the self confidence guide 202...

By brownskingal01

"...and one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could... More

welcome
insecurities
how to work on your insecurities
10 things you gotta quit, sorry not sorry
people pleaser
being afraid to be different
comparing urself to others
"beauty standards"
How to STOP comparing YOURSELF to OTHERS
"Instagram Models vs you"
Tips for Improving self- ESTEEM
living in the past
the KEY of getting OVER YOUR PAST by @lovebrwn
stop allowing DISRESPECT! STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!✨
what is: CONFIDENCE 👠 (a must read)
how to be: CONFIDENT 🌿
body confidence 💎
"self love"
self confidence tips (a quarantine to-do)❄
gentle reminders✨ by @lovebrwn
accept your flaws
author's note!

"glow up"

1.8K 130 27
By brownskingal01

Glow up
/Noun./ 

 (plural glow-ups) The complete transformation of a person's appearance for the better.

Yeah, you, me, everyone has heard of the word "glow up"

But we mostly relate that term from being the ugly duck to being pretty.

Some people think: if I add these ton of makeup, extra lashes and buy new clothes then I have glow up! Not knowing it is something that starts from the inside not the outside. The glow up term that we all know is not a bad definition, but I relate that term in knowing yourself, your worth, working on the inside, mentally, and internally because that will flourish the outside of you.

Which is called the "internal glow up". This will happen when you let go of draining/dead relantionships, internal glow up will happen when you stop seeking for other people's approval/opinions about you, you need to learn how to love yourself, you don’t need to stay on top of the beauty trends or be #bodygoals to transform yourself.

You are unique and you are special, everyone..

Also when you accept yourself as you are. Yes I have flaws but that is not going to stop from being confident, not today Satan! Instead of trying to fit in a box called "perfection" created by society which actually doesn't exist, why don't you focus on being the best version of yourself?

Internal glow up will happen when you take time to care of yourself, it doesn't happen overnight, it takes timeee but I believe you will get it!
"You know that feeling after you’ve eaten a healthy meal, taken a long relaxing bath and read an inspiring book? That warm feeling of content? Do more of the things that make you feel like that."

Bad attitude and anger will stop you from getting the internal glow up, you need to work on that also. Nobody wants a negative enviroment. You need to spread the energy you would like to receive, smile more✨

"Be around the people that make you a better woman. The kind of relationships that empower you and pushes you to break through your limitations. These are the kind of people who will be there to witness your glow up, and you’ll have them to thank for it."

Internal glow up will happen when you enjoy being alone, your own company, learning not to depend on everything in a person. ❤

I will work on a chapter that focus on what is to love yourself and how to do it💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 11 71
some shit i wrote in high school
208 60 21
Self-love is having a high expectation of your own being and having happiness. Self-love is important to everyone because it is about loving your own...
113 51 31
I'm a people pleaser, I've been bullied, I'm an insecure person, I'm a broken soul, I've been betrayed several times. But now is the time to take m...
719 0 33
I didn't want to be without her... Her beautiful face, infectious smile, her long, lean body, and the way she made me feel. But as time passed, and i...