered and walking closer to me. His eyes stayed on me, as his hand went on my hip, making some circles with his thumb. My breath hitched as he leaned more closer. Any closer and our lips will touch. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips but suddenly I heard my stomach grumble making Nathan chuckle. I face palmed myself trying to hide from any more embrassement. All of a sudden, I felt his hands on my thighs and around my neck, picking me up bridal style. The skirt rode up really high as I tried to hid my exposed thighs.

"You must be hungry. Cause I am." He stared at me as he walked towards the kitchen and made me sit on the counter.

"You should have told me. Let me make you something." I told him as I started to get off the counter.

"Actually, Lydia made lunch for us and left. You can call her again for tonight." He stated as I nodded. "And I was not hungry for the food though." He added as I raised my eyebrow

"What?" I didn't hear what he said properly. He shook his head with a secretive smirk and grabbed a bowl filled with spaghetti and meatballs. My mouth watered as he handed me a fork and sat on the stool.

"Let's dug in."

*********

"Take care, okay? And call Lydia to give you company." He told me as he kissed my forehead and walked toward his car in a hurry.

"I will. Be safe." I smiled as he nodded and got into his car not before winking at me making butterflies erupt in my stomach. The car reversed out of the gate and into the road. I went inside and sat on the couch and picked up the book I was reading. It was called 'Pride and Prejudice' . I only read a few pages and I wanted to read more. I was getting better with new words. If I don't know what a word meant I could ask Nathan or I could check on the internet. I do know how to use the internet and use many functions in the mobile. Nathan even helped me in using his laptop which was a little hard but I am getting the hang of it.

It was almost 10 as I went towards the kitchen and heated up some food for myself and ate it alone while missing Nathan badly. I hope he had ate his food. I picked a pack of popcorn and microved them. Putting the bunch in the bowl I headed towards the living room.

I sat on the couch, placing the bowl on the dinner table and turning on the T.V. Going through the list of movies, I stopped and searched for one movie Valeria suggested I watch. She told me that it would help me in finding out how to make baby. I know I told them it would be hard to get naked in front of him. But I can try I mean, she also said that it would happen sooner or later and she also said that I should know how it happens. So the movie was called the 'Notebook'.

I played it and watched it with interest, waiting for that one part so eagerly. The love of Noah and Allie was filled with fun at the beginning but later the troubles they went through and the fight they still had for each other was really impressive. The intimate scene was filled with love and passion, she was happy with it.

Will I feel like it?

The couple went through so many troubles and still end up together. And at the end, Noah, her husband stayed with Allie, his wife after she couldn't even remember him. He still stayed and never gave up, and finally died together. I was crying by then. That was something I wanted. I mean, I believe, Nathan will never leave me. But the thing is even after many problem we face, our love should be stronger than those problem. I want him to still be by my side. Even if I am angry at him, I want him to stay with me, confront me, hug me, kiss me, do anything to make me come back to him. And as for me I'll do the same no matter what. I won't give up.

Our love? I love him.

I love Nathan.

I jumped as I heard my phone ding. I placed my hand over my chest and picked up the phone, tapped the message I have received.

Missing you so bad! I hope you had dinner.

I blushed at his message and tried to type quickly.

Yes I did and you? I miss you too.

His reply was instant and I wondered what he was doing.

Yeah just had dinner. Did you call Lydia?

I sighed in relief that he had his dinner.

No, I am fine actually I was busy with reading the book and watching some movies that I forgot to call her.

I switched off the T.V and walked towards the bedroom waiting for his reply.

That's fine, I guess. But do call me if anything happens, okay?

I giggled at his concern and laid on our bed, taking on his scent.

Okay.

I waited for a few minutes and checked the time it was almost 12.

I will be home early, maybe. But that doesn't mean you will wait for me. Go to sleep, dear.

I hugged the pillow as I wished it was him.

I want to sleep with you. I miss you.

I was having second thoughts if I should send it or not but then without thinking I did.

I miss you too my baby. Just try and when you wake up I'll be right beside you.

Goodnight.

I huffed as I scooted towards his side of the bed and hugged his pillow tighter.

Okay. Goodnight.

There was no message after that and I yearned for him really really badly. I tried to sleep for atleast half an hour but nothing came to me. Not even a yawn. I glanced at the clock and it was 12:40. Only 20 more min. I hope he will be safe, I want him right beside me tonight.

All of a sudden, I heard my name being called. That angelic voice, that loving voice I thought I would never hear her ever again. I must be hallucinating, she can't find me. I hope she does.

"Janet I hope you are okay. I can't lose you after I lost your father. I love you my dear. Please come back!" My heart was thumping loudly in my chest as I got up from the bed and followed the voice. Walking towards the living room, my heart beat beat loudly and rapidly. I heard her call me again and a smile broke on my face.

My mother was alive. She is alive, breathing and calling me.

When I entered the living room what I saw sitting in front of me was not my mother at all. But just the opposite of her. She was the devil, sitting in my and Nathan's house, in our couch with a smug smile. Her phone in her manicured hand that was playing the recording of my mother.

"Sierra, I swear if you even touch my daughter you will see the wrath of me!! Leave her alone, I a- am begging you, don't hurt my daughter. I- I won't be able to live without her." I heard my Mother voice through the recording, as she cried, cried for me and begged this devil. The longing for my mother got stronger, I wanted to see her. I wanted her now.

The devil smirked at me as she spoke."Long time no see, Janet."

**********

There you go...

I hope you like this one, sorry for the cliffhanger. Had to do it since I never put up any cliffhanger.

Note: Anyways I would love it if you comment more, I swear love seeing comments! I want to see your reactions in the paragraphs of the story. I WOULD BE SO SO HAPPY IF YOU DO IT.

Anyways love you guys, the sneek peak will be on my Instagram tomorrow same time.

My Instagram is diyya_98

Sadiya out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 7 11
"We are not gonna leave each other are we" sees him with pout he Chuckles "obviously not and not after seeing your this face" hugging her tightly fro...
450K 10.4K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
799K 17K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...
2.8M 86.8K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...