By Your Side (Edward Elric x...

By -Tiredanditswintah-

Hey guys! This is my first ever x reader so if it is bad I am so sorry. This story line will not be like the... More

Meeting the Elric Brothers
Leaving Central
The City of Leore
Father Cornello
The Homunculus
Getting to Know You
Rivalry
Trusting Alphonse
Our Journey Continues
Scar
Separation
From Rival to Partner
Confession?
Goodbye for Now
A Change of Plans
Edward's in Danger?
Searching
Tormented
On My Way
Edward!
I'm Sorry
Don't Go
Going Home
I Love You

Winry is Going to Kill Me

977 21 4
By -Tiredanditswintah-

*Edward's POV*

I felt bad for not saying goodbye to the girls before I left, but it was for the best. If I told them that I was leaving they would want to come with me and I didn't want them to get hurt again. Especially (Y/N). I tried to think, 'Where would he have gone?' I sighed and continued to walk quickly.

"Ed I don't think we should be doing this." Al said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "What if something happens to them while we are gone?" I stopped for a little bit and thought. 'The nurses are taking good care of them, right? But what if something goes wrong and it causes one of them to shut down.' I wondered. Is this a good idea? I sighed and looked over my shoulder. "They are going to be alright." I said. Al stayed silent for a little bit but he nodded and followed me.

I focused on the mission that I gave myself. I needed to find Scar and make him pay for what he did to (Y/N). I looked in every alleyway and found nothing but garbage cans and stray cats that Al wanted to hold. I didn't think it would be this hard to find him. I cursed under my breath and sighed. "What's wrong brother?" Al asked me. "Nothing, let's keep going." I said. I could sense his hesitation so I turned to him. "You don't have to come with me if you don't want to." I said. He shook his head and stood up straight. "I am not leaving you behind." He said. I smiled at him and nodded. I'm glad I can trust him.

"Brother?" Al asked. I hummed in response and continued to walk around. "Are you in love with (Y/N)?" He asked.

I froze and my eyes widened. 'Is it really that obvious?' I wondered. I cleared my throat and turned to him. "What?! No way!" I said nervously. "You're lying to me aren't you?" "Darn it. He isn't falling for it.' I sighed and nodded. "Yes! I knew it!" He squealed. "You can't tell her!" I told him. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. "My lips are sealed." He said. I sighed and turned back around. "May I ask why?" I tried to think of a way to put it in words. "She is really kind, beautiful, strong, trustworthy, and talented." I could feel my heart beat a little faster at the thought of her.

Al chuckled and patted my shoulder. "What?" I asked. He shook his head, "Oh, nothing." I lifted an eyebrow and waited for him to give me an actual answer. After a couple of seconds I shrugged and continued to walk.

"Hey what's that?" I heard Al ask behing me. I turned to an alleyway and saw a tiny panda looking at us. "I think it's a panda." I said as I squinted to see what it was. I heard Al gasp as he started to run toward it. He bent down and grabbed the cute animal. "Look!" He held it up for me to see. It looked scared. I smiled and started to use my hand to pet it. It looked up and bit my finger making me yelp. "Get it off!" I yelled as it clung to my finger. "Hold still!" Al said. I continued to flail my arms to try to get the panda off. "Hurry up!" "Hold still!" He exclaimed. I stayed still and watched as Al took the tiny panda off of my finger.

"Got it!" He said. I pulled my hand away and looked at my finger. "It made me bleed." I pouted. "Don't be a baby." Al said. I turned away from him and crossed my arms like a little kid. "I think I'm gonna keep it." He said. I turned around to look at him. "What? What if he already has an owner?" I asked him. "His owner would be with him right?" I nodded and he stood up straight. "Which means he need an owner." He said as he lifted his head and place the panda inside his armor. I sighed, "Alright just don't let it bite me." He nodded and we continued walking.

We walked up to another alleyway and heard talking. I froze in place and put my hand in front of Alphonse. "What's wrong?" He asked. I told him to shush and he listened. It sounded like a woman's voice. I looked around the corner and saw a tall woman with a black dress and black hair. She didn't seem alone. A fat man stood next to her and so did the skinny guy with a crop top.

"Ed-!" I heard Al yell. I quickly turned around and in a second a sword came down and cut off half of my metal arm. The wires sparked as they were exposed. I put my hand down and build a wall in front of me and my arm. I quickly grabbed my arm and looked around the corner. Al sat motionless and the person with the sword was gone. "Al!" I exclaimed as I ran to him. He coughed a little bit and looked up at me. "What happened?" He asked. I shook my head, "I don't know."

He looked at my arm and looked up at me. "Winry is going to kill you." He said. I didn't even think about that. 'I guess I am going to meet that wrench of hers today.' I thought. "Yeah I know." I said as I chuckled. He laughed and I helped him up. "We should head back to the hospital before they find out where we are." I said. And right when I said that I saw them running towards us from down the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 54 50
Elizabella Rockbell was never interested in becoming a state alchemist. She was more than happy following Edward Elric and his brother Alphonse Elric...
15.4K 363 12
You and the Elric Brothers were great friends when you were younger. But after they attempted human transmutation, they burned their house down and l...
153K 6.1K 60
You fall to the ground, unconscious. Ed's grin turns down and his eyes widen in horror. A bright yellow light fills the room. He traces the thick bla...
164K 6.1K 45
Alchemy. A science formed around the laws of equivalent exchange. Edward and Alphonse Elric learned the hard way that nothing can be exchanged for a...