Never Let You Go

By KamlieM

Mean can't believe his eyes. He can't believe that the person he's been looking for is right in front of him... More

The Coming out
Tsunami of Feelings
The Fall Out
The Thread of Love
Missing You
We Meet Again
We Meet Again part 2
The Revelation
How Time Pass
Not an update but a question

The Love so Deep

1.7K 62 8
By KamlieM

After coming out to their parents, Mean decided to call out their friends to finally come out to them. Their friends are the special part of their life because without them, they wouldn't be together right now.

Plan tightened his hold on his seatbelt as they near the cafe they would meet their friends. He know they will understand and respect whoever he decides to choose knowing that they all have their respective lovers. He is only afraid that they will be disappointed of him for keeping the secret for 5 years.

"I'm nervous too."

Plan was startled out of his thoughts when he heard Mean. He turned to his lover to find him smiling while looking straight on the road. "I'm also nervous, you're not alone." Mean repeated and looked at him momentarily to give him a smile before getting his attention back on the road.

Plan suppressed the smile creeping up his face as he rolled his eyes. "Just drive faster."

The older is really grateful to have Mean as his lover. He set his heart as ease. He turned to him. "I love you." He said.

Mean's smile faded and his eyes widen until all those emotion morphed into a pout. "Why are you being so cute while I'm driving?!" He whined as Plan laughed.

-----------

The moment they arrived, Mean and Plan stopped to take a breath. They looked at each other and nodded before entering the Cafe. They found their friends seated at the far corner of the Cafe sporting their own blends of coffee. They walked up to them.

"Hey! So they arrived!" Gun said as he smile at them, eyes turning crescent. "So why did you call us to meet up?"

Plan and Mean fidgeted in their seat and it did not escape Earth's attention. He noticed how the two of them entered the Cafe. Earth smiled. "I think they have something important to tell us." He said gathering all attention.

"What do you mean, babe?" Title asked his boyfriend whose sporting a cheeky smile.

Earth turned to his boyfriend and friends. "I mean, what I mean. Why don't we listen to them and hear it from them?" Then turned to Plan and Mean. "Right, Mean? Plan?"

The couple took a deep breath. "Yes." Plan started. "We have... to tell... uh you guys... something important."

Mean lift up their hands and smiled. "We're together." Plan looked at Mean as if he's grown two heads. He darted his attention to his friends though when they started chuckling.

"What?" Plan asked, confused of everything.

Mark was the first one to recover. "P' do you think we don't know how you've been together for the whole 5 years?" He asked.

"We actually know." Gun seconded. "We tried to ask before but we can see that you don't like to tell anyone yet so we let you be but, we fully support you." He said. "You know that, right?"

Plan nodded. "I know."

Title frowned in confusion after a while. "Why did you try to hide it though?" He asked. "Why didn't you tell anyone? Are you ashamed? Were you forced by this idiot here?" He narrowed his eyes on Mean.

Mean shook his head that earned a laugh from Plan. "No he did not, Tle. It's all on me." He said turning to his lover. "I know how popular and wanted Mean is to everyone. I also know how his family is. I know how high expectations they have from him and I don't want him to become a failure in their eyes because he loves me. I want them to know that Mean Phiravich is something more than what they can see." He said while staring fondly at Mean.

Hearing that from his lover, Mean pulled him for a kiss. "I really love you, Plan." He said after the kiss.

They break away from each other when they heard some gagging noises and found their friends pretends to throw up. "What's wrong with you guys?" Mean asked.

"Ugh! Too sappy." Gun said.

They spent the rest of the day having fun and making fun of the newly out couple.

-----------------

Having to come out with their friends is easier than coming out in their office. But just because it’s easier doesn't mean it’s great and everything is okay. They did receive a lot of odd looks. Plan could differentiate the ones who are fine with it and the ones who dislike it but can't say a word because Mean is the son of the Chairman of the Company.

Mean, being oblivious of everything, did not notice the looks of other people. He's too happy to even notice the others. He is too happy to tell everyone off, that he doesn’t want anyone hitting on his Plan or he'll risk their position.

Plan having enough of the stares from other people, pulled his lover away from prying eyes. He want to walk away from them and savour the moment were he could finally show his love to his love as possible in public. Speaking of public affection, he needs to set some rules on what they can and can't do in front of other people.

They ended up in Mean's office. Plan made sure that no one is eavesdropping. He might be sort of being paranoid but because of the bomb that exploded in the office he knows that everyone is keeping a close eye on them.

"What is it babe?" Mean ask as he notices his lover inspecting the outside of the office. Then his amazement turns into mischievousness. "Oh! Are we going to make out? That's amazing. I'm ready!" He chirped.

Plan turn to him with a glare. "What are you talking about? Stop being an idiot." He said when he's all sure that he no one is going to eavesdrop on them.

Mean pouted and tried to show Plan his puppy eyes. "We're not?"

Plan rolled his eyes. "This is so not the time to do something like that. We just came out in front of them we can't just scare them off complete by kissing each other." He said while pulling up a chai to sit in front of his lover.

"So does that mean we can do it later when no one’s looking?" Mean ask. And if Mean has a tail it'll be wagging like some excited overgrown puppy that he somehow held a resemblance with.

Plan sighed. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Mean beamed. "Anyway, we need to talk." He started.

Mean frowned. "Is this going to be bad? Because if it is. I don't want to hear it. “ He said. "I know that everything that starts with those words don't mean anything good."

Plan chuckled. "What are you talking about? We will just need to set up some rules on what we can do in public and what we can't." He said and almost laughed at the relief that showed on Mean's face. "Anyway, for starters, no kissing in front of everybody, not even in front of our friends. I just let yesterday go because I was so happy to even stop you. But moving forward, kisses are done in private." He proposed.

"Does that include kisses on the cheeks and forehead?"

Plan nodded. "Yes that too." He said firmly. "We should keep our intimate moments to ourselves. That shouldn't be done in public so that we won't bother other people." He reasoned. "Next, during work hours, we should focus on work. No distractions." He said. "I can't afford to get pulled every time inside a closet because everyone will speculate a lot of terrible things when they find us missing both at the same time." Mean pouted at that. He does enjoy their secret closet adventures. "Last is, no threatening other people for getting near me. No one will take me from you." Mean scoffed at that.

"How sure are you? Can't you see how they look at you?" He said "I can see them P'Plan, I can see them look at you. I can see the desire and how jealous they are that you're with me." He pulled Plan to him and hugged him by the waist, burying his face on his lover's flat stomach. "I don't want them to take you away from me. I love you so much to let them steal you away from me."

Plan's gaze softens on Mean. He combed his finger on his lover's silky hair. "And who told you I will let myself get stolen so easily?" He said. Mean looked up to him with insecurities in his eyes. "You're so stupid. Between the two of us, I should be the one to be scared. You don't know how handsome you are- well maybe you do know but you don't know how I hurt whenever you smile to other people. But I always tell myself that you are mine and you love me. Because I can feel it and I really love you."

Mean stared at Plan and was about to kiss him when his lips touched cold fingers. He whined as Plan chuckled. "I told you, no kisses in public."

"But we're inside the office." Mean reasoned.

Plan pinched his cheeks. "No." He said. "Maybe later though since I plan on staying over. I just got permission from my parents."

Mean beamed. "Promise."

Plan nodded and nuzzled Mean's nose. "Promise you silly bear."

--------------------

They spent the rest of the day with writing reports and signing papers along with occasional phone calls from clients verifying the meetings. Plan could still notice the looks from other people be it bad or good, but he ignored it all. He did not need to get their permission to love Mean, all that matter is that their most important people support them. That is all that matters.

When the time to go home came, Mean barely let Plan fix his table before pulling his lover outside of the building and into his awaiting car and driving off to his condo. Once they get inside though, they barely even took off their shoes when Mean pounced on Plan. Kissing him like someone possessed. Mean kissed Plan like he is trying to suck the life out of him. After a while, he let his kiss travel down Plan's neck. Leaving kisses and red patches on his wake, Plan can't do anything but moan. Every time Mean do this to him he can't help but turn into jelly. His whole body succumbs to the sensation.

As they started making their way towards the condo and into the bedroom having memorized the way with how often they find themselves in the same situation, they also started discarding their clothes. They did not even let their lips separate for even a second aside when they pulled off their shirts. Though, Plan did get startled when he felt himself get thrown on the soft bed of Mean's king sized bed. Though, the shock turned into desire when his eyes darken seeing the hard muscles of his lover. Mean truly is a work of art, sporting a six-pack and a trim waist but the best of all is the overflowing love and desire in his lover's eyes.

Hooking up his arms on his lover's slender neck, he whispered. "Take me Mean. I'm all yours." He said.

Mean's eyes turned feral and he almost let out a growl as he tackled Plan on the bed.

-----------------

Later that evening, when the heat died down and Mean is already asleep, Plan stared at him. He traced the face of his lover with his fingers, lingering on his soft pink lips and remembered how those lips kissed him like he is dying.

"I love you Mean." He said eyes full of love and almost teary. "I hope that starting from this point onwards everything will be okay. I hope that nothing can separate us."

-----------------

From this point onwards though, no one knows this is just the calm before the storm.

-----------------

A/N: I don't know how to write smut to be honest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 178 14
Pete only knew one thing for sure all of a sudden: his lover didn't think Pete sees, the way he doesn't look at Pete. ~ expressions hurt; it hurts ha...
4.3K 379 10
Mean, a man who falls in love with a comfort man named Plan. - - Story by: greenglassapple
11.1K 331 45
𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡; a girl with a broken soul who wants to die. How long can she pretend to forget the worst night of her life?. How long ca...
2.1K 152 16
STONE 💎 I love you but you want me away. So better see you happy with someone else than see you suffer with me. 💙 I need you back but the more I ru...